The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Got tired of waiting huh?" Hayley asked me with a cocked eyebrow.

"Looked way too delicious not to have a taste." I replied.

"Less talking, more licking." Natalie said before spreading her legs, grabbing my head and driving me into her wet muff. "HHHMMM!!" I heard the Game of Thrones star the moment my tongue came into contact with her pussy. Natalie tasted surprisingly sweet. Her juices quickly covered my lips and I didn't waste a beat before drinking down every drop.

"He's good huh?" I heard Hayley ask the women whose pussy was drooling into my mouth.

"Soooo goood!" I heard Natalie reply. It definitely did wonders for my ego as I increased my efforts to make this wonderful specimen of a woman cum. I wrapped my lips around her clit and began to suck greedily. "Oh fuck! Fuck!" Natalie moaned.

Hayley fell to her knees behind Natalie. I stopped licking long enough to see the twinkle in Hayley's eye as she spread the blonde's butt cheeks and began to rim her out. Natalie whined gorgeously as she felt two tongues on her most sacred of holes. I reached up and began to grope and play with her heavy tits.

"Oh sooo goood!" Dormer confessed as Hayley and I worked together to bring her off. I lowered one of my hands and pushed one of my fingers into Nat causing her to gasp and moan and shake with pleasure. She pressed her hands harder against the back of my head, causing me to remain in place. Meanwhile, Hayley had added a finger inside of her steaming pussy. It took a little doing, but Hayley and I got our timing right and were fucking her towards a thundering orgasm. "Ooooo! Oooooo! Ooooo!!" Natalie groaned as I felt her cunt spasm around my finger and cum juice spray me.

This didn't stop Hayley and I and we continued to fuck her with our tongues and fingers driving her wild with pleasure. Natalie's screams continued to only continue to get higher as another orgasm seemed to be just around the corner for her.

"OH FUCK!" She shouted as she ground her cunt hard against my tongue, blasting me once more with her juices. "I...need to rest." She said as she did her best to regain her breath. I pulled away from her cunt and Hayley helped her to get comfortable on the bed. "That was...fantastic!" Natalie said before Hayley came towards me and kissed me. We moaned into each other's mouths as I lowered my hand and filled my palms with Hayley's amazing butt. Hayley kissed me and licked all around my mouth, almost as interested in kissing me as she was in sucking up any and all of Natalie's remaining juices.

"She tastes wonderful, doesn't she?" I asked Hayley as my mouth descended to her neck while my hands busied themselves removing her bra.

"Always been so incredibly sweet. For the life of me I cannot figure out how she...mhhmmmmhh.. Taste...so...lovely!" Hayley moaned when I removed her bra and suckled on one of her huge breast.

"All...natural!" We heard Natalie say from the bed when I moved over to the Hayley's other breast, giving it the love and attention it so richly deserved. I went back and forth between Hayley's heavenly boobs. They were definitely a gift from up above and I fully intended to enjoy them as much as possible.

"I missed your cock!" Hayley whispered to me as she wrapped her soft hand around it and pumped it softly.

"Oh yeah?" I asked as I sat on the edge of the bed. "Prove it!" I challenged the British star with a cocked eyebrow. She smiled brightly, dropping to her knees and taking my cock in between her full lips. "Hmmm!" I moaned as she bobbed up and down on about half of my cock. Hayley wasted no time. She looked up at me with those glorious brown eyes of hers, setting my blood boiling with all of the silent promises she was making with that one look.

Natalie had gotten closer to me and kissed me deeply. I felt her tongue enter my mouth and her hands run across my chest, going down and her nails eventually scratching my thighs causing me to squirm. Hayley popped my dick out of her mouth and dropped her head towards my heavy balls. Natalie saw my cock head exposed and quickly enveloped her lips around it.

"Ohhh fuck!" I moaned loving the feeling of both of these women's mouths on my groin. Natalie's blonde hair was moving in crazy directions as my cock continued to pump in and out of her mouth as her tongue danced circles around it. I couldn't see Hayley's face anymore, but I could feel her lips and tongue against my ball sack.

Natalie pushed me until I lay flat on my back. She straddled my hips and lowered her warm cunt onto my hard pole. I shut my eyes as the pleasure of her tight pussy wrapped around my cock was the only thing that existed in the entire world. Natalie placed her hands on my chest and began to ride me with a slow pace.

"HMMM! HMMM! HMMMMM!!" Natalie moaned as she ground her cunt against my dick. Hayley removed her panties and joined us on the bed. She straddled my chest, causing me to lose sight of Natalie's amazing breast as she rose and fell on my pole. It was replaced with the view of Hayley's amazing ass. I felt my mouth water at the sight. Hayley lowered her mouth and took one of Natalie's nipple into her mouth. "Ohhh yes Hayles! Suck my tits while I fuck this cock." The British blonde groaned wrapping her arms around the brunette and holding her mouth against her tit.

I could feel Hayley's wet cunt against me, I could smell the sweet juices, but she was too far for me to be able to taste her. I got tired of waiting and grabbed her hips and pulled her over my mouth.

"Ohhhh!" She moaned as I lifted my tongue into her. "Looks like someone's hungry for me!" Hayley said as her hips began to grind against my tongue. I held on for dear life as Natalie Dormer bounced on my cock and Hayley Atwell rubbed her delicious pussy all over my mouth. I moaned at all of the sensations running through me, digging my fingers into Hayley's thick butt cheeks, holding her into place so that I could push my tongue deeply and repeatedly into her pussy.

"Mhhh! Ohhhh fuck!" Hayley groaned. I couldn't see them but I could hear the women as they kissed. They tongues dueling with one another as they moaned above me. "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!" I heard Hayley shout as she came hard atop of my face. I didn't mind one bit as I licked and sucked away at the wonderful cum juices that had just been presented to me. "Eat me! Lick me." Hayley groaned as she continued to rub herself on my face.

"Damn! Fuck yeah!" Natalie shouted watching Hayley have another massive orgasm seemed to excite her and push her forward to fuck me even harder. "OHHH GOD!" I heard the blonde as her pussy and body detonated with a powerful orgasm.

Natalie crashed on the bed next to Hayley and I. I held onto Hayley's hips and twisted her around so that she was on all fours. I kneeled behind her and pushed my throbbing cock into her waiting and eager cunt.

"Ohhh finally!" She moaned looking over her shoulder at me. "Fuck me with that wonderful cock!" The British brunette egged me on. I dug my fingers into her hips and fucked her hard loving the sight of her ass cheeks trembling with every stroke. "Fuck me! FUCK ME! Oh god yes Duncan, fuck me!" The dirty talk turning me on so much more. I fucked her hard and deep, I could feel my thighs treble with unabashed excitement.

Natalie recovered enough to position herself beneath Hayley. I could feel her tongue licking against Hayley's clit whenever i drove my tongue deep inside of her. Natalie would go from sucking on Hayley's engorged clit to gently sucking on my balls.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" I shouted. "I'm about to cum! Girls I'm about to fucking cum."

"Me too! Me too! Cum in me! Fill my pussy with that hot spunk! FILL ME!! AHHHH" Hayley moaned as the world went white and I shot my load of cum deep inside of her hungry pussy. I could feel it sucking up all of my juices causing Hayley to be overcome with another cum. Feeling her walls shake and quake around my pole only prolonged my own orgasm until I was completely spent.

I could barely stand and crashed onto the bed. The two women laughed as they joined me, one on either side. They quickly snuggled up to me and that was how I finally fell asleep. Cuddled in between two beautiful sexy women. I couldn't help but smile as I thought how amazing my life was.

*******************************************************************************************************

It had been a long day, he was tired, yet could not sleep. He looked next to him at the beautiful woman sleeping by his side and felt his heart flutter. He brushed her soft dark locks, refusing to do more out of fear of waking her. He was so lucky to have her and wondered if she would ever feel for him the way she had felt for him. The way he feared she still did.

Since the previous evening he had noticed the glances they had been giving each other. It had bothered him, but didn't want to be the jealous overbearing man in her life. As far as he was concerned he couldn't afford it. They had history, they always would.

A noise coming from downstairs forced him to focus. He quickly got out of bed, being careful as to not wake her. He walked to his safe and pulled out the 9mm that he always kept nearby and headed down the stairs. He walked into his living room and was shocked to find a well-dressed African American man seated in his chair slowly sipping away at a large glass.

"Cole Richards?" The man in the chair said.

"Who the fuck are you?" Cole asked him pointing his gun at the man.

"That will hardly be necessary." The man answered looking unencumbered by the gun. "I'm not here to bring you any harm. I'm actually here to give you an invitation." He said pulling out a small black box.

"Invitation? To what?" Cole asked seeming even more confused.

"Let's say, it's more of an initiation." He opened the box revealing a ring inside. Cole looked at the ring, before looking back at the man, knowing very well that his life would change forever.