The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We made it back to our hotel and watched some television. Mark wanted to take it easy tonight so we decided to just go to dinner, do some gambling and just chill out. I was just as tired as everyone else so I quickly agreed. Around 7 I was told that Jennette had arrived. She came into the main living room area and I introduced her to the guys. She looked really good in a knee length skirt and a black halter top that showed off her nice fit stomach. It was funny to see how short she was surrounded by us. The guys gave us some privacy and headed downstairs to get some drinks. I would meet them in an hour so we could head to dinner. I motioned Jennette towards the balcony. There was a nice set up there so we could sit and talk while enjoying the view. I told her all that I liked about it as well as some changes she could make. She was very receptive and working with her was actually pretty fun. We got to the scene of the break up.

"I love this scene. It's my favorite. Your writing takes a jump in level right here." She smiled but didn't look very happy. "What's wrong?"

"Oh nothing. I just hadn't gone over that part in a while."

"Too close to home?" I asked her.

"What do you mean?"

"Well the reason your writing gets better here is because you're being at your most honest. You're talking about something that actually happened to you."

"You can tell that just by reading it?"

"I am pretty damn good." I said thrusting my chest out. Jennette laughed. " Well? Am I right?" She simply nodded. I bit my bottom lip not sure if I should proceed. But decided to screw it. She stood and walked away towards the rail. She looked out at the view as the sun began to set giving us an even more incredible view. I followed and leaned against the rail.

"Jennette, you don't have to answer but I have to ask. Was it Ariana?" The moment I had said her name I saw the change in her. The woman I had met the night before that had seemed so strong, so independent had violently turned vulnerable. Her body began to shake and tears welled up in her eyes. I held her close to my chest as she started to cry. She nodded letting me know I had guessed right. I let her cry a little longer before taking her inside and sitting her down. I made her a drink which she took a big gulp from before finally starting to settle down.

"I was with Ariana." She admitted. "We were together for a little more than a year. We met during an ICARLY, Victorious cross over. She was just so beautiful. I already knew I was into girls, but Ari she was caught by surprise. We started spending more time together. I wanted her so bad but was so scared to make a mistake, to push her away. I didn't want her to think I was a freak. Or everyone to know I liked women." I kept silent, just letting her talk. I held her hand as she began to open up about something that she had clearly been avoiding.

"We went shopping together at Victoria's secret. She was trying on this very sexy panty set and asked me what I thought. I saw her and got so turned on. I kissed her in the dressing room. I was so happy when she didn't pull away and actually began kissing me back. After that we were inseparable. We kept it a secret from everyone. People just thought that we were really close. Even had guys that we would date to keep everyone off the right track. It was the best time of my life. When we were with others we were just two normal girls. The moment we were alone we were all over each other. I loved her so much. She loved me too."

The tears had begun to come back. I gave her a box of tissue.

"What changed?" I asked feeling that I already knew the answer.

"She got a new manager. This horrible man called Derek Stamp." Her sadness had turned to anger. "When we were doing Sam and Cat, Ariana and I used to sneak into each other's dressing rooms and have quickies. The bastard had cameras set up in them and caught us on film. He threatened me. He told me to end things with Ariana or that he would leak the tapes online ruining both of our careers. That if I ended it at the very least Ariana would have a chance. He told me that I wasn't talented or pretty enough."

I ached for her. I thought we had connected earlier but now it felt more like a kinship. We had both been affected by Stamp. Both broken by his ambition and his greed.

"I never told Ariana. I knew how much her career meant to her. I began to grow distant and ended things eventually. I told her I didn't love her and that I was just going through a phase. It broke my heart to break hers. But what choice did I have Duncan?"

"You were trying to protect her." I sympathized with her knowing exactly how she felt. "Those pictures of you that were leaked, it wasn't Andre Drummond right?"

"No. It was Stamp. He turned Ariana against me and made me look horrible in the media. How did you figure out it was Ariana?"

"Well I met Ariana last year and we've been friends ever since. She seemed very sad almost incomplete. I always wondered why. Now I know. And well the redhead from the club."

"What about her?" I just smiled.

"It was a longshot, but I thought that maybe you were trying to hold on to her in some way."

"You're pretty observant you know that?"

"So I've been told."

"I miss her so much." She was now crying fully. She lay her head on me and just let the tears flow.

"She misses you too."

"How do you know?" She snapped up.

"Okay, full disclosure. Last year when I was with Victoria, I was working on Supergirl. We had to spend some time in L.A. Ariana was in town for a show at staples. "Jennette just stared at me. " Well we had a threesome."

"You slept with her?" She asked me incredulously.

"Yeah I'm sorry."

"Don't apologize!" She said shaking her head. "I would have banged the hell out of Justice had I had the chance when I saw her last. Can't hold that against you. You lucky bastard." We laughed. It was needed as the past few minutes had been incredibly tense. "So how do you know she misses me?"

"Well the first night." I began. "When we had finished she was crying and said that she missed having what Victoria and I had. That we shouldn't take it for granted. That had lost her great love." Jennette smiled a little; relieved in the knowledge that Ariana did not hate her.

"Wait this happened more than once?" She asked.

"Yeah a few times!" I answered honestly.

"Did you do her ass?" She asked panting almost.

"Yeah a couple of times."

"She used to love it in the ass. I had this strap on I used to fuck her with. She would cum so hard." I could see Jennette's nipples poking through her top as she remembered what it was like to be with her lost love. "Did she eat out Justice?" I simply nodded. "We always wanted to fuck her. She always had such a great ass." It was my turn to get turned on remembering my love. Victoria's ass would drive me crazy. I remember the first night I got to fuck her in that particular region.

Jennette and I looked at each other obviously both turned on. It would be impossible to say who kissed who, we just met halfway our mouths smashing into each other. Jennette quickly straddled my lap and would grind her cunt against my hardening cock. Our kisses grew in passion and heat. I put my hands under her skirt and felt her ass through her panties. It felt just as good as I remembered from the previous night. Jennette removed her shirt and threw it aside presenting me with her wonderful tits. I loved how her nipples would poke out like little erasers. I latched my lips onto the left one. "MHMMM" moaned the sexy blonde as she grabbed my head pulling me onto her breast even harder. I moved over and began licking her other nipple. I rubbed her pussy through her damp panties. She was so horny she had soaked her panties. I placed my hands on her ass and held on tight as I stood up. Jennette wrapped her legs around me. We kissed as I carried her to my bedroom.

I threw her on the bed and climbed atop of her sexy body. We returned to kissing and touching each other's skin wherever we could. I took my shirt off and threw it on the ground. Jennette didn't was a second before running her hands on my chest and strong back. I placed kisses all the way down her body stopping to taste her tits once more before continuing to my target. I pulled down her skirt along with her sexy ass blue thong. I spread her legs and dove right into her muff. She tasted wonderfully I noticed as I used my tongue to explore the folds of her most private regions. Her juices were flowing as I sucked on her clit which was only demanding it at this point. My fingers found her opening and almost had a mind of their own as they penetrated Jennette with the only intention of making her cum time and time again.

"Ohhh shit! Duncan!! Lick me! FUCK!! " Jennette was going wild. Her moans were getting louder and she continued to pump her clit against my face. I sucked it into my mouth and ran my tongue all over it like crazy, driving her even crazier. I reached up with my free hand and grabbed one of her tits. I pulled on the nipple and toyed with her while my fingers pumped in and out of her at record speed. "DUNCAN!! I'm FUCKIN CUMMING!! AHHHHH SHIITTTTT." She came hard her juices pumping out of her cunt and being picked up by my tongue as quickly as I could. I continued licking her cunt well after she had finished cumming.

I stood up from the bed and removed the rest of my clothes. The hotel had provided condoms and I once again thanked the lord that I had splurged on the loft. I wrapped myself up and lay on top of Jennette. We kissed again as I felt her soft breast and hard nipples against my chest. She grabbed my condom covered cock and directed me to her hot pussy. She was just as tight and warm as the night before. I wrapped my arms around her as I started pumping my cock into her. "mhmmmh" She moaned feeling me in the depths of her. Our eyes met as our bodies continued to pound and meet one another. Her pussy felt like velvet. We stopped kissing and just held our foreheads together as I propped myself on my forearms allowing me to fuck her harder and to hit her g spot from a different angle. I must have done something right! Jennette locked her legs around my back and grabbed my ass with her hands pushing me deeper and harder into her. "Oh fuck! Just like that!! FUCK, FUCK FUCK!! SHIT.. AHHHHH"

Jennette was really losing herself now as her orgasm continued to get closer. I kneeled and grabbed her hips, I would drive her entire body down on my cock and her screams only got louder. I stared down at her incredible body. Her big tits bouncing up and down, her soft legs and her tight stomach.

"Oh shit!!. I'm going to fucken cum" I screamed out. I could feel my orgasm getting crashing onto me like a wave. The cum was building up in my cock just ready to blow. I lay down on top of her and wrapped her up in my arms. I closed my eyes and focused on the sensations taking place around my cock. "FUCK!!" I screamed as my cock finally exploded sending what felt like gallons into the condom. We looked at each other and smiled. Our lips met again as we kissed.

"Damn Mcgurdy! You look incredible!" She blushed.

"You're just saying that."

"Nope. Not at all." I told her with as much sincerity as I could. She was beautiful and she should feel that way. She smiled believing me. She placed a soft kiss on me.

"I should head back. Your friends will be waiting for you." She said extricating herself from me and looking for her clothes.

"Why don't you come with us?"

"huh are you sure?"

"It should be fine. We were going to take it easy tonight. I'm sure the guys won't mind. Marty probably wants to try fucking you." She laughed. "Let me call them and check."

I quickly called Mark and he said they didn't mind at all. The more the merrier.

"All set. Let's shower and go meet them for dinner."

"Thanks Duncan. I kind of don't want to be alone tonight."

"You don't have to be. And if you ever need someone to talk to, I'll be here." We hugged before jumping in the shower together where we took turns washing each other from head to toe. If the guys weren't waiting I might have fucked her once more for good measure; especially when she bent over and showed me her ass.

We met the guys in the lobby and proceeded to get diner. I was glad to see Jennette laughing and joking with the whole group. The guys really made her feel like she belonged. I remembered why I loved these dudes so much. They were just great guys, they could tell that she wasn't at her best and did whatever they could to make her feel at ease and comfortable. After dinner we spent most of the evening gambling and having an incredible good time. Sharing stories and talking about our college life. Jennette spent the night with us in the loft. I watched her sleeping and she seemed content. I knew she missed Ariana and that there was nothing that could ever fill the void she had created. But at least she found some peace in the middle of the whirlwind of grief within her heart.

The next morning our bags were packed and we had checked out. The car was out front and we were all saying goodbye to Jennette in the lobby. The guys had headed out to give us one final moment together. We hugged and I placed a kiss on her forehead.

"Remember I'm here if you need anything. I'm just a phone call away."

"Thanks Duncan. For everything, I'm glad I ran into you."

"Same here Mcgurdy. Take care."

I joined the guys as I sat behind the wheel.

"Thanks guys for letting her hang with us last night."

"No worries bro. She's cool as all hell." Said Marty.

"You getting us kicked out of another strip club was not." Brad told him. We all laughed.

"I couldn't help myself. Did you guys see that chick!??"

"We saw! We didn't touch."

"It was worth it!" Said Marty. We laughed as we got on the road. We would soon be home.