The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Cum for me Duncan. Please i need your damn cum. I haven't had any in so long. ohhhhh" She moaned as she continued to rub her clit. She sucked on the head of my cock while rubbing the rest of my cock in a corkscrew motion. I grabbed her head and pushed her further down on my dick and let loose stream after stream of cum into her waiting and willing mouth. Olivia did not let up continuing to suck me dry. She swallowed every drop of cum that i had in me and continued to lick and suck my dick and balls until she was satisfied. She stood up and put my trunks back on as well as her robe before starting the elevator up again.

"I wasn't too rusty?" She asked me with a sexy smile?

"Nope not at all. What's the opposite of rusty?"

"Too bad we don't have more time. You have a great dick. Take care now Duncan." She said as she got off at her floor smiling proudly.

*******************************************************************************************

I got to my room showered quickly and dressed and made my way to the studio to meet Pharrell. He was already waiting for me with Kiersey.

"Hey guys sorry i'm late." I apologized.

"It's all good man. It happens." Pharrell said as Kiersey came and kissed me on the cheek.

"What do you guys need me for?" Pharrell hit a button on his console and music began to play through the speakers. It was a beautiful and slow ballad. There were no words but i just got caught up in the melody and the soulful transitions. "That's amazing. I love it!"

"It's beautiful isn't it? Kiersey came up with the arrangement. We need help with the lyrics though." admitted Williams.

"Sure no problem, let's put it on once more. Any idea what you want the song to be about?"

"We were thinking it would be perfect for a break up song. You know the process of getting over someone you once really loved. You're in the perfect space for that."

I nodded knowing how right they were. I sat down with a paper and a pen with the melody continuously playing in the background. I thought about Victoria and all that we had been through. I imagined her face and some of our most important moments. The words just came to me.

Kiersey got into the booth and began recording it. She sounded beautiful singing it, but something was off. The song didn't fit her. It was almost as though it was meant for someone else. I didn't think much of it as she hit the final line of the song. "You're as close to the angels as i'll ever be."

By then i had to get going to meet with Kanye and get to the game on time. I said goodbye to Pharrell and Kiersey walked me out to my car.

"Are you okay? I hope writing that song didn't bring up any bad memories." She asked me.

"No. Only good ones." I told her as i got behind the wheel.

"What time's your flight tomorrow?"

"Around Noon." I told her.

"Come say goodbye before you leave okay? I'll be here."

"Sure no problem. Anything for you." With that we kissed before i started the engine and drove off towards the stadium.

**********************************************************************************************************

I got to the arena on time and found Kanye waiting for me out front.

"Hey man, i wanted to thank you for what you did last night." He said to me after giving me a hug.

"That's nothing. It's what friends are supposed to do."

"My friends were busy trying to bust their nuts. But you had my back and i appreciate that."

"You doing okay though? We've partied a few times but i've never seen you like that before."

"Yeah man some stuff is going on, but this isn't the best time to talk about it. Just thank you for being there last night. You a good dude. I owe you one."

He had gotten us seats in a sky box right over the 50 yard line. We had a great view of the entire field, including a full buffet, a complete bar and bottle service. Kanye's crew were all there as well as some other rich businessmen. I took a seat and tried to pay attention to the game. The Packers were favorites to win. I mean they had Aaron Rodgers. And he had Olivia Munn. Just thinking about her brought a smile to my face. She was gorgeous and had given me one of the best blowjobs of my life a few hours ago. I knew she was somewhere in the stadium and would have loved to see her again. Maybe i'll run into her at the hotel before i left.

"We have to stop meeting like this." I turned to find none other than Olivia Munn sitting in the seat right behind me. I smiled.

"Why? I like meeting you." I responded.

"You do?"

"Love it!"

"Would you like to meet me in the unoccupied box next door at halftime?"

"Do i have to wait until halftime?" She laughed.

"Down boy. It'll be worth the wait." She promised focusing on the game.

That was probably the longest half of football i had ever watched in my life. I would try to focus on what was happening. On how well the Dolphins were defending or how many yards Rodgers was throwing for. Then i would look back and see Olivia and none of that stuff even remotely mattered. Finally, blessedly the ref blew the whistle signaling for half time. i turned around and noticed that Olivia was no longer in her seat. I panicked for a second thinking maybe she had changed her mind and had left.

I stood up and went over to the buffet and caught sight of her at the door of the box. She gave me a smile and signaled me and i quickly followed her out. We ran down the hallway like a couple of teenagers hiding away on a field trip for some alone time. She stopped at a door and opened it. Inside was a box that looked exactly like the one we had just been in. We had a great view of the game, but this one had a pool table. None of that mattered as Olivia wrapped herself around my body and kissed me so hard i felt my dick would burst.

I had my hands on her firm ass and squeezed and kneaded the flesh through her skin tight jeans. She was a good kisser and her tongue was wicked as it swooshed into my mouth.

"I've been thinking of your dick all day." She said to me.

"Well now it's all yours!" I said to her as i lifted her up and placed her on the edge of the pool table. She spread her legs and i took off her belt and pulled her pants down along with her small black thong. The smell of her desire clouded the room instantly letting me know that she had been wanting this just as badly as i had. Olivia sat on the edge of the table with her legs spread wide. I dropped to my knees and brought my tongue to her wet pussy instantly. She tasted so good and so much pouring out of her that i was wishing i could bottle it up and save it for later.

"Oh fuck!" Moaned Olivia as i circled my tongue around her clit. Her hands grabbed the back of my head and drove me head harder against her clit. I sucked the little nub in my mouth using my tongue to stimulate her as well. "Damn!." Olivia screamed as she started humping my face. I drove a finger into her soaping wet pussy and made her whimper even more. I used my tongue to lash her clit over and over again while my fingers pumped rhythmically in and out of her tight hole. Olivia held on to my head tightly as she came hard on my tongue. Her juices pumped out of her and all around my mouth. I sucked and licked greedily at all she had to offer,

I stood up and kissed her, letting her taste her own juices.

"You taste incredible." I told her.

"I do. I see why you were down there like a starving man."

"I couldn't help myself." I told her before she undid my belt and dropped my pants to the ground. My dick was hard and pointing right at her.

"I want to help myself to some of this." She said as she took off her shirt and tossed it on a pile with her jeans and thong. To be quickly joined later by her bra. She grabbed my hand and led me to one of the couches. She pushed me down and straddled my hips. She kissed me once before holding on tightly to my neck and lowering her warm tight pussy onto my dick. She was not kidding. She was tight as hell which must have been due to her lack of sex. We took it slowly going inch by inch as not to hurt her. "ohhhhh, that feels so damn good." She whispered. Once she bottomed out she stopped moving; enjoying the feeling of fullness that had escaped her for quite a while. She slowly grinded her hips against me. Moving my dick around in her pussy. Trying to find a particular spot it seemed. I kissed and sucked on her nipple forcing her to moan again and toss her hair all over the place. I grabbed her perfect ass and settled back for the ride as she began pumping up and down on me. Her warm pussy was making me feel so good as the walls of her cavern contracted all around my hard dick.

"Fuck!! I've missed this," Olivia groaned as she sped up the pace. This fuck was amazing. I moved my hands all over her smooth and killer body. Enjoying every last inch of her. Outside the stadium was loud as the game continued to rumble beneath us. I picked her up and lay her down on the couch all without ever pulling my dick out of her. I grabbed her ass and lifted her lower body towards me and brought my dick down hard into her. This caused my dick to hit against her G spot on every stroke which drove Olivia crazy. I was amazed at her bouncing tits. They were so perfect and firm. I gripped her hips and pounded into her at a much faster clip. I moved my hand and began rubbing her clit. "OHHH SHIT AHHHH, I'M CUMMING" I get going at her throwing my full weight behind each thrust. "SHHHIITTTTTT!!" She screamed out and came all over me and the couch we had been fucking on.

"Oh god! I haven't cum that hard in so long!" She said whipping the hair out of her face.

"We're not even done yet," I picked her up and positioned her on all fours towards the big glass window. I reinserted my still hard cock into her pussy and smiled as she groaned sexily. Her ass was to be revered i thought as i banged the hell out of her from behind. It only took her a few strokes before she began timing herself to pump her ass back as i pushed my dick in. I circled her body and grabbed both tits in my hands continuing to fuck her hard. "OH FUCK, FUCK. I'm cumming again." I played with her clit again and that was enough to send her crashing to another orgasm. "OH damn!" She lay her head down on the ground and pushed her ass straight up into the air. I was fucking her still. I wasn't going to last much longer!

"I'm so close!" I told her.

"Just hang on. I have another one building." She said to me through her moans and pants. I held onto her hips for dear life in hopes of not blowing my load before she came. I used one hand on her hard clit again and the other played with one of her nipples and that's all it took to give her one more cum. "AHHHHHH" She screamed out before i said something similar and filling her cunt with my seed. It could only be described as an explosion. The cum erupted from my dick and practically hosed her insides with my cream. I fell back breathless. Olivia turned around and lay on top of me kissing me. She was laughing so much.

"What's so funny?" I asked her.

"Nothing! I'm just so happy i just came three times!! You're amazing."

"You ain't so bad yourself Munn."

We eventually got up and cleaned up as the game was winding down. We both got dressed and were hugging each other about to say goodbye.

"Before I go i need to tell you this. I know your publicist and agent and whoever the hell else is in your life are probably telling you that being with Rodgers is good for your career. And who knows it might be. I'm telling you, you don't need him. You're smart, beautiful and incredibly talented. You don't need all this crap to make it in this business. Those people don't believe in you. But i do. I think you should too. You deserve better than to be in an unhappy relationship. You should love and be loved." She responded by giving me a tight hug and kissing me softly.

"Thank you for saying that. I think i really needed to hear it. I'll definitely think about it."

"That's all i ask. If you're ever in L.A let's try to get a coffee."

"I'd really like that Duncan. You're a really good guy."

"Thanks i try."

She left first to go back to the box before the end of the game. I decided to just leave. I drove back to my hotel and got a good night's sleep. I was exhausted after this hectic trip full of good memories and awesome sex. All i needed was sleep.

***************************************************************************************************

I woke up the next morning, packed my bags and got ready to leave Miami. I took the elevator down to the lobby quietly hoping that i would run into Olivia again but with no such luck. I got in my rental and drove to the studio to say goodbye to Kiersey. I walked through the lobby and i could already hear the song being played on the stereo. As i got closer i heard the voice singing the song and i stopped in my tracks. I knew that voice. I would never forget it. I walked slowly but surely and looked into the booth and saw her. Victoria. Not in a dream, or on a picture or on T.V. She was right there barely ten feet away from me singing my words. She looked gorgeous. My heart ached for her and all i wanted to do was reach out and touch her. Hold her in my arms and tell her how much i loved her. But i knew that i couldn't. I just stood there and watched her. Wanting her. I waited for her to finish the song. Kiersey saw me and came to meet me outside. She held my hand as the two of us walked together outside of the building and to my car.

"Are you okay?" She asked me.

"Yeah. I just wasn't expecting to see her."

"Yeah i know. I'm sorry."

"Why did you do that Kiersey? Why didn't you tell me she would be here?"

"If i had would you have come?" She asked me knowing the answer.

"Probably not!" I admitted. "Then why did you want me here?"

"I wanted you to remember that no matter what has happened between the two of you, you can still make magic together. That song. Your words, her voice is going to be a big hit. You guys are both talented individually. But together you're unstoppable. I just wanted you to see that. Even for just a second." We hugged. I was feeling so much at the moment i couldn't really put it into words. "Are you mad at me?" Kiersey asked.

"No, no. Not at all. You're just trying to help. The song is pretty great." She nodded.

"Are you going to come in and say hello?"

"No. That's way too much for today. And i have a flight to catch."

"Take care of yourself Superstar."

"I will!" We kissed and I drove off to the airport. With a heavy head and an even more heavy heart. I parked my rental car at the service and walked towards my gate. As i checked in my phone beeped. It was a text message from Alex. "Wish you were here" And she was standing in front of Big Ben Clock with a dog i could only assume had to be Levon. I smiled and was hit by the thought that in less than an hour i had been in close proximity to both my past as well as what i would hope to be my future. But who the hell knew what was coming. I just hoped i would make it through the other side in one piece.