The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"MHHMMHMHHN" I heard Amber moan as she was also overcome with a toe curling orgasm. She continued to suck on my cock and ride Emma's face until my balls were dry. I was finally able to sit in the nearest chair and watch as Amber lifted herself off of Emma, and kissed the beautiful girl. I watched as the two sexy actresses made up and shared my cum in between them.

"Better than last time!" Amber said with a huge smile.

"Sure is!" Emma agreed. "What do you eat?"

"I have no idea." I answered honestly with a large grin.

"Whatever it is, don't stop." The redhead answered.

"So who's the winner?" Amber asked feeling very coy.

"I think it's pretty obvious you won." Emma said pinching the blonde's still displayed nipple.

"Well let's make it official. Well Duncan who won?"

"You did Amber." I said not wanting to drag it out and laying back on the chair to catch my breath. Pretty soon the two girls laid atop of me and took turns kissing me.

"Not mad I won?" Amber asked Emma before kissing her.

"Not at all. You deserved it. Plus that means we get a tiebreaker round." Emma said enthusiastically clapping.

"It'll have to wait." Amber said. "I have to go to Australia to film Aquaman remember?"

"Oh yeah bummer."

"And no getting near him while I'm gone." Amber warned us both. "Okay Duncan."

"Cross my heart" I said with a huge grin.

"You probably could with that big dick of yours." Emma threw in looking at my member.

"It is a nice cock! I'm surprised we haven't fucked it yet." Amber said suggestively.

"Well you'll have to wait." I told the lovely ladies. "I have to head back to work." The girls whined but understood. We took turns all kissing each other, before the girls finally allowed to let me leave. I got in my car and smiled widely before kicking it into gear and heading back to the office.

******************

I drove back to the office and decided to stop by Kara's office.

"Alex will do the movie." I told her leaning against her door.

"Oh great. What did you say to her?" Kara asked me looking up from the papers she was working on.

"Just that it was a great opportunity." I lied unconvincingly.

"Well, I'm glad it worked." She replied clearly not believe me. "Duncan, are you okay?" Kara asked me when I was about to leave.

"What do you mean?"

"You seem tired. A little perturbed even."

"It's probably just jet lag. I'll be back to myself in a couple of days." I said.

"Alright. But just know we're here for you. You don't have to do everything alone."

"Thanks Kara." I smiled at her before heading back to my office and preparing for the Charlize Theron meeting. I spend the next hour or so going over Charlize's latest projects and some good upcoming ideas that I thought she would be perfect for.

"Duncan." I heard Bethany through the intercom. "Miss Theron is here."

"Let her in." I told her as I stood from my chair.

"Hello Duncan." Charlize said as she strolled into my office. She looked very attractive in a pair of black slacks and a beige blouse. She was dressed very professionally but there was no hiding the wonders that was her terrific body.

"Good to see you, Charlize." I told her as we shared a quick hug, her wonderful perfume quickly filling the space. "I'm glad you decided to give us a shot." I said as I guided her towards the seating area of my office.

"Well you've been almost impossible to ignore. All of your clients seem so happy and satisfied." She said taking a seat and crossing those long legs that had fueled men's fantasies the world over.

"We work hard to make sure that happens, and we would do the same for you if you decide to come on."

"I have no doubt." She replied with a pleased expression. We quickly dove in and talked about her career. Charlize was professional but also very funny and disarmingly charming. She would complement my ideas and give me warm smiles whenever I said something she agreed with. She even asked me questions about my recent trip to Europe.

"Yes it was great. I'm working on expanding the company, bringing in talent from everywhere." I clued her in as I took in her soft lips and pretty eyes.

"Sofia told me you two had a very...engaging meeting." She said with a playful look.

"Oh yeah." I said feeling myself get warm under my collar. "Sofia is great. She's very sweet."

"She is. Isn't she?" Charlize said with a knowing expression. "She and I got very close while shooting Atomic Blonde." She let that idea linger in the air between us. "She's the one who suggested I come in to meet you."

"That's very kind of her. Signing her was a stroke of luck." I said before noticing the large smile Charlize was wearing. I caught the double meaning and broke out in a smile myself.

"Well Duncan, you've convinced me." Charlize said. "I would love to join your agency."

"Well than, let's handle the paperwork." I said before calling in Kara who went over everything with her. The two women spoke and seemed to bond quickly as Charlize signed all of the necessary documents.

"Well Duncan, this meeting was very productive." Charlize said as she stood to leave. "I'll read over these scripts and let you know what I think." She continued as she leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my cheek.

"I can't wait to hear your thoughts." I replied before showing her towards the elevator. I smiled unabashedly as I walked back to my desk. I had always been a huge fan of Charlize and signing her would be a huge coup for us. I sighed as I wished that my personal life would work as well as my professional one. I thought of Alex and how only a short time ago, she was close enough to hold in my arms.

"Daydreaming again?" I heard Mark say as he walked into my office.

"When you're doing a job this dull, it's the only way to make it through the day." I joked as I came back to the present.

"Dull?" He said incredulously. "Wasn't Charlize Theron just in your office?"

"Yeah, Dull is the wrong word isn't it?" I joked.

"It sure is!" We sat and began to catch. I was so happy to hear that Maiara and the baby were doing so well. We finally began to work on Eva's project, coming up with some great initial ideas.

"Will you be okay to do this?" Mark asked as we finished up.

"What do you mean?" I asked already knowing where he was going with this.

"Duncan, we both know you haven't been able to write in quite some time. This is a huge undertaking."

"I know." I agreed. "But I have to get back to it. I'll give it a shot, if it doesn't work out we'll work something out."

"Alright man. I think you'll do wonders. Just let go and write with your heart."

"Thanks." I told him as Kara ran into my office.

"Duncan, Charlize forgot to sign some of the documents, and she's leaving the country tomorrow to do some promo for Fate Of The Furious. I just spoke to her and she asked if you could stop by her place and bring them."

"Sure no problem." I told her taking the files from her. I wasn't going to pass up the chance to see Charlize again. I thought as I walked over to my desk.

***************

The remainder of the day was pretty uneventful. I was on my way to Charlize's place, driving through the busy streets my mind wandering all over the place. I reached the house and walked to the door feeling my stomach in knots. I rang the doorbell and waited.

"Duncan! How nice to see you!" The beautiful blonde answered the door, her beautiful blue eyes locking onto mine and making me groan with desire. This was before I looked below her neck at the beautiful knee length white robe that she was wearing. I licked my lips as I stared at her flawless legs. "Would you care to come in?" She asked with a wicked smile, telling me she had noticed my gaze.

"Of course." I stumbled doing my best to keep my gaze at face level. I walked passed her and took in her home. "You have a great house." I told her as I followed her into the living room.

"Thank you." She said smiling over her shoulder as I watched her hips sway from side to side. "Would you like something to drink?" She offered as she headed to the small bar that she had in a corner of the room.

"I'll have whatever you're having." Charlize smiled as she poured both of us drinks.

"To good company and a bright future." Charlize toasted me as we clinked our glasses together. We took a swallow as our eyes met over our glasses. "Sofia told me you fucked her in the shower of her old dance studio." Charlize said matter of factly causing me to almost choke on my drink.

"Excuse me?" I said trying to catch my breath.

"Sofia, told me you fucked her in the shower of her old dance studio." Charlize said once more emphasizing each and every word this time.

"Did she?" I said to give me a little time to get my thoughts in order.

"That's not all she said!" Charlize continued putting down her drink and crossing one of her long perfect legs over the other. "She said you fucked her so good she woke up wet just thinking about it the next day."

"Wow. You two are very close."

"Intimately." Charlize said her eyes bright and filled with fire. "The problem is, Sofia has only ever said that about one other person. And that's me." The blonde actress said as she stood before me. She stared down at me, a wicked smile on her face. Her hands moved to the belt around her waist. "I want you..."She began as she undid the belt and opened her robe. My mouth nearly fell open as I saw the matching white bra and panty lingerie set that she had been concealing. "To show me." She continued speaking in the sexiest purr I had ever heard. She straddle my hips, I could feel the wetness of her pussy through the thin fabric of her panties as she rubbed herself upon my hardening shaft. "Show me." She said leaning close to me so that our lips were practically touching. "Show me!"

That was all it took for me to wrap my arms around her sexy waist and plant a long hard kiss on her perfect lips. I heard Charlize groan in pleasure as our lips melted onto one another's. Charlize's silky smooth tongue slipped into my mouth effortlessly. She was an experienced and passionate kisser and I couldn't get enough of the taste of her mouth.

Charlize pulled away from our kiss so that she could undo my tie. Our eyes met and there was no denying the fire and excitement there. I guess the kiss had just as strong effect on her as it did me. Once my tie was removed, the South African actress undid the buttons on my shirt, she opened it wide and kissed my chest, running her hands all over my abs.

I grabbed her wonderfully shaped ass in my hands, loving the feel of the expensive lingerie against my hands. I kneaded the soft flesh as Charlize returned her mouth to mine. Our kisses were deeper and longer than before, Charlize's hand running nonstop all over my upper body, teasing my skin and making me imagine all that was soon to come.

"Follow me." Charlize said standing up and walking to her staircase. I followed her, only wearing my pants, watching her lithe body as she took the steps two at a time. Charlize reached a door and leaned against its frame. She grabbed me by the neck and kissed me again. Her robe dropped to the floor and I was now able to fully appreciate just how gorgeous this woman was. I grabbed her by her ass and lifted her off the ground. The blonde easily locked her legs around my back and allowed me to carry her into the bedroom.

I laid her down onto the bed, never breaking the intense lip lock. She arched her back, allowing for me to unhook her bra. The actress stuck her tongue deeply into my mouth while she pulled the bra off releasing her breasts. I held both of them in my hands, caressing the soft flesh as my fingers pinched her nipples.

"Hmm!" Charlize moaned against my mouth as her hands grabbed my ass, pushing my hard cock against her panty covered pussy. I could feel it steaming as I lowered my mouth, kissing and sucking Charlize's throat as I made my way to her breast. I couldn't resist and quickly latched my mouth onto one of her hard nipples. I licked and sucked on the tender nipple as I continued to grind my hard on against Charlize's pelvis.

I took my time enjoying her breast before moving towards the next one, making sure to use my hand to pinch the free nipple while my mouth sucked gently on the other. I looked up to see Charlize's face as I brought pleasure to her, knowing this was just the beginning. I started to kiss my way down her amazing body. Her stomach was so tight, you could bounce a quarter off of it. I stuck my tongue in her navel before hooking my fingers in her panties and pulling them down.

I smiled when Charlize clean shaven pussy was revealed to me. She helped me as I pulled her panties down her long luscious and full legs. I lay down between her soft thighs, making sure to kiss and lick them, teasing the perfect beauty that lay before me. Our eyes met and I could see her staring me down with so much anticipation. I decided to drag it out a little longer and continue kissing and sucking on her thighs and all around her pussy.

"Stop teasing me!" I heard her say as she tried to get ahold of my head and guide me to her pussy. "Stop teasing me and eat my fucken cunt." I smiled at her before finally taking my first taste of this gorgeous woman. "Ohhh yeah!" She moaned as my tongue traveled across her pussy lips. I groaned myself as I tasted her sweet juices. I drove my tongue again and again through her folds driving her wild whenever I licked her clit.

"Oh fuck! Oh so fucken good!" Charlize moaned as she moved her hips and rotated herself against my tongue, making sure that I would come in touch with her clit with every stroke of my tongue. I moved my hands up to begin to play with her beautiful tits. I pinched her nipples as I used my tongue like a little cock, fucking Charlize's wonderfully tight confines. "Suck me! Suck it!" She begged. I moved my mouth a little higher and pushed two of my fingers into her tight wet opening. "AHHH" She shrieked while I fucked her hard with my fingers. "Oh shit! OH!" Charlize yelled as she tossed her head back and her thighs tightened around my head. A healthy dose of her cum juices were deposited into my mouth as I continued to suck and fuck her with all I was worth.

"Oh god! Oh god! Please stop!" Charlize finally shrieked pulling me away from her. "Too...too. Much!" She groaned as I moved up her body, kissing and nibbling her stomach and breasts until we were eye to eye once more. I had to take a moment and look at this gloriously beautiful woman. "Why are you smiling like that?" She asked with an easy smile.

"Nothing, I just really enjoyed making you cum. You're even more beautiful when you've just had an orgasm."

"Oh thank you." She said as she tried catching her breath. "I'm sorry, it's just been a long time."

"Since what?" I asked settling between her legs and wrapping my arms around her warm body.

"Since I've been with a man. Since I've felt a real. Oh god!" She moaned as I moved my cockhead against her clit. "A real dick." She said looking at me with nothing but lust.

"Really?" I said as I kissed her soft neck, continuing to rub her hard clit with my pole. "Why me? Why is your pussy drooling so much for my cock?" I asked my hands groping her breasts, my fingers pinching her nipples.

"Sofia!" Charlize said stopping to gulp for air. "She said that..."

"That I fucked her so good in the shower of her dance studio!" I repeated as I guided my cock in between her lips. She was wet and ready, she wanted me, and I loved it.

"Sooo...goood!" She moaned as she arched her back and pushed her pelvis in order to take more of my cock. I held on to her so that I could set the pace. "More...I want more..!" She admitted.

"More what?" I asked kissing her nose, my throbbing cock sliding a little deeper into her.

"You...your cock...Please! Give me more!" Charlize urged me on. I kissed her and pushed my tongue into her mouth. She moaned into my mouth as I finally gave her what she wanted. My hard cock pushed through her walls and was soon deep into the beautiful actress. "Mhhmmm" She moaned and wrapped her legs around my waist, her arms around my neck.

"So beautiful!" I told her as we quickly found a rhythm. Charlize blue eyes met mine as my cock continued to plunder her sex. She was wet and wanting so much more. Her nails were digging into my back, her hips were pushing back so hard against me that I had to do all I could in order to keep up.

"Oh fuck!" Charlize whispered into my mouth as I swirled my hips to reached different parts of her pussy. "Oh god! So good!" I lowered my hands and held her firm beautifully shaped butt cheeks and used them to drive her against me harder. I kneeled onto the bed, lifting her legs and spreading them as wide as I could. Charlize was quite flexible so she was spread quite a long ways. I drove my cock harder and deeper into her than I had to that point.

"Oh fuck! Oh fuck! OHHHH FUCK!" Charlize groaned using her hand to circle her clit. "I'm going to cum!" She screamed as I fucked her even harder. I could feel my balls churning. I was on the cusp of a powerful orgasm.

"Me too! Me too! I'm so damn close." I told her as I felt my balls churning.

"Do it! Do it! Cum! CUM IN MEEEE! AHHHH" Charlize threw her head back as her orgasm rocked her incredible body. I did my best to hold on, but feeling her tight warm cunt was just too much.

"Oh fuck! FUCK!" I shouted as I felt my cock explode and burst cum like a volcano. I could feel Charlize fucking harder against me, wanting more and more of my cum into her tight cunt. I crashed on the bed, right next to the glorious actress, doing my best to catch my breath. I opened my eyes and found her doing the same. She was smiling. A huge smile that I couldn't look away from.

"Are you okay?" I asked as she rested her head in my chest and placed soft kisses.

"You were right."

"About what?" I asked a little confused.

"She was talking to me." I heard a voice come from the bathroom. I looked away from Charlize and turned to see Sofia Boutella appear. She was wearing a black robe that was thigh level. Hiding away most of her upper body, but still showing off those wonderful long legs of hers. I couldn't hide how glad I was to see her, no matter how surprised I was.

"Sofia? What are you doing here?"

"I had to be here to claim my prize." The brunette said with a devilish smile.

"What's going on?" I asked more confused than ever.

"Charlie.. Care to explain?" Sofia asked, laying on the bed next to Charlize.

"Well, Duncan... Sofia told me that you could make me cum. I didn't believe her.. It had been a long time since a man had been able to do so. So we made a wager."

"If you made her cum... I would get to do something I've been dying to for quite a while." Sofia threw in.

"What is that?" I asked feeling myself being turned on by the whole situation.

"She would...get to... Fuck my ass." Charlize finally admitted. I looked over at Sofia who was smiling from ear to ear.

"Oh I've waited so long." Sofia said grabbing Charlize and kissing her. "And as a reward, you get to stay and watch." Sofia told me as she kneeled on the bed. The beautiful Algerian actress opened her robe revealing her flawless body. I couldn't help but look at her firm breast and toned stomach. She already had on a medium sized strap on, ready to fuck her lover in her most private of holes.

"Thank you for not picking the big one." Charlize said clearly relieved.

"I thought I would go easy on you for your first time." Sofia said as she climbed atop of Charlize and kissed her deeply. I was getting a front row seat to these two gorgeous and talented women make out. Although I had just had a wonderful orgasm, I could feel my dick coming back to life as Sofia sucked Charlize's tongue hungrily. Sofia couldn't get enough of Charlize, she continued to kiss and touch her anywhere that she could. Charlize although she was certainly nervous about being taken in her butt, I could sense her growing excitement.

123456...8