The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"FUCK MY ASS, OH MY GOD I FUCKING LOVE YOUR COCK IN MY ASS." Taylor screamed as I pounded her repeatedly with my cock. "OOHHH,!" She moaned as I picked up the pace. "FUCK ME, FUCK ME! YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME CUM!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Just like that the pretty blonde exploded with my cock up her butt. "OH GOD! SO GOOD! SO GOD DAMN GOOD!" Taylor moaned as I continued to fuck her through her orgasm.

"Taylor your ass is amazing." I told her as I grabbed her perky tits and drove my cock inside of her.

"Your cock is amazing!" She replied as she dropped her hand and played with her engorged clit. I pulled out of her and turned her around. I took a quick look at her ass before driving my cock into it once more. "OOOOHHHHH" Taylor shouted as I picked up the pace. I slammed against her ass so hard on every stroke that she probably felt as though I was spanking her. "HARD! YES! I LOVE IT!" Taylor shriked. "OH GOD I'M CUMMING AGAIN!" She shouted as her whole body detonated against mine. I could no longer control my own orgasm.

"Taylor, I'm cumming too." I told her as I felt my balls churn and the cum starting to burst.

"IN MY ASS! FILL MY ASS WITH YOUR CUM!" The blonde shouted. I was all too happy to let go as my orgasm tore through me. I shut my eyes tightly as I felt spurt after spurt of my hot warm cum to fill Taylor Swift well fucked ass.

We both fell on the bed, doing all we could to catch out breaths. I wrapped my arms around Taylor's body and we quickly fell asleep without another word being exchanged.

***********************************************************************************************************

I woke up with a warm body against mine. I looked down to see Taylor looking back at me.

"Good mornning she said with a saucy smile."

"Morning. How are you feeling?" I asked as she settled against my chest.

"Sore. But you know the good kind of sore." She answered happilly before kissing me.

"What do we do now?" I asked her as I pulled her into my body.

"Well a shower i believe is in order." Taylor joked. "But I was really hoping that you and I could be friends like we were. I really missed talking to you and being with you."

"Of course. I missed you too. I'm glad you came."

"I sure did!" Taylor joked again. "Do we have to be friends EXACTLY like before?"

"What do you mean?"

"I was wondering if the Butt Fucking could be a recurring event in our newly renewed friendship!" Taylor said with a wide smile.

"I do believe that is something I can agree to!" I kissed her and lay atop of her. We began to make out in earnest when my phone rang. I groaned as I reached for it, surprised to see Cole's number.

"Hey, you okay?" I asked worried that something had happened.

"Hey, Duncan, everything is good. I was just hoping you would meet me for breakfast?"

"Huh, yeah I think so. Where and when?" I asked looking apologetically at Taylor.

"The Jist Cafe. In an hour. You know it?"

"Yeah I do. See you in a bit." I kissed Taylor once more. "Duty calls."

"Aww, I guess we'll have to wait for that repeat performance." She said with a wicked pout.

"I'll make it worthwhile when it does take place."

"I'm sure you will!" She said cocking her eyebrow. "Til then! Race you to the shower." She said jumping off the bed and running for the bathroom. I laughed as I quickly followed her lead .

*************************************************************************************************************

I drove downtown to the JiSt Cafe. It was a very popular breakfast place known for its fusion of American and Asian foods. I walked to the outside dining area and saw Cole.

"Hey man, how are you?" I asked as I sat across from him.

"I'm good. I saw the news yesterday . Glad to hear everything worked out." He said somewhat stiffly.

"Still expecting blowback." I told him as I eyed the menu. "Any idea where it'll come from?"

"Duncan, I didn't ask you here to talk about that." The moment he said it, I knew what this was about. "Alex." He said looking right at me.

"What about her?" I asked feeling uneasy.

"She seemed off when I got home last night. She was distant and lost in thought." He took a deep breath and locked eyes with me. "I know she saw you yesterday. Did anything happen between you two?"

"Huh, no. She just apologized for the way that I found out about the two of you, and asked me what I would do if IN Talent went under."

"That's all?" He asked again leaning forwards towards me.

"Yeah, nothing else. Why are you asking? What's wrong?" I asked him trying to take the spotlight off of me.

"Ever since Alex and I got together, it's always felt like the shadow of you would always hang. The way she talks about you and cares about you, she was devastated to see what you were being put through. Honestly it was one of the main reasons I took this case on so fully. That if I helped you get through this, she would be as impressed by me as she is with you."

"Oh." I said very stunned. Ever since I had met him, I had been jealous and even intimidated by him, I never not once thought he would feel the same about me.

"It wasn't the only reason. I love what you do, I meant it. And getting to spend time with you, i see you're a good man. But I love Alex and I want to be with her."

"Hey, it's cool. Don't worry, I'm not trying to interfere. I'm not trying to come between the two of you. I would never. I promise you Cole, you have nothing to worry about." I told him and I instantly saw the relief across his face.

"Thank you Duncan! I promise i'll take good care of her."

"I have no doubt." I told him. "Now can we eat?' I asked trying to lighten the mood.

"Damn straight." He replied with a huge grin.

The breakfast was great. Cole and I took the time to talk and get to know each other better. He really was a great person. Deep down it killed me that Alex was with someone else, but if we couldn't be together, I was glad she was with him. We walked out front together.

"Thanks for coming to see me." Cole said. "It means alot."

"Of course. We should do this more often." I told him

"Definitely." We reached out to shake hands when all of a sudden a big white van pulled out right in front of us. The van door burst open and there were two men wearing all black and their faces covered in sky masks. The only thing that mattered was the huge guns that were pointed right at Cole and myself. Suddenly we were pushed into the van from behind. Once I hit the van floor, my hands were tied and a sack was pulled over my head.

"Hey Boss, we got him!" I heard one of them say. "But he wasn't alone. Looks like the D.A. Should we off him now?" He took a beat while he listened to instructions. "Okay, we'll bring em in." I felt him walk towards me. "Enjoy the ride!" I heard him say before I felt something hit me hard on the side of the head, the entire world went black.