All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 02'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
valen956valen956almost 9 years ago
Excellent

Great story, glad to see Duncan is moving forward.

Thanks for uploading new parts regularly too, it is really enjoyable!

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnalmost 9 years ago
The Plot Thickens

I am really enjoying the progression here. Now at least we know what happened with Eric Stamp and Ariana Grande. Now is it a bit convenient that Duncan goes on a trip to Las Vegas, happens to meet Jenette and she reveals the ugly truth? Yes, but that's OK. This is a fictional sort of celeb fantasy story at the end of the day. I honestly like the commentary mixed in about Hollywood peppered in.

The only thing that really confused me is Greg calling Duncan and being nice. Didn't Greg fire him before? Wonder what happened that fixed that relationship.

Other than that, I enjoyed the chapter, it was almost kind of like a slice of slice with the Vegas trip elements.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gregs!!!

Lol two characters named Greg!! Greg Johnson is the fictional head of MTV that fired Duncan. Greg Berlanti is the actual producer of Supergirl who Duncan worked for before giving the job to Mark!

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnalmost 9 years ago
I see now

OK that solves the Greg thing. I just got mixed up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous