All Comments on 'The Risks of Peace'

by dizzylia

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
good moment

wanted to say that the story has a nice feel and then a "lust" feel.....enjoyed the way the women met...and moved on and "wanted" each other. Good story...good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very enjoyable

I really liked how the sort of "general" feeling to the story opens it up for a little more fantasy. It could happen anywhere, anytime, to anyone. Very nice!

lightsaverlightsaverabout 17 years ago
Could be my inherent sarcasm.....

The title of this story is clever, and while the play on words could be all in my mind, its a risk I'll take to say I know of the risks of peace.lol

Lemme see, you use vocabulary that shows you are a reader and not just an author. And another thing you likely already knew, you can elicit emotion from the reader as it pertains to their life. Not specifically lust or arousal but reading this, totally took me back to a night in a restaurant w/my then SO.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 10 years ago
Back Story?

Were they lovers before, or did they part before discovering their love?

Why did Ellen leave? Why did she pick this time to return?

Too much unknown, can't get a handle on these two.

Randee2058Randee2058over 7 years ago
Needs More😍

What a beginning. Now we need some background to understand Ellen's trepidation that she was implying to just before she spotted her friend. Theirs more here. Hopefully you'll revisit this and fill in the blanks.

Either way it rates 5🌟's

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy21 days ago

Hopefully it will be just a start for the lovers and after the joyful first meeting ….. lovely just lovely

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🌈🌸✨

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdizzylia@dizzylia
I am a wanderer, gathering things from others' experiences while adding my own, the mix becoming richer by the day. I always welcome feedback, opinions, and ideas as I strive to learn more, grow more, and discover new things about myself and those around me. I am a highly typi...

SIMILAR Stories