The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So why did you?" A cold stare I hadn't seen from him before crossed his eyes.

"There's no good reason. There's no excuse. You're my friend. You deserved better. I promise you it's all over. I'm done."

"How can I be sure?"

"Victoria and I got back together. And I'm not ready to risk losing her again. Can we call it a moment of insanity and move on?"

"We can't. Because we both know how amazing Alex is. You might be with Victoria, and I'm happy about that development, but can you honestly tell me there isn't a part of you that still wants her?"

"I can honestly tell you, my full focus and attention is on Victoria. I care too much about her to jeopardize that." I took a few steps towards his desk where he had uncrossed his arms and seemed more relaxed. "I care too much about you too. You saved my life Cole. I wouldn't be standing here if it weren't for you. I owe you my life. I'll never forget that again."

I held my hand out to him and waited. He was looking at my hand and then at me not entirely sure what was the right thing to do here. I understood his dilemma, yet still hoped he'd be able to look past my mistake.

"Never again." He said shaking my hand and nodding.

"I promise." I said as we smiled.

"I'm glad we got that cleared up. I didn't like the idea of us not getting along."

"Me too. How's everything going?" I asked as he gestured for me to take a seat.

"Things are good. Stopping Kevin and his crew gave me a lot of clout. I'm trying to think of ways to best put it to good use."

"Any leads?"

"A few, but can't talk about it just yet." He admitted. "What about you?"

"I quit the agency."

"You did what?" He asked seeming shocked.

"Yeah, I'm going back to being a writer. Being an agent just isn't for me. Please, keep it between us. We will announce next week."

"Of course. Wow." He said still seeming at a loss for words. "So what will you do with all your free time?"

"Well Victoria and I are going away for a few days. When I get back, I'll start work on a new project."

"What is it?"

"I can't talk about it right now." I tossed him. We laughed and it felt good to laugh. I always liked Cole. I was glad that we would find a way through this situation and keep our friendship intact. "I should go." I finally told him after we had caught up.

"Alright. Thank you for stopping by. That really means a lot."

"Of course. And good luck."

"Duncan..." He said as I was prepared to leave. "You're not at all what I expected."

"Is that a good thing?"

"I'll let you know." He said with a smile. "When you get back, we should start your training again."

"I'd like that." I told him. We said our goodbyes and I smiled to myself as I headed to pick up Victoria.

*************************************************************************************************************

The car pulled up in front of Victoria's house. I could already see the beautiful actress standing in front of her house, looking downright gorgeous in a blue sundress. I smiled to myself as I thought about how great this trip was going to be.

I stepped out of the car and ran towards her. I had seen her only a few hours ago, but I had missed her. I wrapped my arms around her waist and lifted her off the ground. She laughed as I spun her. Her smile making my heart feel better than it had in so long. I put her on the ground and kissed her hard. Her lips were inviting, her tongue was electric. I wanted her again.

"You seem happy to see me." She said running her fingers across my jaw.

"I don't think I've ever been this happy." I told her as I stared into her beautiful eyes. "You ready?"

"I've been ready!" She said her meaning clear. "Every time you kiss me, I know it was worth the wait." How could I not kiss her after that? I held her hand and we walked together into the limo, while the driver got her bags into the trunk.

When we stepped into the limo, Victoria quickly put up the divider between us and the driver. The lovely brunette slid into my lap and began to kiss me deeply, I took in a deep breath as her taste enveloped my senses. She wrapped her arms around my neck and began to grind against my hardening cock.

"I need you in me!" She whispered against my mouth.

"How bad?" I asked feeling the exact same way.

"So badly." She said as she wiggled atop of me. "That I didn't even bother wearing panties." She said as she lifted her dress and showed me the beauty that was hidden underneath. Our lips connected once more and my fingers quickly found her crest. She moaned into my mouth as I found that she was already wet.

I spun us around so that I was lying on top of her. We lay on the long limo seat as our tongues spun around each other's mouths. My hands were gently caressing her legs and moving over her thighs. I was getting closer and closer to her pussy and Victoria's moans were a clear indicator of how bad she wanted.

"Oh god! I've been wet for you since you left!" My girlfriend moaned into my mouth as my fingers found her throbbing clit. "I want you so bad! I want you!" She confessed as I kissed down her body. I sucked her nipple into my mouth at the same time that my finger slid inside of her. "Oh that's good!" Victoria moaned loudly.

She grinded her hips against my fingers as I switched from one nipple to the other. I slid a second finger into her. I quickly felt them being coated with her juices. There was so much of it that I wondered how long it would take me to drink them all. I continued to kiss down her body. I felt her stomach sinking in as I neared her belly button.

"Don't tease me! Eat me! OHhh yesss!" She moaned as I wrapped my lips around her clit. I moaned almost just as loudly as I received my first taste of her delicious juices. I sucked her clit greedily as my fingers pumped in and out of her. I moved my fingers around as my tongue pushed and pressed against her throbbing clit.

"So good! Yes! Duncan!" She moaned as her hand found the back of my head and made sure that I wouldn't move. I wouldn't dream of it. I continued to eat away and suck away at this beauty. My fingers were sliding inside of her easier and easier by the second. Her cunt was practically drooling. So much so that I was capable of adding a third finger.

"Oh babe! Oh babe! Ohhhh goooddd! AHHHH!" Victoria shouted as an orgasm hit her body so hard that her juices shot all around my fingers and chin. I moaned as I sucked up more and more of her juices. They were delicious. Just like the rest of her. I don't know how I could ever have enough.

I kneeled and undid my pants, allowing my cock to spring free. Victoria smiled at me as she recovered from the powerful orgasm she had just received. I lay atop of her and kissed her once more. Victoria spread her legs and wrapped them around my waist. Her hand fell between our bodies and her fingers wrapped themselves around my pole.

"Mhhhmmmm!" Victoria moaned as I slid inside of her. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. Her legs were pushing me deeper into her and I couldn't wait to fully sink my cock inside of her. "Oh god!" Victoria said when I was balls deep inside of her. We started to fuck at a nice pace.

Not too fast, not too slow. I held my head against hers and we looked deeply into each other's eyes as we slowly pleasure one another. I thrust myself inside of her and Victoria used the walls of her cunt to squeeze out every extra drop of pleasure possible.

I couldn't believe how good it felt to be inside of her. I had been with a few moment since our last tryst. Yet nothing compared to this feeling of joy and exhilaration that came from having sex with Victoria Justice. I ran my hand across her beautiful face as the intensity in our fucking picked up.

I saw it in her eyes. She could feel it. I could tell that she felt it. Just like I was. Her eyes said it all. Her hips rotated with me. We didn't need words. We both knew exactly what we needed in order to please the other. We were connected. We always had been.

"I love you." She whispered against my mouth as I fucked her deeply. "I love you so much!" She told me as she kissed me.

"I love you more." I promised her as I felt myself nearing orgasm.

"Duncan....ohhh... Duncan... I'm cumming!" Victoria moaned loudly as she came all around my throbbing cock. "Ohhh wow!" She moaned as her body convulsed and shock due to waves of pleasures.

"V! I'm gonna cum!"

"Don't!" She practically growled as she pushed me off of her. I just had time to kneel on the seat before Victoria dropped her mouth on my cock and sucked me deeply and continued to suck me until my cock exploded inside of her mouth.

"Oh my god! V!" I shouted as I felt burst after burst of my cum fill her pretty little mouth. The sight of her not even missing a beat and continuing to suck me only made my heart swell with adoration for the incredible brunette. Finally I finished cumming and crashed on the seat next to her.

"That was...." I began.

"It really was." Victoria finished for me causing us both to laugh uncontrollably.

Victoria finished sucking the cum out of my cock as we reached the airport. She licked her lips and around her mouth to make sure that she hadn't missed a single drop of my cum. I couldn't help but smile at how much she seemed to love my seed.

"Let's get to Rio!" She said when the driver opened our door.

"I'm right behind you." I hoped I always would be.

*************************************************************************************************************

The flight to Rio was a long 15 hours. Even in first class. Luckily being with Victoria made the trip feel like a few measly hours. After landing, we were quickly taken through customs and into the limo that would take us to our hotel. I had asked the driver to take the long way so that we could get to see the city.

Victoria and I held each other and kissed. We brought the window down and took in the beautiful city. The beaches, the people, everything just seemed so beautiful and perfect. Then again, almost everything did when I was with this special woman.

We pulled up at the Copacabana Palace. One of the most luxurious hotels in all of Rio. Victoria and I stood in front of the large building and fell in love with the architecture and the white stone used to build it. It was a huge structure practically on the beach. We checked in and went up to our penthouse suite.

It was decadently beautiful. There was a large living room, a dining room and a desk. There was even a huge balcony where we had a beautiful view of the beach and the water. The bedroom was huge. It had to be to fit in the California king bed that resided within it. The bathroom was immense and had a big tub, a shower and even a Jacuzzi.

"You do everything big don't you?" Victoria said when she turned to kiss me.

"Only the best for you V." I said wrapping my arms around her waist and pulling her against me.

"I could be in a shack anywhere. As long as I'm with you, I'll have the best." She told me putting her head on my chest. I smiled and took in the scent of her hair. Even after a long flight, she still looked like the most beautiful woman in the world. I lifted her into my arms again and gently laid her atop of the bed.

I brought my lips to hers and kissed her so gently, she couldn't have been sure if our lips had touched or not. We both smiled and cuddled on the large bed in Rio. Not another word was spoken between the two of us before we slipped into a deep sleep.

************************************************************************************************************

I awoke and found myself alone in bed. I could hear the shower running and quickly figured where Victoria must have been. I picked up the hotel phone and ordered a special surprise for Victoria. I looked at the clock and saw it was past 8 o clock. The sun had set and the moon looked beautiful.

I took my clothes off and walked into the bathroom. I could see Victoria under the shower. I just starred at her ridiculously beautiful and tight body. Her perfect sized breast, her legs so toned, so strong. Her stomach was flat. There wasn't an ounce of fat on her. Her hair was wet and damp, making her look all the more attractive. She finally saw me and smiled brightly.

"Are you going to get in here?" She asked with a smile.

"I don't know I like the show."

"Well come in here and I'll give you a better one." She promised making room for me inside the shower. I followed her inside and quickly kissed her. It hadn't been so long since our last kiss, yet it felt like it had been years. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the softness of her lips and the tenderness of her tongue as it slipped inside of my mouth.

The warm water was running down our bodies. It was one of those perfect moments that you wish you could stop time and enjoy forever. My dick pressed hard against her stomach as my hands moved up and down her smooth back. Victoria's hands weren't idle either as they caressed my lower stomach or headed for my cock.

"Oh baby!" I gasped as I felt her hand once again on my dick. I returned the favor in kind and grabbed hold of the wonderful cheeks of her ass. Victoria smiled before moaning inside of my mouth. I led us towards the nearest wall. Victoria gasped when she felt the cold but quickly forgot it when she felt my mouth drop to one of her perfect nipples.

"Hmmm!" She groaned as I sucked it. Her hand was still stroking my cock which was now as hard as it ever had been. She stroked it at a slow pace that only made me want to bury my cock inside of her all the more. I switched to her other nipple as I pierced the fold of her wet pussy with two of my thick fingers. "Oh yesssss!" She moaned into the air.

The sounds of the water rushing over our bodies was still very present. The steam coming off of us made the entire scene seem sexier. A task that is already hard to do when you have a naked Victoria Justice jerking off your cock. I returned my lips to hers and we kissed. My hands found the bottom of her ass and I lifted her up against the wall.

Victoria smiled against my mouth as one hand came behind my neck and the other guided my cock in between her pussy lips. We both sighed heavily at the first penetration. Victoria's hand met the other around my neck while I slowly pushed the remainder of my cock inside of her tightness.

I kissed her again and again as our hips began the work of fucking each other. I dug my fingers into her incredible ass and held on tightly as I rammed my cock in and out of her warm snug cunt.

I moved my fingers until I found her asshole and began to press one around it. This got me an incredible reaction from Victoria who screamed so loudly I almost dropped her. I held on and kept fucking her as she rocked back against me. Her legs tightening around my waist, her arms around my neck and most importantly, her cunt around my cock.

I looked her in the eyes as I revved up my strokes. I couldn't believe how close I was to bursting inside of her, but I could tell that she was as close as I was. Her moaned continued to get louder as her fingernails dug into my neck.

"Oh fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Duncan! OOOOOHHH FUCKK!" My beauty shouted as her cunt exploded all around my cock. It was too much for me to take. I closed my eyes and felt my balls detonate and send gallons of cum into her hot cunt.

"V!! Holy shit!" I screamed as the cum escaped from me and right into her.

"More! I love your cum in me!" She told me as she bounced back hard against me.

I held her against the wall. The water continuing to fall on us. Our foreheads were touching and we were taking deep healthy breaths. Our eyes met, and we looked deeply. There are no words to describe the perfection and happiness of that moment. It's something that we all search for. And I had found it once again.

"Hungry?" I asked her with a smile.

"Starved!" She replied laughing heartily. We got out of the shower and helped each other to dry off. We got dressed for dinner. Me in a pair of black slacks and a simple white T shirt. Victoria wore another one of her sundresses. Again just like on the way over here, she wore no underwear. "You look good!" She said to me wrapping her arms around my neck and kissing me once more.

"Not as good as you do." I replied savoring the taste of her mouth once more.

"Where are we going for dinner?" She asked.

"Not too far!" I told her as I led her towards the balcony.

"Oh baby!" She said when she saw the beautiful table set up outside overlooking the beach. While we were in the shower, I had the concierge set up this delicious meal for us. "You are pulling out all the stops aren't you?"

"Like you said, we're making up for lost time." I replied as I pulled her chair out for her to sit. I sat across from her and poured her a glass of champagne. We were celebrating after all. I caught Victoria staring at me longingly. "What's wrong?" I asked her reaching for her hand across the table.

"I just can't believe that we're here. After everything we've been through. I was thinking about how things were after....after...you left."

"Did they suck as much for you as they did for me?" I asked her.

"They sucked for you?" She asked seeming surprised.

"You have no idea how much. Why did you think otherwise?"

"I mean...Hollywood is a small town. And as discreet as you tried to be...some things still got back to me. People couldn't help themselves from telling me what you were up to...or into." She added glumly.

"I'm sorry. I had no idea." I told her holding her hand tighter.

"It's not your fault. If anything it was all mine. I was with Eric who was...who was Eric." She said tears filling her eyes. "The show was going downhill. Stamp kept putting more and more pressure on me. And I missed you so much."

"I missed you too." I told her leaving my seat and kneeling next to her chair. I looked up at her as she looked down at me. "When I first got to L.A, I locked myself into my apartment and wrote. Only time I left was to go to the gym, and I used to go when there wasn't anyone. I couldn't face anyone. I'm not even sure how I got through it." She could see the sincerity in my eyes. "Tell me more about you. I want to know." I told her as I moved my chair to her side.

"Eric, he wasn't...he wasn't you. I never loved him. We got together because that's what the studio and Stamp thought would be best for the show. Especially once the ratings began to slip. I wasn't happy. He was such a jerk. Always doing something he shouldn't have. I tried to leave, to get out so many times, but Stamp continued to threaten me." She was shaking with the memories.

I held her and listened to her. I felt my heart break with every new detail that arose. For so long I had been caught up in my own pain. This woman that I loved so much, was suffering as well and I had no idea. If I had known, would I have done things differently?

"Believe it or not." Victoria continued. "The accident was kind of a good thing. Yeah I was hurt, but it gave me my way out from that relationship. And then you got all of us rid of Stamp for good. I felt like I could breathe again for the first time."

"I think we all felt like that." I joked as I wrapped my arm around her. "Seems like losing each other brought a lot of grief to the both of us."

"Yes." She said thoughtfully. "Let's try not to let that happen again."

"That's something I can definitely agree with." I said before leaning down and kissing her fiercely. "I've missed kissing you." I told her once our lips separated.

"I've missed all of you." Victoria replied before kissing me back. "We shouldn't let this food or this night go to waste." The dark haired beauty said. I agreed and we began to eat and have a good time enjoying one another once again.

"Want to join me for a walk on the beach?" I asked her once our plates had been emptied.