The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why is that?"

"Cuz I don't know what I did to become the luckiest man alive." She smiled softly, and kissed me again. We sat down and the waiter brought along some menus. I took the opportunity to order us some wine.

"What did you do today?" She asked.

"I had lunch with a friend."

"Anyone I know?" She asked again as she was taking a sip of water.

"Margot Robbie." Alex almost choked on her water.

"You just have lunch with Margot Robbie?" She asked surprised while trying to catch her breath.

"Yeah, we met in L.A last year. We became very good friends."

"Oh, is that all there is?" She asked nervously.

"Yeah. She's been seeing this director. She's very happy."

"Oh okay. I'm sorry, I didn't mean to sound jealous or anything."

"Oh too bad. I was hoping you would be." She laughed.

"Really why?"

"Well, I thought that you would get scared and take me off the market quick." She laughed her beautiful laugh once more.

"I may just have to do that. Since you have hot australian actresses, that you can just call up for lunch."

"It's just one! And she's just a friend. We met while I was going through a very tough breakup. She helped me immensely."

"Yeah, with Victoria Justice right? What happened between you two?" I took a sip from the wine the waiter had poured only moments ago. I took a beat, to find the best way to answer. I knew the question would be coming at some point. I just wasn't sure how to approach it. I decided to open up, and just be honest with her. I wanted something real with this woman, and that would only be possible if we were honest with each other. I told her almost everything. About how we met, working on the show, the emmy, how the network tried to take the show away from me, Eric joining the cast.

It felt good to talk to her about all this. I realized, that as much as it had affected me, I had never told anyone the full story. Not even Margot. I always avoided revisiting these events. It was too painful, but also because, I knew deep down that I hadn't been the best version of myself. There was a lot I was not proud of. Especially letting Stamp, Eric and the network walk all over me. Something I promised would never happen again. During the entire time, Alex listened intently. She didn't judge, or make too many comments. She just continued to encourage me to tell the story. When I was finally done, she had her eyes locked on me across the table and the sweetest look one could imagine.

"I'm sorry you went through all that." She finally said. "I understand why it was so hard. You had something very special."

"We did. It took me a while to finally get over it and put it all behind me."

"But you finally did?"

"That's why i'm here. I want to move on, move forward. I want to do that with you." She smiled softly.

"So you don't just want to sleep with me?" She asked seriously.

"Dude, I flew all the way here, just for this. Just for you. I could have waited, but I couldn't wait any longer. I didn't want to. I couldn't go another day without seeing those pretty blue eyes of yours. "

"You do have a way with words." She said laughing.

"Writer!" I said laughing as well. "What's your story?"

"What do you mean?"

"Why are you so afraid?" She looked down at the table. Her hands were moving around quite a bit.

"I was seeing this guy." She began.

"Axe body spray?" I asked. She laughed.

"Yeah, him. His name is Logan by the way."

"Percy Jackson himself! I had heard rumors, but wasn't sure."

"Yeah. We spent a lot of time together, and fell for each other. We gave it a shot and began dating. All was fine at the beginning. He was a sweet guy and a lot of fun. I fell in love with him and felt that I could trust him completely." I could tell this was hard for her. I did what she did for me. I stayed quiet and waited for her to be ready to tell me more. " Until he was shooting Fury. We were apart for awhile, and I decided to surprise him. When I got to his room, him and Jon Bernthal were double teaming one of the girls from the movie. I was crushed. I ran out and I haven't spoken to him since." I held her hand tightly as she finished her story.

"I'm so sorry. You didn't deserve that."

"Ever since then, i've just avoided dating. I had a few one night stands, and probably would have had one with you. But I felt something with you. When you kissed me, when you touched me, it was better than anything I had felt in a very long time. I felt alive again, like my heart was snoozing and you woke it up." I nodded.

"I felt the exact same thing." I admitted to her.

"That's why i'm so scared. I'm scared that i'll open myself up again, and get hurt."

"That won't happen." I reassured her.

"How do you know?"

"Because, you've done something that I thought was impossible. You made me want to take another chance at something real. I would never hurt the person who was able to do that. And besides, I think that this is what we both need. We both need to leave the past behind and move forward. I say we do that together." She smiled.

"Well, I was waiting to tell you this."

"What?"

"Lea Michele, was suppose to do this movie with Kate Upton, she turned it down and I was offered her part. It shoots in L.A, so I would be home sooner than anticipated."

"How much sooner?" I asked incredibly excited.

"End of the week soon. So if you're in and want to do this. I'm in."

"You know there's nothing I want more." Our mouths met over the table and we kissed softly. We knew that this kiss was different from all the others. This kiss, was truly the beginning of something new. We could feel it in the kiss. It was deeper than the ones that came before. We were both fully open to one another, fully vulnerable and ready for the next step.

If you asked me what we ate that night, I wouldn't know what to tell you. Alex and I spent the entire dinner talking and getting to know each other. We laughed and shared stories, we connected and it was great to see that we had a deep connection.

"Would you like to come back to my hotel room for coffee?" I asked her when our meal had ended.

"No."

"Why not?"

"All I want is you." She said before giving me a huge smile. I paid the check, and held her hand as we headed towards the door. We grabbed a cab and told the driver to take us to my hotel. During the ride, we were all over each other. Our lips had locked together the second after I had given the driver the address. Alex's sweet tongue dipped into my mouth, seeking mine like a heat missile. I settled back into the seat, wrapped my arms around her warm body, and focused on her mouth and all the pleasures it was giving me. My hands, refusing to stay idle, found their way to Alex's tit. I rubbed it through the fabric of her little black dress, making her moan in my mouth.

Alex's hand meanwhile, made it's way towards my cock. She squeezed it through my pants, forcing me to groan in other ecstasy. As my left hand continued playing with her tit, my right had settled itself on her thigh. It was slowly finding its way ever closer to her pussy. Rubbing the soft flesh that led beneath her dress. When i finally reached her panties, they were soaking. Her pussy was so wet, that my fingers almost drowned as they rubbed it through the damp fabric.

When we reached the hotel, I paid the fare with a very nice tip, Alex and I almost running to the elevator. When the doors closed, and we were alone, our mouths found each other once more. The elevator was almost too slowly making it's way to my floor. I filled the time, by grabbing Alex's ass cheeks and squeezing them for all I was worth. The bell rung as we arrived at our destination, we could not get to the room fast enough.

We entered the room, and all of a sudden, everything began to slow down. I went over to turn on the lights. As i turned back towards Alex, I took a moment to look at her. Her soft and pretty features. Her beautiful smile, and deep soulful eyes. Her perfect figure, her soft legs, the curve of her hips, all evoked in me a desire I hadn't felt in quite some time. She looked away, seeming embarrased.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to stare. You just look so beautiful."

"No, no, it's okay. It's just..."

"Just what?"

"No one's ever looked at me like that before."

"Well get used to it," I told her before kissing her. This kiss was like those you read about. The kiss that made your toes curl and your heart beat so wild, you would think it would rip through your chest. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the tender lips, the smooth tongue that caressed mine. I pulled the zipper down on the back of Alex's dress, and dropped down to my knees. I pulled the dress down with me, after being helped by Alex pulling her arms out. The dress hit the floor, and I looked up into her beautiful blue eyes. Her breasts were full and covered by a lacy black bra. She matched it with the smallest black G string i had ever seen.

I stood back up, kissing her body along the way. I held my forehead against hers and wrapped my arms around her toned body. We kissed some more, something I could already tell I would never get tired of. Alex pulled down my jacket and quickly took to taking off the buttons from my shirt. When it was off, she pushed me so that i would fall back onto the bed. She dropped to her knees, unbuckled my belt, and finished undressing me. My hard cock stood up straight in the air. Alex stood before me, blessing me with the sight of her glorious body. She undid her bra, setting free her impressive tits. She pulled down her panties, if I can even call them that. Her body was flawless. My mind went blank and my mouth went dry, as I took my time taking every inch of her naked flesh.

She crawled on top of me, squeezing my hard cock between the warmth of our bodies. Our mouths attached and the kisses were filled with fire. I never wanted to stop. Alex pulled herself up and kneeled right above my cock. She grabbed in her hands and aimed it at her dripping wet pussy. She looked me right in the eye, smiling brightly.

"Are you ready?" She asked.

"More than ever."

With that she slowly lowered herself upon my dick. The moment I penetrated her folds, my mind exploded. I moaned loudly, and my finger dug into the flesh of her ass. "Fuck!" Alex said, throwing her head back, continuing to take more and more of me into her. When I was fully embedded in her, Alex stood still. Our eyes met and there was such fire and passion within hers, I thought I might be in trouble. Her hands were on my chest as she began rocking her hips. Moving my dick in and out of her at a slow and deliberate pace. I moved my hands to her chest. I pinched and rolled her hard nipples. I gasped as she put her hand on my balls. I sat up on the bed and dove my head in her tits. I sucked on her left nipple, while my hand was busy playing with the right one. She wrapped her hands around my neck and pulled me even harder into her bust.

"Fuck, you feel so damn good." I told her. This caused her to pick up the pace. Her hips sped up, and I could do nothing but try to match her speed. "Ahhh fuck!!" Alex moaned. I bit down on her nipple and she screamed out. She was pounding and ramming her body into mine. Her pussy was wonderfully tight, wet and warm. My dick fit perfectly. I felt her walls tightened as she neared orgasm.

"Oh shit, I'm about to fucken cum!" She screamed out. Her blue eyes were wild with excitement. I was stunned how hard her body rocked when it was wracked by an intense orgasm. I held her tightly against me, and marveled at how long her cum lasted. What could have only been seconds felt like minutes as the sexy actress continued to thrash with the strength of her orgasm.

I wrapped my arms around her torso, and flipped us around. I was now on top. I slowly pumped my hips, pushing my dick in and out of her. Her nails dug into my back as her legs wrapped themselves around my lower back. She pulled me deeper into her depth, as i returned my mouth to her incredible lips. We both moaned into each others mouths, the pleasure from the fucking sending both of us towards another orgasm.

"Look at me!" I begged her. I wanted to look into those pretty blue eyes as I came. The moment she opened her eyes, I felt my dick burst and send what felt like gallons of cum right into the gorgeous beauty. Alex screamed out, being hit by another wave of orgasm as she felt me hit my ceiling.

As we calmed down from our respective highs, we continued to kiss and touch each other's bodies. Eventually my cock softened and fell out of her. I lay next to her, staring at her wonderful form. She caught me staring at her and smiled that beautiful smile of hers. We kissed again. I wondered if we would ever stop.

"That was pretty good." She finally said.

"It was much better than that."

"It was, but I don't want you getting a big head just yet. I want you to continue bringing your A game." I laughed.

"You don't have to worry about that. The A game isn't going anywhere." We kissed again before settling down to sleep. I slept better that night then even the previous one, Holding Alex against me, one thing was sure, I was a very happy man.