All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 17'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 8 years ago
My wild theory about Liana

For her to show up again like this and with so much focus on her, maybe she's undercover CIA, Russian secret service or some kind of agent. She's trying to take down Vasily and his operation maybe. Maybe that will come up again and she will help Duncan. Seems kind of out there, but I almost get this sense that she is meant to be significant.t hi

That scene with Scarlett was awesome and well worth the wait. Goodness gracious.

I liked the meeting with Duncan and Stamp. Doesn't surprise me that Stamp knows that Duncan is his enemy and has declared war on him. I'm glad Duncan didn't fall for his tricks and his fearlessness. However, it seems quite ominous what Stamp is capable of, and I hope Duncan will be able to protect his friends. Honestly don't care too much on what he does to Kanye since that guy's a jerk anyway, lol. But I guess that's Duncan's point, you have to treat these people like people and not like commodities. Hopefully James will be OK, he seems a lot more respectable than Kanye, but at least he was trying to do his job and protect his tenants.

This story becoming like a spy thriller story is pretty awesome though. This is by far the best story here right now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When!!!!

Can we expect part 18???

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
SamoaJohn you could be on to something.

you could be on to something with Liana, i believe that Liana work for Russian secret service due to fact she undercover at major spot for Russian mob. i'm only one who think weird that Scarlett johansson show up at Duncan place without knowing where he lived. the meeting with Duncan and Stamp give us the reader new insight into Stamp, we know he weak now due fact he asking Duncan for an understanding.. i don't think James is isn't ok since Duncan haven't major win for awhile. the other question will we see Alex again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fuhgeddaboutit

Forget wild theories or the next Chapter until you learn how to write in English!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Oh buzz off

Oh buzz off grammar warrior, it was fine

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

ALL these stories, & it's obvious that you don't care about quality!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous