The Road to EGOT Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh god Tori. He's so big." She practically yelled.

"You'll get used to it. He's going to make you cum so hard."

I continued fucking her slowly letting her pussy get adjusted to my size. She was so tight and her cunt was doing marvelous things to my dick. Meanwhile her and Victoria continued to kiss. I started fucking her a little faster. I dug my fingers into her ass, she had an extraordinary butt. It looked so sexy watching it as my dick pushed in and out of her. Victoria slipped out from underneath Ariana and came over to me and began to kiss me.

"You having fun babe?" She asked me with a cocked eyebrow.

"I sure am, how about yourself?"

"This is crazy and I love it! I want your tongue in me though."

I pulled out of Ariana's pussy and lay down on my back. Victoria sat her pussy down right over her mouth. I instantly began to suck and lick on her. She tasted so good and had so much juice dripping down my cheek that I was a happy man. Ariana crawled on me and slowly lowered herself down on my dick. Taking inch by inch as her pussy conformed around my hard cock. The girls placed their hands on my chest and both rode themselves to orgasms; one on my dick and the other on my mouth. Ariana began riding my dick harder, her pussy started to get tighter around me and I could tell she was close to coming. She was bouncing on my dick hard and fast now getting closer and closer to bursting. I reached my hand down where our bodies met and began rubbing her clit.

"Ahhh, I'm cumming, I'm cumming. Ohhhhhh shit!!" Her pussy squeezed me and she came all over me. It was fantastic feeling her. She dropped out of my lap and Victoria took her place. She started bouncing up and down my dick right away. We were both close and we would finish this off together I held on tightly to her hips as she continued to drive both of us closer and closer to ecstasy. I grabbed her hips as my balls started to churn. The cum began to rise through my dick and fill up in my cockhead. The pressure continued to build and it would not take much longer for me to explode.

"Babe I'm cumming. I love you. I love you." Victoria screamed as she came and I followed soon after. The damn broke and my cum went barreling into her twat, painting her insides. I could not stop cumming and I felt such a rush to my head. Finally my dick stopped pumping and twitching, Victoria collapse on top of me practically. She was passed out asleep after our amazing night of sex.

I looked around and found Ariana just watching us.

"Are you okay Ariana?"

"I'm fine it's just... You two are so amazing. You really love each other." I asked Ariana to hold up. I lifted Victoria and put her under the sheets. I went to the bathroom and got a bathrobe. I wrapped the bathrobe around Ariana and held her close. She had tears in her eyes but wasn't crying full blown.

"What's wrong?"

"Just seeing you and Victoria; seeing how you guys are together, how you take care of her and look after her. How she let you sleep with me and there was no jealousy. She came screaming that she loved you. I want that. I had that."

"I'm sorry Ari. I had no idea."

"It's not your fault. I try to hide it. Try not to talk about it. But it weighs on my heart."

I just held her. I let her cry, I let her let it all out. The sadness and pain she had been carrying was slowly escaping her. This wouldn't be enough nowhere near enough. But it was a start.

"Don't ever take it for granted Duncan. Hold on to her as long as you can. There's nothing like it."

"I will Ari."

"Please don't tell her about this."

"I won't I promise."

I held her until she fell asleep. When she finally did I lay her down in the bed next to Victoria and I made space for me as well. Ariana's words had touched me. I was wondering earlier that day if I had made the right decision choosing my love for Victoria over my career. Seeing her heartbroken over losing someone proved to me that I had made the right decision. I closed my eyes and fell into a deep and content sleep.

12