All Comments on 'The Road Sometimes Traveled'

by rnumbers123

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
whiteasianlvrwhiteasianlvralmost 10 years ago
Men Are Vulnerable

Some will think this is just rubbish....but it does reflect a truth that men are very vulnerable and can be deeply affected by early sexual mistakes or failures. I just wish Aaron had enjoyed being fucked and then he might have found the physical pleasure to match the mental pleasure he had found in his fantasy life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

At the end he found out he did not need his wife there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Erotic Story

Would love to see the story continued where both the husband and wife find out about one another's secret life and can share in the mutual sexual pleasure.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
New, broke in bi cuckold bottom

Hubby sucked and swallowed his first cock. His wife is getting fed some real man cock from Lee and Lee is filling her pussy with his thick hot sperm daily. And hubby now has lost his cherry to Pat who is hung like a horse. Nice thick cock for hubby and wife. You write really well about bi male sex. Something will change in bottom boy hubby. After the soreness leaves he will start to crave more sucking to swallow fresh hot sperm from the balls of real men. And his tight ass/pussy will begin it itch as the need to be fucked and bred will grow in him. There are lots of chapter left to this story if your willing to write them.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11about 9 years ago
Needs a chapter 2!

I know it's been a while, but come back and finish this story, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

It takes its toll. After 38 years married, I had difficulty maintaining a hard on, at first my wife sympathized with me, that was until I came home one day and found her with another guys cock jammed hard up her pussy, no wonder she sympathized, she was getting it from Ken, a guy from work. I made a fuss, he took off, my wife said it was only a one off, I now know that wasn't true. For a while I was in a state, humiliated, the whole works, pride, I moped around. The second time was the worst, she rang me, asked when I would be home, she was going to cook something special, I told her 6.00 or there abouts. Well, I left work at 12.00 and parked up my street, watching the house, sure enough, Kens car pulled up. I waited, then let myself in the back door, into the separating en suite, I could see them, she was lying, her legs wide open as he fucked her pussy, he lifted her legs onto his shoulders, pushing deep into her, she moaned, yes, oh fuck me, oh yes. I watched and yes, my cock tingled. He stopped, he pulled out, his hard cock shiny, wet. He lowered his cock, oh god, he was going to fuck her in the arse, something I loved but no longer could do, as he eased into her,and began fucking, oh that's it fill my arse, so hard, im cumming, and it was true, she would always come when I fucked her arse, and I watched as I knew she was milking the cum from his cock with her tight arse. My cock was semi hard. Well that was 3 years ago, we are still married, I fuck her occasionally, yes she still gets fucked , Ken has gone, another has taken his place. But I am happier, in all my feeling sorry for myself, I went to a few places, one was a mens club. I didn't know what to expect, I thought it would be mixed but no, it was men only. I wandered around, asking what the hell I was doing there, I met a guy, similar age, bearded, Paul, we talked and it was from there things developed. On that visit, he sucked my cock, wow, I got hard and gave him plenty of cum. We sat and talked then, about my circumstance, he said lay down and he massaged me, first with his hands, I could feel his cock against me, then with his tongue, again licking my cock and balls but also my anus. He then massaged my anus with lubed fingers, again I was hard, he lay over me, looking into my face, saying I will show you why your wife likes it, lifting my legs, I don't know, I felt the warm head, I was relaxed after cumming, he applied pressure and I opened, there was pain, uncomfortable as he entered me with little short pushes, but I felt my insides spread until he was in me. He started slow, working into me, I felt my cock tingle but soon I was loose enough to take him and my cock was leaking and I felt him swell, oh yes, give it to me as his warmth entered me. It was the best feeling I had had for quite some time. I am know his, he fucks me at least once a week. The way I look at it, I still get my wifes pussy when I can but the feel of his cock, spreading my insides makes me cum, just like my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Neither a cuckold or a gay story

An abusive, disgusting tale about a mentally unbalanced man. One that needed help not a kick in the balls. Epically stupid story. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why must the cuckold character always have a small cock?

I generally love closet gay cuckold stories but why must they always have a small cock or be effeminate, or weak, etc.? I am a fit, straight-looking, straight-acting married guy with a large cock... except that when it comes to pure sex I prefer cock to pussy: love to suck and - even better - love to be fucked. The thought of my wife with another guy (or guys!) turns me on immensely. As long as it's no-strings-attached and secret, and she doesn't catch anything or get pregnant then I'm happy. Same goes for me: don't get caught, don't catch any bugs, etc.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous