The Road Show

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers

At that point, Naroob gripped her firm behind and held her in a vise-like grip. He felt her tight, welcoming walls hold him firmly. He could do nothing but let himself go; he did, deep inside of her. As she was stuck atop his mighty black sword, his cock spewed African seed into her furthest reaches.

Perhaps this was the ultimate expression of 'oneness' with who she believed were still an oppressed race...as he kept pumping and pumping, spraying and spraying, coating her womb with baby-making sperm, all she could murmur was "Black babies, yes, oh God, black babies."

They were finished. Naroob stood up and carried that spent woman, laying her on his big couch. He found a blanket from somewhere and covered her up.

Well, this marked the end of their prank, the end of their fun. At the office exit, MC handed Eleanor her baby bag, her baby, and an envelope. He kissed her (on the cheek) as she left to fly home.

During the taxi ride to the airport, her sperm-filled cunt oozed out a trickle of African seed. Safely seated on the plane, her black baby in the center seat, she was unaware that as the plane tilted back as it took off, she had conceived a second time.

Absent-mindedly, she opened the envelope. In it was a gold-embossed card, thanking her for participating in a amateur 'theatre production'. Also inside was a release form, ensuring that no legal actions would be pursued. For signing that, and for her time and trouble, there was a check...for $500,000. Just short of the speed of light, Eleanor executed that release.

The other girls got similar letters. Though one or two grumbled, they all ended up happy and well-compensated. They had no compunctions about having the babies with nothing in return. So, they were all ecstatic, in the end, to finish up with $500,000. Three and a half million was a lot, even in Chicago. Still, that class action had given Naroob and MC five times that, so they could afford it.

Months later, two of the young ladies appeared, almost magically, in Naroob's office. As they both breastfed their black babies, it was crystal clear to him that they wanted more money, even if it meant more babies. Well, the idea of money for childbirth was distasteful, so he disabused them of the idea.

To his surprise, and relief, they both indicated that they didn't care about further support. They would abide by the previous agreements; they just wanted another strong, black baby. He wasn't sure that they were being honest, but he booked them into the Hyatt just in case they were. He would meet up with them later.

After a dinner in the magnificent open atrium lobby of the hotel, Naroob escorted the two comely misses back to their rooms. An adjoining room had been secured too; there, a hotel-approved nanny was caring for the two black infants.

Naroob quickly got into the king-sized bed, awaiting whatever was going to happen. To his surprise, the two came out in full-bore cheerleader outfits, red pom-poms and all. They did a rousing cheer, then a sexy strip tease, with them stripping each other. Finally, nude, these lithesome, nubile, wenches slithered onto the bed and up to where Naroob was. Sandwiched between two petite, squirming, (now) nineteen year olds, his foot long babymaker did some serious work.

Going from one blonde furry muff to the other, he just sawed back and forth across their slavering, dripping pussy lips. Then he tapped their throbbing clitoris in turn, thereafter plunging in deeply. One after the other, he did an almost factory mass production (or RE-production?) job.

The young women had orgasms regularly and in tandem. Finally, Naroob was sitting upright on the bed. In his lap was one of them, firmly fixed upon his sizeable manhood. Meanwhile, the other was standing so that he could service her too, but with his skilled tongue.

All three came in unison, the two girls moaning in orgasm just as Naroob shot rope after creamy rope of potent seed into the fertile womb of his partner. They collapsed into a heap. Finally, the other young miss who had not been inseminated now took to restoring his mighty sword. With a few strokes and kisses, he was up yet again.

She cupped the family jewels, which were re-charging as she held them. When she murmured that she wanted 'a baby, a black baby, YOUR black baby', that was enough. As her tiny delicate white hand held that ebony bull-sized sack, the testes inflated to the size of two navel oranges.

Scampering on board the love train, she went up and down with an almost animal fury. She kissed him hard as she felt the huge phallus swell with pride and power. Then the transfer: black potent seed, Africa's finest, pumped in living color right into her waiting, and totally unprotected Caucasian womb.

The rest of the night was spent loving. As soon as his love pole regained its stature, he would plug it into a waiting and enthusiastic fertile womb. He ended up pumping more liquid that night than the city of Chicago's public works. More seed than the US Department of Agriculture. It was enough to get the job done, certainly. As the three of them slept together on that king-sized bed, they all got their wish as the two fair blonde maidens once again conceived black babies.

Though this was against his better judgment, MC convinced Naroob to indeed send them small additional sums, just for keeping good relations.

That class action that made them close up the 'road show' and return to Chicago turned out to be even more lucrative than the first one. Now, awash in new bucks, they both mused about what new little pranks they could pull? MC, as an Eskimo? No, that wouldn't work...or, would it?

clinton09
clinton09
1,688 Followers
12