The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Everything is complicated until it's not." My mom said wisely.

"Mom, as good as that sounds, you're not really saying much!" I told her. "I mean, I love you and all, but that's barely advice."

"Well I'm tired. I did what I could. Take it or leave it. Just keep your mind and your heart open. You never know where you'll find happiness."

"See now that's better." I told her as we hugged once more.

"Come visit soon okay?"

"I will." I told her as my dad approached us. He hugged me too and I felt better than I had in a very long time.

"Good luck son. Take care of yourself. Remember what I said."

"About the snakes?" I joked.

"About the snakes." He answered with a very serious and grim expression. Once they left, the party began to calm down. Believe it or not, many had early morning shoots and others had to travel to various parts of the world. I started saying my goodbyes, happy that so many of them had made the effort to be here in the first place.

"Great party!" Alex said seeming nervous.

"It was great. Are you on your way out?" I asked her.

"Yeah, Cole went to get the car. Your mom is... Wow, she's amazing."

"Funny, she said something very similar about you." She blushed a little.

"Cole is like in love with your dad. I saw him hugging you goodbye, are things better between you two?"

"Yeah, they are." I answered her beyond pleased. "He said...he told me he was proud of me. And that had so much to do with all of you being here today. I will never be able to thank you enough."

"Well, just keep doing what you're doing." She said with her wonderful smile. "But you know... don't get killed." She said before tucking her hair behind her ears. I smiled as I thought of Victoria doing the same gesture.

"I'll do my best." I told her as we heard a car honking outside.

"That's Cole. I should go. Goodnight." She told me as she walked pass me. "Oh and Duncan." I heard her say, i turned to look at her. "The things you talked about doing the other day in your office. Expanding and all that."

"Yeah?"

"Do it. Don't waste time, don't hesitate. Just go for it." We smiled at each other as she left. I closed my eyes and took a deep breathe, wanting to keep ahold of the memory of her scent as look as I could.

"Duncan, I've been hoping to catch a moment with you." I opened my eyes and Emma Watson was speaking to me.

"Oh Emma, so have I. I'm sorry it's been crazy all day." I apologized as I took in the British beauty.

"That's quite alright." She told me her wonderful accent sounding like music to my ears. "This was a big day for you. Everyone here seems to really love and respect you." She continued.

"I feel the same way about them." I replied. "I'm glad that you came. Did you have a nice time?"

"I really did. The concert was probably the highlight. You are a man of various talents aren't you?"

"I just play a little bit. Enough to get by." I said really trying to stay modest while at the same time, giddy over the fact that I had impressed her.

"Much more than just a little. It was brilliant."

"Thank you. I'm glad you enjoyed it."

"Well it's getting late, I should really head out." She said nodding towards the door.

"Are you parked close by?" I asked hoping for the answer to be no.

"Oh I'm a couple of blocks over." She said with a smile.

"Why don't I walk you?" I proposed.

"Oh that would be splendid." We left the house together and walked towards her car. The evening was cool with a wonderful breeze that continued to drift Emma's wonderful scent towards me.

"What brings you to L.A? I know you prefer staying in London."

"And how would you know that Mr. Bryant?" She questioned with a saucy smile. "Are you keeping tabs on me?"

"Well it is my job after all." I answered. "But I imagine that I would be regardless."

"Why are you some sort of stalker?" She asked smiling wildly.

"You know I tried it for a little while, but I just couldn't go through with it."

"Is that so?" She asked as she laughed. "What was it that kept you from undergoing what I am sure would have been a successful career as a stalker."

"The clothes." I answered causing her to laugh. "All that black and camouflage, just not my aesthetic." She had a wonderful laugh.

"To answer your question, I was here hoping to meet with you."

"Really why is that?"

"Well I really wanted to consider moving over to IN Talent. I saw the press conference and I found it so refreshing. Seeing how your clients feel and talk about you, you seem to be almost too perfect."

"Well we would love to have you. It would be an honor to have someone with your talent with us. And I am very far from perfect." I said as we reached a large range rover that was parked in a concealed part of the road. "Don't believe everything that you hear." I told her as she unlocked the door.

"Oh yeah? But I've heard such wonderful things." She said as she took a step towards me, closing the gap.

"What sort of things?" I asked before she wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me in for a kiss. Her lips were so unbelievably soft that I couldn't help but groan as they came into contact with mine. Emma's tongue slipped into my mouth enveloping itself around mine causing me to wrap my arms around this beauty's slim waist and pulling her against my body.

"Hmmm!" Emma moaned as she felt my hard on pressing hard against her abdomen. "See, you've already proved two of them."

"What are they?" I asked as I pressed my forehead to hers.

"Well that one you're a wonderful kisser." She said as she kissed me once more. "And that you have a nice big cock." The way the word cock sounded with her accent caused it to jerk a little more. "I'd like to get to know it better." She said as she opened the back door to her car.

"I think it feels the same way." I said as I followed her inside. The backseat of the car was huge. There was plenty of room and when Emma slid into my lap, I knew we would make good use of it. The brunette straddled my hips and wrapped her arms around my neck, pulling me into another sweet kiss. My hands roamed up and down her back as our tongues collided. Emma was a fantastic kisser. Her lips and tongue worked effortlessly and in total unison to create incredible amounts of pleasure.

"Mhmm!" She groaned as she would grind herself against my pulsating pole. I could feel her wetness through both of our pants. I grabbed Emma by the butt and flipped her so that she lay back on the seat. I climbed atop of her and resumed our deep make out session. I couldn't get enough of the taste of her lips. I placed my hand under her top and slowly ran it up her flat stomach. I felt her bra and swiftly pushed my hand underneath the cup and groped her right tit. "Oh yeah." Emma moaned against my mouth.

She placed her hand on my chest pushing me up. I gave her some space and she used it to pull her top over her head. I took a moment to look at her tight upper body as she reached behind herself and undid her bra. She flung it on the car floor as I removed my shirt and did the same. I pounced on Emma and attacked her lips once more. This time it was even better because I had her hard nipples pressed against my chest. I kissed down her neck until I was staring right at her breast.

"Go ahead! No need to stand on ceremony." She said with the cutest smile. I opened my mouth and gently began to suck on her left nipple. "Hmmm! That's nice." She admitted as my tongue moved in circles around the tender nub. My other hand was gently caressing her other breast and pinching the nipple, making sure to have it ready for my mouth. "Ooooo." Emma cooed as I moved my mouth to it. "Like I said! A man of many talents."

"And they're at your disposal." I replied as I started to kiss down her stomach and made my way towards her simmering pussy. I undid the bottom of her slacks and began to pull them down her shapely legs. I smiled when I saw the pink colored thong she was wearing. There was an obvious wet spot. "Did I do that?" I asked as I placed a soft kiss on her pussy through her panties.

"Oh yeah!" Emma moaned as I continued to lick up her drenched panties. I pulled them aside so that her glistening pussy was staring right at me. I inhaled her sweet scent before I ran my tongue through her folds. "Ooo! Bullocks!" She cursed as I groaned due to my first taste of Emma Watson's delicious pussy juices. I pushed my tongue against her opening, feeling it tighten as more and more of her juices fell into my mouth. "AHH! AHH! AHHHH!" Emma gasped as I used my tongue like a small penis. Fucking her quickly than slowly, hard and then softly, making sure to keep her guessing what sensation would come next. "You're a deviant!" I heard her say and almost burst out laughing.

I ran my tongue up her cunt until I felt her clit. I licked it gently causing Emma to moan and squirm on the seat. I pushed one of my fingers into her dripping pussy as I moved my tongue in a figure eight around her precious love button. Emma's moans picked up when I wrapped my lips around her clit and pushed another finger into her womanly depths.

"YES! YES! YES! YES! EAT ME!! EAT ME DUNCAN! PLEASE FUCKING EAT ME! I NEED YOUR MOUTH! I NEED YOUR TONGUE! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHAHHH" Emma shouted as her orgasm overtook her and she dumped what must've been a bucket of cum juice onto my face.

"Someone has a dirty mouth." I told her as I licked her cum around my lips.

"I'm sorry." The brunette said sweetly. "I tend to get a little carried away when I'm cumming." She finished blushing slightly.

"Don't apologize." I told her as I kissed her. "It's actually really one hell of a turn on." I admitted to her.

"I can tell." She said looking down at the tent in my pants. "Maybe we should do something about this." She concluded as she undid my belt and pushed my pants down. I helped her take them off along with my boxers. We were both naked and making out in the backseat of her range rover. Emma straddled my hips again, but this time her wet cunt wasn't covered by any fabric. Actually it was hovering right above my hard cock.

"Ohhhh shit!" I moaned as Emma lowered herself onto me. I instantly held onto her hips and helped raise and lower her wonderful body on my dick. I lowered my head and took one of her immensely delicious nipples into my mouth. I licked and sucked away at her tits, switching back and forth. I couldn't get enough of the taste or scent of her skin.

"Fuck, your dick feels so good!" Emma groaned as she held onto my shoulders, slamming herself powerfully onto my erection. "So fucken good, so fucken hard! So fucken full! So Fucken! FUCK!" Emma continued as my hands found her perky butt and squeezed her cheeks in my palms. Emma wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me into a deep passionate kiss. She sucked my tongue into her mouth as she practically jumped up and down on my dick.

"Ahhh" Emma said in surprise as I grabbed her waist and spun us around. She was laying down on the seat and I was on top of her. I lifted her legs onto my shoulder and drove my cock into her pussy hard and quick. "oh.oh . oh. oh! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCKKKK ME! FUCK ME WITH YOUR COCK! FUCK ME! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK ME!" Emma shouted again probably waking up half my neighborhood with her carnal screams.

I swiveled until my knees were on the car floor. Emma's legs were on my shoulders allowing me to drive my cock even deeper into her. I couldn't resist but hold both of her tits in the palm of my hands. Her nipples were practically burning a mark against my skin due to the fact that they were so hard and hot.

"Oh god! Ohhh gooooddd! SO FUCKEN GOOD!" Emma moaned as I felt her pussy vibrate and shake from the inside. She came so hard that my cock was almost displaced from her hungry pussy. I held on for dear life and continued to push in harder. "AH! AH! AH! AH! AH! AHHHHHHHHH!" Emma shouted as she was hit by another orgasm.

I pulled my cock out and turned Emma around so that her perky ass was facing me. I held onto her hips as I slipped my cock into her again. I knew I wouldn't last much longer but I couldn't resist the temptation of fucking sweet Emma Watson from behind. Emma laid her head on the seat and just let me have my way with her, enjoying the way her ass cheeks shook with every hard thrust.

"OHHH FUCK! EMMA! I'M FUCKING CUMMING!" I yelled as my cock exploded deep into her cunt. My entire body shook as cum continued to shoot deep into this beautiful sexy woman.

.

"Wow! That was amazing." Emma said breathing heavily. "It was worth the wait." She told me as she rested her head on my chest.

"You've been waiting for this?" I asked her with a chuckle.

"All day you have no idea. I just wanted to jump you."

"I felt the same way. I'm glad we got to do this."

"You'd make me even happier if it would happen again!" She said with a wild grin.

"I can't see why not." I told her before our lips were locked in another deep and sexy kiss. "I should head back." I said as we pulled apart.

"Yes, I have a meeting with a producer in the morning. So can I see you to set a meeting to join IN Talent?"

"You better!" I told her before we kissed once more.

*************************************************************************************************************

I walked back to the house slowly and enjoying the breeze. When I arrived, I quickly saw that the house was pretty much empty. I guess I must have been gone a lot longer than I thought.

"Duncan, there you are!" Taylor said hugging me on her way out. "I was worried I wouldn't get to say goodbye."

"Thank you so much for everything." I told her before kissing her on the cheek.

"It was my pleasure. We all love you. Get some sleep." She said as she headed out.

"There he is." I heard Marty say as I walked into the living room. "The man of the hour." I smiled as I sat in one of the chairs. Mark, Brad and Kara were still there.

"Thank you guys for all of this. It was pretty special." I said looking them over.

"You're welcome." Mark said as he handed me a glass. "You've earned it."

"I should go." Kara said standing up. She walked over and kissed me on the cheek. "Boys don't stay up too late. We've got a lot of work to do to get the business back up."

"Yes Mam." Mark and I said in unison. Marty stood to walk her to her car. Mark, Brad and I continued enjoying our drinks and talking about the party until Marty returned. "Look at you!" Mark said to him with a huge grin.

"What?" Marty said while he blushed.

"You know what! You and Kara, about time." Mark continued. "Being in meetings with you two was starting to become really uncomfortable."

"It really was!" I cut in. "We thought if the air conditioning wasn't working full blast you would just tear the clothes off of each other and go crazy."

"That might still happen!" Marty joked causing all of us to laugh.

"Just not on the conference table." Mark pleaded.

"No promises!" Marty replied.

"In all seriousness." Brad chimed in. "I'm really happy for you. I haven't seen you like this since..."

"Since Monica." Marty finished for him. "Took me awhile, but I had to put it in the rearview. Kara too good to pass up."

"She sure is." I said. "If you mess up or hurt her... "

"I know, I know! You guys are going to rough me up!" Marty said.

"Oh no, no, no, no. no." I said as I shook my head. "She'll cut your balls off herself."

"Yeah. We just won't get in the way." Mark added.

"Imagine interfering with Kara Banks?" Brad said. "NFL linebackers would run from that challenge."

"You guys are not going to ruin this for me." Marty said with an ear to ear grin. We laughed and enjoyed each other's company. It had been a long time since the four of us had been together like this and it really felt wonderful. But with all things, it had to end. I walked them to the front door and we said our goodbyes.

I went upstairs and took another shower. The day had been long and I was looking forward to getting some sleep. While I was putting on some shorts, I heard a knock at the door and saw my hopes for sleep dashed. At least for the time being. I went downstairs without wearing a shirt and opened the door.

"Hey" I said both surprised and pleased to find Hayley Atwell standing at my door. She looked beautiful with little make up, her beautiful lips painted with a nice shade of lipstick. She wore a long black coat that covered her completely.

"Hey Duncan. Looks like we missed the party." She said in a husky tone.

"We?" I asked confused. Hayley stepped inside and was closely followed by Natalie Dormer. The Game of Thrones star looked just as beautiful, wearing the same long coat as Hayley.

"Yes, we!" Natalie said as she pressed her lips against my cheek, causing a fluttering in my stomach as he sweet perfume caressed my senses.

"Natalie is the friend that canceled on Dinner the other night." Hayley said suggestively. I quickly understood what she meant.

"I felt really bad about it." Natalie said looking at my crotch that was beginning to tent. "Hayley told me you took very good care of her."

"I did what I could." I responded.

"He did much MUCH more than that." Hayley added.

"When we heard what you went through, we just knew we had to come and take care of you." Natalie said.

"Take care of me how?" I asked. The two gorgeous women stared at each other before they took off their coats. My eyes almost bulged out of my eyes as I saw what they were wearing underneath. Or maybe I should say what they weren't.

They were both wearing a similar lingerie set. Hayley's was red and looked magnificent on her soft skin. Her breast looked so inviting in the cleavage that her bra created. Meanwhile, Natalie's was a soft blue that made my mouth water as I dreamed about removing the garments and diving head first into her muff.

"Why don't you take us to your bedroom, so that we can show you?" Hayley said. I smiled as I walked ahead of the two beautiful women and led them upstairs to my bedroom. Once there, I say on the edge of the bed as they each sat on one side of me. Hayley, who was on my right, pulled my mouth to hers and kissed me softly? I moaned as I felt her full soft lips against mine. Hayley kissed me softly, luxuriously, while Natalie ran her hands all over my arms and chest, teasing my nipples.

"My turn." The blonde actress said as she pulled me away from Hayley and kissed me. Natalie's kiss was just as soft as Hayley's. Her tongue entered my mouth and acquainted itself with mine. Natalie wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down so that we were laying side by side on the bed. Our lips never broke, the intensity only growing as Hayley's hands were busy touching me.

"Mhmm!" I moaned into Natalie's mouth, raising a hand to touch one of her bra covered breast. She groaned seductively arching her back to give me better access to her chest. Hayley had kneeled on the ground and had pulled my shorts down, leaving me completely naked. The curvy brunette wrapped her hand around my cock and gave it a few quick strokes.

"Hmmm, Nat, someone's excited!" She told her friend as she pulled her away from me. Natalie looked flushed and excited as hell. Hayley wrapped her arms around her friend's waist as she stood behind her. The two women were standing so close to me that it was hard to miss the look of absolute joy that came onto Hayley's face as she removed Natalie's bra. She quickly tossed it aside and grabbed the blonde's perfect tits in her hands.

"Hmm! Mmmhhh!" Natalie moaned, closing her eyes and lifting her head. Hayley didn't miss a beat and dropped her lips onto Natalie's soft neck. I kneeled on the ground and grabbed Natalie's panties. I pulled them down those amazingly long legs of hers.