The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled out of her, Selena groaned in frustration, and then smiled realizing I was only turning her over. I had always admired her ass, and it looked even better in front of me. I quickly grabbed her hips and pushed my cock deep inside of her once more.

"Oh fuck." The young singer moaned as I began to pick up the pace. The sound of our bodies smashing into each other was filling up the room. I wrapped my arms around her body and grabbed each of her tits in one of my hands. I drove her body back onto mine over and over again. I was pleased just how quickly we had found this amazing rhythm.

I knew I was close to cumming. The amazing blowjob as well as the intense fucking had driven me so close to the edge. Selina was almost there. I could tell by the way her pussy was gripping my cock as it had my fingers only moments earlier. Thinking back on earlier and how I had made her cum, a sly grin came to my face. I slid my index finger across her wet pussy, making sure to gather as many of her juices as I could. I then placed it at the entrance of her ass and pushed it in.

"OH MY GOD! YES, YES,YES,YES. FUCK ME. FINGER MY ASS!! OHHH YES" Selina shouted as my finger and cock worked in unison to finally take her over the edge. "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god!" She continued to repeat as her orgasm neared. I added a second finger to her ass and that was the final stroke. Her body literally detonated. I could feel her pussy squirting juices all over the room. "OH MY GOD!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Selena shouted as the orgasm washed over her body. Wave after wave of pleasure enticing every fiber of her being.

I pulled my dick out of her cunt and quickly began to jerk off. Selena spun around and took my cock head in between her lips.

"I want your cum." She said to me in between licks. "Give it to me. Cum for me!" I couldn't hold back anymore and blasted an intense cum right in her mouth. Selina didn't miss a beat. She took my cock down her throat and quickly began to suck out every last drop of cum that I had within my balls. I fell back onto the couch, trying to calm myself after a remarkable cum. Selina was smacking her lips as she tasted my cum. "Hmm, you taste delicious." She finally said.

"Thank you. I could say the same about you." I told her honestly.

"You want to join me for a shower before I get back to work?" She said with a pretty smile.

"Oh so you're ready to get back to work?" I asked jokingly.

"Definitely. You gave me just what I needed." She smiled as she reached her hand out for mine.

She dragged me into the shower where we took turns washing each other bodies. When we were done, as I got dressed, I looked at the time and realized that I had just enough time to make it to Brad's restaurant for the meeting with Ryan Reynolds.

"Call me anytime." I told Selina as I kissed her soft full lips once more.

"You better expect one from me very soon. Fingering my ass! Great move by the way. I never

thought I'd like that."

"Had to give it a shot." I kissed her once more before I headed to my car.

*****************************************************************************************************

I made it to Brad's restaurant with a few minutes to spare. The moment he saw me, he rushed over to me and gave me a big hug.

"How you doing buddy?" He asked me as he led me to my usual booth.

"Doing alright. You know how it is. Just taking out fires left and right." I told him as I sat down.

"And you? The place looks busy." I noticed taking a quick glance around.

"Yeah, it's been amazing. It's always like this. From open to close. We get all kinds of celebrities in here. Our reservations need to be taken months in advance. It's overwhelming."

"Enjoy it. You deserve it. Cindy okay?" I asked him.

"She's great. I'll tell her you said hi." He nodded towards the door, Ryan had just arrived. "See you in a bit. Good luck." We nodded to each other before he disappeared in the kitchen.

"Ryan, good to see you." I said rising from my seat in order to shake his hand. "How are you?"

"I'm great." He said taking his sunglasses off. "Thanks for having me."

"It's my pleasure Ryan. I should be thanking you for agreeing to see me. Since Deadpool has been doing so well, everyone in this town is dying to sign you."

"They sure have. Boy it feels good to be courted, I can't lie." He said with a huge grin. Ryan had really seen it all. He had been around for so long, a big career always right there in the making, but things always seemed to fall apart.

"I can imagine." I told him as our waiter came by to take our drink orders.

"So what did you guys have in mind?" He asked me taking a sip from his water.

"Well Ryan, that's sort of why I wanted to meet with you. I wanted to ask you, what you wanted for yourself."

"What do you mean?" He questioned looking genuinely perplexed.

"Well, you've got your hit franchise. Fox is going to keep running to the Deadpool well as often as possible. What do you want to do with the rest of your career?" I asked him earnestly. I could tell he was caught off guard by my question.

"This is not what I was expecting. Most of the other agencies, I walk in and they just tell me all they can do for my brand. No one's ever really asked me that before."

"Well, it's important that you know, so that we know what kind of roles to get for you."

"I guess, I just want to keep making good movies that people will like." He said as he eyed the menu.

"Okay that's fair. Anything else?"

"I just don't want any more flops. No more bombs."

"So you just want to play it safe? For the rest of your career?"

"It's a heck of a lot easier than being wracked over coals." He told me clearly getting defensive.

"I agree." I told him trying to calm him. "Trust me I've seen what can happen when you do all you can to make a project the best, only to have it ruined by others."

"Yeah? What do you really know about it? You've never been the star! Never the name on the marquee. The whole world thinks it's you. So from now on, I'm only doing movies that are going to knock it out of the park."

"I can't guarantee you that Ryan. You never know what can happen. You know better than me, that movie making isn't some kind of recipe. You can't just toss in all the ingredients and expect a hit. That's just not realistic." I told him honestly.

"So what exactly do you have in mind? Cuz it seems you've clearly been thinking about it."

"Honestly, I've seen all your movies Ryan. You're at your best when you're challenged. When you're pushing yourself and you're working with people who push you to be better. It's the other stuff. The so called "slam dunks" that you have trouble with."

"You didn't like Deadpool?" He asked accusingly.

"I didn't say that." I said feeling as though the meeting was slipping away from me.

"You didn't have to. Your patronizing attitude more than clearly states your position." He said as he continued to press his index finger against the table. Almost as though he was pushing some sort of secret button.

"Ryan, where is this coming from?" I asked noticing the attention we were garnering from the nearby tables.

"I finally have a hit movie, and that's not enough." He said almost angry.

"Ryan..No one is saying that."

"You know what, I'm good." He said standing up. "I'll look elsewhere for representation. From someone who actually likes my work." He turned and walked away, leaving me utterly perplexed. How the hell was I supposed to explain this to Kara?

**********************************************************************************************************

"What the hell happened?" Kara asked me after I had told her how the meeting went. Marty, Mark, Connor and her were in my office.

"I told you, I have no idea." I told her once more. "I just tried to get him to talk about what he wanted to do outside of Deadpool, and he kind of just freaked."

"This is not good." Kara said shaking her head and rising from her seat. "Picking him up would have been such a great move. We need to keep our ear to the ground and try to control the narrative."

"What do you mean?" Mark asked.

"If it gets out the wrong way, people may think we made a big mistake. We've been getting a lot of great press. Momentum was in our favor. We might have just lost it."

"Look." Marty said. "I get it, it's a big loss. But we've been doing great work. It clearly seems like this came from Ryan and nothing that Duncan really did. Let's just calm down and look forward. We're not going to sign everyone. Some people are just going to want something different than what we're offering and that's okay."

"He's right." Mark said. "We knew that going in. We've just been on such a hot streak, that it's kind of a shock. Sophie Turner is still coming to sign today, so we have some good news to share." He continued. Ever the optimist.

"Yeah. Sorry Duncan." Kara finally said. "I'm sure you did your best." I simply nodded. I felt horrible. A few hours ago, I had promised her I wouldn't let her down. I had done just that. One by one, they all left my office until only Mark and I were left.

"You okay?" He asked me.

"I'm fine." I answered unconvincingly.

"It's not your fault Duncan. You can't do everything. You won't win over everyone."

"Yeah, I just really wanted this win."

"Hey, so far you've gotten us plenty. You'll bounce back. I heard the Powell meeting went well. Selena is back on set shooting her video. The label won't lose a dime. You've already done some good today." He told me cheering me up as only Mark could.

"Thanks." I told him as I sat behind my desk. "You're right."

"We still on for tonight?" He asked me once he reached my door.

"Yeah. I'll be over right after Ariana's party." He nodded and left. We both still had work to do.

********************************************************************************************************

"Mr.Bryant?" Kevin called me through the intercom.

"Yes?" I asked looking away from the script on my desk.

"Sophie Turner is in the lobby." He told me. I could hear the excitement in his voice.

"Thanks Kevin." I told him as I raised from my seat and grabbed my suit jacket. "Call me Duncan." I told him for the millionth time as I walked towards the elevator banks. The beautiful redhead walked off the elevator wearing a thigh length beige mini skirt, and a long sleeved matching top. Her hair was straight and reaching her stomach. She was stunning.

"Sophie!" I said as I reached out my hand to her. "Nice to finally meet you." I told her as I shook her soft hand.

"Same here." She said with a genuine smile. This was our first face to face meeting. All of our communication to this point had been done through phone or over E-mail while they were shooting Game of Thrones. "I've been dying to meet you." She said with a shy smile.

"Well the feeling is mutual." I told her. "Welcome to IN Talent. Let me show you around."

We spent the next few minutes walking around the office as I introduced her to the other members of our staff. Our music and book department were still just getting started but Sophie enjoyed seeing all that we were doing. I walked her by our sports management offices. D'angelo Russell, the Los Angeles Lakers rookie point guard was there along with fellow Laker Nick Young.

"Hey guys." I told him as we passed them in the hall. "How are you?"

"I'm good. Duncan, you still haven't been to a game." Nick said shaking my hand. He and I had a good rapport, although I knew he was cheating on his girlfriend Iggy Azalea, who was also one of our clients. The thought of his infidelity coming out scared the shit out of me.

"I've just been busy. You know how it is. But I'll make it to one this season. I promise."

"You better." He said with a huge grin.

"D'angelo, you doing alright? How you liking L.A?" I asked the newcomer. He had been the second pick in the NBA draft and many thought he would be the next superstar.

"Huh, yeah it's alright." He said barely paying me any mind. He couldn't divert his attention from Sophie.

"Do you guys know Sophie Turner? "

"Of course, yeah. We both love Thrones." Nick said.

"I love the show." D'angelo said awkwardly holding his hand out for Sophie. He was a millionaire and a great basketball player, at the end of the day though, he was still just a 19 year old kid.

"Thank you so much. I don't really follow basketball, but I've heard about you. One of my mates is a huge Laker fan and he couldn't shut up about how excited he was they... drafted? Is that what they call it?" Sophie looked at me quizzically. I nodded. She grinned. "Sorry, like I said, I know nothing about basketball." I really liked the fact that she could laugh at herself.

"That's fine. You should definitely come to one of our games." D'angelo said, clearly crushing hard on the gorgeous actress.

"I would love to, but unfortunately I'm headed back to England tomorrow." She said seeming genuinely disappointed.

"Well maybe next time you're in town." D'angelo said.

"Definitely." She answered graciously.

"We'll leave you to it. We gotta get going." Nick said giving me a hand shake.

"Tell Iggy I said hi." I told him as they walked by.

"I will!"

"I still can't get used to that." Sophie said once we were alone again.

"To what?" I asked as I guided her back towards the main area.

"Being famous. People just knowing me and my name. It's sort of shocking."

"Why? Thrones is the biggest show on earth. And you're a big part of that. Not to mention X Men." I told her.

"Thank you. That's very kind. I don't know, I've always loved to act. You imagine being this huge star, but a part of you, doesn't always believe it'll happen." She finished as we reached the conference room.

"Well Sophie, it's happening. You've put in the work. You deserve it." I told her as we sat down next to each other. "We're going to help you make your dreams come true." She smiled softly as she began to blush. Her soft porcelain skin, unable to hide the redness that appeared.

"Thank you Duncan. I've heard so much about you. Everyone says how great you are. I thought it was all Hollywood talk. It's nice to see that the man lives up to the legend."

"I'm no legend." I told her, feeling as though I was about to begin to blush.

"That's just not true. Even in England, everyone knows you and what you did. It was so impressive and brave. Everyone on the set is so jealous you wanted to sign me. I'm going to brag for ages."

"Well, I think you and Kit are really going to do well once Thrones is finished."

"Is that the only reason you reached out to me first?" She asked cocking her head to the side.

"What else would there be?" I asked her with a wry smile.

"I thought maybe you found me attractive." She said twirling her beautiful red hair around one of her fingers.

"Well, that goes without saying. You're positively gorgeous." I told her honestly. Her smile widen.

"You know, Jen and Olivia speak highly of you too?" She said with an upturned eyebrow. She was talking about Jennifer Lawrence and Olivia Munn, whom had both been in the last X Men movie with Sophie.

"Oh really? What did they say?" I asked very curious.

"That they were both very satisfied clients." She said with a knowing look, before I could answer we were interrupted.

"Miss, Turner. How nice to finally meet you." It was Kara, followed by Marty.

"Nice to meet you as well." Sophie said standing up and shaking Kara's hand and then Marty's. "Duncan was just showing me around. I love your offices."

"Thank you so much." Kara said putting the contract down on the table. The rest of the meeting was just Marty and Kara explaining the contracts to Sophie. I sat quietly through the legalese and least interesting aspect of our job. Sophie sweet perfume as well as the occasional glances and smiles we shared throughout, definitely made the meeting worthwhile.

"Welcome to IN Talent." Marty said once Sophie had signed the paperwork.

"It's good to be here." Sophie said blessing us with another of her dazzling smiles. Kara and Marty left to file the paperwork, leaving Sophie and I to talk a little longer.

"I hope that didn't run too long." I said as we stepped out of the conference room.

"No it's quite alright. I like how diligent you all are."

"Well we do our best." I told her.

"DUNCAN!" I heard someone shout my name. I turned to see Zendaya running towards us. The tall actress was making a beeline towards me. I gulped wondering if I had done anything wrong. I then noticed the smile across her face, moments before she grabbed me in a tight bear hug. "I GOT IT! I GOT IT!" She shouted over and over again. "I GOT THE PART!"

"Z!Z!" I was barely able to say.

"Oh, sorry!" She said finally releasing me. "I got the part in the new Spiderman movie. Thank you so much."

"No need to thank me. They would have been stupid not to hire you." I said very happy for her. She was currently on her second Disney show. Being a part of the Marvel Cinematic Universe was a wonderful opportunity for her.

"Holy shit! You're Sansa Stark." Zendaya said finally noticing Sophie.

"Yes, but my name is Sophie."

"I know sorry. I'm just a huge fan of your show. You can get it girl." Zendaya said in her usual expressive fashion.

"Oh why thank you so much." Sophie said with a huge grin on her face. "I think."

"Alright I gotta go Duncan. I just wanted to tell you the news in person. See you tonight?" She asked me already turning away from me.

"I'll see you there." I answered as I watched her run back to the elevator.

"Well she's full of energy isn't she?" Sophie said when we were alone once again.

"Yeah, she's something else." I agreed with her.

"You don't seem too happy about her getting the role." Sophie observed.

"Oh, I'm happy for her. She really wanted it."

"You didn't want it for her?"

"I just think she can do bigger things. She hasn't realized just how talented she is yet. This movie is a good opportunity, but I don't think it'll push her too much as an actress." I answered honestly.

"Well you know, some people need someone to believe in them, before they can believe in themselves. I'm sure her knowing how highly you think of her ability, will push her to do more."

Sophie said wisely.

"Well wise as well as beautiful. I really think signing you was one of the best ideas I've had in quite a while." I watched the smile crawl slowly back onto her face.

"What's tonight?" She asked changing the subject.

"Oh Ariana Grande is hosting a listening party for her new album."

"Really? I adore her. She's so amazing." Sophie said clearly excited.

"Are you doing anything tonight?" I asked her.

"No, I have an early flight tomorrow. I was just going to order in room service and get some sleep."

"Well, why don't you come with me? I promise to have you home at a reasonable hour."

"Really? That'd be amazing. I'd love to meet her." She said clapping her hands together.

"It's a date then. I'll pick you up from your hotel."

"Great, I can't wait."

"Actually Sophie could you do me a favor?"

"Anything!"

"My assistant is a huge fan. Would you mind..."

"Say no more." She said cutting me off. "Where is he?" I pointed to Kevin's desk by my office. Sophie smiled at me before heading towards him. I stood with my arms crossed watching as Sophie quietly walked towards his desk. She stood in front of it. His face was down in one of the scripts. Sophie said something, and he slowly lifted his head, when he finally saw who was speaking to him, he almost fell back off his chair. I laughed as I watched him awkwardly introducing himself and asking for an autograph. I took out my phone and took a picture of the two of them together.

"How was that?" Sophie asked as she walked back towards me.