The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OHHHH!" I grunted as I sent my cum spiralling deep into her pussy. "FUCK ARI!! FUCK!" I continued to curse and shout as the orgasm i was feeling nearly knocked me to my feet. It took all I had in me not to fall. After all I was still holding Ariana up by her ass. I held her against the wall as we kissed. We finally turned off the water and stepped out of the shower. Ariana looked particularly giddy after this last tryst.

"God I love fucking you. Your dick is just perfect." She said to me as I began drying her with one of my big towels.

"Good I feel the same way about you. That pussy of yours is incredible!" We kissed right there in the bathroom. We were finally interrupted by the delivery man. I wore a pair of shorts and a t-shirt and went to answer the door and gather the food. Ariana joined me in the living room wearing one of my sweatshirts. It looked way too big on her frame, but she looked so cute in it. I kissed her as we settled on the couch and ate while watching a movie. When we were done with the food, Ariana cuddled up to me and i held her tightly against my chest. I felt so good being with her.

"Thank you." I told her kissing her forehead.

"You're welcome. But I needed this as well." With that we enjoyed the remainder of the movie.

*****

We must have dozed off. When I awoke it was dark outside. I looked over at my watch, only to notice that it was still early on in the evening. I could feel my phone softly vibrating in my pocket. Ariana was still sound asleep on my chest. I carefully got up, placing her softly on the couch where she resumed her slumber. I looked at my phone and saw that it was Mark calling me. I went out onto my balcony to answer it.

"Hey brother, how are you?" He asked. "Been trying to reach you all day."

"Yeah, i'm fine. Sorry, I just needed to shut down for a little bit."

"It's okay. I heard about Victoria. You must be relieved."

"I am. You have no idea. The moment she opened her eyes, it was like a huge weight lifting off my chest."

"Did you hear about Eric?"

"No, what about that piece of shit?" I asked feeling the anger rise up in me.

"Well he's been put on probation for a year and sent to rehab again."

"Are you serious? That's basically a slap on the wrist. He almost killed Victoria. God this is ridiculous."

"I agree. But what you gonna do? Guys like that are privileged. How is Alex?" He asked changing the conversation. "When Maiara and I dropped her off the other night, she didn't look so good."

"Yeah. She broke up with me." I admitted, my tone sombering almost immediately.

"Are you serious? I'm so sorry man. I could tell that she was upset, but never thought that it would go that far. What happened?"

"She felt that I still had feelings for Victoria. She was scared."

"Yeah I can get that. You and Victoria, that's something else. How do you feel?"

"I'm a mess. I don't know. I feel like it hasn't really hit me yet. I love Alex. She's fantastic. I don't want to lose her."

"I know you don't." Mark said. "But you have to deal with this Victoria thing. You need to know how you really feel. I thought you were over her, you looked so happy. Brad and I talked about it after you had the dinner at his restaurant. But seeing the way you ran off the carpet, there's no doubt, there's still something lingering there."

"Yeah, there obviously is." I agreed. "I haven't really said this, or tried to actively deal with it. I'm sure there's still some feelings for Victoria, but there's something else there."

"Anger." Mark replied without hesitation. "You're angry with her for how things went. She did her share of mistakes that made everything such a mess. You've been missing her this whole time, you never dealt with the anger. That's why you're still so confused when it comes to her. Maybe once you let the anger go, you'll be clearer about your feelings."

I hadn't really thought about it that way until he said it. He was absolutely right. Those last few months with Victoria, I had felt so weak, so helpless. I was witnessing her and Strong getting closer while I just watched and hoped I was wrong.

"How do I do that? How do I let it go?" I asked

"Maybe talking to her about it all. Getting her side of the story would help. You guys have never talked about all this right? Maybe once you understand where she was coming from, you'll be able to let it go and move on properly. Or maybe not."

"What do you mean?"

"Maybe you'll realize you still love her and want to give it another shot."

"What about Alex?"

"That's up to you. You need to figure all of this out. Before you lose out on both of them." That was pretty much the same thing Ariana had said. "Anyways i'm gonna let you go. Come by for dinner sometime this week."

"Thanks Mark. I'll do that. Mark before you go."

"Yeah what's going on?"

I thought about telling him about the strange visit I received last night, and the folder still sitting on my kitchen counter.

"Nothing. Just thank you." I said deciding to keep this to myself.

"Alright. Duncan remember, you're not alone. We're all here for you."

"I know. Thanks. Goodnight." I hung up the phone and walked towards the guard rail of my balcony. I looked out at Los Angeles, with so many thoughts in my head. I thought about Victoria in a hospital bed, recovering. I thought about Alex. I hoped that wherever she was, she was also recovering. I thought about that visit again. I took a deep sigh.

"My, my. my. Don't you look like a man with the weight of the world on his shoulders." Ariana said meeting me on the balcony.

"You're not the first person to tell me that you know." I joked hugging her.

"Maybe you gotta learn to share the burden."

"Maybe." I replied.

"What's on your mind?"

"Just this city. It's beautiful isn't it?" I asked her directing her gaze towards the view.

"It really is. But if you were just admiring it, you wouldn't have that frown across your face." I took a deep breath.

"Just this industry. All of it. Feels like a big joke that's falling apart at the seams."

"Yeah, things aren't always great working here." Ariana agreed, my saddened expression very quickly contagious.

"You've been working here for awhile. What do you think about it all?" I watched as she bit her lip and thought hard for a second.

"Well, I love singing and performing. I love being on that stage. It's an incredible rush. I just hate all that comes with it. The media always portraying you one way or another, the fans don't get me wrong I love them, sometimes it can be overwhelming. And some people are just mean, to the point of being cruel."I hadn't seen Ariana like this very often. She was usually such a bubbly and fun person. All of this had clearly been weighing on her for some time. "The worst of it, is people don't even see you as a person anymore. You're a statue that belongs to them. I don't remember the last time I felt like myself. I'm made up, they choose what I wear, what I say. The songs I sing. I understand it's the price you pay for the fame and fortune... but...,but...sometimes..." She stayed quiet, trying to find the right word.

"Sometimes it feels more like a punishment." I finished for her.

"Exactly! I know I shouldn't complain. Most people out there have it much worse than I have. It's just I would love to be able to go get a burger. Or sing the songs I write."

"I didn't know you wrote your own songs."

"No one does. They won't let me sing them. They just throw me in the studio and tell me which songs to sing."

"I'm sorry Ari." I told her holding her closely against me. Tears had become to form in her eyes, I quickly wiped them away before kissing her cheek.

"It's not your fault. And I love my job. I just wish it didn't take over my entire life."

That word rang out to me. Job. I had been in Hollywood for sometime and I never thought of acting or performing as a job. It always seemed like a lifestyle due to all of the circumstances around it. Why couldn't Ariana do her job and clock out like most other people do? I'm sure someone might say, with everything she's getting paid, she should just shut up and be happy. But can you really be happy when you lose yourself for the entertainment of others? These thoughts ran through my mind as I looked over at the folder. An idea of what I had to do quickly taking a hold of me.

This went so far beyond Derek Stamp. Certain things that I may never be able to change. But everything that is ever built begins wins a piece. Every journey has a first step. Derek Stamp was the first step.

"Get dressed." I told Ariana.

"Wait? why?" She asked perplexed.

"Just trust me." I told her before going inside and getting ready myself.

*****

We were in a quiet little burger joint on the other side of town. Ariana sat opposite me, as excited as I had ever seen her. We ordered two cheeseburgers with extra fries and quickly dug into in. I watched intently as Ariana took her first bite. The look on her face was similar to the one she made when she had an orgasm. She looked so happy and satisfied, I couldn't help but smile.

"This place is amazing! This is the best burger i've ever had. How did you find this place?" She asked after swallowing a particularly big bite.

"Mark and I used to come here all the time, before I moved to New York for Eye Candy. It was actually in this restaurant that I told him about the Supergirl job." I told her taking a sip of soda.

"Oh god, this is so good. Derek would be so mad at me if he saw me right now."

"Forget him. Enjoy yourself. You've earned it." She smiled at me before taking another bite of her burger.

"Should I order you another one? Looks like you might need it." She only smiled at me before taking another bite.

"Have you thought more about your love life?"

"It's kinda hard when i'm seeing you eat like that!" I joked.

"Shut up! You shouldn't have brought me here. I'm gonna have to spend more time at the gym to work this off."

"I can think of a few ways to burn some calories you might enjoy." I teased.

"Well, in that case, I think I will get another burger!" We both laughed. "So tell me, any idea on what you'll do?"

"Mark said that I should talk to Victoria. That i'm still angry with her. That maybe talking to her, will help me let it go and be less confused about what i'm really feeling."

"This Mark sounds like a really smart guy."

"He really is. I take it you must agree."

"I do. I think after you two talk and set certain things straightened out, it'll be easier for you to decide what you want to do." She said taking the last bite of her burger. I had to laugh.

"It's hard taking you seriously. But you're right. You both are. Now how about we get you another burger?"

"Yes!"

*****

We jumped in my car and drove back to my place. Before I had even been able to open the door, Ariana was all over me. When we got inside and I closed the door, the sexy songstress pushed me back against it and kissed me deeply. I moaned into her mouth and wrapped my arms around her waist. Her tongue searched for mine within my mouth. When she found it a groan escaped my lips.

"Take me Duncan. Tonight I'm yours. " She told me walking backwards and slowly removing her top. Her small breast came into view, instantly making my mouth water. She pulled down those tight jeans, revealing the rest of her figure to me. She turned towards my bedroom with the sexiest sway imaginable. I quickly followed her, removing my clothes. I was only left in my boxers when I made it to the room. I found Ariana laying on my bed fully nude. I quickly lay on top of her and resumed kissing her. Our tongues met again as our hands explored each other's bodies. Ariana's soft warm hands were roaming all over my strong back. Mine were busy touching her legs and thighs. Her skin was so warm, so soft. I could touch her forever.

"Be rough with me, please?" She asked me biting her lip. "I know it's not really you but..." I didn't let her finish. I quickly returned my lips to hers and grabbed her ass cheeks tightly in my hands. "mmmhmm, please! Do whatever you want to me." She moaned into my mouth as i grabbed her tits and pinched her nipples. "mmm, fuck!" She whispered before i lowered my head and took her nipple into my mouth. I sunk my teeth into it and smiled inwardly as I heard the gasp that escaped Ariana's lips. I aimed my dick at the entrance of her pussy, and without notice pushed the entire length of my cock into her. "AHHHHH, fuck!" Ariana screamed caught completely by surprise. I kneeled and grabbed her hips, fucking her with deep, hard thrusts.

"OHHH SHIT! Fuck me. Just fuck me!" She screamed. I did just that, pumping my hips faster and harder into her. My balls were slapping against hard against her, making the feeling that much more enjoyable. I watched in amazement as her firm boobs bounced with everyone of my thrusts. I lifted her legs onto my shoulders, spreading her wide even more. I resumed fucking her with the same speed and strength as before. "AHHHHHHH! AHHHHH!" Ariana screamed as her pussy tightened and came incredibly hard. "OH SHIT, OH SHIT!" She screamed as my hips continued to pump quickly.

I pulled myself out of her steaming hot cunt and walked over to my closet. I came back with one of my ties. I grabbed Ariana by her waist and spun her around so that she was lying on her stomach. I brought her arms behind her back and quickly tied her hands together. I lifted her hips, so that her ass was pointing right at me. I ran my hand over her skin before I spun her around onto her back. I straddled her head and pointed my cock right at her mouth. With no hesitation, the redhead quickly gulped my cock into her mouth. She looked so sexy. Her hands tied behind her back, her hair a complete mess, and a cock deep into her mouth.

I held her head between my hands, and pumped my hips. I was fucking her wonderful mouth and she was enjoying every minute of it. I pulled my dick out of her mouth and positioned my balls between her lips. Ariana quickly sucked and licked my balls, driving me dizzy with desire. I pushed my cock back into her mouth and marveled at the enthusiasm she had sucking my dick. Just seeing her want to please me so much, made me want her even more.

I pulled away and flipped her over once more. I pulled her hips towards me and pierced her pussy from behind. "OHHH, shit!" She groaned feeling my thick cock in her again. I reveled at the tighteness of her pusssy. I held nothing back and began pounding her hard and fast from behind. Loving the feel her her tight ass against me as I drove my cock home time and time again. I had on hand firmly on her asscheek as the other found her luscious hair. I pulled back on her hair as I sped the speed of my fucking. "OHHHH, YEAH, YEAH! FUCK ME HARDER, FUCK ME. I love your fucken cock." Ariana screamed with her head looking up at the ceiling. I used my other hand and spanked her sexy ass. The yelp that came from her lips was beyond sexy. I continued spanking her cheeks. Going from one to the other, as I pounded her wonderfully tight pussy. "AHHH, AHHH Don't stop! PLEASE DON"T STOP! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Ariana's entire body practically locked up as she was hit by the orgasm to end all orgasm. I felt her pussy spasm and her entire body convulse as the orgasm made it's way through her. All the while, I never let up and continued to fuck her hard.

I was tugging on her hair, and slapping her ass over and over again. Her cheeks were beginning to redden which only made them sexier. I could feel that she was on the verge of another orgasm. Both of our bodies were covered with sweat. I felt the cum beginning to churn in my balls. I wouldn't last much longer. I dug both of my fingers into Ariana's hips and prayed that I would last long enough to make her cum again.

"AHHH, FUCK, FUCK! FUCK!!" Ariana screamed as she was overtaken by another orgasm. I was so happy that I closed my eyes and let myself go. My cock began to shoot it's seed deep into the cunt of the redhead. "FUCK!" I groaned pumping my hot load into the even hotter songstress. We both crashed onto the bed, in a heap of sweaty bodies and limbs.

"Oh wow! That was awesome!" Ariana said breathlessly.

"Oh yeah!" I concurred.

"I won't be able to sit down, for a day or two. But totally worth it."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it. I did too! You have a very smackable ass." I told her as we laughed.

"Thank you." She told me kissing me softly.

"For spanking your ass? You're welcome. Anytime."

"No silly! For today. I had a nice time with you."

"I did too. I really didn't want to be alone today. Stay the night?" I asked pulling her into my body.

"Of course." We kissed before falling into a deep sleep together.

*****

I had woken up the following morning with Ariana close to me. After we had taken a shower and eaten breakfast together, she had to leave.

"Thanks Duncan. Yesterday was great."

"It really was." I told her kissing her once more.

"Talk to Victoria. Figure out what you need. Be happy. And don't look back!" She told me before kissing me and leaving. After she left, I did the same. I drove my BMW to an office building downtown. I found the office I was looking for on the third floor. Walking inside the man behind his desk looked up at me, surprise and dread quickly being written across his face.

"What are you doing here Duncan?" Gary asked standing up behind his desk. "I thought we were done."

"We're not Gary. We're only getting started." I told him as I dropped the heavy folder on his desk.

12