The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alex and I talked before you got here. I know all about you and Stamp."

"Oh, that's all over. I let it go." I admitted to her. "Being with Alex is more important than that scumbag."

"Duncan, i've heard about you. Not just through Alex but many others. I know what kind of person you are. You're a good man. If you weren't I wouldn't have agreed to sleeping with you. At some point, something will make you want to take him on again. If and When that happens, you have to promise me that you will keep Alex away from it."

"What?" I asked perplexed.

"I know Derek. He's a bad person. He will hurt her if that means stopping you. Promise me, you will keep her away. She'll want to help you, but you can't allow it. You can't let her get hurt." I looked at her and knew just how serious she was. I looked behind her and saw Alex coming back. Looking beautiful and sweet as always. I nodded at Carla.

"I promise."

*********************************************************

A week later, Alex and I had boarded a first class flight to Mexico. Ashley and Paul were with us, and the four of us were alone in the first class cabin. Alex was sitting by my side and I couldn't be happier. She had finished her movie and was very proud of the final product. The second season of MADD DOGG, had been written and was headed into pre production. All was right with the world. I kissed Alex on the forehead before looking out the window as the plane took off. I looked down upon the city that had become my home. From here it looked beautiful, but i knew that it was being decimated by a cancer. Alex laid her head on my shoulder and began to doze off. This is where I belonged.