All Comments on 'The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 11'

by ManUnited1086

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
LazyninjasLazyninjasabout 7 years ago
Another Great Chapter

Great add to the series. Would love to see a Kiersay Clemons, Dove Cameron, Kira Kosarin or Kat McNamar chapter in the future since they're BFF's in real life and Kiersay does really want Duncan to be happy. But anyway, fantastic work as always can't wait for future instlallments.

LazyNinjas

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great job

Another excellent chapter. Can't wait for him to get back to LA

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anonymous

Great chapter!!

It is really difficult to anticipate who Duncan wants to be with; he seems to be in a turmoil between his relationships with Victoria and Alexandra, yet there are others who throw themselves to the man; Taylor and Emma.

It would be nice to see some of Duncan's relationships expand to more than friends with benefits. On the other hand, the love Duncan has for both Victoria and Alex is so easy for the fans to keep grasping onto.

Aside from the romance, Duncan should expand his relationships with his "harem" in order to deepen the friendship he has with them.

Specifically:

Olivia Munn (Miss reading about the sex with this sexy woman)

Bella Thorne (Hottest redhead in my opinion)

Carla Gugino (Beautiful and sexy)

Selena Gomez (Top three favorite crush, along with Vic and Alex)

Gal Gadot (LOVE HER!!! Sooooo beautiful)

I also don't like how Duncan spurts down the women's throats, most times. Nothing is more sexier nor more intimate when a man releases his seed into a beautiful woman's consenting vagina.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anonymous

Naomi Scott and Becky G

Now in the new Power Rangers movie; hot as hell!

SamoaJohnSamoaJohnabout 7 years ago
Absolutely Awesome

Honestly, I think the story keeps getting better with each chapter. Hopefully, Duncan will get some help with his mental and personal turmoil. It seems he still has some unresolved feelings. Curious to see where this goes.

02stone02stoneabout 7 years ago
Lucy Pinder

You should have Duncan run into Lucy Pinder while he's in London.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Please try Kira Kosarin thanks

Kira Kosarin or Dove Cameron

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous