All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 02 Pt. 24'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Initium Novum Talent

Had some thoughts on the name

Since Duncan has a background as a writer and Latin has had a tremendous impact on the English language. I would find it fitting for him name give this agency a name befitting this "second chance" narrative

Latin root words for "new beginning" or "beginning anew"

initium - a beginning, commencement (also:a going in, entrance)

novus, nova, novum (pl. novi, novae, nova) means 'new'

Now obviously Initium Novum is too long and would never market well in place like Hollywood, but you could abbreviate the name to "I.N. Talent. Inc./LLC" I would venture to guess "IN Talent" would be a nice form of branding for Duncan. Maybe build a little subplot around the character(s) trying figure out what to call the agency. Use it as an opportunity to dive into a supporting character we've only had a chapter or so on. I think the use of Connor would work well for that because of his prior experience pre Mad Stamp Era.

wrestlefreak36wrestlefreak36about 8 years ago
requests

i would like minka kelly,Sara Underwood,Nina dobrev,Katrina law, Emily osment and arrianny celeste and britnay Palmer in the next season.

ManUnited1086ManUnited1086about 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

Thank you both, great requests. Especially Katrina Law, I am a huge fan.

I really really love the name suggestion. I was thinking about something along those lines as well, but just wasn't sure exactly what. Thank you so much.

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxabout 8 years ago
Great series

I started reading these last year and really enjoyed them. You sent me to cloud 9 when you brought in Britney Spears. If I had any request, it would be that she comes back multiple times and has a lot of fun. Whatever you write is going to be awesome either way, you have a great way with plots.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome chapter!

This story has been really great ever since the first chapter, but the whole Stamp storyline made it even better, it makes you wonder if something like this happens in real life as well. While I especially enjoyed those chapters when Duncan and Alexandra were together, and I was rooting for them, I get that the 'different girlfriend per season' concept is probably better to keep the story fresh and open to new directions; well, they could get back together at the very end as well, but I'm sure whatever you're planning will be for the best.

You asked for suggestions too, so here's a few, lol. You used the girls from Flash and Supergirl quite a bit, but there's the hot women from Arrow as well, like Katie Cassidy, Willa Holland, Emily Bett Rickards and Katrina Law. You seem to have Taylor Swift lined up for next season, so there's the famous girls who are friends with her to consider, like the Hadid Sisters or Karlie Kloss. Lastly, I don't know if you intend to include famous women from the sports world too, but if you do there's some hot ones to consider, like Ronda Rousey and Maria Sharapova.

Keep up the good work and thank you for sharing this amazing story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I think selena gomez would be a good one.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnabout 8 years ago
Good ending for this arc.

I liked how most of the problems were resolved. But this other cabal in the wins seems quite ominous. Almost like they are some sort of Illuminati type of group, unless they are the Illuminati. I'm not so disappointed Duncan didn't end up with Alexandra or Victoria. Maybe its for the best. And if life takes them back together at some point, maybe that will happen. But I think it's also OK that he had a positive influence on the industry and he's a good guy and he's starting his own company.

lilGreco65lilGreco65about 8 years ago
Duncan+Alex

Can you have duncan and alex married and still have duncan fuck other celebs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Victoria and duncan should end up together

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Free furk

Duncan should fuck Rihanna and Shakira, The agency can be called MARVIN

Husker37Husker37about 8 years ago
Great story

This story has been amazing. Sad that it is over. Hope you ate doing well, and anxiously waiting for season 3!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Selena Gomez would be good to use in the next story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Duncan and Alexandra!

I hope they end up together, it was nice with Victoria, but I feel he's better with Alex because she gave him hope again makes him feel alive and they have better chemistry without Alex he wouldn't have been able to move on. And I think given her character in real life she is stronger then Victoria and is a perfect fit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
when?

when is the new story coming?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous