The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We lay next to each other, enjoying the post orgasmic glow. I looked over at Kiersey and she was smiling. I was probably smiling stupidly too.

"That was good!" I whispered to her.

"Hmmm Hmm." Was her only response to me as she continued to smile with her eyes closed.

"Are you going to take a nap now?"

"Hmmm Hmm."

"I'm going back to my hotel. I'm going to shower and change and come pick you up later for the party. Sounds good."

"Hmmm hmm." She said again but this time she set those beautiful eyes of hers on me before kissing me softly on the lips. "Thanks for everything Duncan." I just smiled and made my way out of the bed. I found my clothes and headed out to my car. I looked at the clock and realized that i even had time to take a nap before going out. It would have been nice to stay with Kiersey but had no clothes with me to go out later so this made more sense.

I made it to my hotel feeling pretty good. I had just spent a fun and sexy afternoon with Kiersey and would spend the evening dancing and partying with good friends. I was waiting for the elevator when a group of people came up behind me. I thought about waiting for the next elevator until i realized the Olivia Munn was part of the group. Along with her boyfriend Aaron Rodgers and what looked to be a few of the players from his team. I had no idea if the elevator would be able to carry all of us. Olivia smiled brightly when she saw me but didn't make conversation. I assumed since she was with Rodgers. We stepped into the elevator and i went all the way to the back. Olivia was standing right before me. I could not help but look down at her amazing ass. I must have been dreaming because less than a second later i felt her hand cupping my dick through my shorts. I was feeling nervous being surrounded by her boyfriend and his football buddies. This may not end well for me if anyone noticed. That thought quickly went out of my head as Olivia's hand rubbed up and down the length of my dick. We got to their floor and they all stepped out with Olivia in the rear. She turned around and smiled at me before the doors closed. i just shook my head and smiled. My life was fucking crazy sometimes.

******************************************************************************************

I woke up a few hours later took a shower and got dressed to party. I got in my car and drove to pick up Kiersey. The entire drive i could do nothing but look out the window at all of the gorgeous women that flooded the streets of Miami. Women of all shapes and sizes, the variety in ethnicity made everything that much more interesting. Once more the thought of moving to Miami seemed like a very enticing idea.

I arrived at Kiersey's condo and knocked on the door. She stepped out looking gorgeous in a silver sleeveless dress that went down to her thighs. She looked sexy as hell and i felt my dick grow hard as we kissed. She got in the car and we drove to the club, already dancing in the car. We were able to find parking and get in with no trouble since we were on the guest list. The club was a surreal experience. It had a large dance floor and the lights were frenetic. The DJ was playing some great music and had everyone dancing. Kiersey and I made our way to the VIP section and found Kanye and Pharrell already there. Along with a large contingent of their friends.

"Hey Duncan! You made it!!" Yelled Kanye enthusiastically. He had clearly been drinking already and you could tell he was a little more than just tipsy. "Man so glad to see you." He introduced me to some of the people i hadn't met yet. "This dude knows sooo many words." I heard him say at some point. Michael B Jordan was there flirting with a black girl with a nice body.

"Sup MJ!. You good?" I screamed so he could hear me over the music. He gave me a high five and a hug before returning his attention to the sexy chick by his side. Kiersey and i made our way through the throng of people. We finally found somewhere to sit and enjoyed a few drinks laughing at some of the more ridiculous outfits in the room. Kiersey asked me to dance so we wiggled our way until we found somewhere to be able to move. We were very close together, she had her arms around my neck and mine were around her waist. She could really move and i had to do my best to keep up with her. She turned around and started grinding her sexy ass against my crotch. I pulled her in close against me. With the mixture of her hot body against mine and the wicked scent wafting off of her skin i had no other choice but to get turned on. My hands were now on her smooth thighs as she continued to drive me wild with her hip movements.

Across the floor i could see Kanye and his band of merry men causing quite the ruckus. It took my attention away from the gorgeous actress who was having her way with my hormones at the moment. I knew Kanye fairly well and was beginning to worry that things would get out of hand.

As i was trying to keep an eye on Kanye, Kiersey had faced me once more and was sucking on my earlobe. I looked down at her and she looked at me with those brown eyes of hers telling me to focus on her. I smiled at her and nodded letting her know i got the message. She returned to sucking on my earlobe as i felt her hand rub up against my hard cock in the middle of the dance floor. This was definitely making me hot. I groped her lovely ass cheeks in my hands and kissed her hard pushing my tongue into her mouth. She moaned into my mouth as she rubbed her pussy against my thigh. I had had some doubts up until that point, but was then sure that pretty little Kiersey came out tonight with no underwear on.

"You're a naughty one aren't you?" i whispered in her ear. She simply smiled back knowingly all the while continuing to rub up against my leg. She bit her lip as i kissed her neck. The fact that we were surrounded by unsuspecting strangers made the whole ordeal that much hotter. I grabbed Kiersey and pulled her towards one of the darker corners of the VIP section. She had her back against the wall and i kissed her again. She moaned softly as my hand made it's way up her dress and found her shaved snatch. I ran my fingers up and down her lips finding out she was dripping wet.

"Is this because of me?" I whispered into her ear as my fingers found her hard and throbbing clit.

"Damn straight it is!" She answered as my pussy juice coated fingers entered her ready and willing pussy. I added a second finger and started fucking her with them. Kiersey was lost to the feeling of my fingers deep within her. "Look behind you." She was able to say through her moans. I looked over my left shoulder and to my surprise Rihanna was watching us. She had been the only one to notice what had been taking place between me and Kiersey and she could not draw her eyes away from my hand. I could tell she was picturing what i was doing. I just smiled at her and winked before thrusting faster into my friend. I lowered my other hand and used it to rub her sexy clit. Just like that Kiersey came hard against me, holding on tightly against my arm. Thank god that the music was so loud or else anyone could have heard her, Kiersey was breathing heavily trying to regain her composure. She excused herself to the restroom to freshen up. I did the same to wash my hands.

When i came out of the restroom I found Kanye drunk as hell and staring lecherously into the cleavage of a buxom blonde. I went over to him and dragged him away. There were way too many people and you never knew when someone would take a picture that could embarrass him. I brought him back to the VIP section and looked around for the remainder of his group. Only to find them all in some compromising situation with various women. I called Pharrell over and he told me he had a car in the back. Kanye was just spouting nonsense at this point. I thought it would be better to get him back to his hotel right away before things got bad. I took him outside where the driver was waiting. He helped me get Kanye in the backseat and assured me he would make it to bed in one piece.

I went back inside looking for Kiersey. I found her in the VIP section dancing and messing around with a few girls that i had seen earlier with Pharrell. I smiled over to her and she returned it. I let her do her thing and went to sit with Pharrell.

"Is Kanye gone?" He asked me.

"Yeah i just put him in his limo. It'll come back to get the rest of his dudes in a bit."

"Love that dude, but sometimes he just gets too hyped."

"You sure everything alright with him? I mean i've seen him drink and have fun but tonight just seemed different."

"I don't know man. But you right. He really was not his better self tonight. Anyways i'm gonna dip need to put in some work at the studio tomorrow. You doing anything in the afternoon?"

"Nothing planned. Was just gonna chill." I told him.

"Why don't you come by the studio i want to pick your brain on some shit." He said as he got up and shook my hand.

"Yeah sure no problem."

"Cool see you tomorrow." He left with a pretty girl on his arm and a few other people. Kiersey made her way back to me.

"You having fun superstar?" She asked me obviously tipsy.

"Yeah this place is great."

"I can't believe Rihanna saw you fingering me! That was so fucking hot."

"I think she enjoyed the show. You got the cutest face when you cum!"

"Haha, you would know." She said kissing me. "You always make me cum!" Grabbing my dick through my pants. "Let's get out of here!" She whispered in my ear. I nodded and we got up ready to leave. Kiersey grabbed my arm and i lead us through the crowd. I caught Rihanna giving us a knowing smile from the dance floor. We got in the car and i drove towards Kiersey's condo. She had definitely drank more than i had originally thought. She was moving and dancing all over her seat.

"WHOOOO. What an awesome night!" She let out at some point. I just laughed and shook my head trying to stay focused on the road ahead. When we got to her place she got out of the car and ran towards the beach. She had kicked off her shoes in the car and was running as free as could be. I followed her obviously worried about her safety. She stopped at the edge of the water. She turned to look at me with a very naughty smile. She pulled her dress over her head and her stunning body was on full display. She looked even better in the moonlight.

"Get your clothes off and join me!" She laughed before jumping into the water. I not being an idiot did just that. I joined her as quickly as possible. We were now both naked making out in the water. We groped and touched each other all over. Kiersey jumped onto my body and we both crashed falling hard on the sand. She stayed on top of me and buried her wet pussy on my dick. She was fucking me hard and i knew i would not last. All of the stimulation from earlier at the club had me already on edge. I grabbed her ass and drove her body harder and faster against me. She brought her face down next to mine and kissed me hard and passionately continuing to drive her pusy on my pulsating cock.

I pulled her off me and turned her towards the water on all fours. I kneeled behind her and started fucking her. I loved her soft ass bouncing off my dick whenever i pushed in. It was made all the more beautiful seeing the beautiful view in front of us. Kiersey rubbed her clit and i knew that she was close to cumming. I was grateful because i wasn't too far off at that point. I gripped my hands on her hips and started just driving her harder and faster onto my cock. "OH FUCK DUNCAN SHIIIITT" Kiersey screamed out before she came in torrents all over my dick. I was quickly behind and felt my cock empty all it contained into her wonderful pussy.

We took a second to catch our breaths before heading back inside her place. We quickly showered, washing away all of the sand before i put Kiersey down for bed and heading back to my hotel. I got to my room and fell asleep right away. Today had been a long one after all.

******************************************************************************************************

I woke up the next day feeling pretty good and refreshed. I decided to spend some time by the pool and do some reading; something I hadn't really had the chance to do much as of late. I put on some swimming trunks and picked up a couple of towels. The pool was huge and not too crowded. I found a nice place to sit and started reading. I was a few pages in when i was interrupted by the sound of the water splashing. I looked up to spot the culprit who broke my focus only to see Olivia Munn swimming not ten feet away from me. She was wearing an incredibly small black bikini. The top did not cover much and displayed quite a bit of cleavage. My mouth was watering as i watched her swim around. She looked so incredibly sexy with her wet dark hair. She looked over and saw me giving me a bright smile. She swam towards me and lifted herself out of the pool. God damn this was like a beer commercial. I felt a rumbling in my dick as i watched her.

"How are you doing today Duncan?" She asked me as she took one of my towels and starting drying herself up. "I hope you don't mind!" She said knowing damn well i didn't in the slightest.

"Huh no not all." I answered staring at her tight stomach and those legs of hers that seemed to go on forever. She sat in the seat next to me stretching out those legs i was still admiring.

"So Duncan what do you do?"

"I work on TV. I'm a writer."

"Oh yeah?" she said seeming pleasantly surprised. "Anything i might have seen?"

"MADD DOGG RECORDS. On HBO."

"That was you? I just saw the pilot the other day. It was great."

"Thanks i'm glad you liked it."

We spent a few minutes getting to know each other and Olivia was funny and self deprecating. I talked to her about my travels as a child and she told me about her coming up in Hollywood.

"By the way i hope i didn't weird you out too much yesterday in the elevator." She said.

"You mean when you molested me?" I replied.

"Yeah that!"

"Was not weird at all. Who wouldn't want to be groped by a beautiful woman when her boyfriend and his 300 pound linebackers are in the same elevator." I joked and she laughed.

"They're offensive linemen actually."

"Much better!"

"It's just sometimes i get really excited and i have trouble controlling myself." She explained.

"Is that why you turned down my breakfast invite yesterday morning?"

"Yeah! I'm kinda attracted to you. And was worried i might just end up doing something stupid." She continued as i caught her staring at my cock while licking her lips.

"I'm very flattered Olivia. Are things okay with Aaron?" She looked away and stared off into space for a minute. I just gave her a moment to gather her thoughts and see if she felt comfortable answering the question.

"Well Aaron is a nice guy and he treats me well. But he can't really perform in the bedroom. Due to some supplements he takes." It dawned on me quickly what she meant. "So i have these long droughts and i just want to touch and be touched and I'm really sorry you got caught in the crossfire of that. I'm sure it must of been uncomfortable."

"Well at first i thought "Oh man these guys are going to beat me up in this elevator." But then that quickly changed to "Oh shit Olivia Munn is touching my dick. Olivia Munn is touching my dick. Olivia Munn is touching my dick." We both laughed.

"Well it's a very nice dick." She finally said.

"You haven't even seen it in all it's glory."

"Don't tempt me." She said smiling flirtatiously.

"How is everything else outside the bedroom with Aaron?" I asked her changing the conversation to dial things down. Things were heating up and i didn't want us to end up doing something we'd regret later.

"They're alright. We don't have very much in common. I don't even really like Football that much. We just kinda met at a party, i had no idea who he was. He was nice and attractive and the media pounced on us. My publicist thought it would be good to continue dating him and i thought it could go somewhere... but"

"You don't love him." I finished for her. She just shook her head.

"Why not end it and move on?"

"It's not that easy Duncan. I have my publicist and my manager all over me about him and how it's great for my career. I just don't know what to do."

"I understand. It's hard to know what the right thing is when you're being pulled in so many directions. By your heart, your mind and of course the people around you. At some point you're going to have to make the best decision for you. Simply because you're the one who has to live with it. What's the plan? Marry Rodgers and be content?"

"You're completely right. I know you are. I just don't know how people will react to it you know?"

"I get that. But it's your life Olivia. You need to do what's best for you." She nodded and came towards me to give me a hug. I wrapped my arms around her body and held her tight hoping this would make her feel a little better. Her body felt warm against mine and i couldn't help but get a little excited. I pulled away praying she wouldn't notice. She unfortunately looked down at my crotch as she pulled back and had this mischievous smile.

"Even when i'm pouring my heart out to you, you can't help but get turned on?"

"What can i say? You're gorgeous and that bikini is just not fair." She laughed.

"I guess you have a point." I looked down at my watch and realized i would be late to meet Pharrell if i didn't leave soon.

"It was nice spending time with you Olivia but i have to run." I said standing up.

"Works out well. So do I." We walked together back inside the lobby and towards the elevator. When it arrived being the gentleman that i am i let her go in first, I followed and stood behind her staring at her as she pressed the buttons for our floors. She looked back at me and we smiled at each other. She had a robe on now which covered her dynamite body but her hair was still wet and sexiness like hers could not really be hidden.

"Fuck it." She said as she hit the emergency stop button and turned towards me, pushing me back against the back wall of the elevator. She kissed me hard and i just leaned into it loving the taste of her mouth and searching out for her tongue. Her hand grabbed my dick through my trunks and we both moaned. "God it feels so good." She said before dropping the robe from her shoulders and showing off her body once more. Her amazing breasts were mere inches from my face and i only took a beat before reaching out and rubbing them. "We don't have a lot of time. I just want to taste your dick." With that she dropped to her knees and pulled my swimming trunks down revealing my cock to her. She gasped as she rubbed it with her hand and played with my balls. I couldn't look away as Olivia Munn opened her mouth wide and took my dick into her mouth. "Oh shit!" I whispered as the sexy actress moaned all around my cock. Olivia was really like a woman possessed. She mercilessly sucked and bobbed up and down on my cock. Slobbering and spitting on it before putting it back in her mouth. She closed her eyes and tried her best to deepthroat my dick but could only get so far. I shut my eyes and simply enjoyed the waves of pleasures that Olivia was creating with her mouth. I felt her mouth leave my dick as her tongue licked on my balls. I groaned loudly when she sucked them in as she quickly jerked off my dick. I opened my eyes and looked down at her gorgeous body only to find her with her hand in her bikini bottom. She was rubbing her clit as she sucked my dick into her mouth once more. Our eyes met and i felt like i would blow my wad at any moment.I tried to hold back as long as i possibly could, this felt way too good to let it end so quickly.I thought i was doing just fine until Olivia began talking to me.