The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat at my desk chair, more confused than ever. I thought back to the last time I had seen Victoria. The way I had felt being so close to her, felt very much like what I had just felt with Alex. What in the world was going on with me? How could I feel something this strong for two different women. I placed my face in my hands, wondering why I had chosen this moment to think about all this.

"About to be that time huh?" I heard someone say from my office door. I looked up and noticed Kara.

"Oh my god!" I shouted as I stood. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I held her in the tightest bear hug.

"I had to come back, I had to be here with you. We started this together, it's only right." She said as I only held her closer against me.

"I'm just glad you're here. Thank you."

"Is this private? Or can we all get some love." Mark said as he entered my office with Maiara.

"Mark, how are you?" Kara asked as she left me and hugged him.

"It's been tough, but glad you're back." Connor, Brad and Cindy eventually arrived and soon we were all gathered in my office.

"Where's Marty?" Kara asked.

"Yeah where is he?" Brad asked confused as well. I smiled knowingly but didn't want to put Marty out there.

"He'll be here." I said simply before looking at the clock. "It's time." I stood and felt blessed that I had all of them with me. Together we took the elevator.

*************************************************************************************************************

The press had come out in droves and were waiting outside the building. We had set up a podium for me to speak from. Every major and minor network was here. As i stepped out of the lobby, my friends backing me, the weight of what I was about to do could not be shaken.I stepped up to the podium, causing the flashbulbs to all go off at once, nearly blinding me. All of the journalist began to calm themselves and wait for what I had to say.

"Good morning." I began feeling a lump in my throat and a dull ache in my stomach. "A few years ago, I came to Hollywood. My college roommate helped me find work on a sitcom. It doesn't matter what the sitcom was or if it was successful. It wasn't." I heard a few laughs coming from the crowd which helped to calm my nerves. "My college roommate is also my best friend. Mark Phillips, who helped me start IN Talent. He and the others who stand there together, helped me see the good there was to Hollywood. Helped me find that there was so much to love and appreciate about this town and that if people worked well together, there was no denying the type of stories that we could tell, and the number of lives we could touch through those stories." I took a deep breath once more.

"Unfortunately, there are many who don't have the same beliefs as we do. They want to see this place shattered and will do anything to achieve that goal. They have chosen to do this by attacking my clients. Over the past few weeks, there has been personal information of theirs as well as photos that have been attained illegally and distributed. The only way they will stop, is if we close the doors to IN Talent." That last line caused and uproar. The flashbulbs went off brighter than before. Journalist continued to scream their questions my way.

"Working with the FBI and the D.A's office to track these men, we have been unsuccessful. Not wanting anyone else to suffer the shame and humiliation as too many already have, we have decided that it is best to..."

"STOP!!" Someone shouted. Everyone went quiet and tried to see where the voice was coming from. A loud gasp of shock took the crowd by surprise as someone made their way through it. I couldn't tell who it was, until she got much closer to the podium. It was Ariana. She walked towards me purposely and without breaking her stride.

"What are you doing" I asked her as I covered the mic with my hand.

"The right thing." She said before taking my place. "Hello." She began. "Ever since i've known Duncan, he's been the most amazing of people. He has fought time and time again for my career and for me as a person. He has been there for me and many others in ways that I didn't even think were possible. There aren't many people like him, but there is a word for them, and that word is Hero." She said giving me a striking look. "But we can't continue to rely on him. We can't ask him to fight all of our battles for us. At some point we, must stand up for ourselves. Duncan we are so grateful for everything that you've done, but this time, it's us that must be Heroic. Come on up!" She said strongly into the mic.

The crowd full of journalist and reporters spread like the sea as dozens of people made a beeline for the podium. Their faces were very recognizable.They belonged to my clients. The ones that had left out of panic and fear, and the ones that had stayed. Together they stepped up and took their place behind myself and Ariana. I noticed Victoria in the group, she smiled at me radiantly.

"No longer will we hide who we truly are, no longer will we allow anyone to dictate to us who we should be." Ariana continued. "And that starts today, and that starts with me." She said before taking a beat. "My name is Ariana Grande and i'm bisexual." She admitted. Everyone was shocked and a new found buzz ripped through the crowd. "I am also in love with my best friend. Jennette Mccurdy, whom i've hurt more times than I can count because what you thought of me mattered more than what she thought, and of what I thought. But No more. Jennette I love you and I hope you're watching." The remainder of the celebrities shouted with glee and with happiness. Victoria gave me a "you knew?" look and I answered with a smile. "We aren't going anywhere." Ariana shouted. " IN Talent is staying open, and we are staying with Duncan. Because he's more than just our agent, more than just our hero. He's our friend."

Ariana came over and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry. We should have done this sooner." She said with tears in her eyes.

"Nope, you did it at just the right time." I told her as I held her tightly. Quickly we were surrounded by my other clients. They all congratulated and thank me. I was so happy to see them all here standing with me. Britney Spears, Jennifer Lawrence, Ben Affleck, Sophie Turner, They were all there for me. It was one of the proudest moments of my life, and one that I would not soon forget.

*********************************************************************************************

"Alright, we need to get back up and running as quickly as possible." I told my friends once we had entered the conference room. "I want all hands on deck to get all of the clients that left, signed back on. Hit the phones, get in touch with our lawyers. IN Talent isn't going anywhere."

"YOU!" I heard as I prepared to leave the room. Marty was standing at the door, clearly upset and obviously fresh from the airport. He looked tired and his eyes were fully set on Kara.

"huh , Marty.." Kara said perplexed.

"First you leave without saying a word." Marty said dropping his bag and approaching her. "Then no word from you for days." He continued as he slowly made his way towards her. "Then I fly out to see you." Kara's confused expression turned into a pleased one. "Only to be told by your mother, who is an incredibly sweet woman, that you had already gone back to L.A"

"Marty, I'm sorry.. I had no.." Before she could even finish her sentence, Marty grabbed her by the waist and kissed her. I could see Kara's eyebrows raise in shock for a moment before she fully fell into the kiss. She wrapped her arms around his neck as some of the onlookers began to shout and clap.

"Dinner tonight?" Marty asked as he finally pulled back for some air. Kara only smiled and nodded with a large grin.

"About goddamn time." Connor finally said, causing us all to laugh. "Good for you."

"Can we please get back to work?" I asked them once the excitement had gone down.

"You damn right we can Boss." Kara said smiling brighter than I had ever seen.

**********************************************************************************************************

After a long hard day of work, I finally sat in my Mercedes and was on my way home. I was tired but I felt really good. We had gotten many of our clients back and would continue the following day. I knew there would be blowback, but my clients knew it too and were ready to fight by my side. This made all the difference in the world. I was about to get on the highway when my phone rang. It was Alex.

"Hey. Great day for you today!" She said after I had answered.

"It was amazing." I answered excitedly. "You okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah, I just wanted to apologize. I was weird with you today at your office. I wasn't expecting..."

"Expecting what?"

"When I saw you..." She began. "I felt this.. I don't know how to describe it."

"A pull." I said for her.

"Yes! Exactly. You felt it too?"

"Everytime i'm around you."

"I should go. Cole will be back soon. He's a good man Duncan, I don't want to hurt him." She told me earnestly.

"I understand." I said with a heavy heart. "I do like and respect him alot."

"I think it's better if I work closer with Kara and Marty from now on. I'm sorry I just... "

"It's okay Alex." I told her reassuringly. "Just be happy." I finally told her.

"Bye Duncan." She hung up and I felt myself sadden. Although I knew this was probably for the best, it still hurt. I grit my teeth and pushed it away as I pulled into my driveway. I noticed a black SUV parked there. I slowed the car to a crawl and parked besides it. The rear window lowered and imagine my surprise when I saw Taylor Swift.

"Hey." She said hesitantly. We hadn't seen or spoken since my last trip to New York.

"Hey." I replied to her with a wide smile. "It's good to see you."

"Can I come in?" She asked hitting me with her beautiful megawatt smile.

"You better!" I answered before heading for the garage and leaving the mercedes. As I walked back towards the front door, Taylor had come out of the SUV. I noticed that she was walking gingerly. "You alright?" I asked her as she hugged me tightly. In that moment I realized how much I had missed this beautiful woman that had been such a great friend. I hadn't given myself a moment, caught too deeply in the leaks and the eventual closing, that I didn't have time to think of anything else.

"I'm fine." Taylor said into my neck, her wonderful perfume wafting up to my nostrils. "I just really missed you." I smiled at her as I held her hand and led her inside.

"Do you want a drink?" I asked as I removed my suit jacket and dropped my keys on the table.

"Yes! Please." Taylor said entering the living room. I walked into the kitchen to get us some drinks and noticed her uncomfortably sitting on the couch.

"You sure you okay?" I asked as I brought the drinks. She simply nodded before taking a long gulp. She kept the glass by her mouth as she set her pretty eyes on me. "Something on your mind?"

"I wanted to apologize." She finally said as she put her glass down on the coffee table. "When you came to New York, I overreacted, i'm so sorry. You didn't deserve that."

"It's okay. You were scared. I can't blame you. You worked so hard to be where you are, I totally understand not wanting to put that in jeopardy." I told her as I reached out and held her hand.

"You're sweet but I was wrong. I was your friend and should have stood by your side. Like Ariana did today. That was so brave of her." I nodded. "I want to be more like her. Seeing her going for what she wanted, not being afraid of what people would think, what they would say, that was inspiring. And I've decided that i'm going to start doing the same."

"What do you mean?" I asked her.

"I mean, for so long i've only lived for my career. I want to start living for Taylor and experiencing the things i've been dying to, but have held back out of fear."

"That's amazing Taylor." I told her. "Where do you think you'll start."

"Well!" She said standing and walking across from me. She bent over and revealed her delicate ass to me. "I've always wanted to have my ass fucked." She told me over her shoulder. My eyes were fixed to the string that was dangling from her ass. This explained her discomfort. "I've wanted it for so long." She said as she turned and walked towards me. She kneeled between my legs and looked at me with a hopeful expression. "You're the only person in the world I trust enough. Please Duncan, will you fuck my ass." She pleaded sweetly as she began to unbuckle my belt.

"How could I say no to such an offer." I replied before leaning down and kissing her full on the lips. The taste of Taylor's mouth was all that existed for the next few moments. She tasted so sweet that I worried it would overload my tastebuds. We both moaned as our tongues met. I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her off the ground. Taylor shouted in surprise as I set her on my lap. She straddled me as our lips met once more.

My hands quickly went up her skirt and caressed her smooth and perky ass cheeks. Taylor moaned before breaking the kiss and undoing my shirt. She took one button off at a time, kissing the new bit of skin that was revealed. Once my shirt was discarded, Taylor quickly pounced on my mouth, driving her tongue inside of it. I moved my hands so that I could rub her wet pussy, causing her to moan in my mouth as she squirmed in my lap.

The blonde singer leapt off my lap and pulled her dress over her head. I licked my lips as I admired her wonderfully sexy and toned body. Her slim frame, her small breast, her hard nipples, her flat stomach, her legs! Those longs perfect mouth watering legs, all worked together to make this beautifully wonderful package that was Taylor Swift.

She smiled as she saw the admiration across my face. I stood from the couch and reached my hand out to her. Once she held it, I led us upstairs to my bedroom. The entire time, I couldn't help but steal glances at Taylor's form. She caught me repeatedly and smiled. Once we reached my bedroom I turned to her and kissed her deeply. Taylor moaned into my mouth as her hands unbuckled my pants.

The tall singer pushed me against the wall before dropping to her knees. She smiled up at me as she removed my pants and boxers. Her grin grew once my hard cock was mere inches from her face.

"I missed this so much." She said sweetly as she wrapped her hand around it. I groaned as she slowly stroke me. I leaned my head against the wall as I felt Taylor's mouth engulf the head of my cock. She closed her lips around it and her tongue came out to lick gently.

"Fuck, Taylor!" I moaned as the songstress mouth descended further along my dick. Slowly she bobbed her head up and down my length, making me moan and squirm. I ran my hand through her hair, loving the feel of the smooth locks across my fingers. Taylor moaned around my dick as she picked up the pace and bobbed her head up and down. I caressed her head and guided her gently, not wanting to take control away from her.

"Hmm, I like sucking you dick." She said as she pulled off to catch her breath. Her hand never stopped jerking me off as her other hand reached for my balls and began to fondle them.

"Trust me, i'm enjoying this way more that you." I said through my moans and pants. Taylor smiled brightly before returning her mouth to my cock. This time she tried to take more of my cock into her mouth. I groaned appreciatively although she wasn't able to get all of it. She tried a few more time before pulling off me to catch her breath.

"One day! I'll be able to swallow this whole thing." She said decisivley.

"Well today is the day that ass gets fucked by a real dick." I told her as I grabbed her arm and lifted her off her knees. I pulled her body against mine and we kissed. I immediately grabbed her ass and picked her up. Taylor squealed as she wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried her towards the bed. I lay us down with me atop of her. I held our foreheads against one another as we kissed deeply.

"Oh, oh!" Taylor moaned as she felt my cockhead slipping between her pussy lips. Taylor pushed her pelvis against mine and quickly i felt my cock drill into the warm confines of her pussy. "So fucken good!" Taylor moaned as we quickly found a pace. We were quickly ramming and fucking each other, moaning and screaming obscenities as our bodies were overcome with pleasure.

I lowered my head and snagged one of Taylor's nipples in between my teeth. This caused her to moan and I could feel her pussy getting even wetter. I sped up the speed of my pounding, the sound of our bodies crashing into one another quickly filling up the entire room. I placed my hands on the sides of Taylor head so that I could watch her beautiful face as I repeatedly rammed my cock into her tight pussy.

I pulled out of Taylor and spun her around, her beautifully shaped ass right in front of me. I held her hips as I pushed myself back inside of her. Taylor quickly began to fuck back against me. I grabbed onto the circular handle that was protruding out of her asshole, and began to pull it.

"AHHHHHHH!!" Taylor moaned as the first bead popped out of her ass. "MORE!" Taylor asked as her cunt gushed juices all around me. I continued pulling the handle and another bead was released causing another groan to escape her lips and more juices to leak from her. "FUCK ME! OH MY FUCK FUCK ME!!" Taylor yelled as I continued to give her my cock. "SHIT I'M CUMMING! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH@"

Taylor completely losing her mind as I pulled out the rest of the beads, my cock fucking her faster than ever before. She came so hard that I was afraid that she would pass out, but the sexy blonde continued to pound herself onto my cock, begging for more. I continued fucking her through her orgasm as another one hit her body hard. Taylor moved forward causing my dick to escape her cunt. She lay down on her back in order to catch her breath. I was kneeling still holding the beads in my hand.

"This is Kinky." I told her with a huge grin.

"I wanted my ass to be ready for you." Taylor said as she brushed some hair away from her face.

"Well it looks like it is." I informed her as I reached for my nightstand and pulled out some Lube.

"My, my my, you're prepared aren't you Mr. Bryant?" Taylor said with a smirk.

"You never know when a hot blonde will want you to put it in her ass." I responded as I coated my cock with the lube. Taylor raised her legs and spread her ass open with her hands.

"I want to look at you when you get inside my butt." She told me naughtily. I smiled as I settled between my legs. I grabbed my cock around the base and began to push it against her tight asshole. "Ooooooooooo." Taylor moaned as the tip of my cockhead slowly began to enter her hot ass.

"Damn!" I groaned, thankful that Taylor had used the beads. She was so extremely tight that I doubt I would have been able to enter her if she hadn't. "So tight! So hot!" I told Taylor as inch after inch of my cock continued to disappear into her rectum.

"Don't...ooohhhh...don't stop." Taylor moaned. "More!" She asked her eyes filled with lust. I gave her more of my cock, causing her to shout out loud. She looked so incredibly sexy, laying on my back, legs spread out and her hands holding her buttcheeks open so that my cock could invade her most private of holes. Soon I was all the way in and both of us were moaning and panting, completely lost in desire. "Fuckkkk MY ASS!" Taylor shouted.

There was no need because soon, i was sawing in and out of her ass. I lowered my hand and began to rub her clit with my thumb as I rammed my cock in and out of her tight and wonderful butt. Taylor's head was moving remarkably from side to side taking every inch of my hard cock.