The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat her down on the hood of my car, before dropping to my knees and pulling her panties down. My knees were against the hard gravel but I did not care. I had to taste her. I did just that as l bunched up her skirt and drove my tongue into the folds of her warm pussy. I moaned as her delicious juices filled my mouth, I closed my eyes and dove in. Alex's hand pushed my head deeper into her pussy. I wrapped my lips around her clit, forcing her to move her hips against my mouth. Alex was so incredibly beautiful, her body was damn close to art. As great as she looked, the only thing that could compare was how sweet she taste. I couldn't stop thinking of this as more and more of her essence poured into my mouth.

This was torture on my knees, but I barely paid them any mind. I was too pussy bringing as much pleasure as I could to this beautiful woman. I slipped a finger slowly between her pussy lips, causing her to groan loudly. I looked up at her and caught the beautiful sight of her playing with her tits. She had lifted her shirt, freeing the stunning pair. She was pinching her nipples as i ravaged her pussy with my tongue and finger.

"Fuck! Fuck yeah baby!" Alex moaned above me. I stood up and pulled my shorts down to my ankles. Alex spread her legs, giving me more than enough space for me to settle in between them. I laid atop of her, forcing her to lie on her back on the hood of my car. Her legs quickly wrapped around my waist, as my cock sunk into her wet pussy. We moaned in one voice. I felt my dick almost grow another inch as it buried itself within her. Our lips met once again and we kissed passionately. She made me so happy. My heart was beating so quickly, i thought it would burst in my chest.

We were both moaning and groaning, fucking each other with all we were worth. My strokes sped up and gained momentum. I never wondered if my car could sustain it, simply because it didn't matter. All that did was making this beautiful woman cum as hard as possible. I lowered my hand in between our bodies and began rubbing her clitoris. "ahhh, fuck!" She groaned. She pumped her hips against me, speeding up our fucking even more. I felt her walls clamp hard around my dick as she came hard.

I pulled out of her, and turned her around. Her ass facing me, she spread her legs as wide as possible on the hood of the car. I speared her from behind and quickly returned to fucking her with all I was worth. I held her ass in my hand, never being able to take my eyes off of the perfect globes. The sound of our skin slapping together only intensified the entire experience. I was so close to cumming. My eyes were shut tight as I continued to drive my prick in and out of her. I rubbed against Alex's g spot, pushing her towards another screaming orgasm. This time there was no denying my own. My grip on her ass tightened and my hips went into overdrive. I unleashed myself into Alex. My body shivered and awed as i filled her soaping box with all of my cum.

I finished cumming, Alex turned towards me and kissed me softly on the lips. We put ourselves back together, got in the car and drove towards Alex's house. Today had been a hectic day. I couldn't wait to lay in bed next to Alex.

******************************************************************************

I was at work the next day, quietly working in my office. I had enjoyed working on the first season alone. With my mindset at the time it was exactly what I needed. Now I felt like I had come back into the world. This second season was looking to be my best work yet, and I was only prouder that I was able to get it done with such a great group of people. We were just about to put the finishing touches on the last scene, my goal to get everything done before our trip to Mexico would be reached. My phone rang, it was Alex.

"Hey, you doing okay?" I asked, glad to hear from her as always.

"Duncan, I was visiting a friend and my car won't start again."

"We need to get you a new car!"

"Don't say that! You know I love that car."

"I know you love The Little Mermaid soundtrack that's stuck in your CD player." I joked.

"Well, The Little Mermaid is awesome. Frozen can suck it! Are you coming to pick me up or will you just keep making fun of my car." She asked with a smile in her voice.

"I'll be right there. Just text me the address."

A few minutes later, I was driving towards Beverly Hills. I arrived at the address Alex had given me, and found a beautiful house. It looked expensive and expansive. Whoever Alex's friend was, they had done very well for themselves. I parked my car next to Alex's and walked towards the front door. I admired how beautiful the grounds were and how well tended this place was. I knocked on the large wood door, Alex quickly opened it. She was smiling brightly which made her eyes that much more beautiful. She quickly jumped in my arms, kissing me deeply, taking my breath away. I wrapped my arms around her waist and brought her in closer to me.

"Thanks for coming! You're so sweet." She said before kissing me again.

"Of course. This place is amazing!" I said looking up at the high ceilings and the incredible marble floor.

"It is right? You want a tour?" She asked grabbing my hand and pulling me into the next room. I stood in awe as we went from room to room. This house was amazing.

"I'm guessing your friend is in the business." I asked Alex as we made our way upstairs.

"Oh yeah for quite a few years." She said before walking us into a huge bedroom. It was gorgeously decorated but what really stood out was the huge four poster king size bed in the center of the room. I was standing at the foot of the bed when Alex gently nudged me onto the bed. By the time I hit the bed and turned around on my back, Alex had gingerly leapt on top of me. We began kissing hungrily, our tongues were unstoppable. I felt my shirt being removed, i quickly lifted my arms so that Alex could take it off. She threw it on the ground next to us and began kissing my neck and chest. Meanwhile she had unbuckled my belt and was pulling them down my legs along with my boxers.

"Alex! What if someone comes home?" I asked her with the little fight i could muster.

"What if they do? Do you really want me to stop?" She replied as her mouth hovered just inches away from my hard cock. My silence must have been enough. She quickly finished taking off my clothes. I lay naked on the bed of a stranger as my girlfriend was kissing and running her tongue all over my thighs. I wanted so bad for her to take me between her lips, but she continued to hold off. Getting nearer and only backing away. She finally took my cock in my hand, aiming it towards her mouth, i was sure i was about to get what I had been craving. Right before her lips reached my cock head, my beautiful girlfriend looked up and gave me the naughtiest smile imaginable. She broke me as she began kissing up my body again.

She kissed my mouth hard again. I wrapped my arms around her body, grabbing her firm ass cheeks. I wanted her so bad at that moment, I would have said anything, done anything, to have her. She pulled my hands away from her ass, and held them over my head. They were caught between the railings of the bed. I was so caught up into our heavy makeout session

that it wasn't until I heard the click of the metal around my wrist, that I knew something was wrong.

I quickly pulled away only to find that I could no longer move my hands. Alex had handcuffed me to the bed.

"Alex, what the hell?" I exclaimed, before her mouth descended onto my cock. The sensations of her warmth mouth around my hard cock, made me forget what I was complaining about. I looked down and saw her head slowing lowering down onto my erection, taking more and more of my cock. I tossed my head back in indescribable pleasure. I couldn't move my hands so I didn't bother trying. I laid back and enjoyed Alex's talented mouth. Her tongue was doing wonders on me. She knew all of my spots and just how much pressure to apply to make me moan and squirm. I was totally lost to her control. I pushed my hips up trying to get deeper into her mouth. My girlfriend accomodated me, placing her hands on my thighs and allowing me to fuck her mouth. Her saliva was dripping all over my cock, making it easy for me to pull in and out. I was so close to cumming, when she suddenly pulled her mouth away. She looked up at me smiling naughtily. She moved up my body and kissed me in such sexy fashion, I thought I would break the handcuffs.

She pulled away from me and I could see her holding something in her hand. It was one of those belts that you would use to close a robe. She smiled again once more. It was the last thing I saw, before she wrapped it around my head, covering my eyes and plunging me into darkness. I couldn't move, I couldn't see, but my god I was so horny. Alex went back down towards my dick, taking it back between her lips. Losing my sight, made the entire experience that much hotter. I couldn't see anything so everything that i was feeling was multiplied. I could feel the warmth and texture of her mouth, her tongue lightly flicking on the underside of my cockhead. God this woman was perfect.

She popped her head off my dick once more. Making me groan in horniness and frustration. Her head then lowered, and the sexy brunette began lightly sucking on my ball sack. I was in the middle of a groan, when i felt a shift on the bed. Someone else had joined us. I panicked a little, before realizing that Alex hadn't stopped sucking on me.

"Alex? Someone else is on the bed." I said breathlessly. Alex didn't respond.

"Alex? Alex?" I kept calling out, but she continued sucking away. I then felt another mouth wrap itself around the head of my cock. I nearly leapt off the bed, so excited from the double sensations. At first I thought the mouth belonged to Kate, but I had gotten a blowjob from her before and this person's technique was very different. Slower, more deliberate. The mouth was wrapped tightly around my organ and was very methodically dragging along every inch. The mouth practically making love to my cock mixed in with Alex's continued suction made me dizzy with desire.

The mouth continued its deliberate slow fucking, when Alex pulled away from my balls. I felt her make her way towards me and kiss me deeply. I was lost in passion and couldn't resist attacking her tongue with mine.

"I know you're wondering who's sucking your dick right now baby." Alex whispered to me as the mouth began speeding up. Still wrapped so tightly but bobbing at a much faster clip. "You gave me Kate, and I want to show you just how much that meant to me."

"Ahhh, who is it babe?" I begged. I heard her chuckle as she wrapped her arms around my head and removed the makeshift blindfold.When i opened my eyes Alex was blocking my view, but i could see dark hair going up and down furiously on my cock. Alex moved away, and the woman with my cock in her mouth looked up. The green eyes were recognizable to me right away. It was Carla Gugino, and she was sucking my dick. My cock just erupted! I came right on the spot as soon as i saw who it was. My cock continued to pump out cum, as Carla who was shocked at first, quickly composed herself and began swallowing all of me down her throat. I couldn't believe what was happening, I had fantasized about this woman for years. She had practically gotten me through puberty and now here she was swallowing my cum. When she finished, she looked up at me and smiled that smile that had burned into my memory years ago.

"Wow Alex, I know you said he was into me. But this is quite the compliment." The sexy older actress said while her tongue was scooping up all the cum that was leftover. "You're right he does taste delicious."

"He does! Doesn't he?" My girlfriend chipped in. "Will you save me some?"

"Not this batch. But you can get the next one. Look he's still hard!" Carla replied.

"You two know I am here in the room?" I finally spoke up.

"Oh sorry babe! You just looked all tied up." Alex said.

"Funny!" I nodded towards Alex so she would lean in and kiss me. "You set this up?" I asked her. She just nodded, before returning her lips to me. Meanwhile Carla's lips and tongue continued to bathe my groin in her saliva.

"Enjoy! I'll be right over there." Alex said pointing to a chair not far from the bed. Carla got up and I got my first good look at her that day. Her body looked incredibly curvy and I could do nothing less than admire it in the matching dark red bra and panties she wore. Her succulent tits were practically popping out of the top of the bra, while her ass look great in the barely there panties. She bent over and slowly pulled that garment down her long and toned legs. I had just cum a huge load, but just watching her was making me hard and ready to go.

Next her bra came off. She threw it down and stood in all her glory. Her perfectly round tits were standing proudly on her chest. At her age and not an inch of sag, I was more than impressed and felt incredibly lucky to be in her presence. I looked at Alex in the corner. She had undressed and was now slowly rubbing her pussy, enjoying the view almost as much as I was. Carla came over to me. Still being tied up there wasn't much that I could do except wait in bated breath. The beautiful actress lay down on top of me and kissed me. Her mouth was incredible. Her lips were soft and pouty. She rubbed her body along the length of mine, making my cock ache in desire. This was better than I had ever imagined. I was completely taken away by her. Her mouth moved away from mine, and she kissed me along my jawline. She got to my ear, sucking on my lobe.

"Alex tells me, you always wanted me." She whispered into my ear before her tongue entered it, making me squirm. She grabbed my dick and pumped it slowly. Pre cum was already leaking from the head. What was she doing to me?

"It's true! You're so beautiful." I was able to make out. She smiled.

"Well i hope that I can live up to your fantasies." She said before moving away from my face. She straddled my hips, my dick was aiming straight at her pussy. She lowered herself onto my cock and we both groaned as my fantasies became reality. I looked up at the beautiful actress and enjoyed the feeling of her pussy. She was so warm and snug. I never wanted to leave. Carla placed her hands on my chest for leverage and slowly began pumping up and down on my cock. I watched her wonderful tits bounce up and down with the movements of her body. I hated that I was still handcuffed. There was nothing that I wanted more than to touch this beautiful woman.

I looked over and saw Alex completely riveted to the scene unfolding before her. Watching her boyfriend getting fucked must have been a huge turn on for her. She had three fingers deep within her cunt, while her thumb was rubbing against her clit. Our eyes met, and I couldn't help but feel my heart beat faster as well as a feeling in the pit of my stomach I couldn't describe. Alex's mouth was wide open in a silent scream, as she watched her castmate practically launch her body up and down my cock.

I looked back at Carla and loved the sight of her. She had her eyes closed tightly, and was biting her lip so sexily. She groaned and moaned as my dick did unspeakable things deep within her. I felt my wrist become free. Alex had pulled her hand out of her pussy, and unlocked the handcuffs. I looked over at her and smiled. Kissing her deeply with as much passion as I could muster. She pulled away and began to move back towards the chair.

Now that I had regained the use of my hands, they automatically grabbed Carla's heaving tits. They felt wonderful and full. She opened her eyes in surprise and excitement. I pinched her nipples, which made her toss her head back in pleasure. I sat up and buried my face in her cleavage. I sucked and nippled on every inch of her breast while the green eyed beauty continued to jump up and down on my cock.

I leaned forward, effectively putting her on her back with me on top. I kissed her again, as she wrapped her legs around my waist. My hips pumped inside of her, as I used my hands to roam all over her tight body. She felt so good, it left me breathless. I moved my hands underneath her and grabbed the ass i had been dreaming for years. This was insane. This was incredible. This was all thanks to Alex. I looked over at her and she had spread her legs wide. She was so wet that i could almost taste her juices in the air.

I kneeled and put both of Carla's legs onto my shoulders. This allowed me far better access to her pussy. I felt myself going in much deeper than i had been before and was hitting her g spot with every stroke. Carla was screaming and her head wouldn't stop flinging from left to right. She was so close I could feel it in the added wetness and tightness of her pussy. I fucked her harder and faster, knowing that making her cum would be incredible for me.

"AHHHHHHHh." She screamed throwing her head back in absolute pleasure. The cum started within the depths of her pussy but seemed to extend to the entirety of her incredible body. I continued to fuck her through her cum, pounding as hard as I could. I pulled out of her soaping pussy. I turned her around so that she was facing Alex, who from the looks of it, was recovering from her own orgasm. I speared Carla again but this time from behind. I grabbed her amazing ass within the palm of my hands and enjoyed the sight of watching my cock disappear between her pouty pussy lips.

My eyes were shut tight as I pumped my hips into the beautiful woman. I was going to explode soon, i knew this, but wanted to enjoy this fuck as long as I could. After all this could be my only chance. I opened my eyes and saw Alex continuing to finger herself watching us and I smiled. Thinking that maybe there would be a chance at a repeat. Alex began playing with her tits, pulling on her nipples. She was fucking herself in an incredible way. I could hardly look away.

Carla's hand lowered itself and she began touching her clit. "FUCK ME DUNCAN!! HARDER! I'M GOING TO CUM AGAIN!" She screamed at me. I did just as I was told and sped my cock in and out of her. "OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTT" She let out as he pussy clamped onto my cock. I was so close. I pulled my dick out of her pussy and jerked my cock. I came all over the actresses incredible ass, the way I had always fantasized of doing. I watched in surprise and excitement as the cum refused to stop pumping out of my cock and onto her perfect ass cheeks. I collapsed onto the bed in a heap. Carla lay down on her stomach. Alex ran over towards Carla and dove onto her ass cheeks. She quickly sucked and ate up all of the cum I had deposited onto the older woman's behind. Carla just laughed, enjoying the light touch of Alex's tongue on her backside.

"That was incredible." I finally muttered.

"It sure was!" Agreed Carla. "Alex you are a lucky lucky girl."

"I know!" Said my girlfriend, refusing to pull away from Carla's ass until she had licked up all the cum that was there. "Watching you two fuck was so hot, I may let you borrow him from time to time."

"Again! I'm still here you know?" I said. The two gorgeous women laughed.

"Don't act like you mind." Said Alex.

"Good point." I acquiesed.

We got out of bed and began to put ourselves together, cleaning up and getting dressed. Carla accompanied us to the driveway. When we got there Alex realized she had forgotten her phone and ran back inside the house to get it. Leaving Carla and I alone.

"Thank you so much Carla. This was really a dream come true." I told her, as we hugged.

"You're welcome Duncan. I enjoyed myself too. Maybe we can do it again sometime."

"If it's okay with Alex, I won't be the one standing in the way." We both laughed. Carla quickly took a look back at her house, making sure that Alex wasn't coming back. She turned to me with a serious look in her eye.