The Rise of the Machines Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Call me Boss," he said, in a high-pitched imitation of her voice. "Do you want to come over my naked boobs?"

He didn't think Lady Elizabeth could have looked more shocked but somehow she managed it, her mouth dropping open even further.

"Yes that's right," he said, smiling smugly. "I recorded your little bedroom games last night."

"OK, you've made your point," she said, looking deflated and suddenly willing to negotiate.

"What do you want? Money? How much do you want?"

"Well I think I do deserve that pay rise you promised me in April, but first I've got something else in mind first."

"Wait, wait, no!" she said as he fixed the gag back over her mouth.

"So how much did you know about this?" he asked, turning his attention to Marnie.

"Nothing," she replied, looking away.

"I thought you mentioned some photo's earlier," he said, reaching down and tugging her chin up till she was forced to look into his questioning eyes.

"Well Elizabeth might have shown me one or two photo's," she conceded.

Behind him, the butler had taken the rope from the bag that Mitch had concealed earlier and was looping it over one of the beams.

"What's he doing?" Marnie asked, looking over her shoulder nervously.

"You'll find out soon enough."

"Listen, why don't you let me go? It's her you should be punishing," Marnie said, nodding towards Elizabeth.

"Oh she'll get what she deserves, don't you worry about that."

"Listen maybe I did know a little about this. I know I've been a bit naughty, is there anything I can do to make up for it?" she asked, looking up at him with her big emerald eyes.

"Hmm?" she purred, reaching out and running a finger over the bare skin of his leg, her handcuffs jingling as they slid down over her wrists.

"Well you have been a very bad girl," Mitch said as her finger traced tight little circles on the inside of his thighs.

"Mmm, very bad. Wicked, you might say," she agreed, sliding her hands up over his shorts and quickly finding his semi-hardness. "Perhaps I can do something to make up for it."

Standing next to her chair, he looked down as she slowly slid her hands up over his shorts, her fingers tracing the increasingly hard bulge in his shorts. He had a great view of her cleavage edged by her lacy bra under her halter-top as she leaned forward and gently tugged at the waistband.

"Perhaps there's something I can do to make you feel better about everything," she purred, her eyes sparkling as inched the waistband over his thighs. This close, he could see the freckles scattered across her pale forehead beneath the curls of copper-coloured hair. He watched her glossy scarlet lips form a satisfied smile as she inched his shorts lower until his thick, hard cock sprang free.

"Mmm, very nice," she said contentedly, slowly running her fingers from the base to the tip, tracing the lines of the swollen veins.

"God, that's good," he groaned as she gently squeezed his aching hardness. Warm tingles of pleasure flowed through him as she wrapped her fingers around his turgid flesh and slowly stroked him. He reached down and stroked her soft, shiny curls as she leant forward, teasing him by lightly kissing his hardness.

"Oh God!" he groaned as she licked him, her warm tongue running along his length then lapping at the sensitive head.

He glanced over her shoulder, noting that the butler had finished looping the rope over the beam and was waiting patiently. He let the girl toy with his cock for a few more pleasurable moments then reluctantly brushed her hands away and pulled her to her feet.

"You're way too good at that and I don't want to come just yet," he explained as he led her towards the butler.

She didn't struggle as they looped the rope between her handcuffs. Then the replicant tugged at the rope and he watched with increasing excitement as her hands were pulled upwards over her head, till she stood erect, suspended from the beam. As the android tied the end of the rope to the wrought iron fireplace, Mitch slipped behind the redhead and ran his hand over her slim body. He'd fantasised about doing this many times and now he took his time, his hands exploring the flare of her hips, her trim stomach and the promising swell of her breasts.

"Mmm," she groaned. "Why don't we go upstairs and find a bedroom?"

He gently swept her shiny red hair away from her ear and kissed the exposed skin of her neck.

"Very tempting sweetheart, but I've got other plans for you," he whispered as his lips nibbled her earlobe.

She arched her back, loving the feel of his lips on her neck as his hands slid beneath her pink top and cupped the swell of her boobs. Looking down, she watched as the android knelt in front of her and slowly slid her knee length skirt up over her legs, steadily kissing his way up her bare skin. Marnie squirmed with pleasure as she felt the android's hot breath on her thighs as Mitch tugged her thin top up over her head, leaving it tangled around her handcuffed wrists.

"Ooh yes," she murmured breathlessly as Mitch's hands stroked and squeezed her breasts under the thin lacy brassiere. She wriggled helplessly as she felt the android's deft fingers tugging at the little concealed zip of her summery floral skirt and then slipped it down until it formed a pool of crumpled flowers around her ankles.

"Oh God!" she groaned as she felt Mitch's strong hands on her boobs, his fingers sliding over the lacy pink bra and finding her nipples already semi-erect under the thin material. She squirmed, straining against the handcuffs as his touch sent little electric thrills of pleasure through her.

"Such lovely boobs, I've wanted to do this for so long," he whispered as she felt him squeeze and tweak her sensitive, little buds.

At the same time, android Mitch kissed her stomach whilst his fingers slid up her inner thighs. She was wearing a cute little pair of pink panties, with little red hearts and she shivered in anticipation as he explored the skimpy material soon finding the very centre of her wetness.

"Yes," she gasped, spreading her legs as he pressed more firmly against her skimpy panties and explored the moist cleft beneath.

She squirmed, her handcuffs jingling, her hips undulating as the two pairs of hands stroked and squeezed the soft curves of her young body. Behind her, she could feel Mitch impatiently tugging at her bra clasp. He grunted as it unfastened, sliding it up over her arms and exposing the milky smooth skin of her pert breasts. Her rose-pink aureoles were already taut and crinkled, the teats standing proud from the barely-pink surrounds

At the same time she watched as the android slipped her panties smoothly down over her thighs till they joined her skirt around her ankles and she felt the cool air on her moist folds. She moaned as she felt his warm lips leave a trail of light kisses over her stomach as he worked his way towards the sparse triangle of bronze curls.

On the sofa Elizabeth watched enviously as the two Mitches slowly stripped her PA naked. The girl had a lovely slim body with long, shapely legs. Her skin was lightly tanned apart from pale, bikini-shaped triangles over her boobs and pussy. Elizabeth was getting horny now and started to wish it was her being ravished by Mitch and his android double. She couldn't resist sliding her cuffed hands between her legs, pressing them against her moist thighs as she watched the erotic tableaux being played out in her sitting room.

With one hand, Mitch squeezed her breast, his thumb flicking over a taut nipple. The other circled her waist, pulling her hips towards his till his thick cock pressed against the soft curves of her bottom. Marnie groaned at the feeling of his hardness pressing urgently against her as the butler's fingers stroked and spread the hot, wet folds of her pussy.

"Oh, please, please," she begged throwing her head back and closing her eyes as his tongue found the hard, swollen nub of her clit and his fingers toyed with her fleshy lips.

"I've got a little surprise for you," Mitch whispered nodding at the butler as he nibbled at her ear and his rough fingers pinched and plucked at her ultra-sensitive nipples.

When she heard the buzzing noise, her first thought was that the android had produced a vibrator from somewhere, but looking down she was surprised to see that it was his fingers that were vibrating. She moaned as he lightly ran them along the length of her slit, her legs parting and encouraging him to press deeper.

"Bet Her Ladyship didn't tell you about that little optional extra," Mitch whispered knowingly as his hands squeezed and fondled her pert, young boobs and his cock pressed against the soft curves of her buttocks.

Marnie surrendered to the overwhelming sensations flowing through her young body as the men's hands and tongues explored every inch of her nakedness.

"Oh God!" she moaned huskily as the butler took his time, his buzzing fingers slowly circling her hungry little clit, his eager tongue lapping at the sweet juices that coated her puffy lips.

Her hands strained against the unyielding handcuffs as Mitch's wet fingers squeezed and pinched her turgid nipples. Her breathing was shallow now, her little yelps of pleasure getting higher and higher in pitch as the android spread her wet folds, his tongue dancing over her clit as soft as a butterfly's wings.

God she was so wet now; she felt the first urgent tingles of a climax as his buzzing fingers pressed deeper, toying with her inner lips. She gasped as she felt Mitch's hardness rubbing along the length of her slit, the head pressing against her hot lips and suddenly she was aching to feel him inside her. She arched her back, as Mitch's cruel fingers twisted her hard little nipples.

"Do you want us to make you come?" he whispered, his warm lips nuzzling her neck.

"God, yes! Make me come, please!" she begged, her heart thumping, her body arching as she felt the tip his rock-hard cock rub against her achingly wet pussy.

Mitch grasped his prick in his fist and pressed it against the centre of her wetness. Even though she was very wet, her pussy was quite tight and he had to ease his thick cock into her slowly.

"Oh God, it's so good!" she squealed, her young body shuddering as he slid another inch into her. He grunted as he fucked her shallowly, the first two inches of his hardness easing in and out as her vaginal muscles clenched his aching cock.

"It feels so good!" she gasped as he slowly pushed deeper and deeper, easing himself into her until his balls slapped against her buttocks.

Mitch fucked her steadily, his hands squeezing her jiggling boobs, his thumbs flicking over her tautly sensitive nipples. She moaned loudly, her whole body undulating, her sweet, sticky juices oozing from her pussy and coating his thickness. She was nearing her peak now as the butler's tongue lapped at her engorged clit and Mitch's rock hard cock plunged into her. Her whole body trembled as their hands and tongue and cock pinched and squeezed and licked and penetrated her, her senses overwhelmed with the pure carnal pleasure.

"Don't stop, please don't stop!" she panted as her heart raced and her body trembled, desperate to come now.

"Yes, yes!" she cried out as suddenly she was there, a wave of ecstasy flowing through her, her body convulsing, light exploding behind her closed eyes, her mind soaring upwards, her lungs burning, gasping for breath as she came.

Elizabeth held her breath as she watched the young woman climax with a loud squeal of ecstasy, head thrown back, her body jerking on the rope like a puppet. She couldn't resist pressing her hands between her legs as little waves of pleasure lapped against her thighs. Now she watched as the young girl finally stopped convulsing, her body dangling limply as the men untied her.

"Take her to the upstairs bathroom and help her clean up," Mitch grunted before the replicant carried her away.

As he turned towards her, Elizabeth slid her hands down to her knees like a naughty schoolgirl caught doing something she shouldn't.

"Enjoying our little show," he said, smiling knowingly. He was quite naked and she couldn't help but stare at his thick, semi-erect dick swinging between his legs, still glistening with Marnie's juices.

They both turned towards the door as android Mitch re-entered.

"I've locked her in the bathroom as you wanted Sir," he said, as he approached Mitch. She watched as he leaned towards the replicant, whispering something to him and pointing in her direction.

She tried to stand as Mitch moved behind her chair but he grasped her shoulders pushing her back down firmly before he unfastened her gag.

"What are you doing?" she said, still managing to sound outraged. "Let me go this instant!"

"Ah, but the fun's only just getting started," he said, as the android knelt at her feet and found the little lever that caused the chair to recline.

She squealed once as she felt herself fall backwards, then again as Mitch grabbed her handcuffed wrists and tugged them back over her head.

"No! No! Wait! Listen, it's still not too late to stop this," she said, still trying to bargain as one of his hands reached over her shoulder and began to unbutton her blouse. "If you stop now, we'll forget this happened and you can keep your job."

"Oh, I think my job is the last thing you should be worrying about," he said as his fingers deftly unfastened another button, tugging her blouse apart to reveal a crimson half-cup brassiere clinging to her generous breasts.

"No!" Get your hands off me!" she shouted angrily, trying to twist away as his hand slipped beneath the blouse and fondled one of her shapely boobs.

Mitch was thoroughly enjoying her discomfort; he took his time fondling the soft yet firm flesh of her breast and ran his thumb over the skimpy material of her brassiere. It barely covered her nipple and soon he felt it begin to swell beneath his touch. Meanwhile the android had removed her shoes and was running his hands up over her linen trousers, his deft fingers quickly finding the little zip at the side and sliding it down revealing the smooth golden skin of her thighs.

"Stop, stop! I order you to stop!" she squealed as he slowly but forcefully started to tug it over her buttocks.

"You're wasting your breath, princess," said Mitch as he watched his robot twin pull the trousers off her writhing, twisting legs as she shrieked in helpless frustration.

Even though he hadn't seen her as someone he'd wanted to date, Mitch still found her an attractive lady and in particular he'd often wondered what her breasts would look like. She often wore the kind of clinging low-cut tops that other female employees simply wouldn't have gotten away with. More than once in a dull meeting he'd caught himself staring at her generous cleavage straining against her partially unbuttoned blouse as she leaned forward. He'd often focussed on that top button; willing it to suddenly pop off and skitter across the boardroom table, her gorgeous boobs spilling out of her too-tight blouse as her mouth formed a perfect "O" of surprise. He'd picture the men around the table staring open-mouthed as her hands crossed her chest, only half covering her ample cleavage.

He felt his cock stiffen as he stood behind her, one hand still tightly clutching her handcuffs whilst the other impatiently unfastened the last few buttons of her blouse and pulled it open revealing gorgeously plump boobs in danger of spilling over from the dark red lace of her half-cup brassiere. He could clearly see the little dark circles of her nipples peeking over the edge of the thin material and couldn't resist running his fingers over them.

Lady Elizabeth struggled but they were too strong for her and soon her usually obedient butler had tied her ankles to the chair legs and Mitch had secured her hands to the back of the recliner. Despite all her anger and humiliation, she could feel the first stirrings of arousal as the android slowly worked his way up her widely spread legs. He slowly kissed and licked his way up over her knees until she felt his hot breath and eager lips on her thighs. As synthetic Mitch gently licked and stroked the sensitive skin around the edge of her matching crimson red panties, the real Mitch was nuzzling her neck, exploring the tender skin beneath her lustrous brunette curls.

As their hands and lips and fingers explored her helpless, half-naked body she felt her anger subside, her primal urges surfacing, her body surrendering to the delicious tingles of anticipation that flowed through her.

"Oh fuck," she moaned as Mitch's fingers squeezed her breast, his thumb gently rubbing her semi-erect nipple and sending a little surge of electric pleasure straight to her pussy.

"That's not very ladylike language, Lady Elizabeth," Mitch said mockingly, his lips next to her ear, his thumb and finger toying with her bud till it was fully erect and pressed against the thin brassiere.

Meanwhile the android's skilful fingers explored her crimson panties, the material increasingly damp. God, it was so long since she'd made love to a real man and the sensations flowing through her were beginning to overwhelm her. She shivered with pleasure as she felt Mitch's warm lips nuzzling the nape of her neck as his hands tugged at her bra.

"Gimme the knife," Mitch grunted. She opened her eyes wide as the android produced one of her expensive and very sharp kitchen knives from his sock.

"No, please, don't!" she whimpered as Mitch held the blade in front of her face, its sharp tip glinting in the light. She held her breath as she felt the tip of the blade sliding over the generous slope of her breasts until it met the resistance of her bra.

"No!" she yelped as Mitch carefully slid the knife between her boobs and beneath her bra fastening. He tugged the bra away from her with a subtle sawing motion and grunted triumphantly as the ultra-sharp blade easily sliced through the material, her naked boobs spilling out.

Mitch handed the blade back to the android and she watched as it easily sliced through the thin lace of her panties, revealing her bare pussy beneath the carefully trimmed strip of tight brunette curls.

Their rough hands tugged the useless scraps of material aside and without her underwear the sensations of their exploring fingers were even more intense.

"Oh God!" she moaned as Mitch's hands fondled the soft curves of her boobs.

Where Marnie's boobs were small and perky with tight little nipples, Her Ladyship's were larger and rounder with broad aureole. Her rosy pink nipples were fully erect now, and little electric thrills rushed through her as his fingers flicked and tweaked the painfully sensitive peaks. She couldn't stop her hips undulating as the android planted a line of sloppy, wet kisses along the inside of her thighs. She was panting with anticipation as he pushed her knees further apart exposing the intimate depths at the centre of her wetness. Then his tongue was lapping at her wet folds, slowly up and down the length of her labia until she couldn't suppress hot sobs of pleasure.

As his tongue flicked over her clitoris and she felt one of his thick fingers slip between her juicy lips she felt the first stirrings of what she knew would be a terrific orgasm. She arched her body off the chair as slid one then two fingers deep inside her, the juices flowing freely now, coating his hand with her nectar. He slowly but firmly fucked her as his devilish tongue circled her hot little clit making her squirm.

"Who's in charge now, huh?" Mitch whispered, as he gently bit her earlobe and his rough fingers squeezed and twisted her swollen nipples until she nearly passed out with the mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Oh God, don't stop, don't stop!" she pleaded as the androids fingers relentlessly thrust in and out, in and out, and his tongue lapped at her aching clitoris.