The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCKKK!" I shouted as I came hard. I felt all of my cum fill her pretty little mouth. I came again and again. Shot after shot after shot. I was impressed that the blonde didn't lose a single drop. When I was finally finished cumming, I weakly made my way towards my chair. I sat down before Melissa sat in my lap. We took our time catching our breaths and smiling at each other.

"Thank you." I said finally.

"For the sex? I feel I should be thanking you." She said with her cute smile.

"Well for that. But mostly thank you for reminding that I can do this."

"You're welcome. We all need some faith sometime." She told me as she kissed me. I heard the phone ringing in my jacket pocket. Melissa got up so that I could walk over and get it. "Sexy!" She said to me as I got the phone I smiled as I read the text message.

"Meet me now! " It said. Quickly a second message came through with an address.

"I gotta run." I told Melissa.

"I should get going too." She told me as we both started getting dressed. We kissed softly in the elevator on our way to the garage.

*****************************************************************************************************

I followed the instructions I was given and drove downtown. I was surprisingly in a well lit and safe part of the city. The dinner the message told me about was small and unassuming. I walked in and sat in the farthest booth in the back. I sat so that I had a clear view of the door. The waitress came over and I ordered a cup of coffee and waited. I watched customers, come and go, keeping an eye out for the voice.

Almost half an hour later, a man walked in with a hoodie over his head. He looked around the dinner before walking towards my booth. He sat across from me without saying a word.

"You came." He said. "I wasn't sure that you would."

"You sounded pretty serious on the phone." I informed him. "Thought it couldn't hurt to pop in and see what you had to say." I said trying to keep calm. "You going to remove the hood? I'd like to know who i'm talking to." He pulled it down and I recognized him instantly. It was Jeremy Stevens, the missing hacker. "Jeremy!" I said surprised.

"I see you're further ahead than I expected. I underestimated you and your team." He said with a smirk.

"What the hell is all this about?" I asked him leaning forward across the table.

"I don't know much." He said. "They hired us separately, made us each work on different parts of the code."

"How did you know you were in danger?" I asked him.

"The Hacking community is pretty small. We all know each other or at the very least each other's signature. When I heard the other guys got taken down, I knew it was only a matter of time before they came for me."

"Why didn't you go to the authorities? Shared what you know, they would have put you in protective custody."

"Because, this is much bigger than you think. Whoever is doing this, they are well funded and organized. It's not one guy behind his computer."

"What do they want with me?" I asked him.

"From all that i've gathered, you're just the start. They want all of this gone. Hollywood, wiped off the map."

"How do you know this?"

"We've been digging into them. Hoping that if we could find some sort of leverage they'd let us go free."

"Who's we?"

"Me and the other hacker they hired."

"There were four?"

"You didn't know that part huh?" He said looking around. "You probably couldn't find the other cuz they've never been arrested."

"How much have you got on them?" I asked finally feeling some semblance of hope.

"Not much, but enough to know that whoever is doing this, they're well connected."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, they have people in the authorities helping them."

"That's why you asked me to come alone." I realized.

"Exactly. Can't trust the cops or the feds."

"So what do we do now?" I asked him.

"You give us enough money so that we can disappear, and we give you all that we know."

"That's it?"

"We just wanna live." He said leaning in. "These guys are serious. I'll call you tomorrow, tell you where to drop the cash."

"I haven't agreed yet." I told him. "How do I know this isn't a hoax?"

"I don't think you have many options left. Keep the phone near. I'll call." With that he slid out of the booth and headed for the door. I stood and paid the bill for the coffee before leaving the dinner. I turned to walk towards my car when I heard a heart wrenching sound. It was a gunshot. People around me started screaming and running in all directions. I was the only one that seemed to be running towards the sound.

I ran and pushed through a sea of people when I finally saw him lying on the ground with a bullet hole in stomach.

"Jeremy, Jeremy." I shouted as I dropped to my knees. "SOMEONE CALL 911" I shouted knowing damn well that no one was listening to me.

"Find....her." Jeremy said.

"What was that?" I asked him. "Stay with me." I told him, as I removed my jacket and pressed it against the bleeding.

"Find...her." He said again. "My....pocket." I reached into his pocket and pulled out a flash drive.

"Hang on." I told him as I heard sirens heading in our direction. "They're coming, Jeremy they're coming."

"Trust.... no ...one." I could feel the final breath leaving his body.

"Jeremy, Jeremy." I kept calling out to no avail. He was gone. I felt his body shaking. My jacket was still covering him. The burner was inside. I took it out and answered it. "Hello!"

"Duncan, you're not following our orders." It was the voice from the threat video.

"Why did you do this? Why are you doing this?" I yelled into the phone.

""Because Hollywood needs to die. And he was standing in my way, as are you."

"You're fucking crazy." I said feeling anger rising through me.

"You're the crazy one if you think this place can be saved. You have 48 hours to call a press conference and close down IN Talent, or I guarantee you, I will open the floodgates. Everything I have, so will the world." With that he hung up as the police arrived.

"POLICE, GET DOWN!" They shouted at me as they pointed their weapons at me. I dropped the phone letting it clatter to the ground. I slowly lowered to my knees with my hands up, looking at Jeremy's motionless body.