All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 09'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SamoaJohnSamoaJohnalmost 9 years ago
Epic!

Quite possibly my favorite chapter in this story ever. It was good to see Duncan get a win for once. I really enjoyed all the character development of the two courting each other. The love scenes were hot too, but I like the dialogue and character segments as well.

For example, I really enjoyed the lunch meeting with Margot Robbie. I figured Robbie was probably wanting Duncan to chase her a bit more, even though they were friends with benefits. She wasn't necessarily playing hard to get, but I guess what she was doing was giving Duncan veiled hints that he just wasn't getting. Duncan was right though, he was too messed up and wasn't ready to move on. But I like that the characters have emotions and openly express them.

I really don't get why the chapter ratings fluctuate up and down so much. This is literally the best story on this site right now and probably one of the best ones I have read in years. Very least, it's the best ongoing story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hi

i have to agree with SamoaJohn. Right now, this is the best ongoing story here!

Please keep it up and running for a long time :)

REV3LATIONREV3LATIONalmost 9 years ago
Sad for different reasons.

I will say that this is by far my favorite story of all time, but I can't help the fact that I wish Duncan would've ended up with Margot. She's by far my favorite female lead. It's her, arianna, Alex, & then victoria. It would be interesting if they did end up together, but all in all a great chapter & please keep up the good work.

REV3LATIONREV3LATIONalmost 9 years ago
Also

It makes me wonder how much research you put into each chapter, because your story line & character set up is always on point. Not a made up life like in most celeb stories. They all seem to follow along with today's celebs. Fantastic work man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
If Only...

You weren't forced to write a long series about celebrities to get readers due to the fact you can't spell or punctuate to save your life!!!

StonerMcWeedPotStonerMcWeedPotabout 3 years ago

I’m happy that Duncan is making things work with Alex but damn I wish he would’ve continued things w Margot. She’s my favourite character so far.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous