The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Who is this?" I asked

"I can't tell you that now. But if you meet me tonight I will give you all the information you need."

"I'm not coming if you don't tell me who you are."

"Yeah you will. You want to stop this quickly. Keep this phone on you. I will text you with the address when it's time. Oh and Duncan."

"Yes?"

"Come alone, do not trust anyone. Don't tell them where you're going and don't tell them about this call. I'll know if you do." With that the line went dead, leaving me entirely more confused.

************************************************************************************************************

I drove back to the office, only to realize that i was starving. I went to Brad's restaurant to get something to eat. I quickly noticed it wasn't as full as usual.

"Hey buddy." Brad said seeing me and hugging me. "You okay?" He asked with a grave look.

"Just trying to hang in there. How are you?" I asked as he led me to a free table in the back.

"Doing okay. Business has taken a little hit these past few days. But it'll bounce back." He seemed to genuinely believe it.

"How are Cindy and the kids?" I asked as I sat.

"Everyone's great. You won't need that." He said pulling the menu out of my hand. "I got you." He said with a wry smile before disappearing in the back.

"Hey." Mark said as he sat across from me. "Mind if I join you?"

"Not at all." I responded. "How does it feel being back?"

"Man, I love my family. But it feels good to be back." I smiled, glad that he felt that way. "I saw Victoria's paperwork."

"Yeah she came by this morning. She wanted to tell me face to face which was a great gesture." I told him.

"How was it? Seeing her I mean."

"The moment I saw her, so many things came crashing back. My heart began to race, my body and all my senses came alive. Just being near her felt nice." I admitted.

"Not over her huh?"

"I thought I was. I mean, I choose to be with Alex. Even though Alex had other plans, I made the conscious decision to move forward with Alex."

"It might have been a conscious one, but it didn't mean your feelings for Victoria just went away."

"What does that say about what I feel about Alex? She makes me feel the same thing, but in a different way. I don't know if that makes sense."

"It absolutely does. Love is complicated, our hearts are much more complex than we can imagine. We're taught to believe that we have soulmates and should belong to only one person, truth of the matter is, we have no idea how this stuff really works. Your feelings for one don't necessarily negate your feelings for the other." I nodded taking in his insight. "You made a choice because you felt you had to. Not saying you made the wrong choice, just maybe you made it for the wrong reasons."

"Alright, are you finished analysing me?" I mocked.

"I'm just trying to keep busy until the food gets here." We shared a chuckle at that.

"So what do I do now?" I asked.

"Well you have lunch, then we go and try to talk news directors into doing something that is completely against their best interest."

"You suck at this." I told him.

"I never said I had the answers. If you don't know, how the hell am I supposed to?" He said as the food arrived. We sat and ate in silence while I thought about what he said.

"I hate you," i finally said.

"Then I must be doing something right."

**************************************************************************************************** After lunch, Mark and I headed back upstairs. Connor had assembled the news directors from the major networks and some of the publications that got a lot of traffic. They were currently all seated in the conference room.

"Hello everyone, thanks for coming on such short notice." I told the group of mostly middle aged white men that were filling the conference room.

"We have an idea of why you asked us here." Jason Garrett the head of a very reputable online magazine said the moment I stepped in.

"Good, then it should make this a short meeting. I'm sure you all have a lot to do, and I don't want to take too much of your time." I said trying to be as polite and reasonable as possible. "As you all know, this agency has been threatened with disclosing private details of our clients personal lives. This information can be very damaging and we would like your help in limiting the level of attention and scrutiny it gets."

"So you want us to not report the news?" Todd Lincoln, the head of a news channel asked.

"To be fair, I wouldn't really consider news. It's slander, gossip at best." I replied.

"The public is interested." Todd continued "That makes it news. And if we don't report it, twitter, facebook and social media will spread it."

"All true, but you give it legitimacy. Your positions in the media give this information merit and more attention. Instead of getting down and dirty with the internet, try to rise above it."

"You want to tell us how to run our business? Is that why we're here." Another executive I didn't recognize said.

"No that's not my intention at all. I'm just trying to find a way to protect the privacy of my clients. They have a right to it, as we all do. How does the world knowing that someone is cheating on his wife do any good?"

"It sells!" The executive spoke up. "It's great for our bottom line, we have investors that we answer to. It's good for them."

"Listen." I said beginning to feel frustrated. "These leaks won't last forever. We will find whoever is doing this, and they will face justice. When that happens, can you imagine how grateful my clients will be by your discretion? How much more access they would be willing to give to you if they knew that it wasn't so much you against them? Look at this as an opportunity to create a real partnership between you and them. It can be beneficial to all."

"The problem with that is, the public craves the negative. They like the gossip, the rumours, the god damn scandals. Do you know how much our numbers rise when they are caught doing what they shouldn't? Ever since the threats and the links began we have been able to almost triple our prices for ads." Jason spoke up. I could see most of the others in the room nodding away.

"I understand that. But I am asking you to think of the cost. The human cost. These are people's lives. They have families, friends, people that look up to them. This information can damage all of that."

"They should have thought of that before engaging in whatever they engaged in." He spat back.

"You mean to tell me that you have no skeletons in your closets? You have nothing to hide? There's no information about you that you fear the world would see?" I tossed back.

"I'm not a movie star. They choose this life. They have the money, the glamour. There's a cost to that as well. And this is it. They gave up a chance at normal lives." He said as he stood and collected his thing. "I don't know about the rest of you, but i'm not going to stop." He left the room in a huff. The remainder of the directors quickly followed. Candace Ross who was the head of a local t.v channel was the only one left.

"I'm sorry Mr. Bryant." She said as she walked towards me. "But even you must have known this would be a long shot."

"I did." I admitted.

"Just know that you've reached me, and I will do my best at my network. I wish the others would have listened. The more negativity we spread, the more we make it acceptable." She said and gave me a smile before heading out.

"Good try Duncan." Marty said patting me on the back.

"Not good enough." I answered as I felt the weight of the burner phone in my pocket. I had no choice but to make it to that meeting.

**********************************************************************************************************

It was late. I was in my office waiting for the phone to ring. I refused to go home. Kiersey was still there and I didn't want her to sense my fear at this meeting. I could be walking right into a trap. I knew the risk and also knew that I was running out of options. I had to go.

"Hey." It was Kevin. "Do you need anything or can I head out?"

"Oh sorry Kevin, I thought you had already left." I told him feeling bad.

"No, I was waiting to see if you needed anything."

"Thank you Kevin, but you should get home. It's getting late."

"Before I go, sir, I was wondering if I could ask you something."

"Sure, come in." I said.

"I know I just started here, I really like it here sir." He told me seeming hesitant. "I really want to make it into this business and I was wondering if you thought I had what it takes."

"I'm the wrong person to ask you know. I'm not sure I have what it takes most days." I admitted.

"You're doing great sir."

"You think so?" I asked him.

"Everyone loves and respects you. At Least in the office, no one wants to let you down. You're kind of a hero to a lot of us."

"That's nice Kevin. If you love this town, and the films and you have passion, then I think you have what it takes. Who knows, you may be sitting in my chair one day." I told him.

"The one that Mr Phillips is sitting in?" He tossed back.

"Yeah that one. Now get out of here." I told him smiling. "Have a good night." He waved to me as he left. I stood by my window looking out at this beautiful city. My beautiful city. In that moment, I couldn't help but feel as though I was failing it.

"Hey. Penny for your thoughts." I heard coming from my door. I looked back and saw Melissa Benoist.

"Oh you wouldn't want them. Save your money." I joked as we hugged.

"Tough day?" She asked kissing me on the cheek.

"Tough week." I replied as we sat on my couch. "What's going on? Everything okay?"

"Well not really. I spoke to Mehcad. He was pretty upset."

"Yeah I know." I said nodding. "I let him down. I've been doing a lot of that lately."

"Don't be so hard on yourself. You're in an impossible situation." She told me holding my hand.

"It's my job Mel. I'm supposed to look after you guys. I'm supposed to protect you from this kind of thing, and i'm failing. I'm failing everyone." I said finally letting the emotions win out.

"Shhh." She said pulling me into her arms.

"I failed Kara, she left. I failed Mehcad, he might be out of work. I failed David, they're going to cut his film. I failed my friends. I brought them on. They left their jobs. They gave their all for this place. I'm going to have to close."

"Listen Duncan, I know it's hard. There's no right answer. There's no path to doing this. No one has ever been in your shoes before." Melissa said as her ran across my cheek and jaw. "But you cannot doubt yourself. Not now. You need to believe that your shoulders are strong enough to carry the burden. You believed it before. That's how you took down Stamp. You believed that you could do this, that you could be a trailblazer. Don't lose faith now. Many of us, haven't lost faith in you."

I let her words wash over me. There was so much truth in them. But I didn't know if I had the strength to stand up to this madness. I sat back and looked at Melissa. The look in her eyes told me she believed that I did. For some reason, her believing that I could, made me believe it.

"Thank you." I said to her.

"You're welcome." She said leaning into me. "I mean, you've done so much for me, the least I could do is give you a little strength."

"You've definitely done that." I told her kissing her on the forehead. I looked at the phone on the counter and knew that I would go. Regardless of the risks, it was my responsibility.

"Don't worry about Mehcad. I'm sure you guys will figure something out. Once you've taken care of this piece of trash, things will get back to normal." She said confidently.

"That day can't come soon enough." I said feeling myself relax a little.

"You feel so stressed." Melissa said standing up and walking around the couch. Her hand began to massage my back. I groaned at how good that felt. "Let me help you relax." She whispered into my ear, causing a stirring in my loins I couldn't ignore. Her hands continued to knead my shoulders through my shirt. Her hands lowered as she undid my tie. She pulled it over my head, smiling at me as she began to unbutton my shirt.

She lowered her head and gently suckled at my earlobe. Her hands made their way towards my newly displayed chest. She gently rubbed me with her soft hands as her lips lowered towards my neck. My breath deepened as my arousal rose.

"You like?" The sexy blonde whispered into my ear.

"Oh yeah." I groaned as she leaned forward and continued unbuttoning my shirt. She helped me remove it and returned to touching my chest as her lips were pressed all around my neck.

"You're so hot. Do you know that Duncan?" Melissa told me. "It's hard for a girl to keep her panties on around you."

"Oh is that so?" I asked her as she pulled my head up and kissed me upside down. I felt my toes curl at how hot the kiss was.

"I think so. I couldn't be sure." She whispered as she kissed along my jaw. "I'm not wearing any."

"Prove it!" I told her with a grin. I saw her return the smile as she walked around the couch standing in front of me. She stood there so that I could take a good look at her fantastic body. I took the chance to look at what she was wearing. A simple blue sun dress. Her divine legs were proudly displayed for the world to see.

"You want to see what I got under her don't you?" She teased as she turned around and bent down. Her hands on my coffee table and her ass pointing right at me. "Lift it up and see." I moved my hands towards her dress. I slowly lifted it up. Her pert ass was right in front of me. So beautifully shaped that I moaned simply at the sight of it. "Somebody likes what they see." Melissa said as she turned back towards me.

"It's beautiful. Like the rest of you."

"You want to see the rest of me. Don't you." She lifted her foot so that it would come into contact with my hard cock straining against my pants. "Don't you big boy." I simply nodded as she pulled the straps of her dress. It fell and made a puddle around her feet. I was nearly breathless as I looked at her incredibly sexy naked form. She smiled brightly at my look of total bliss at the sight of seeing her.

Melissa straddled my lap and kissed me deeply. I moaned into her mouth as my hands moved across her body. I caressed her back. Lowered my hands and squeezed her juicy ass. I moved around and grabbed her perfect sized tits in each of my hands. The whole time, Melissa continue to attack my mouth with hers. Moaning as I touched and and grinding away at my hard cock.

Her lips left mine as she kissed down my neck and past my chest. I felt her hands unbuckling my belt. She kneeled before me and removed my pants and boxers and throwing them in a pile along with my shirt and tie. She settled between my legs, smiling up at me as she stroked my cock.

"Fuck." I groaned before watching her lower her head and take my cock head between her lips. "Oh god yes Mel!" I cursed as she slowly took more and of my cock into her mouth. "Suck me." I told her wrapping my fingers in her hair. Melissa moaned with my cock in her mouth. I could feel her tongue touching the base of my cock. Soon the beautiful blonde actress was bobbing up and down on my cock faster than I had ever hoped. She tightened her lips around my pole, spilling copious amounts of saliva all around my groin.

I had my head tossed back, eyes closed. I loved the sight of her sucking on my prick, but the sensations she was creating with that vacuum that was her mouth, let me powerless. Melissa popped my cock out of her mouth and lowered her head towards my balls that were now heavy with cum. Her hand was wrapped tightly around my cock and she was pumping it for all she was worth. It almost slipped out of her grip on numerous occasions due to the fact that it was so slick with her saliva.

"Oh god Mel!" I moaned in absolute delight.

"Yes?" She asked innocently. "Did I do something wrong?"

"No! It's so perfect!" I told her before her lips returned to my pole.

"So you're happy with my BJ?"

"Ecstatic." I replied.

"Does that mean you don't want to fuck my pretty little pussy?" She asked before licking on my cock head like a lollipop. "Does that mean you don't want me to sit on your big pole and ride it?" Her mouth sucked one ball and then the next. "My pussy needs some attention too." She admitted before licking the length of my cock. "Will you take of it."

"Hell yeah!" I said.

"Yay!" Melissa said before jumping into my lap and kissing me again. This time her hand grabbed my dick and directed it between her pussy lips. "Hmm, you're so big. You're so sexy!" She whispered into my ear as she sank down onto me.

"Damn Mel! How are you so tight?" I asked her in utter arousal.

"It's cuz your cock is just so big." She told me as she bounced up and down my dick. She was able to squeeze her walls to make me groan in pleasure on almost every stroke. I held on to her perfect ass as I dropped my head towards her pink nipple. I sucked it into my mouth eliciting a deep moan from her throat. This only caused her to fuck me harder. I held on to her cheeks and helped her bounce on me harder and faster. Her pussy was so wet I could feel her juices falling all around me.

"Fuck me! Duncan! Oh Fuck me with your big hard cock." I wrapped my arms around her waist and stood up, carrying her. Melissa's legs wrapped around my legs as she squealed in delight. I led her towards my desk and laid her atop of it. Her legs found their way onto my shoulders as i stood right next to the desk.

"Oh Mel." I groaned as I fucked her mercilessly. Feeding my hard cock to her tight cunt over and over again. I grabbed both of her tits in my hands and mauled them. Pinching her nipples and making her squirm and buck against me even harder.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! Oooooo Fuck me sooo good!" Melissa egged me on as her hand dropped in her cunt. She was stroking her clit hard and fast. I could feel how close she was to cumming. I continued to pinch her nipples. "Oooo yeah so good! I'm cumming, i'm fucking CUm! Make me cum! AHHHHH!!" Melissa came so hard that the desk jerked forward. All I could do i hold on for dear life as she screamed and came all over my desk.

I continued to fuck her through her orgasm. When she had calmed down, I pulled out of her, causing her to look at me with a sexy little pout. I dropped her legs and spun her around. That amazing ass was now only inches away from my face.

"Ohh naughty boy!" Melissa said as she bent over. "How many times have you imagined me bent over your desk, waiting to be fucked."

"Too many times!" I answered as I pushed my cock back into her. I grabbed onto her hips and drove my dick hard into her over and over again. She lay her head on my desk and just took the pounding I was giving her. Her ass looked amazing as I continued to ram into her. The cheeks would jiggle on every stroke as my cock came into direct contact with her clit.

"Ohhh god! You're gonna make me cum again." Melissa told me as I continued to pound her tight cunt.

"I'm almost there too! " I told her as my pace quickened.

"Don't! AHHHHH! Don't cum in me!" Melissa said through her moans. "I want to taste your cum."

"Hmmm!" was all I could say as I felt my orgasm nearing! I didn't dare slow my pace. I fucked Melissa so hard that I could feel her thighs quiver as she went over the edge.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!HH!H!" Melissa shouted as her cunt squeezed so tightly around my cock. "Ohhh soooo good!" She shouted as she came.

I pulled back and Melissa instantly dropped to her knees and took my cock between her lips.