The Rise of the Machines Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Beg us," instructed Mitch, enjoying his revenge as he tugged her head back by her hair, his lips next to her ear.

"Oh, please, please don't stop!" she begged, her wrists and ankles straining against her bonds, her helpless body twisting and shuddering as she neared her climax.

"Louder!" he insisted as her body twisted and jerked, her ankles and wrists straining against the restraints.

"Please, please!" she gasped desperately, "make me come, please."

The androids fingers were a blur now, pistoning in and out of her molten centre faster than was humanly possible driving her closer and closer. Then as they began to vibrate and push deep into her she came, her whole body lifting off the chair as she screamed, her pussy lips rhythmically clenching his fingers, as the intense burning at her very centre radiated out through her taut body.

Mitch held her as the orgasm ripped through her, her body twisting and shaking, her breath coming in deep gasps, her chest heaving. As it finally subsided, her body finally relaxed, her breath coming in long, sobbing groans.

They moved her limp body, repositioning her so that she was kneeling in front of the sofa. She struggled weakly as they unfastened the handcuffs then refastened them, so that her hands were behind her back. Mitch checked they were secure then sat down in front of her, his legs spread.

"No!" she yelped as the android grabbed her hair from behind and pushed her head towards Mitch's semi-erect prick. With her hands tied behind her back it was difficult, but she managed to twist her face away.

"Never!" she gasped defiantly as his cock bobbed expectantly, inches from her face.

Mitch leant forward grasping her chin and twisting her face around until she was forced to look up at him.

"Listen," he growled threateningly. "You've had your fun, now it's my turn."

"Never!" she spat. "I'd never suck that disgusting thing! And as soon as you let me go I'm going straight to the police!"

Mitch took a deep breath, struggling to keep his temper.

"Do you honestly think I'd break in here and do this without some kind of insurance?" he said slowly, speaking like he was addressing a child.

"What do you see up there?" he said, pointing up towards the roof beam. It didn't take long for Elizabeth to spot it.

"Is that a camera? Shit!" she said, answering her own question.

"The camera feed is being recorded on my home server, as is the video stream from my android twin here," he said smugly. "And remember I've got the video of you playing with our friend here from the other night too. You see I know a few tabloid journalists that would pay a lot of money for something like that. I can just see the headlines now: 'Lady Elizabeth Greenham in kinky four-way robot orgy'."

"You wouldn't dare!" she gasped.

He looked her straight in the eyes: "After all the shit you've put me through I think you know I would."

"Please Mitch, come on, be reasonable," she said, changing tack. "Why don't we talk about that pay raise?"

"Oh, you're going to give me that pay raise alright. And it's going to be backdated. And I've got a few other things we need to talk about but first you're going to make up for everything in a more immediate way," he said firmly.

"So if I do this you'll destroy the video?" she said hopefully.

He laughed. "No, I'm keeping the video, sweetheart. Somewhere very safe. But if you don't do this, if you don't make me come, I swear I'll call a journalist friend of mine right now."

Elizabeth knew she was beaten, and reluctantly leaned forward and started to kiss and lick his flaccid cock. His erection had subsided whilst they were talking but soon started to stiffen as he felt her warm lips brushing against him.

Mitch reclined in the chair, hands behind his head, determined to enjoy every second of his boss's humiliation as his cock slowly stiffened and straightened, the veins swelling as the blood pumped through them. She started slowly, gently licking and kissing his lengthy shaft as he groaned contentedly. His dick grew another inch as she slowly ran her wet, pink tongue along the underside then licked and nibbled the swollen reddish-purple flesh of the ultra-sensitive head. He shivered in anticipation as she lapped a few clear drops of salty precum with the tip of her tongue. Clumsily she tried to take him in her mouth but missed, his cock sliding along the silky smooth skin of her cheek.

"You know I'm not sure I can do this properly unless you untie me," she complained, pretending to struggle with taking him in her mouth.

"Oh, I'm sure you can manage. But of course if you can't manage it I can always go home early and upload all the video onto the web," he said, calmly leaning forward, his fingers clamping her left nipple, squeezing and twisting till she cried out.

"Bastard!" she spat, grimacing as he squeezed her sensitive nipple painfully.

"You know I'm not going to untie you till you've satisfied me so you'd better stop complaining and get on with it."

Her eyes met his, flashing angrily as she slowly leaned forward, reluctantly wrapping her lips around his thick manhood.

"Oh God," he moaned as he felt her plump red lips envelop his prick. They slowly slide down his shaft, his cock disappearing into the soft, warm, wetness of her mouth. He leant back contentedly as she slowly slid up and down leaving a thin smear of strawberry-coloured lipstick on his rock hard flesh.

Whilst Lady Elizabeth's head bobbed between his thighs, he watched as the android led Marnie back into the room. She was dressed in a silky silver kimono that he recognised as belonging to Elizabeth. Marnie allowed herself to be lead towards the dining table, and he gently lifted her and placed her bottom on the edge, her feet swinging above the wooden floor. They kissed passionately as the android gently tugged at her gown. Soon he was kissing his way down over her neck and shoulder to the bare slope of her breast.

Mitch felt his heart thump against his chest and his hips jerk up off the sofa as Elizabeth began to move faster now, her generous boobs swaying. She was wearing little gold dangly earrings and they glistened in the light as her lips slid up and down his thick shaft. She kept changing rhythm sometimes just taking the tip of his cock, and swirling her tongue around the head, and sometimes sliding his lips over the full length enveloping his whole prick in her juicy mouth.

"You're very good at this Lady Elizabeth," he taunted, "but then I guess you've had a lot of practice over the years."

Meanwhile Marnie was leaning back on her elbows, her gown pooled around her waist as Mitch's twin leaned over her, his mouth sucking and nuzzling her boobs, one of his hands disappearing between her spread legs. Marnie's hand slid over the front of his jeans, unfastening his jeans and tugging at his shorts until his meaty cock sprang free. As she stroked him, the 'droid leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

Elizabeth's lips made wet slurping noises as they worked his throbbing cock faster and faster, his cock glistening with a mixture of his precum and her saliva, her cheeks hollowing as she sucked at his hardness.

"Faster, faster," he panted. "Don't stop."

His hips moved rhythmically, riding the waves of pleasure as he felt his orgasm approach.

Behind Elizabeth's bobbing head, he watched Marnie stand, turn around and bend over the table offering her pale naked buttocks to the butler. He wasted no time in grabbing her hips and pulling her backwards, impaling her on his thick, hard dick.

"Oh God!" he heard Marnie squeal, arching her back as the android's cock sank deep into her.

Lady Elizabeth's head jerked faster and faster now, deep hollows in her cheeks as she sucked him.

"Don't stop, don't stop!" Mitch gasped as the waves of pleasure rushed over him and his heart thumped against his chest. Even in his deeply aroused state though he knew what he wanted to do. He leaned forward and grasped Lady Elizabeth's brunette curls with his left hand tugging her head back. She looked up at him angrily, knowing what would come next as he wrapped his right hand tightly around his quivering prick.

"Open your mouth," he ordered breathlessly, and she obliged, her head tilting back, her hostile hazel eyes like daggers.

Behind him the android was fucking Marnie passionately, her body shuddering as she yelped ecstatically.

"This is for treating me like shit for the last twelve months," Mitch panted, slowly, deliberately pumping his fist along the full length of his swollen cock.

"Go on then, do it, you bastard!" she gasped, watching as he jerked himself harder and harder, feeling his balls tightening as the precum oozed from his knob. His body was slick with sweat, and he gasped for air like a fish out of water as he pushed himself higher and higher until he felt himself at the edge, desperate to come now.

"Come for me, come all over me you sick pervert!" Elizabeth gasped as she watched him rubbing himself feverishly, and with a loud roar he climaxed. His body jacknifing, his cock spasming and spraying her mouth and boobs with thick white splashes of his thick spunk.

As he lay regaining his breath, he watched as Elizabeth slowly licked the thick white blobs of semen from her lips and the android relentlessly fucked Marnie's slim young body until her increasingly high-pitched cries turned into a long wail as she came, her young body collapsing onto the table, spent and satisfied.

Mitch rolled over in bed and looked at the clock. Damn! Eight o'clock already! He started to get out of bed then realised with a great deal of relief that it was a Saturday. He pulled the sheet back over him with a contented sigh. His new apartment was in a much better neighbourhood, and so he found himself waking up a lot later these days as it was so much quieter here. He'd been able to move here after that significant pay rise that Lady Elizabeth had agreed to. And that's not all that Lady Elizabeth had given him as part of their 'deal'.

He smiled when he heard the knock on his bedroom door.

"Come in, Cherry," he shouted.

"Good morning, Sir," the maid 'bot said as she tottered into the room on her dangerously high heels carrying a large breakfast tray.

Mitch had insisted that she wore the classic French maid outfit: the black dress, the white apron, the black stockings (never tights!) Her shiny blonde hair was scraped back and held in place with a lacy black band. What would be the point of having one of these if you couldn't live out your fantasies? He'd also insisted that Elizabeth bought him the top-of-the-range model and paid to have the behaviour-limiter overridden, even though strictly speaking it was still illegal.

"Would you like your usual weekend breakfast Sir?" she asked smiling down at him, and displaying her perfectly white, even teeth.

"There's nothing I'd like more," he said, a grin spreading across his face as he lay back, his hands clasped behind his head.

"Would you like it with maple syrup or without?"

Mitch thought about it for a moment: "With the syrup please, sweetness."

"Very good Sir," she replied, as she slowly tugged the sheet down over the bed revealing first his bare chest, then his stomach.

She let out a little squeal of delight at the sight of his naked cock, lying thickly against his stomach already semi-erect in anticipation. It quickly became stiffer as she took a small bottle of maple syrup from the tray and knelt on the bed.

"Oh yeah," he groaned, as she leaned forward, her generous boobs straining against her low-cut, lace-trimmed uniform. He sighed happily as slowly stroked his cock with her slender fingers until it became swollen and hard.

"Mmm," she cooed as she slowly tipped the bottle producing a thin stream of the thick, amber fluid that she expertly drizzled onto the head of his swollen cock. They both watched as a large drop of the viscous honey slowly ran down over his thick, veiny shaft.

She'd spilled some of the syrup on her fingers and he grew another inch as he watched her put the bottle down before slowly licking them clean.

"Oh dear, look at the mess I've made," she teased looking up at him with her big blue eyes as she slowly licked each finger clean with her pink, cat-like tongue.

"Clumsy girl, you'd better clean that up," he groaned, as she leaned over his thighs and licked her glossy red lips.

"Yes Sir," the android said obediently.

As she eagerly lapped at his prick with the tip of her pink tongue, Mitch sighed contentedly. Since that night at Lady Elizabeth's, life had improved considerably. She'd given him the back-dated pay raise, agreed to leave him to get on with his job, and also agreed to buy him the maid 'bot as a goodwill gesture. But most importantly she'd agreed to deactivate his robot double. If only things could stay like this forever he thought, closing his eyes as he felt the maid's warm, wet tongue sliding up and down his thick shaft...