The Road Sometimes Traveled

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After work, Aaron went to the gym. He cycled through his program that day, arms and chest. He was pretty happy with his progress, regularly benching multiple reps over 200 lbs. He could tell he was growing when he looked in the mirror. Aaron was mostly interested in the bodybuilding aspect of lifting, but it was kind of hard to really gauge how far he'd come compared to his "normal" size. He surreptitiously flexed a bicep in the mirror. He didn't want to be completely obvious about it. It wasn't like he was monstrously huge.

Pat came up behind him. "Hulk Smash!", he mocked.

Pat was a personal trainer at the gym, maybe five or ten years older than Aaron, it was hard to tell because he was in phenomenal shape. Aaron liked him. When he'd first starting working out years back, Pat was one of the first people on the floor who made him feel welcome. Even though Aaron chalked it up to salesmanship, it made him feel included. Eventually there were a core group of lifters he'd chat with, but Pat was the first.

"Dude, I think I might need to start paying you," Aaron said. He'd been thinking about it for a while. His lifting research was basically all internet based. It wasn't bad, but he wondered if he was missing something.

"It's about time," Pat responded. "You look like you need some help," he laughed.

Aaron smiled. He knew he was doing fine. "It's just that I feel like maybe I'm plateauing. I want to take it to the next level. Maybe go full out for three months, food, supplements, everything."

As they talked some more, Aaron contemplated Pat's physique. His shoulders popped out, his forearms strong and veiny. His upper arms went without saying, they were defined and cut. His legs were also cut, thighs almost like a horse. He wasn't obscenely huge, but he seemed like he was only a couple of steps away from being a competitive bodybuilder.

He wondered if girls check Pat out in the same way. I wonder what he'd look like naked. He pushed the thought out of his head. It wasn't the first time he contemplated it. For a few months he'd been thinking about it.

Lost in the moment, he snapped back to reality.

"So, what do you want to do? We can chat about it later today, maybe after I finish up here? I have a client now." Pat asked.

Aaron rolled the dice, "Hey, I live really close by. You can come to my place. My wife is gone for the week, business trip." Why am I doing this?

Pat agreed. On the way home, Aaron wondered what Pat would charge, contemplated if he was doing the right thing. Is something else possible? He stopped off for groceries, got some meats to barbecue and some healthy sides. He picked up a case of Bud Light. It was hot out, and healthy or not, he wanted to share a few with Pat.

He found himself jittery, and couldn't explain it. Well, maybe he could if he was being honest with himself.

When Pat knocked on the door, he told himself to settle down, and opened it. "What up dude, thanks for coming." He welcomed him in.

"Hey, I hope you don't mind, but can I use your shower? I had a client go a little long, and I didn't want to be late."

"Wow, uh, okay, no problem," He led him his master bathroom. "I hope you like steak? I'm grilling?"

"Sounds great." Pat said.

While Pat showered Aaron heated up the grill and prepared the food.

"Yo Aaron!" he heard.

Aaron went to the bedroom. "You got a towel?" Pat asked. "I'm so sorry, I just forgot mine in my locker."

"There aren't any on the rack?" Aaron said.

"Sorry, I don't see any."

With his wife gone, little household chores he took for granted didn't get done. "Sure," and he grabbed one from his closet. He knocked on the bathroom door. "I'm in the shower," said Pat. He opened the door and poked his head in with the towel. Pat was naked, his heavy cock hanging down between his legs. Is he semi hard or was this Pat's normal flaccid? His pubic area seemed trimmed.

"My face is up here Aaron," smiled Pat.

Oh fuck. I can't believe he noticed me checking him out. Jesus Christ.

Pat said, "I didn't want to get your floor wet. Just throw it over man, thanks."

Aaron threw the towel, closed the door, and wanted to die. Strangely his cock had stirred. This isn't right. He grabbed a beer and sat on the couch, lamenting this turn of events until Pat came out.

Pat was smiling at him, acting like nothing happened. "So you want to talk shop and eat?"

And so that's what they did, sipping beer and going over a diet and exercise plan that was hardcore by Aaron's standards. At one point Pat discussed sitting overhead presses, and Aaron told him he was actually feeling a little tweak in his lower back that hurt when he did them.

"Really? That's not good," said Pat, "We can modify it then, maybe try with dumbbells instead of a barbell, go light. Hey, you mind if I take a look?"

"Umm, sure, what do you mean?" Aaron wondered.

"Lay down on the floor and show me where it hurts."

Aaron demurred, "Well, the floor is kind of hard, you mind if we use my bed?" He couldn't believe he said that, but really the floor was hard.

"Even better," Pat said.

Aaron led him into the bedroom. He kicked off his shoes, grabbed a couple pillows for support and got on his stomach.

"Pull down your shorts a little bit," asked Pat.

Aaron's penis was already semi-hard, as he adjusted his shorts. This is crazy. This is really crazy.

Pat asked him to point out where it hurt, and he placed his fingers on the spot. "You mind if I massage it a bit?"

"Sure," Aaron gulped. Pat probed silently for a minute or so. "God that feels good. I think it really helps."

"So you said Jamie was out of town?" Pat had met Jamie before at the gym. She wasn't a regular, but she didn't need to be. She was a looker and Pat remembered her name.

"Yep, business in Atlanta. Maybe I already told you."

"Business trip huh? Your wife is a little cutie. You get jealous when she's gone?"

Aaron was surprised at how forward he was, but opened up a little. "I just tell her not to do anything I wouldn't videotape."

Pat laughed at that one. "That's a good attitude. Too many people get way uptight. I had one pissed off husband threaten me."

"Huh?"

Pat's fingers seemed to go lower than necessary. "She was a client. Totally obvious she was into me. Used to check me out, tried to ask me out. She must have blabbed to her husband."

"What an idiot. I wouldn't do that." Aaron confessed.

"Blab to your wife?"

"No," Aaron embarrassingly hesitated. "I mean, threaten you if my wife, nevermind. I've said too much. Oh fuck, why did I just tell you this?" Please I hope I'm not fucking this up. Wait, fucking what up? Is this what I want?.

"Hmm, maybe I need to make your wife a client," Pat said, and they both laughed, Aaron a little more nervously.

"I wish." Aaron said. Why am I digging this hole deeper? The truth was it felt good to tell somebody, to confess. Pat wasn't in Aaron and Jamie's regular circle of friends. She'd never find out.

"I wonder if you have a sciatic nerve issue," Pat suddenly turning serious.

"Is that bad?" Aaron asked.

"Well, it can be, but it depends. Does it hurt here?" Pat asked, pressing on a spot on his buttocks.

Aaron was surprised but went along with it. "No, not really."

"Spread your legs a little," Aaron asked. He reached down the back of his leg, his fingers just touching Aaron's hard erection. Aaron tensed.

I'm pretty sure this isn't any official test. He just touched my cock. Oh fuck what if he notices. Jesus.

"Relax, it's okay. I don't think it's the nerve, but you should get it checked out. Let me see something, turn over."

It's now or never.

"I, I can't, hold on," stammered Aaron. He turned over slowly, trying to adjust his hard cock. He felt embarrassed and excited. Pat has been cool. Maybe...

"It's okay, you're not the first," he said. "Relax."

Not the first what?

Pat said, "If we want to do this right, you need to pull down your pants."

Do what right?

Aaron complied, pulling them off. He hard cock bounced in front of both of them.

"I'm sorry. I just..." he couldn't finish his sentence.

Pat grabbed his shaft, paused and said, "I gotta be honest, if we are going to take this farther, I can't have you as a client. It wouldn't be right, it would cause all kinds of problems."

"Take what farther?" Aaron asked, but he knew the answer. Hist stiff cock was in his friend's palm.

"Just say it," said Pat.

"Say what?" Aaron's heart beat in his chest. Oh where the fuck is the conversation going.

"Tell me you won't be my client." Pat said.

Aaron looked down at a long hard shape in Pat's shorts and stuttered, "Why? I think I could use your help." I'm not gay.

"That's fine," Pat said, "I just wanted to be clear. Look, I'm sorry, I think I better go."

"Okay," Aaron croaked. His cock started to soften.

They spent an awkward five minute cleaning up the dishes, planning their next workout time, exchanging notes. Aaron felt relieved when the door closed. What the fuck just happened?

He went to the computer and booted it up. He felt miserable. He opened the forced blowjob video, gripping his penis which was coated in pre-cum. He had blue-balls. A man held my stiff cock and gave me blue balls. He really wanted Jamie to call. Fuck it, I'm calling her.

Jamie looked down at her mobile as it buzzed. She was at dinner and excused herself to take the call.

"Hi honey," she said. "What's up?"

"I love you Jamie," Aaron said. "I just had to call you. I can't wait for you to come home."

"Thanks, I love you too. You know, I'm eating dinner right now. Can we talk tomorrow?"

"Can you call me later?"

"I'm just so tired, I wanted to turn in early." It was a lie. Tonight I want to make love to Lee.

Aaron was looking at the video, the sound off. In the video the wife was holding her husband by the hair, driving his lips close to the hard cock of her lover. Aaron's mind was made up.

"That's okay babe. You get a good sleep. We'll chat tomorrow,"

"Okay, honey, goodbye. Love you," Jamie hung up.

After the call Aaron stared at the phone. Forgive me.

He found Pat's number and called.

"Hey Aaron," answered Pat. "You change your mind?"

"You're fired," Aaron's heart skipped a beat as he waited for a response.

"Did I hear what I just think I heard?" Pat adjusted his pants.

"Come back over. Now." Aaron hung up. It's the perfect time.

Fifteen minutes later Aaron answered the door. Pat looked at him. "Bedroom?"

Aaron surrendered as he led him into the bedroom. "I can't kiss. I can't, um, I don't know what to say. I just. I just want to try this."

"How about sucking cock? You know you're going to suck cock." Pat sat on the bed.

Aaron knelt in front of him. He tugged down his shorts. Under his underwear Pat's long hard penis struggled to free itself. A wet spot of pre-cum dampened the cloth.

Aaron pulled down the elastic, freeing Pat's dick. It bobbed in front of him, maybe seven or eight inches long. Aaron stared. It reminded him of jumping off the highest diving board when he was a kid. He tensed, ready to take the plunge.

Aaron stared at the hard member, clear fluid at the tip.. It finally has come to this.

His own cock leaked seminal fluid.

"Make me do it," Aaron said. "Grab my hair, make me do it."

Pat smiled, gripping the hair on Aaron's head. With his other hand he brushed the cock against Aaron's lips. A string of cold clear cum danced between penis and lips.

"Open up," Pat pressed the cock against Aaron's lips. "You know you want this. I'll put it in."

Aaron opened up. Pat's penis touched his tongue, the clear cum slightly salty. The head was slightly spongy.

Aaron reached up and gripped the base of Pat's shaft. It was warm and hard. Patrick leaned his head back and closed his eyes. Aaron opened wider and took more in. It felt like sucking a giant finger, surprisingly neutral. The cum gave it taste, but even that disappeared after a few sucks.

He continued for a few minutes, jacking the shaft and licking the tip, trying to milk out more clear semen.

Aaron stood up, pushing Pat back onto the bed.

He got on the bed where it was more comfortable, and hunched over Pat's body. He admired it, massaged his arms and his chest with one hand while he held the cock with his other. He went down, kissing the tip, licking the head, finally sucking gently while jacking him off.

When Pat moaned Aaron knew he was close. He continued to suck, reaching down to cup his balls gently, pulling them up from behind gently. Pat grunted and warm sperm squirted into Aaron's mouth. Bitter and sticky, Aaron knew he might feel like this, disgusted with the taste. But he vowed to carry through to the end. Aaron stared at his hard member, clear fluid at the tip. It's just like I dreamed it.

He look at Pat, "Can you give me more of that massage?"

"No problem." Pat had him lie on the bed, face down He rubbed Aaron's shoulders, felt out the knots in his back. Massaged his ass. Aaron tensed as he put a finger up to his anus.

"Do you have any lube?" Pat asked, and Aaron directed him to the nightstand. He kept it there for fucking his wife.

Aaron felt a finger, this time slippery on his anus. He tensed as Pat gently probed. He tried to relax on Pat's instructions, but it was difficult. He moaned as Pat's thick finger finally broke through. Aaron's cock has softened but was leaking cum.

"Does your wife have a dildo or vibrator?" Pat asked. Aaron grinned, pointing to the nightstand again. There were two. Pat chose a medium sized vibrator, six inches long and not particularly thick, but larger than his fingers.

"Let's try this, the right way. Turn over." Aaron complied. "Spread your legs."

Aaron spread his legs, missionary style. I'm like a woman. Christ. He closed his eyes as his wife's toy invaded his ass. He'd actually done it before with Jamie, but she really wasn't into it. She barely used the toys herself. What a waste, why do I even bother, he had contemplated the last time she rejected them.

Buzzing, the plastic penetrated his rectum easily. He had to shift, but the fingers had loosened him up. His cock hardened a little as the toy rubbed his prostate.

He stared at Pat, examining his muscles, his cock. It was getting hard again as he worked the vibrator in and out of Aaron's ass. "Are you ready?" He asked.

"Ready for what?" Pat knew.

"I'm going to fuck you like I'd fuck your wife if I had the chance."

Aaron's cock surged, but he was terrified. "Fuck no, you're too big!"

"Come on, just let me try." Pat was bathing his cock in lube. It was getting all over the sheets. I'm going to have to clean these before Jamie gets home. This is what a desperate housewife must feel like.

Aaron pulled his legs back. And this is what Jamie must feel like. No, this is bigger. It was disturbing, being on the receiving end of a live hard cock.

Pat placed his cock on Aaron's ass. He pushed.

Aaron screamed. It fucking hurt, hurt worse than he anticipated. The head of Pat's cock stretched his rectum but Aaron tried to wriggle out of it. Pat's power arms and body held him down. "Shh, just relax." Pat tried to quiet his friend.

"Just stop. Please," tears came out of Aaron's eyes. Pat pushed harder, getting his helmet past the rectum. The pain subsided slightly but it was still there, and Pat started to rock rhythmically. Is this what it feels like to get fucked. He's so strong and heavy. Is he raping me?

Pat picked up the pace. He actually tried to be gentle. He could have reamed Aaron like he did some of the other bodybuilders he knew, but didn't want to truly hurt him. It just felt so good, fucking this married guy. He knew Aaron was confused, but he wanted to give him a proper fucking, show him what it took to be Pat's friend with benefits. It didn't take long. Pat fucked Aaron for only a minute or two before coming.

Aaron almost passed out. This was nothing like he imagined it. He cried on the bed, violated. After Pat pulled out he felt down there. He knew his ass was red, loose, and angry. As touched his hole. Is that lube, no, fuck it's cum!

Pat disappeared into the bathroom, washed his cock down and brought the towel out to Aaron so he could clean up.

He reached down and grabbed Aaron's cock. "Thank you."

Aaron sniffed. "Oh that fucking hurt. I actually got fucked."

"Yep. Imagine how your wife would feel if I fucked her." Pat cocked his head and raised an eyebrow.

Aaron's cock began to swell.

"Your cock is kind of small, is that why you like the thought of me fucking Jamie? I'd do it if you let me," and Pat bent down, taking Aaron in his mouth. Aaron was rock hard. His ass hurt, but he was still rock hard.

"Yes," he said. "Suck my cock. Suck it. I want you to fuck Jamie. Fuck my wife." Pat bobbed up and down. Jamie had never sucked cock so well.

"I'm guessing your pencil dick never really did it for your wife. I don't mind. Easier to suck." Pat deepthroated him.

Aaron felt his orgasm start, Pat expertly pulling it out of him within seconds. Aaron exploded. Pat was surprised at the size of the spurt, he half spit, half swallowed.

Aaron lay back. What the fuck have I done.

"Okay man," Pat said, "I hope you don't mind, but I'm going to get out of here."

"Oh, fuck 'em and forget 'em." Aaron laughed, "Now I get it. You are not fucking me in the ass again. No way."

"Never say never, dude."

"Why do I feel used?" Aaron laughed. At least I have an outlet from my wife. Why did she have to be such a prude?

"Now you know how your wife feels," joked Pat.

The made small talk, discussed meeting up the next day for more playtime. As Pat left, Aaron sat, hurting, and wondered, how it had come to this?

It was all because an alpha male busted the cherry of the girl he loved, so many years ago.

12