The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You just say that because you've wanted to fuck me since your balls dropped." She said laughing.

"I mean come on. Who wouldn't. You're just as sexy now as you were then." I told her.

"Oh really?" She said letting her hair fall from her ponytail. I was still holding her. She began rubbing her body against my hard on. "I'm glad to know I have such a big fan." She said before kissing me. I didn't even stop to think before kissing her back. I pulled her deep against my body and returned the kiss with as much passion as I could muster. I lowered my hands, feeling her full ass in the palm of my hands. I lifted her off the ground and set her on the kitchen island. She spread her legs for me. I continued to kiss her madly as she ran her hands underneath my shirt. She felt the bandages that were still wrapped tightly around my abdomen. She pulled away from the kiss and looked at me with concern.

"It's nothing." I told her before lowering my mouth on her neck. I kissed and suckled on her neck as my hands groped her sizable chest in my hand. She lifted her arms over her head, allowing me to remove the tank top. She had on a sports bra, which also quickly find its way onto a pile with her top. Finally seeing her breast free, I felt my entire being lit up like a candlestick. I lost myself and drove my head firmly against her tit. I took my time, sucking and licking her beautiful nipple into my mouth.

"Mhmm. That's good." She moaned before I switched over to the other one. She lifted my head and kissed me again as she lifted my shirt over my head. She dropped to her knees in front of me, unbuckling my belt and pulling my cock out. She didn't even bother pulling down my pants. She simply moved my cock to her mouth and quickly began licking the head with her wondrous tongue. She took my cockhead between her lips and started to bob her head up and down on the crown of my penis. She used her hand to jerk off the part of my cock that wasn't currently being pleasured by her lips and tongue.

She lowered my pants to my knees, licking all over my cock. She then took it deep within her mouth. Her head was taking my cock as her hand began moving in a cork screw motion. I looked down at her sizable chest and moaned at the intense feeling of pleasure that spread through my body. Carla kept sucking away at my bulbous cockhead. She was moaning and groaning while toying with her big breasts. She was rubbing on them and toying with her own nipple, only intensifying the heat of the entire situation.

"God I love your cock. So big, so good." She told me before popping it back into her mouth. I could see her cheeks sink into her mouth, as she increased the suction on my cock. She was amazing. She would alternate between sucking in the head of my cock while jerking my cock, and then just slowly licking my cock and giving it open mouth kisses that only drove me wilder. She continued to look up at me while I watched her incredible breasts sway. It was so sexy watching this beautiful older woman whom I had always had a crush on, on her knees in her kitchen giving me a world class blowjob. She continued to moan around my cockhead. The vibrations of the sound running up the length of my hard cock.

She stood up, continuing to jerk off my sizable tool. We kissed while my hands rushed to maul away at her more than impressive chest. I turned her towards the island. She grabbed the edge as it was my turn to drop to my knees behind her. I pulled down the tight Yoga pants. Revealing her wonderful and fit ass. I had to give it to her. Those workouts were paying dividends. Carla helped me to remove the pants and kicked them away. I grabbed her ass cheeks in my hands and quickly brought my tongue to her pussy.

"AHHH, Fuck!" Carla groaned. I saw her toss her head backwards as she continued to grind her pussy against my face. I kept her asscheeks spread as my tongue continued to lick and suck at her wet pussy. I pushed a finger into her with practically no resistance. She was so wet that it simply slid into place. I used my tongue against her clit and took it between my lips. I sucked and licked on the little nub as though my life depended on it. "Oh fuck yeah. Suck my damn clit!" She moaned. I was only too happy to oblige. I sucked away on her pussy as the brunette bucked her ass against my face over and over, begging me to drive my fingers deeper and deeper into her. I did just that as I sped up my fingers that were digging deeper and deeper into her. "AHHH! FUCK! fUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKK!" Carla groaned as she was hit with an intense climax. Her juices came flowing out of her and I was ready to suck up every last drop.

I quickly stood, and without even bothering to give Carla a breather, I pushed the thick head of my cock past her pussy lips and right into her warm opening. "AHHH!" We both yelled as I filled my crush from behind. Carla leaned forward as I placed my hands on her hips. We quickly found a rhythm. The sound of our fucking quickly filling every inch of the room. "Oh, Oh, oh!!" Carla moaned every time my cock would hit a particularly sensitive spot in her. I ran my hands all over her tight body. Loving the feel of her warm skin as her even warmer pussy would grip my hard cock. I grabbed her ass cheeks and spread them so that I could watch as my cock would fill her time and time again.

"Oh, oh, soooo good." Carla moaned grabbing and playing with her own nipples. I pumped my hips harder and faster into her. Loving the way her ass would shake and jiggle whenever my thighs would make contact with her. Carla showed me just how flexible she was by lifting one of her legs on the counter. Opening her even more and allowing me to fuck even deeper into her. "Yes, Yes just like that." Carla told me as I drove my cock with all of the strength I had. I hooked her leg and brought it onto my shoulder. Carla held on tightly to the ledge of the counter. My dick was pumping even faster into the sexy actress. I used my fingers and rubbed them against her clit that had been protruding. "Oh FUCK!" She screamed as she did her best to rock back against me even harder. It was difficult in the position she was in, but i did my best to fuck her as hard as I could.

Carla pulled off of me. She sat down on the edge of the counter and spread her legs. I settled between them and returned my hard cock to her hungry pussy. Carla wrapped her arms around my neck, and her legs around my waist. Our fucking quickly resumed in the pace we had set. I held on tightly to her as I repeatly drove my cock into her. Our lips met and our kiss was deep and fiery. I groaned into her mouth as he pussy continued to grip me wonderfully. "I'm gonna cum! Oh FUCK!! Oh FUCK!! I'm CUMMING!!" Carla shouted as I felt her entire body erupt in an an amazing orgasm. I held on for dear life as the walls of her cunt continued to squeezed and fuck my cock.

"Oh shit, Carla i'm so close." I told her. She pushed me off and dropped to her knees. She sucked and licked on my cock again. I was so close to cumming. All I could do was hold on to her hair as I felt the cum churn in my cunt. "AHHHHH FUCK CARLA FUCK!!" I screamed as the cum shot out of me and quickly covered all of Carla's face. I shot my seed on her lips and cheeks before she took my cock in her mouth and finished sucking off the remainder of my cum. I felt all of the tension leave my body as Carla and I both regained our breaths.

"God, that was amazing." I said finally sitting down on one of the bar stools.

"Amazing isn't a strong enough word." Carla said as she hugged me and held me close to her. She had taken all of the cum that was on her face and had begun to quickly suck every drop. "You taste amazing. I should bottle you up and keep you in storage."

"You'd have to make me cum quite a few times to have enough." I joked.

"That can be arranged." She said seductively running her hands on my chest.

"I have to get going." I broke to her.

"I need to shower too and get out. Will you join me?"

"I wish I could, but I don't have a change for the bandages." I told her.

"Okay. Take care of yourself Duncan. And come see me again soon."

"I will." I told her as I kissed her. I then got dressed and headed out of the house. I got in my car and called Gary. I asked him to look into Faye Dunaway and see if anything popped up. He promised me he would get right on it.

"Oh and Duncan. Derek knows we took his money. Keep an eye out."

"I will." I promised as I hung up the phone and left Carla's house.

***********************************************************************

I stopped by the hospital to check on James. I walked into the room and found him laying down in bed. Claire and his kids were all there. They were in the middle of a laugh when I walked in. James looked up and gave me a tired smile as his two young daughters came and hugged me.

"Duncan, it's so good to see you." I smiled back at them and told them the same.

"Okay guys let's go get some food." Claire said taking the kids away and leaving me alone with James. I brought a chair and sat down close to him.

"How you doing?" I asked him.

"A little tired, but none the worse for wear." He answered.

"I'm sorry James."

"It's not your fault. I was just doing my job anyways. There's no need to feel bad about this."

"Easier said than done." I told him looking away. He smirked.

"Not surprised to hear that at all. You always think you can save everyone. You always try. This isn't on you." I let him think that. James didn't need to know how far deep into this war I already was. "Alex came by to see me." He finally said.

"She did?"

"Yeah. Left not long before you got here. Everytime she would hear footsteps coming down the hall, she would look up thinking it's you." I smiled. "She's a great girl Duncan. It's a shame what happened between the two of you."

"Yeah, it is. I miss her terribly."

"Have you two spoken?" He asked looking at me in that way that he always did when he knew something that I didn't.

"No. I've been giving her space. I wouldn't even know what to say."

"You have trouble with words? I thought you were supposed to be a writer?" He joked.

"And I thought you were supposed to be recovering from surgery. Not giving me a hard time about my love life."

"Why can't I do both?" We both laughed, and it felt very good to do so.

"When will you be back?" I asked him.

"Oh who knows. I'm not worrying about that right now. I'm just going to enjoy my time off and recover. Why you miss me already?"

"The building ain't the same without you." He smiled.

"You look like you've had a rough night yourself." He said nodding to the bandage on my head.

"Nothing to worry about." He looked at me knowingly.

"Duncan. Whatever you're into, i'm sure you're on the right side of it. You have a tendency to hold the weight of the world on your shoulders. You should really try to share that burden with others. People care about you. Let them help."

"Thanks James. I would like to, but I can't. Not this time. This is my fight. I need to see it through." I told him gravely.

"I understand that. Just remember. You're not alone." I nodded without knowing what else to say. We stayed talking about various things for a few minutes. Visiting hours were up and I had to leave.

"I'll come see you tomorrow. Get some rest." I told him as I stood from my chair.

"You too. It seems like you're just in need of it as I am."

"Goodnight." I told him before leaving the hospital.

****************************************************************************************

By the time I got home that night the sun had already set. It was late and I was tired. I removed my clothes as well as the bandage around my abdomen. I took a long look at my bruised body and winced. It would all be worth it if I could take Stamp down. I took a long hot shower. Letting the water massage my skin and relieve me from some of the tension of the past 24 hours. I got out and put fresh bandages on my ribs as well as the cut above my eye. I got dressed in some grey sweats and a black t-shirt and sat in the living room.

I turned on the T.V and half paid attention to the reporter talking about Ronda Rousey's defeat. I watched the replay and it looked pretty bad. I hoped Ronda would bounce back. I ordered some food, and was stunned as I heard a knocking at my door when I hung up the phone. No one could deliver food that quickly. I got to the door and opened it. The sight before me almost knocking me to my feet. Victoria was standing in my doorway. She looked so damn beautiful. Her hair was tucked behind her ears. She wore a white blouse and a short black skirt. She smiled hesitantly, not sure how I would react to seeing her. Even I wasn't sure how I felt at that moment.

"Hey." She said pulling me out of my head.

"Hey." I replied, still stunned. "How are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine. I was thinking about you. I was hoping we could talk. Can I come in?" She asked sweetly.

"'Oh yeah of course." I said opening the door wider and allowing her to come inside. She walked past me, the smell of her perfume running rampant on me as it always used to. She took her time looking around my place. I realized that she had never been here before. I was suddenly very happy that Margot had cleaned my place that morning. "Would you like something to drink?" I asked her as I headed for the kitchen.

"Whatever you have is fine." I pulled a couple bottles of water and handed her one. She was standing by my fireplace starring at my Emmy. As well as the note for Alex that was framed beside it. She looked back at me and smiled. "I really like your place. It feels like you."

"Yeah. I love it here. What did you want to talk about?" I asked her gesturing towards the couch. We sat down on opposite ends. I couldn't take my eyes off of her. So many memories came to me as I watched her move.

"I wanted to thank you again. For being there for me and my family. It meant a lot. You have no idea." I smiled.

"You're very welcome. It was really my pleasure. There's no need to thank me."

"I knew you would say that." She said looking away. "You were always so damn good to me." She said. I heard her voice breaking. She stood to look at the view. I knew she was doing it to hide the fact that she was crying.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as I also stood from the couch.

"Me. I'm wrong." She said turning towards me. Her eyes sparkled and were filled with fresh tears. "I messed everything up."

"What are you talking about?" I asked taken aback by her sudden outburst.

"I had you. You were amazing. More than amazing. You took care of me, you loved me. You made me feel loved and safe. You did so much for me and my career. And I fucked everything up. I was stupid and selfish and I let other people come between us. I was chasing something that I thought I wanted. That I thought I needed. But when I got it. It didn't mean anything close to what it was like having you."

"It wasn't all your fault. I messed up too." I admitted.

"Stop that Duncan. Please. All you wanted was what was best for me. You tried to keep Derek away cuz you knew what kind of man he was. I should have listened to you, I should have trusted you. Instead I acted like a spoiled brat."

"Victoria, it's okay."

"It's not okay Duncan. You loved me so much. I loved you. I should have been better. I should have done better. I should have come after you when you left. I shouldn't have let you leave. I should have held on to you for dear life. You would have. I let you down. I let us down. And I can't stand it anymore. I miss you Duncan." She said finally walking back towards me. "I have loved you, before I ever met you. Your book, your words. Those were all I needed to know the good, kind and brave man you were. That man loved me with all his heart and I hurt him so deeply. I'm so sorry." She threw herself at me. I winced as her body connected against my bruised one. I quickly covered it up and held her against me, as her arms wrapped themselves around my neck. She held me in a way that I didn't know she could. She held me as though she was afraid to let go.

I held her too, letting go of so much frustration and anger that had been stewing in me ever since New York. I had to admit that it felt good holding her. Feeling her body against mine, smelling her sweet perfume. I had loved this woman with all of my heart. And now she was here. Holding me and apologizing for all the hurt, all the pain she had caused me. For the first time in what felt like forever, I felt complete. I felt whole. I looked behind Victoria and saw the note once more. Alex... I pulled away from Victoria's tight grip.

"Thank you. For saying all of that. I just realized just how much I needed to hear all of that. I needed to know that you knew. But that doesn't erase what happened. And all that's happened since."

"I know Duncan. I never thought that it would. I just wanted you to know. That I knew how much I had messed up. And that I would do anything to have another chance with you again." She told me placing one hand on my shoulder. One look at her eyes told me how much she meant every word.

"What about Eric?" I asked her solemnly.

"Duncan. It's over. You know that was never real. You know he never meant to me as much as you ever did."

"Why did you treat me that way? Why did you run to him after I hit him? Why did you run to him that night when you had come back after being away for so long? Why did you continue to put him first? Why did you forget me?" I asked her now feeling the weight of all of the emotion on my chest.

"Derek continued to tell me that I had to keep an eye on him. That for all intents and purposes our careers were now linked. It's no excuse. I know I was selfish. I know I was wrong. If I could go back I would do everything differently. I would have put you first. I would have put this first." She said the last part holding the necklace that she was still wearing. I couldn't deny the feeling of warmth and happiness that I felt as I saw it. "Please, just give me another chance." She pleaded with her eyes. In that moment, I wanted to say yes. I wanted to grab her and kiss her. Tell her everything would be okay. That we could get back together. That everything that had happened was forgiven and forgotten. I bit my lip and stayed in place. I knew why I couldn't do that.

"I wish I could just say yes. It's just not that simple." I told her honestly.

"Is it because of Alex?" She asked nodding towards the framed note.

"Yes." I admitted. "But also because i'm in the middle of something right now. I can't make this kind of decisions until it's over."

"What is it Duncan? What are you into?" She asked me. "Is that what happened to your eye?"

"Yes it is." I told the truth again, never being able to lie to her.

"You're going after Derek aren't you?" She asked. We looked at each other and without needing an answer, she already knew. "Good. Someone has to. I can't think of anyone better." She came over to me and ran her hand across my face. "Do what you need to. When it's all said and done, we can talk about us again. I'll wait for you. You're worth every second." She kissed me on the cheek before heading for the door.

"I have some food coming." I didn't want her to go. "I always order too much. Why don't you stay and eat with me? We can catch up."

"Sure i'd like that." She said with a smile. We sat down on the couch and began talking. It felt just like old times. Victoria told me all about her life since I left New York. The cancellation of Eye Candy, her tour with Ariana as well as all of the news with her family. I in turn told her about working with Kanye, HBO and my life in L.A. We laughed so much. It felt so good to be in her presence once more. The food came, and we demolished it together. Never letting the good food get in the way of the flow of our conversation.