The Rise of Blackdeep Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Things got really intense during the last semester of sophomore year, when he had been assigned to be lab partners with her in biology. It was like living in a wet dream and a nightmare at the same time. One the one hand he had a totally legitimate reason to look at her close up for extended periods of time, but on the other, her presence was so intoxicating that the stress of maintaining his composure and doing (all of) the work, while having to make frequent eye contact with her and simultaneously conceal a raging boner made it impossible for him to really enjoy the view. By the end of class he would be drenched in sweat and shaking, and always had to rush off to the bathrooms to throw up and/or rub one out after the bell. Once, after a day during which she had been extra flirty, (which was way beyond his depth to handle) she had squeezed past him to leave as he was cleaning up and her magnificent tits had smushed across his back, nipples distinctly poking into him, and after the tension of a full class period with her, he had cum on the spot, letting out a brief yelp-moan that had caused everyone in the room to stare at him. This behavior did not escape her notice, and by the end of the term she made it clear that she was weirded out by him, which only made him want her more.

Eventually, the school year ended and he quickly went into withdrawal; last summer had been hard enough, but then he had only had passing glances in the halls to go off of, not nipples rubbing across his back. He set her myspace as his homepage and jerked off constantly, all day every day. His monomania eventually won out over his cowardice, and one evening he slipped out all in black and went to her house. There was a car in the driveway that he knew belonged to her current boyfriend, Brad (his family had a boat). After about ten minutes of anxious waiting he was just about to chicken out when the door opened and Brad strutted out, a smug, satisfied look on his face, got into his car and drove off. Jim had no idea which window was hers, but there was a huge tree next to the house with a branch that passed all the upper floor windows. He looked around, adrenaline surging, and quickly climbed up. The first room was sterile and unlived in, probably a guest room. He shifted along the branch to look into the second window and came extremely close to falling when he peered in.

Jenelle was lying on her bed, butt ass naked with her legs spread and her hand rubbing furiously at her pussy. Jim's penis immediately became uncomfortably stiff, and he quickly scooched around in order to undo his fly. By the time he got it open and was jerking off, Jenelle's other hand had joined the first, one going in and out, the other rubbing her clit. Her arms pushed her tits together, which started to jiggle as she picked up speed. Jesus, he thought as he approached the point of no return, she's really going at it. Brad must be a lousy lay he thought, with no small sense of petty satisfaction. This thought was followed immediately with, 'oh, like you could do better?' With that he had the most powerful orgasm of his life as he watched the woman of his dreams on display before him. He shot three loads, more then he ever had before, and the first even spurted an inch or two rather then the usual dribble.

He let out an involuntary moan and Jenelle immediately snapped out of it, sitting bolt upright and staring straight into his eyes with terrifying alertness.

His ecstasy was suddenly replaced with agony as he fell from the tree and broke his arm with an audible snap. He ran as fast as he could, his breath ragged as he heard the window slam open behind him. He ran home to his mother, who took him to the hospital, where he was informed he had a spiral fracture.

As the summer drew to a close he became increasingly nervous about seeing her next school year, agitation which was made all the worse by his cast, which made it impossible to jerk off. His anxiety over seeing Jenelle and his lack of release led to him being an absolute wreck as his mom drove him to the orientation night that all students were required to attend. He awkwardly made his way through the students milling around before the assembly, having to take a minor detour to avoid his nemesis, Xavier. He moved through the crowd trying to keep as low a profile as possible. He had no such luck however, as he rounded a corner and there she was, leaning up against the wall with sexy casualness next to her dark-haired friend, surrounded by a group of admirers.

She saw him immediately, eyes darting to his cast, her face wearing the look of someone who has just had their suspicions confirmed. She turned and whispered to Sasha as Jim ducked back around the corner, desperately weaving and pushing through the crowded hallway. He cast a frantic glance over his shoulder and breathed a sigh of relief as he saw the space he had put between himself and the corner she had been lurking around. He slowed down slightly; there was no way she would be able to make it through the crowd as fast as he did, not with how popular she was. For once he was happy that no one wanted to talk to him, there would be no way she could confront him now-

"Hey Jim!"

The call rang out through the corridor and the dull roar of dozens of conversing people abruptly cut out as everyone turned to look at the source of the noise. There were a few startled gasps from some of the dads at the sight of the gorgeous blond at the end of the hallway and the equally gorgeous brunette next to her. The crowd followed her eyeline as Jim slowly turned around, painfully aware that everyone was now looking at him. He looked up at Jenelle, almost managing to meet her gaze. She stood as still as a statue, her face unreadable as she raised her arm and silently beckoned with her index finger. The crowd observed this interaction, and then slowly the conversation started back up as Jim made his way back down the hallway, feeling like he was on his way to the gallows.

Eventually he stood before her, staring down at his shoes while she made relentless eye contact. She didn't say anything until he finally managed to look her in the face and had to stifle a gasp. He thought she had been perfect, but somehow she was even more beautiful then he remembered. Her pale eyes were bleached denim blue and had a dreamy, pearlescent quality that would have made her look perpetually lost in the clouds if it weren't for their striking shape which spoke of alert intelligence, like a stalking cat. This contrast gave her gaze a strange intensity, and many people found her hard to read, as her default expression was both soft and piercing. She was still looking very summer-y, her bra strap peeked flirtatiously around her tanktop paired with jean shorts that showed off her immaculate legs. She had obviously seen a lot of sun over the break, she had a nice tan that had brought out a smattering of freckles on her shoulders and across her nose, and her pale gold hair was thrown up in a ponytail and looking more like platinum. He stared at her glistening pillowy lips as she spoke.

"Sucks about the cast. Seemed like you were putting that arm to good use," she said conversationally. The normally collected Sasha burst into giggles at this and had to turn away as she regained composure.

Jim gurgled. Talking with her about dissecting frogs in science class last year had practically made his life flash before his eyes, talking about being caught masturbating to her masturbating in the middle of the hallway while their peers and parents surged around them was way, way more then he was capable of. He was trying to formulate a response when his attention was grabbed by sudden awareness of the insane erection that always accompanied her. Sasha had returned to the conversation and noticed as well.

"Looks like he could put it to good use right now," she said with obvious laughter in her voice. Jenelle looked down and smirked. Then her eyes snapped back to his.

"Need a hand?"

His heart skipped about three beats.

"What?" he spluttered.

"I mean it's my fault you can't take care of it yourself," she said, gesturing to the cast, "So it only seems fair that I take care of it for you."

Jim was paralyzed.

"Come on," she said matter of factly, grabbing him by the hand and leading him away from the crowd. He followed in a daze, only dimly aware that Sasha was following behind him. They led him through the school and by the gym until they were backstage in the main auditorium, a location that really should have sent off some alarm bells in his head. As it was, he was pretty much unaware of everything except his the hardness of his dick and the softness of her hand. They stopped onstage, between the main outer curtain and the middle ground curtain. She reached for his belt buckle, and he began shaking uncontrollably.

"Relax," she said sweetly, "Sasha's on the lookout." She made quick work of his buckle and before he knew it his dick was engulfed in her hand. It was all he could do not to blow his load right then. He stood there in heaven, literally experiencing the best moments of his life as his fantasy girl gave him his first handjob. It was not at all long before her firm grip and soft giggles got the best of him.

"I-I'm cumming," he whimpered. Just as he was on the edge she let go.

"Why is your dick so small?" she asked. And then she was gone, with a flap of the middle ground curtain. Before he could react Sasha yanked on the rope from where she had been waiting off to the side, and with a whoosh, the main curtain swung open.

He staggered slightly as the lights blinded him and he threw his hands up to block them. There was complete silence until the orgasm that had been sitting right at the edge finally went off and he let out his now trademark yelp as his dick began spasming hands free. Even through the haze of orgasm and the confusion of the lights it registered that his cry of pleasure was unusually echoy. He grunted again and thrust his hips in mid-air with his pants around his ankles. His orgasm had just finished when a deep booming voice called out.

"Hey why is your dick so small?"

This seemed to break the spell and brutal awareness of his surroundings came rushing back as a monumental wave of laughter washed over him.

He was onstage in front of the entire student body, their parents, and all the faculty and staff with his pants around his ankles and semen dribbling out his dong. On top of that, he had just been asked twice in the span of a few seconds by two different people why his dick was so small, which he had never thought of it as before, although the laughter of the few thousand people in front of him pretty much confirmed it. Overwhelmed by the sudden reversal from backstage heaven to onstage hell, and the double whammy to his manhood, he had collapsed on the spot.

Jim wiped his eyes and stood up, taking a deep breath. It had been a long time since he had revisited that memory in such detail. He decided he needed some air and climbed back up the stairs until he got to the elevators and rode all the way up.

After he awoke, his life had turned into a living hell.

He had almost been expelled, which would have been a mercy killing in his eyes but as it was he had to stay on for two more agonizing years. Everyone, everyone, made fun of him. The most popular jocks all the way down to the geekiest geeks, even his teachers in their own subtle way, ridiculed him constantly. Jenelle continued to ignore him, with the exception that she now said hello every time they passed in the hallway. Before, this would have made him ecstatic, now it only made him flush with embarrassment as he still lusted for her, more then he ever had.

But the worst of all was Xavier.

Before the stage incident, most people had simply ignored Jim, or treated him with mild contempt. Even then though, Xavier would go out of his way to pick on Jim. After the debacle at the assembly, he was relentless. He would refer to Jim as "mini dick" and would always butt in front of him in the lunch line, shouting about men and boys, and the difference between.

It was so bad that his hatred for Xavier was nearly as great as his lust for Jenelle.

Xavier was everything he hated, and everything he wanted to be. He was loud and arrogant, yet projected a powerful alpha male presence. He was the color of dark chocolate and huge, well over six feet when he wasn't slouching and with biceps thicker then Jim's thighs. He wasn't a football player or anything, on the contrary, he wouldn't have been caught dead participating in any aspect of school that wasn't required to keep truancy officers off his ass, no matter how much the team might have wanted him. No, he was more the type you would see over lunch lounging just off school grounds with his eyes half lidded and a backpack slung low on his broad shoulders. He had gotten in trouble numerous times over the years; Jim never new exactly why, although he suspected it usually had to do with the contents of that backpack. He started freshman year with a few tattoos and got several more throughout high school. Although Jim didn't move in the same social circles as Xavier (he didn't move in any social circles), he also knew he had something of a reputation of a ladies man, among the blacks at least.

Jim hated to be around him even before the constant teasing, partly because of the skunky smell that accompanied him everywhere, and partly because of how much he admired him. Even though his jokes were loud and crude and often at someone's expense, they were funny. And even though Jim knew he was just a stupid thug who was turning down the chance to get a sports scholarship in favor of being a dealer, he still found himself naturally gravitating toward him as a leader and would often catch himself doing whatever Xavier said without meaning to.

After the stage incident though, Jim did whatever he had to stay away from him, even if it meant running into Jenelle. With her, the blade was already in; she had gotten her revenge and all she did was twist it a little. With Xavier, it was like being gored by a bull. The worst was gym, in the showers. Jim would always move at double speed trying to get changed before his slow moving tormentor arrived, but hardly ever managed to escape without getting tripped or shoved or whipped with a towel on his way out, or if he was really unlucky ceaselessly teased about his penis while he was still changing, which would always shrivel up on cue as if agreeing with the huge black man.

Once, after a particularly rough gym session, in which they had all been introduced to the weight machines and had to max out each one in front of the group, and in which Jim had been humiliated over and over as he came last on every machine, he had finally had a minor snap.

He was in the locker room already changing as fast as he could when he heard the rumbling laugh of Xavier approaching. There were two entrances to the locker room, and Xavier's voice was too deep to pinpoint. Jim panicked and darted for one of the twisty hallways that lead out of the locker room. He picked wrong.

"Well if it isn't the white worm," Xavier rumbled, "where are you off to in such a hurry? Going to the computer lab to creep on Jenelle's myspace? Or are your arms too sore from that pull up you almost did? Not that you'd need more then a finger with that little winecork you got goin there."

The machinegun of insults pounded Jim until he broke. It was true about the pull up, with the other stations he had still come last, but he had at least done something. Xavier had done fifty exactly, way more then anybody else, and judging by his lack of fatigue and the round number he stopped at, Jim got the distinct impression that he could have kept going for quite a bit longer.

It was the crack about Jenelle that did it. That was a new one. Up until now Xavier had focused entirely on his penis, this was the first time he had poked at Jim's unhealthy obsession with Jenelle. He was even more sensitive about this then his dick because no one knew about it. Xavier knowing about his feeling for Jenelle was bad enough, but if he knew the full story of what had happened behind the curtain...

The terrifying thought flooded his system with adrenaline and he flipped out and charged at the black man shouting at the top of his lungs.

"OH YEAH? LIKE YOU'RE ANY BIGGER!!?" It was a stupid thing to say but Jim wasn't thinking straight. He charged up and shoved Xavier with all he was worth.

Xavier simply stood planted like an oak, and Jims desperate push ricocheted him off the larger man and straight into the wall with a thump and a whoosh as Jim had the wind knocked cleanly out of him. He coughed and sucked in a fresh breath of air. A strangely musky breath of air...

Jim opened his eyes. Not a foot in front of his face was Xavier's chocolate cock. It was probably twice as long and thick as Jim's and it was not even a little erect, although it was extremely plump, with a pair of low-slung golf ball nuts to match.

"Yeah, I am," Xavier said with unusual enunciation. Then, viper quick, he snapped his cock back and smacked Jim across the face with it. Hard. Jim fell back down, taken completely by surprise by the quickness of the attack and the solidness of the impact. He was dimly aware of some chuckling and fist bumping among Xavier and cronies as he reoriented himself for the second time. He was still catching his breath and didn't notice until he saw the growing stain on his shirt that his nose was bleeding. Adrenaline was still pounding through him as he snorked back the blood and tears and wheezed off to his next class.

The elevator rattled open and Jim stepped out in the welcome open air. It was such a nice day. He was at the base of the tallest guard tower, built on the ruins of a much older and long broken tower sometime around the turn of the century, making it the tallest structure on the island save only the lighthouse on the north bluffs. He climbed the stairs to the station at the top and relieved the guard there. He stared out at the shore, admiring how different the famous seaside marble quarries looked from the black glass of the island, and once more lost himself in thought.

The rest of high school had continued pretty much in that vein, until finally, finally, he graduated. Unfortunately, he just wasn't the brightest crayon in the box, and his grades showed it. He stayed with his parents as he applied unsuccessfully for jobs. He still checked her myspace occasionally, but his obsession with Jenelle had dropped to more of a background simmer now that she was effectively out of his life. A few years ticked by and he continued to apply for jobs, but other then that did nothing, until one day he saw the headline.

'BOTCHED DRUG DEAL LEAVES DOZENS DEAD', it screamed. Beneath that was a picture of the burned out shell of a large yacht, the marina around it similarly scorched by what must have been a massive explosion. On the dock next to it there were indeed several dozen bodies laid out in rows under white tarps with the feet sticking out. Caught up in the sensationalism, Jim eagerly began to read. From what the police had put together, it was basically just what the headline said. Two groups had met at the yacht to make, from the amount of residue found, a very large drug deal. Somewhere along the way things went wrong and a firefight broke out, during which almost everyone was killed. Then, through means that were still unclear, the boat had blown up and polished the rest off. All except one. Jim flipped to the continuing page, thoroughly engrossed, and felt his breath catch in his throat as he saw the mugshot of the survivor.

Glaring defiantly up from the page was Xavier. He had a few more tattoos and his head had a bunch of bandages on one side, doubtlessly from the fire, but it was definitely him. Almost shaking from the shock, he read on.