The Rivals

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, tens of millions?" exclaimed Ryan. "I guess that will pay for the maid service your mom is using now."

"Maid service--how analog!" quipped Nancy.

"Do you think they'll settle?" asked Ryan.

"Our lawyers think that's likely, according to my parents," Lexi replied. "I don't think it would be tens of millions, but I don't think any of us will have to worry about paying for college."

"That'd be awesome," said Ryan as he set aside his phone and lay back on the pillow.

Lexi laid her head back on Ryan's stomach and began to toy with his penis again. After a while, she began to stroke it in earnest and then took it into her mouth eagerly.

"I warned you about this!" Ryan said, pulling Lexi atop him and giving her a long kiss. "Now I've got to find a place to stow that thing."

"Mmm," she responded. "Where could that be?"

"Ooh, I know! I know!" Nancy chimed in. "Let me help."

Carelessly abandoning her now-empty wine glass, Nancy scooted up to the two lovers. Pulling aside the crotch of Lexi's panties, she fondled Lexi's pussy lips, then slipped two fingers into her.

"Mmm, so juicy," she said, sliding her fingers around inside Lexi's pussy.

Withdrawing her now well-lubricated fingers, she freed Ryan's cock from beneath Lexi and slid her hand up and down his shaft several times until it, too, was slick, then guided it into Lexi's pussy.

Ryan sank himself deeply inside Lexi, then began a slow and steady rhythm, pumping in deeply, then withdrawing almost entirely, deep in, out.

"You two fit so well together," Nancy observed. "It's like your cock and your pussy were just designed to match each other."

She leaned forward to inspect more closely.

"There's not a gap to be found. Just a perfect fit."

Lexi wordlessly ground her hips into Ryan as Ryan inexorably pumped in and out.

"Not great conversationalists when you two are fucking, are you?" Nancy deadpanned. "Oh well, I'll just have to find something to do to entertain myself."

Nancy reached down to stroke the base of Ryan's shaft and fondle his balls. Then she gathered onto her fingers some of the white foam that had accumulated on the rim of Lexi's pussy and began to spread this onto Lexi's buns. Reaching down again, Nancy relubricated her fingers, then gently spread Lexi's butt cheeks with one hand while rubbing her slick fingers around the rim of Lexi's anus with the other.

"Wow, I can really feel you clenching there, Lex!"

Nancy pressed one finger slightly deeper into Lexi's butt, repeatedly applying slight pressure.

"Do you like it when I do this?"

"Ung..."

Lexi ground her hips into Ryan with greater urgency while Ryan maintained his steady pace.

Lexi began to moan and periodically utter an "Oh god!" or "Fuck" as she ever more urgently writhed atop Ryan.

"Oh yeah, I can really feel you clenching like crazy now," Nancy said while continuing to press her finger into Lexi's butt. With her free hand she petted and squeezed Lexi's butt cheeks.

"You're about to come, aren't you Lex? I can just feel the pressure building inside you, wanting to come out. That is so hot! My pussy is starting to flow now, just watching you two go at it. Are you going to come for us now, sweetie? Come on, let's have a big finish!"

Lexi began bucking so wildly that Ryan had to wrap his arms around her to keep her from falling off him.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, yesss!" Lexi hissed as she finally collapsed in satisfied release.

Ryan, for his part, maintained his steady pace.

"OK, it's the boy's turn now," Nancy said, removing her finger from Lexi's butt and turning her attention to Ryan's balls. She lightly stroked and gently squeezed them as Ryan began to slightly increase his pace.

"Ooh, you're getting close now, too, aren't you? I don't know how you've lasted as long as you have being inside this sexy vixen, but you can't hold on much longer, can you? Can you?"

Ryan said nothing, but kept pumping in and out.

"You know, you two really need to work on your conversational skills," Nancy quipped with a wry grin. "But I'll cut you a little slack for now since you're maybe a little preoccupied."

Ryan began to noticeably pick up his pace as his breathing audibly quickened..

"Ooh, you're almost there, aren't you?" Nancy exclaimed. "I can feel your balls starting to tighten up."

Ryan thrust deeply into Lexi and held it.

"Oh, I can feel you pumping. That is just so cool!" Nancy said. "God! How long are you going to keep this up? How much jizz are you packing anyway?"

Finally, Ryan relaxed and let his penis slide out of Lexi.

Nancy rubbed Lexi's back and patted Ryan's leg as she sat cross-legged beside the two lovers.

"You two are the best show in town, if you ask me," she said, theatrically fanning the air under her lifted chin while rolling her eyes.

Lexi rolled off Ryan, quickly wiped herself clean with a tissue from the nightstand, then strolled out of the room.

Nancy watched her unabashedly.

"There's something about that girl," she said, turning back to Ryan. "Just seeing her walk naked like that turns me on. What is it? What does she have that's so damn irresistible?"

"I know what you mean, but it's kinda hard to put your finger on it. She's just got 'it'," Ryan replied.

Nancy sighed.

"Yeah, guess so. 'It'."

Ryan pulled himself to a more upright sitting position against the headboard and patted the bed next to him.

"Come here, you."

Nancy crawled up and nestled into the crook of his arm.

"You know," Ryan continued, "that you're special, too."

He nuzzled her hair with his nose.

"I would have you any time, any place. You're sexy as fuck and you've got 'it' oozing from your pores. Someday you're going to let me make love to you."

Nancy smiled and squirmed back into him some more.

"Aww, aren't you sweet? If I'm going to do it with a guy, you'll be my first. But I'm not there now. You okay with that?"

"Sure, of course," Ryan replied. "It's not like I can really complain about our current arrangement."

A toilet flushed in the nearby bathroom.

"Yeah, I think you get about as much nookie as a guy could reasonably expect. So you had damn well better appreciate it!'

"Yes, ma'am," Ryan replied in mock seriousness.

Lexi walked back into the room, fell forward onto the foot of the bed on all fours, and clambered towards Nancy and Ryan.

She folded her legs under her and reached forward to stroke Nancy's feet and calves.

"You're still kind of flushed, I'd say," observed Lexi.

"Yeah, well after that little show you two put on, what do you expect?"

Turning her head slightly Lexi smiled demurely and batted her eyes.

"Who, us? Well, I think we need to do something to help distract Nancy from her predicament, don't you agree, Ryan?"

"I do indeed!"

Ryan wrapped his arms around Nancy's torso and pulled her between his legs with her back against his chest. He began gently stroking her stomach and sides while nibbling her ear and kissing her neck.

Lexi leaned forward on her hands and began kissing Nancy's legs, gradually working her way up to her inner thighs.

"Mmm, that's more like it," Nancy purred.

When she had worked her way almost up to Nancy's pussy, Lexi glanced up at Ryan and gave a barely perceptible nod of her head. Ryan responded in kind and began nibbling and kissing Nancy even more passionately while letting his hands wander to her voluptuous breasts, which he petted, squeezed, and pinched.

Lexi licked and sucked Nancy's pussy, which dripped with her lust. As her breathing picked up and her moans became louder, Lexi paused and looked up at Nancy.

"Do you remember that first time, Nance?" Lexi asked. "Not the nonsense with Jeeves, but when it was just the two of us?"

"Yeah, of course. I remember it like it was yesterday."

Ryan continued his kissing and fondling.

Lexi went on. "Do you remember how when you made love to me, you kept me on the edge for, like, forever?"

"Yeah, I remember."

"And do you remember how when I made love to you, you came like, really, really fast? Really fast and hard?"

Lexi was lightly stroking Nancy's pussy, sometimes teasing her clit, at other times fondling her pussy lips.

"Sweetie, I was so horny for you that day, I'm amazed I lasted as long as I did. Oh, Ryan, you devil!" she interjected in response to Ryan leaning forward and suckling one of her nipples.

"Oh!" she gasped, as Lexi slipped a finger into her pussy.

"And you usually come really fast, once we get going."

"And hard," Ryan added, between assaults on her breasts.

"And hard," Nancy agreed.

"Well," Lexi continued, "I want you to know that's not going to happen today."

"It's not?"

"Well, not the fast part. Maybe the hard. Probably the hard."

"Oh," was all Nancy got out before Ryan gently turned her head and gave her a long, deep, and tongue-filled kiss.

"Good, I'm glad we understand one another," Lexi said. "Because, you know, I've learned a few things since that day. A few things about women's bodies. Just like you were telling me about that first time."

"Mmm," Nancy said through Ryan's kiss.

"So I just want to make sure your calendar is clear, 'cause we may be here a while."

Ryan had relinquished his kiss and was once more nuzzling Nancy's neck and fondling her breasts.

"A while?" Nancy said, then gasped as Lexi began lightly licking her clit and fondling her pussy lips.

"A while," Lexi confirmed, briefly pausing then resuming her attentions to Nancy's pussy.

"Okay, a while. I think I can probably make that work. I'll just need to check with my secre... my... sec..."

Lexy was quickly flicking her tongue across Nancy's clit while feeling her contractions with the fingers she had inserted in her pussy. Just as she felt like Nancy was about to climax, she stopped licking and instead kissed her belly and thighs until Nancy's breathing had calmed somewhat.

"In fact," Lexi said between kisses, "It may seem like forever."

She once again licked and sucked Nancy's clit until she felt Nancy's orgasm approaching, then stopped.

"So, forever?" Nancy breathlessly asked.

Lexi started up again, once more bringing Nancy just to the verge of climax.

"Yeah, forever, that's right."

Once more, Lexi brought Nancy to the edge, then stopped.

"Alrighty then," Nancy said between rasping breaths. "Forever. Forever's good."

Lexy started in on her once again.

"I can make forever work. I'll just have to tell my... secretary... to... cancel..."