Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Long no time no see ...

Thanks for taking up this story again, I hope to see more chapters before the spring interrupts ;)

Things start to sharpen up, and the conclusion doesn't seem too far. I wonder what surprises you'll produce to resolve the conflicts between Noboru and his brother, and Genzo / Sang Nam.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgeover 12 years ago
Accellerating toward battle

Thank you for picking up the story with this great chapter. It knits together the potent struggle between brothers and the potential romance between Genzo and Linnea.

I enjoy the bits of Japanese and now Korean that you use throughout the story. It enhances the exotic flavor of your story.

And now we have a new $64,000 question ahead. Will Linnea allow herself to be carried away by Genzo, or will she pursue the cure for her lycanism? And in any event, how will she weather the imminent estrus without the vast support of Noboru's team?

Can't wait to find out.

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 12 years ago
So glad to see you!

I worry about Linnsa taking the lycanthropy anti-virus. It caused an autoimmune disorder in one of the test subjects, and what about long term effects? I really wish that she would give Genzo a chance. I eagerly wait for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous