The Road to EGOT Season 03 Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I thought you would never ask." Victoria said holding my hand as we left our suite. Moments later, we were alone on the beach. The waves were crashing, the soft breeze pushed her hair out of the way, and her scent was intoxicating to me once more as we walked very closely together. I had brought a towel with me that I laid out on the sand. I sat and Victoria quickly lay atop of me and kissed me.

"Duncan... Can I ask you something?" Victoria said seriously.

"You can ask me everything." I told her as I wrapped my arm around her slim waist.

"Am I going to be enough?" She asked her eyes full of uncertainty.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean. Like I said, I know you try to be discreet, but stuff gets out. Your exploits aren't really a secret. You've been with a lot of beautiful women since we ended things. Is just me going to be enough?"

"Of course it is." I did my best to reassure her. "I won't lie and tell you I didn't enjoy those encounters. But it's never felt the way it does with you. The way we are together, the way you make me feel, it's beyond physical. We make love. And I feel it here." I told her grabbing her hand and putting it on my chest. "I feel you everywhere." I told her kissing her lips. "Even just this simple little kiss, makes every blood cell in my body shake and twist in ecstasy."

"Wow." She said the doubt gone. "I wasn't expecting an answer like that."

"I have to keep you on your toes."

"I'm about to do the same." She said.

"How so?"

"What if I told you I didn't mind you having tryst with other women?"

"I don't..."

"You don't want anyone else. Right?" She said cutting me off. "I don't want any other man."

"Man?" I asked.

"Yes... I was wondering how you felt about me being with other girls."

"Oh." I said not having been ready for that at all.

"Ever since we had that threesome with Ariana, I've just loved being with girls. I haven't been with any other guy since that night at your place. But I've been exploring this side of me and if it's okay with you, I'd like to continue exploring it."

I was silent for a moment. Taking in the information I had just been given. I found myself getting hard at the thought of her with Ariana. We had always said we would leave that door open, but never had the chance.

"I'm totally okay with it. As long as you make me one promise."

"What?"

"That you never stop loving me."

"I could do that in my sleep." She said before kissing me. "You really don't mind?"

"I told you all those years ago. I'll always encourage you to explore as much as yourself as you need. This seems important to you, so it's important to me. And besides. Seeing you with Ariana was pretty hot, I can only imagine the possibilities going forward."

"You're the best babe." She said kissing my lips. "Any other girls you want to fuck with this dick you can." She said rubbing my hardening cock. "As long as you still have enough for me."

"I'll always have enough for you." I told her as I kissed her and grabbed her ass.

"I have to ask you one more thing." She said with a smile.

"Aren't you full of requests tonight?" I asked jokingly.

"I think you'll like this one." She said her arms around my neck and smiling brightly at me.

"More than you fucking other women? You'll have to find something pretty amazing."

"I need you to fuck my ass." She said as she moved her ass that was still in my hands. "I don't let anyone else near it. It's all yours. And I've needed my butt fucked so badly." She whispered in my ear making my cock jump in desire.

"I think I can fulfill that request." I said as I squeezed her ass again and kissed her deeply. I don't even know how we got back to the hotel room. I only remember bursting through the door and us running for the bedroom. Victoria kissed me again before slowly walking towards the bed. She bit her lip and lifted her dress over her body.

"You're so beautiful." I told her taking in her wonderful body once more. She smiled and crooked a finger at me, calling to me to come closer. I felt as though my body had a mind of its own as I got closer and closer to this wonderful creature.

She bent towards my crotch and began to unbuckle my pants. I quickly took my shirt off and tossed aside while Victoria was busy taking care of my pants and boxers. I stood naked at the foot of the bed while she looked up at me with desiring eyes as her hand was stroking my hard cock.

"Let's get this guy ready." Victoria said before opening her mouth and fitting my cock inside. I groaned as her tongue and lips worked together. She slowly took more and more of my cock in her mouth. She reached up and cradled my balls in her soft hands. Her lips looked even more wonderful wrapped around my cock.

"Fuck my mouth! Fuck my mouth like you're about to fuck my tight ass!" She said to me before returning her mouth to the glorious blowjob she was giving me. I dropped my hand into her hair and began to fuck her mouth. Slowly at first, but I picked up the pace when Victoria grabbed me and tried to push me deeper inside of her mouth.

"Oh V!" I moaned as I felt her saliva coating my cock. I could hear her mouth and throat slobbering all over my member, doing her best to make sure that it would slide into her ass. I was holding on tightly to her hair as I fucked her mouth. My balls were slapping hard against her chin and Victoria was loving every minute of it.

"Oh god! I don't know how I got along without this dick." She groaned before going lower and taking my balls in between her lips. I was in near heaven as she licked and sucked on my balls while her hand was stroking my cock wonderfully. I couldn't believe just how lucky I was.

"Why don't you get this ready?" Victoria said turning away from my cock and presenting her wonderful ass to me. I grinned from ear to ear before dropping to my knees and burying my tongue into her incredible luscious and wet pussy. "Ohhh yeah!" Victoria moaned as my tongue pushed against her clit. "My ass! Duncan... Lick My Ass!" Victoria moaned as she used her hands to spread her butt cheeks.

I decided not to keep her waiting any longer. I moved my mouth upwards and tossed my head in between her cheeks. My tongue reached out and began to swirl around her rosebud. Victoria groaned and made sure to hold her cheeks spread. I drove my tongue inside of her rectum and quickly felt the tightness and warmth come from her behind.

"Oh Duncan! Duncan! OH I needed this! More! More!" Victoria moaned as I continued to give her ass exactly what she wanted. What this gorgeous woman had told me she needed. I moved my fingers to her cunt which was now drooling. I easily slid two of my fingers inside of her causing her to moan and gasp.

My tongue hadn't dared leave her behind. I sucked and spat all over her rear, making sure that this most perfect of asses was prepared for what was to come. I saw Victoria lower her head onto the bed and push her ass back more and more against her my face. She was pushing hard against my tongue as my fingers stroked her insides.

"Duncan! I'm Cumming! I'm fucking cumming! AHHHH DUNCAN! SHITTTT!" I heard Victoria scream as her ass and pussy exploded all around my tongue and fingers. Her ass was even tighter around my tongue, my fingers felt as though they may be broken off by the force of her orgasm. "Please! Do It! Fuck My ass now!" Victoria moaned while still recovering from her orgasm.

"Not just yet." I told her as I moved to my bag. I pulled out the bottle of lubricant I had brought with me.

"I see you came prepared!" Victoria said when she saw what I held in my hand. She wiggled her butt as I knelt behind her once more.

"I was hoping the opportunity would present itself." I said as I began to pour the liquid onto her butt. I just loved to see her shining thanks to the coating. I moved my hands closer and closer to her asshole and pushed a finger inside of her backside.

"Ohhh god!" Victoria moaned. "I'm so glad it did!" She groaned as I continued to push my finger deeper and deeper into her backside. I couldn't believe how hot and tight she was and continued to push my fingers inside of her. I pushed it in and out a few times before I attempted to put a second finger inside. "OHHH GOD! I've missed this. My ass has been waiting for you!" Victoria said.

"It's a wonderful ass." I told her. "I can't wait to fuck it."

"Then....please! Please! Fuck it! I want you to fuck it!" She begged.

"You asked for it!" I told her as I settled behind her perfect behind. I put more of the lubricant on my cock and aimed it at her ass. Victoria was still holding her butt cheeks open for me and I couldn't deny how amazing of a sight it was. I held my cock and guided it into her rear end.

"OHHH MY GOD!" Victoria shouted as my head slipped inside of her backside. I had one hand holding the base of my cock whilst the other was on Victoria's lower back, attempting to hold her steady while more and more of my cock disappeared into her rear end. "Oh baby! Oh baby! I love your cock in my ass! More! Please give me more!"

I heard her screams and continued to push my cock inside of her. She moaned and tried to push her ass back against me but I wouldn't let her. My hand on her lower back was doing a good job of keeping her from setting the pace. Most of my cock was in her already.

"Please baby! I know there's more! Give me more! I can take ITTTTT! OOOOHHH GOD!" Victoria shouted as I slid the remainder of my cock inside her backside. My balls were touching her pussy while her ass was squeezing the life out of my cock. "This is so good! Fuck me baby please! Fuck me."

I moved back and pulled my cock out of her ass again. I did until only the tip of it was left inside of her before pushing back hard. Victoria moaned and groaned as though the air was taken out of her. I repeated the same process over and over again, pushing more and more of me at every stroke.

"Oh my god! Oh MY GOD! FUCK IT! FUCK MY ASS DUNCAN! OHHHH SHIT!" She screamed as I quickened the pace. My dick was soon going at a much faster pace now and I was beginning to fuck her with deep hard strokes. "OHHH MY GOD! JUST LIKE THAT! OH GOD! FUCK ME! OH GOD!"

"I love your tight little ass. It looks so good stretched out around my cock." I told her as I fucked her so hard that I was quickly covered in sweat.

"It's yours Duncan! MY ASS IS YOURS! OH MY! FUCK YOUR GIRL'S TIGHT LITTLE ASS! OHHH SHIT!" She shrieked loudly. Hearing these filthy things coming out of her mouth only egged me on all the more. I held on tightly to her hips and moved her entire body back and forth. Victoria was pushing her ass back against me so hard I thought there would be bruised when I woke up in the morning.

None of that stopped me from continuing to wreck her asshole with my hard dick. I dug my nails into her butt cheeks and continued pounding her with as much desire as she was showing me. I was so close to cumming and filling her ass with my seed. I just wanted to get her over the edge.

"Oh Duncan! I'm cumming! I'm so close! I'm going to burst! Oh my god!" Victoria finally gave me the salvation that I needed. "OHH DUNCAN! AHHH I LOVE YOUUUU!" Victoria shouted as her orgasm rocked her body. "AHHHHH!!" She screamed as her pussy squirted pussy juices all over me and the mattress.

"Oh my god V!" I groaned as I felt the tightness of her ass as she came overcome me. There was nothing I could do to keep from unleashing the torrent of cum that I had in my cock. I exploded inside of my lover's ass. I came for what felt like hours. More and more cum continued to spur from deep within my balls to fill her behind with my cream. I couldn't believe how much there was. "VVVVVVVVVVV!" I shouted again as I felt my cock soften slowly inside her behind.

"I love you!" I told her holding her body close to me. I was smiling stupidly from ear to ear. I hadn't remembered having an orgasm that powerful. I looked at Victoria and thought I couldn't remember seeing a sight that beautiful. I felt my heart fill with joy and I couldn't remember when the last time I had ever felt it was.

"I love you more than you'll ever know." She whispered in my ear before I fell into a deep sleep.