All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 07'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 7 years ago
Damn!

I hope whatever Duncan can find it will give him some leverage to expose and stop these conspirators. I'm more disappointed with his clients because it's not really Duncan doing anything wrong. He's not the one getting hacked. It's his clients. He can't really protect them from malicious hackers. It's not really his fault these criminals are doing what they are doing. His clients should have more faith in him.

I guess the other hacker is going to be a female. I wonder who it is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I have some questions...

Good writing as usual, ManUnited. But in conventional conspiracy theories, secret societies own Hollywood and use it as their propaganda arm.

Maybe Duncan and co. broke the power of the secret societies and redeemed Hollywood and the secret societies are angry as fuck.

But who is the "secret society"? And will the Russian mob have something to do with this, as Duncan asked them to forgive Derek somehow to help the Feds go after the Russians? Does Duncan's father & his political allies have any role to play? What are Duncan's secrets (in a previous story, it was said he has some)? Does any issue or group from the real world play a part in the plot?

Kudos to you for putting hot scenes together on a solid plot and lots of intrigue!

cadeauxxxcadeauxxxover 7 years ago
Love these stories

Great to see the series picking back up! I hope to see Britney again in the future. Hope you're doing well, know that these stories are fantastic and we appreciate them all.

ManUnited1086ManUnited1086over 7 years agoAuthor
Good questions

Hey thank you all for your comments. I really appreciate them and reading your thoughts are sometimes just as much fun as writing these stories. Those are some great questions and I would love to answer them but I think you would much rather get the answers within the story. The answers a re e coming soon, and I hope what I have planned will please you.

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnover 7 years ago
Favorite story on Lit

Yeah, I imagine whatever questions I might have will be answered in time and I'd rather get the answers through reading the story instead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Anon here

Thanks for appreciating the feedback, and I expect things to go that way. After all, where's the fun in knowing it all?

Keep up the good work! It takes a lot of talent and hard work to create and sustain series of this caliber!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous