All Comments on 'The Road to Hell'

by TheEndBegins

Sort by:
  • 175 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I like your typical "burn the bitch and her convoy" stories, and I was going to write a scathing review, but then I took pause. What would I do if someone I cared about was sick, and that was the ONLY way I could earn enough money to afford treatment? If the options I had were to either sacrifice that person and keep my dignity, or sacrifice my wedding vows and dignity, I'd choose the latter in a heartbeat. I'd rather be divorced and have my daughter be alive, then keep my dignity and bury my child.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks

For sharing.

PultoyPultoyalmost 12 years ago
Seems to be well thought through

I think you knew where you were going from the first keystroke. This was a good story and I appreciate the effort you put into it to make it dynamic and real.

There'll be lots of ghosts and goblins theories presented to you over this, but I think you did fine.

Thank you for writing. 5*****

Regards,

-Pultoy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
First, you're going to get

a slew of closet cuckolds taking a break from smoking cocks and getting ass-fucked just long enough to cry about this story. Second, although your premise is somewhat unusual, your delivery lacks emotion. Keep trying. 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Two points

While I agree with the comment that I would do anything to save my child, I had a couple of thoughts on this story.

First (and this one may be a flaw in the writing, or my reading, of the story). I never got the impression that the hospital was refusing treatment unless the full amount was paid up front. I know from experience (my wife has breast cancer) that the medical industry generally doesn't work that way, provided at least one person is employed and making monthly payments. In this case, both spouses were employed. This seems to be a case of how deep in debt the family would be left after medical treatment was rendered. In that case, the wife's choice was not based on her daughter's survival -- an important distinction.

Let's say for the sake of argument that the hospital was scaling back treatment without full payment up front. That leads to my second observation. Why did the wife make the unilateral decision to prostitute herself with no input from the husband? Did she somehow feel that he didn't love his daughter enough to make any sacrifice to save her? I know, given my child's life on the line and no other options, that I would grant permission (and hate myself for it, as well as seek out and destroy her scumbag boss somewhere down the line).

In the end, the wife's deception is the crux of the issue. Marriage is communication, especially in times of crisis. The husband might have been able to come up with a better solution (perhaps recording the boss's demands, turning them over to prosecutors, then suing the company for sexual harassment, for instance?).

In the context of this story, nobody will ever know what would have happened, because the wife didn't trust her husband enough to share the full scope of her "sacrifice."

fregenfregenalmost 12 years ago
If

If he had been given the choice to use his body to save his daughter would he have done it? Hmmm. Would he have been upfront with his wife, causing her additional pain, or would he have tried to hide it? Hmmm.<P>

Thanks for sharing.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Wow

Tough call. The bottom line is she used her body for money to help their daughter. As another comment pointed out, what if he had done the same thing? What would her reaction have been. I still see divorce inevitable if the story is continued.

DrPopeDrPopealmost 12 years ago
Quite a intresting angle to this story ....

It was ...a refreshing and more to the point NEW take on things for the LW category and I rate it a success.

It wasn't exactly well written as a stand alone piece of literature but rather short, concise and to the point (I prefer the full literary treatment personally but that's my preference and has nothing to do with your story )

Thumbs up from me !

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
CLICHES NOT-WITH-STANDING

a person got to do what ever is necessary and dam the torpedoes. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
betrayed

he smoked a meaty cock, rudely buggered cornhole, betrayed!

IrfonIrfonalmost 12 years ago
Hmm...

I still think that IF they were as close as she claims,that the least she could have done is discussed it FIRST with her Husband and NOT just gone ahead.....

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Well Mr. Author - YOU WERE WRONG AGAIN !

I'm the commenter who got the indirect shout-out at intro to this story, from saying your previous work was fodder for " Sunday School " ( a opinion I still hold ) . You apparently heard that & have reacted by saying I shouldn't peruse this story. Well that was very incorrect, if you go by the five stars I've rated this effort at.

It should be admitted, right off the bat that I know it's 1000X easier to be a critic then a author, maybe more. True, I was a little snarky with your first effort but hopefully not malicious . Please note, I praised your concept of that story ( wasn't totally negative ) & join previous commentators in saluting the foundation of this one.

The main complaint in that old comment was that there was zero moral ambiguity . Well this story has that quality squared making this a very thoughtful & entertaining read from my perspective. Thank you. NOW , so you don't get a swelled head ... the dialogue especially from the wife's character was a bit stilted.

Because I'm such a nice guy- full marks were still awarded but next time ...... so thank you again & I hope you enjoy the praise others will heap on you . Good luck & i look forward to your next literature submission.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not consistent

In this society where it all turns out about money, she could have quit much earlier. How much did she earn with her whoring with a bonus of 5000$ per event? 100000, 200000, more? She could have made that and more without whoring herself out for over a year by filing a claim with the courts. That money would have paid for the treatment better without all the turmoil and anger. But you would have had a different story.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 12 years ago
Comment?

This dumb story does not warrant a comment. 1 star

theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 12 years ago
I love happy endings

WTF an anonamous with a valid point. Three cheers for Obama Care as a start in the right direction. TAX GREED!

Fighting41Fighting41almost 12 years ago
Wow Really Wow

What happens when the power bill needs to be paid? Or the car payment might be a bit tight. No one and I mean no one will put up with their spouse being a whore over such an extended period of time no matter how well intentions might be 1* and only getting that because the story has to be rated

zed0zed0almost 12 years ago
OH BOY!

He gets to stay married to a whore! Yippy Skippy! One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
much as I'm generally in the torch the bitch camp

and I'm usually front line there btw

she did what she did to save her daughter

not because boss had a bigger dick, or she thought her man was a wuss

but because she had to save her daughter, and that was the only way she could do it.

and she gave her husband everything he would need if he wanted to utterly destroy her if he wanted to.

kind of hard to torch a woman like that

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

You can paint it anyway you like she was a whore and not his wife for a year. Maybe the end does justify the means to some people but there are always alternatives and whoring yourself out without talking to your partner is not the way to do it.

SpykkeSpykkealmost 12 years ago
Full marks for courage

this is a topic guaranteed to get the "burn the bitch" trolls in LW to react - and they did!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Emily the victim

For being the main recipient of a whoring mother. The boss the main beneficiary of the whoring and nothing was done to him for a sexual harassment case ,the other could be the men who fuck the mother,this could turn out to be a federal case if the whoring is done across states and involving men from other states-what a bomb case this would be-settlement shall be in millions not $5,000-

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Stupid story

unreal-1*

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
so they couldn't get a second or third mortgage

they had many other choice or than being a whore and if your going to be a basic whore why not do porn. This was a story about a slut wife. I thing her heart was in the right place but in the end she's just a whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting

This is a story guaranteed to get the "wimp/cucks" in LW running back to the closet to "jack off" .... and they will!

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 12 years ago
Enjoyed the story and its concept, but...

It seemed as if you had a previous commitment and had to cut the story short. I would have thought there would have been better intentions there. Still, having lost a child to disease, I could understand both parents pain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Unless you have faced the same circumstance.....

Do any of us ever really know how we would react to this situation? I believe she went about it in the wrong way but her heart and intention were in the right place. Good read Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a good idea ...

I suggest you revisit and rewrite...

dinkymacdinkymacalmost 12 years ago
Dang!!

I liked the story line, but it seemed more like an overview - it could have been a few pages longer. Most people would do anything for their children, but there were many options other than the road she took. Thanks for sharing -- looking forward to your next story!

x_witless_xx_witless_xalmost 12 years ago
I read this last week. I didn't?

Sure felt like it. 3* Thanks..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good story

Simple and nice. close to reality. Even if husband was conceding from the beginning he would not be a wimp. I'm sure lot of thse TTB guys are not rich.

This one is not as good as the last one. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
In the second sentence, you use "became reality for my wife and I"

and that is incorrect. Your editor should catch it. How in hell did MOB become known as an editor? You need object pronouns with prepositions. It is supposed to be "for my wife and me".

This story had a real problem in that the wife made a decision on her own with dire consequences for all, yet refused to even reconsider after she was caught. She was not noble or loving. I can see using it in a story, but you cannot make it look like a sacrifice by her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting story line....

The major issue is that as a story it was too rushed. This had the potential to be a powerful story line but you just did not fill it out enough. It is hard to even give the characters and plot lines any comment because you just did not develop them enough. Good idea, poor execution.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
mmmmmm

OMG what a sucker first she offers you a bag of blank dvds then sends you to your daughter for a well rehersd talk calling your bluff as she all ready knew the out come .

You think she's techno savy to find and re route video from a room she as never seen but not find a battery operated recorder in her own purse hahaha you poor dim wited cuck hahaha

She's now banging every one and keeping the mint for her self LOLOLOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Terrible premise

The hospital would NOT have required money up front for treatment. And if there was a question of payment, the hospital would have given the family financial counseling regarding the payment and an opportunity to obtain financial aid towards the bill (this just happened to me with respect to a recent hospital stay), so this urban legend/ leftist hysteria about not receiving medical treatment without money is just plain BS. Further, the wife should have tapped her retirement plans before considering spreading those legs, and her boss, if he was a right person, might have loaned or advanced a good employee funds in such a situation, so both the wife and boss should be burned to the fullest extent because what they sexually did was wrong and unnecessary. Finally, the worst that could have happened had the treatment amount gone beyond what they could pay is bankruptcy, so in effect the wife did spread her legs to keep the house (which they probably would have lost in bankruptcy) so I SEE THE WIFE ULTIMATELY SCREWING TO KEEP HER HOUSE, NOT TO SAVE THE KID. That's totally unsympathetic and I'd say burn the bitch for that. 1 star.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
there are times when the story line

is better than the story written. you do need more detail in the characters. that would help, yes it was a bit rushed. but i like the story line about the evidence and taping the calls - but the boss would have found out about the recordings - he is a perv and he would have watched. but all in all you get a 5 for putting together a good story with lots of sorrow for the husband and wife. but you do know women can make good money without spreading their leggs?

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 12 years ago
????

If she had that from the get go, she could have used it to get money from the boss and skipped most of the sex she "cringed " about.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
LitEROTICA

The story isn't the least bit erotic, so why bother. At the least, a warning that there is no eroticism should have joined the other warnings in the header.

An aside for those screaming about why the wife should be punished. First, he told you in the header she wouldn't be, so why bother reading if that's what you're looking for? Second, for those who insists she's lying: She's a fictional character, she has no motivation beyond what the author says she has. Get help people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It was good until it fell apart.

Hospitals don't require upfront payment. Hubby's boss conveniently had cameras and audio recorders and helped set them up....why? States have a no fault divorce clause meaning she could fuck the entire green bay packers on national television and it wouldn't mean shit. Also, if she had all the evidence beforehand, why didn't she use it in court?

Why did you say that she was partners with a divorcee who had been caught cheating on her husband? Do you know how tired and used that plot device is? His reactions to her actions are pathetic. She's fu king men for money for their daughter and his feelings are hurt....right after he tells us that parents will do anything to save their children.

Then you said she never had an orgasm or any enjoyment from having sex with all those clients, why? Not only would that be a lie, it's immaterial. All in all, a good story that you destroyed.

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzalmost 12 years ago
Tried to read it

never found it interesting enough to continue. No vote on this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Health insurance.

Among the civilized nations, only in the good old USA (AKA as Absurdistan) one has to worry about going bankrupt because of medical treatments or even to worry about not being able to afford medical (including prescription coverage or dental or optical) insurance whether employed or unemployed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I liked the story............

It was very well written and had a good story line. Both stories that you've submitted have been excellent. For being a short story, the characters were well developed.

Please keep writing and ignore the haters.

sbart921sbart921almost 12 years ago
Well written, but ...

The writing was very good, well edited, and easy to read. The wife however, was a whore for at least a year and he never did discover if this was the first time she had been unfaithful. Too many men (including her boss/pimp) for too long a period and she still wins. Don't turn into a Matt M.; you have a lot of potential.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

The ending seems appropriate, but not going after a settlement, with all that documentation? Sometimes the options are such ... and no easy choice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Politics?

I understand your political motivation for this story. But with both of the couple working and presumablly with health insurance, I can't believe that there would be such a massive shortfall in their coverages. At least your story did not give a clue as to why they were so overwhelmed. Yes, the US will expand it health care coverage after the unconstitutional version goes down soon, but not by rationing care as the Euros do to restrain costs.

SKHPSKHPalmost 12 years ago
No conclusion that pleases me

She did what she did at first behind his back. When he found out, she continued despite his protests and never gave him any other choice. She acted coldbloodedly without any emotion - that shows a lot about her personality. A normal, really loving wife would have had a lot of emotional problems with this kind of whoring and betrayal of her husband.

Even her "solution" in the end is coldblooded: she left him no choice for any kind of retribution. No husband with a bit of brain would risk continuing a mariage with such a bitch. The next ruthless action is foreseeable!

But: 4* for decent writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Cheers

The cost of chemotherapy for Cancer is very prohibitive wherever you are, so your premise is believable. Still even if it isn't you made allowances beforehand that this is fiction. For a short story you were able to capture the spirit of Sarah and her husband.

You really show great promise and the editing of mikothebaby was superb :-)))

Thanks for a great read

racoon1174racoon1174almost 12 years ago
Politics and Religion should be left out of loving wives

Politics and Religion should be left out of loving wives stories it turns off readers who don't share your views. Also you are sadly misinformed of how healthcare works in this country.

Even if they couldn't afford there own health insurance (highly doubtful) there are various progarms for children that are open even to those in the upper middle class. She might not have been able to get soemthing expensive like a bone marrow transplant without some financial agreement but chemo for children there has to be hundreds of charities and hospitals that could provide it. Hospital's do not require you pay for everything as you go in fact they are usually so happy to find someone who will pay the bills that they will set up interest free financing.

Sad too because this was well writen I gave it a 3

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Interesting story

I do not know the American Health system, so I do not apreciate this story well.

There was a story earlier about the German occupacy in France and this story. Both story looked for the boundary of the forgivingness in the cheating. The absolute sure is to forgive for a slut is 95% mistake, but both story (this and the France occupation) showed situations where the forgivinness may be some chance and the reconcilation may try. In such event the trust will not be 100% for 10-15 years and the husband will be sad sometiime when this past will couse frustation.That's why the wife must give more in the marriage emotionaly, care and love as the husband does.

BTW Ohio's story "Visiting Richard Gronier" is a little other, because the husband wanted a solid background for his leucemiac daughter and the cheating was not money gathering activity..

Lord_GroLord_Groalmost 12 years ago
One minor quibble

Unlike the way things were twenty-odd years ago, most childhood leukemia is eminently treatable these days. A good friend of mine was diagnosed with acute lymphoblastic leukemia back in the early 1990's, and spent the better part of a year in hospital going through three increasingly brutal rounds of chemotherapy. When, ten years after that, her four-year-old daughter was diagnosed with the same disease, better than 90% of her treatment took place in an outpatient setting. She's fine now, by the way.

Others have addressed the financial issue already, so I will simply observe that while it's a fine little story with a limited number of technical faults, it lacks any significant erotic elements, and I would therefore suggest that you have miscategorized it. Literotica DOES have a section for "Non-Erotic" works, after all.

torgrimtorgrimalmost 12 years ago
Mostly good.

I liked this story for the most part. As another reviewer said the wife acted behind his back and still continued after, she was damn cold. While I didn't like her character her actions did make me feel more for the husband. You worked well through his thoughts and how he was getting to each point, and showed how he got to the point of being willing to try counseling. Personaly I felt the epilogue took away from what you had previously written, but that could just be down to me. I like the go through the story, here your main character chose his path and all I got to see as a reader was the start and finish.

Thanks

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Strident

Hubby was very determined after the discovery. Understood! However, he continued to be that strident despite a lot of evidence that he MIGHT reconsider. After all, he IS 'allowing' Sweety to continue, because they both see it as necessary for their daughter's future. 4*

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Really an interesting dilemma

Most national hospital plans are slow reacting unless you know key personnel and so the Europeans saying it is an American problem are off base. We all have it and many a family have come out of a health problem financially destroyed or worse yet they find a solution. In the case I would do the same thing if some women wanted to pay me. Though I admit that I would be up from about it with my wife!

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Quite a dilemma

Most national hospital plans are slow reacting unless you know key personnel and so the Europeans saying it is an American problem are off base. We all have it and many a family have come out of a health problem financially destroyed or worse yet they find no solution. In the case I would do the same thing if some women wanted to pay me. Though I admit that I would be up from about it with my wife!

warthog50warthog50almost 12 years ago
You have to wonder

As sharp as the wife turned out to be, and since she changed the video routing before the first party, you have to wonder why she didn't go to her husband very early on with her material and have him sue the company....would surely have provided more than enough money for chemo,etc. Since she chose not to, you have to wonder if she was getting more out of the situation than just money for her child.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
well, of course

on first sight, everybody will say, oh come on she just saved her kids life.

well did she ?

I'm not sure. I never had any kind of sickness I could cure eating money.

And by the overheard conversation at the restroom, her enthusiasm seemed oscar worthily.

and last but not least, how many decisions a couple should made together did she already take in the past or will she take in the future? the phonecall with her ex boss/pimp was for sure coldblodded also her action and her it knowledge.

to be true more open questions than answers and a counselor might not be very helpfull. a interrogation specialist would know more about that. and a good doctor after a year of whoring would make me also sleep better before taking her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
She still

She still got got to try a bunch of different hard new cock. He got stuck with the same used up well fucked pussy. So who in this story really got dicked?

BTTapBTTapalmost 12 years ago
The good, bad and ugly

The good-your writing style, with plenty of clever quips (I liked the commentary about the cheating wife, dying daughter and loss of appetite with a free steak dinner on the table). Also, your creativity. The premise isn't exactly brand new, but it was a fairly original run up the flagpole.

The bad-the dialogue. People don't talk like the characters do in this story. Dialogue is difficult to write, so I appreciate how hard it is to make it work.

The ugly-suspension of disbelief. Not because I had to engage in it, but because I didn't know exactly what disbelief I was supposed to be suspending. Was it a matter of getting the whore-dollars or the daughter would not receive the treatment? Or was it that the whore-dollars were necessary if the family wasn't to become hopelessly overwhelmed with debt? Or was it that the whore-money simply enabled them to cover the medical bills without going into debt at all? If I read the story correctly, it seems the medical bills all got covered, so I guess the whoring paid for the whole tab. Honestly, I would think a relatively young couple of parents would rather take out a second mortgage and saddle themselves with another $150,000 in debt than have the wife whore herself out for months, straining the marriage to the breaking point all the while and all but guaranteeing that the marriage would end in divorce. And yet, there is essentially no discussion about it.

All in all, an entertaining short read (some food for thought, etc.).

jasonnhjasonnhalmost 12 years ago
Great story

but she would have been better off to rob a bank Both things are bad. What she did hurt the person she "loves" most in the world. She hid what she was doing from him and even when he found out she continued to do it. Deceiving, cheating, ignoring, defying, disrespecting, etc seems like a funny way to show love. Or, she could have robbed the bank, taken money from a bunch of people she didn't even know. Or, she could have not paid the hospital, eventually declared personal bankruptcy and started over. Maybe if she had talked with her husband or a debt counselor they could have come up with better ideas. Instead she chose to hurt her husband.

The author tries to say cheating may be tolerable to deal with a bad situation but fails as far as I am concerned. Maybe if a gunman had your family tied up and threatened to kill your daughter unless you fucked him it would be something you have to do. Paying the bills is NOT a good enough reason. Also, you try to tie the illness to the bills, using sympathy for the illness to make "paying the bills" OK. They are separate things. I can't afford to pay for housing, clothes, or food for my kids. Is it OK to prostitute myself and betray my husband? Sorry, no.

A good story, I feel for both the wife and the husband. The situation they are in is heartbreaking. The characters and the situation is created very well. I just can't accept the author's solution. The reconciliation? Given that the author painted them into a corner, I'm ambivalent. It's clear there is love on both sides, It's also clear that, despite the consequences, the wife feels justified about what she did. The husband is boasting that his wife is back on the straight and narrow. His confidence is foolish. What if the leukemia recurred? Same situation. Would she do it again? Bet she would. The counseling portion could have been used to show her she was wrong even though she did it for "good intentions". As is, she never learns that lesson. Nothing has been fixed. It leaves me feeling her actions were justified. They were not. That pollutes the reconciliation.

koosewatcherkoosewatcheralmost 12 years ago
Husbands Loss

The husband has the opportunity to live with a prostitute and a child with leukemia in remission. What happens when the child's leukemia returns, a wife on a street corner. This was unsatisfying on so many levels, but to continue a marriage under these circumstances is the worse case scenario!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Smart woman

If she was smart enough to find the camera's then she is smart enough to find the recorder.Either way she is smat enough to get away with it.

Scotty

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hardman

Is that you LOL? My favorite internet hardman, LesionsOnLips, yapped about "tranking down and killing" some anon. Haven't heard from that Billy Badass in a couple months so maybe the confrontation didn't work out like he expected. That is the trouble with these internet tuffboyz, they usually get bitch slapped in real life. LOL

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

In the end he is just a cuck waiting for the next crisis for her to need to spend some time on her back!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Your first outing was very original

But this was just one long cliche. The old wife takes the opportunity to get some strange dick while claiming she's doing it to save the husband's job story, with a sick kid replacing the hubby's job. Yawn, JPB wrote this story 8 years ago and better. A whore by any other reason is still a whore

chilleywilleychilleywilleyalmost 12 years ago
Good stroy

Love the idiologs that think that virtue is a suicide pack So your virtue or your child? I'm a guy and yes I would do that. About telling the husban, no! Too muchinformation, too much pain. She bravely bore the anguish silently. I beleave her that she didn't enjoy it. Whoring it's about the client's pleasure, nt the whore's. she has to fake that, and aparently did it well.

SO the moma bear did what she needed to do to protect her kid. With the loss of public health care, we'll see more of that.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nope

Not at all.

TheEndBeginsTheEndBeginsalmost 12 years agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone who read the story and offered compliments or constructive criticisms.

I just wanted to address a point several people have made: I'm well aware that the medical industry doesn't have a "pay-as-you-go" system where they'll turn out patients if they can't afford treatment. At least, not yet. The way the country is going now, it wouldn't surprise me in the least if that happened in the not-too-distant future, but whatever. Also, I have (fortunately) never had a family member stricken with cancer, so I don't know how treatable various forms are or how expensive the treatment is. But, because research can be long and boring, and to help make the story more interesting, I opted to just make shit up. I won't make a dime from this story, so if I want to cut corners, I will.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I Say, "Good story!"

As long as they have been married, he can watch those tapes and know if she is faking it with the "clients."

studebakerhawkstudebakerhawkalmost 12 years ago
Get a grip!!

C'mon, folks. This is not a political story. It is not a referendum on health care in the U.S. It was about the choices that circumstances forced this couple to make. Medical bills are the leading cause of bankruptcy in America. That fact remains true whether you love America's health care system or hate it. This makes it a credible mechanism for the author to justify heavy financial demands being placed on a family. The author was NOT attempting to make a political statement, so how about just sticking to discussing the story?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Sorry folks I wouldnever take a whoreing wife like that back. She did it because she liked it, oh the money probably went to the daughter for her treatmen but you can be sure that Sarah enjoye3de pulling the wool over her husbands eyes letting other men pump her full of cum for a year. Sarahs husband should divorce the cunt and sue her company for all hecan get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What if she was playing all of them

She knew she was being recorded. Why did he automatically consider it solid evidence and not her setting up what seems to be evidence of her true intentions?

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 12 years ago
Nice read even though I disagree with the premise

Jasonnh and others said it well. Yes, sacrifice is sometimes needed to care for a sick loved one. But I have trouble believing she did not enjoy her "work." Prostitutes indicate they do what they do because they like sex, not just the money. I'm excluding the "slave trade" and such. Obviously, an addict who needs money for a fix probably is not interested in the sex except as a means to an end. But methinks the wife doth protest too much. Did she use lubricant (because she lacked arousal and didn't provide her own)? A hooker would use condoms these days, but she fucked bareback, exposing hubby to serious disease. To get money for her daughter, she risked her husband's life. I personally think she just liked the sex, and her husband, if he has a brain, will not be able to trust her or to get over it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good story, good ending,she saved her daughter

she did what she had to do to save her daughter can you really fault her. In my country USA we do not universal health care , every other civilzed nation does. if that was the case this never would have happened. with our freedom to choice and no coverage for Pre existing conditions we are playing russian roulett with our lives. as far as our republican party is concerned only the fittest should survive.does not that sound famailar there was a guy in GERMANY IN 1942 who felt the same way. does history alway repeat itself.for the worst.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Contorted beyond any rhyme or reason forthis self cuck

The only way this works on any level is that you continue to pimp her out for hard cash to pay for your new Corvette and fishing boat and mistress and shotgun and---<P>

After getting everything you wanted sell her to another pimp in Mexico.<P>

If you think this is far out - re-read the story.

Waste of talent

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Why is she sorry???

After all, she did it to pay for her daughters hospital bills? And why say she didn't enjoy it? You're telling me that she never ONCE enjoyed it? Then why not take the tapes to the police after the first time? I'm sure the lawsuit could have more than paid the expenses.

As for the husband. What a joke. In one breath he's saying how a parent will do anything, sacrifice anything, to save their child...then he's mad at his wife who is doing more to pay those medical bills than he can do. Is he jealous that people were willing to pay his wife for her services, while he had to work his ass off?

If I were her, I would tell him to shove his complaints up his ass. He can do one of two things, accept that her actions were motivated to save their daughter and move on, OR divorce her. But his bullshit, pathetic whining had sure as fuck better stop.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007almost 12 years ago
Be Smart

If I had to pay hospital billls until I died, there is no way I would sanction my wife whoring herself out. I would get her to agree to a legal separation which would outline the terms of divorce at the end of 6 months if the conseling failed, which it would. In that time, I would be making financial arrangements to protect myself and preparing my daughter for the eventuality of divorce. Personally, I can understand why she did what she did. However, I know I could not forget it and the fiber of our marriage would be irrepairably damaged no matter how much I loved her. After the divorce, she could go back to whoring herself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
queer eye for the cuckeye

just wanting to be cucked is the main thing for that guy, desperate pleas for savage cuckings, a life of cuckdom spent in cuckoldry

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Divorces only cost big bucks if they're contested....

....and this recon defies logic. But still a good subject matter to explore. Maybe next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
oh lol

She didn't talk about it beforehand with her hubby , did she? Great rolemodel for her daughter: "My mommy got fucked SO many times , i eventualy got better! Thanks mom! I should go thank all those people too!!!"

UndrApprctdUndrApprctdalmost 12 years ago
Good Story; Bad Message

Yes, the cheater ALWAYS has a good reason for their behavior. She so easily & callously cheated, why would he for a second believe she wouldn't do it again?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
re: the aqua man

Here we go again. This radical fuck can't make a single comment on any story without mentioning the anonymous reader. If it bothers you so much, why don't you stop reading the comments made by the Anon, but then that would take a brain, wouldn't it.

juderboyjuderboyalmost 12 years ago
Forgiveness is wonderful

But this situation was stupid. Why did her boss walk away scott free? She could be in a bit of hot water if the law found out, but they should have sued the bastard. She could have talked a deal and taken down a bunch of bigshots. It wouldn't have come to that. Those men would have paid millions to keep this quite. If they needed the money so bad, why do nothing.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Something people are missing

Well, actually two things.

1) The wife WILLINGLY went into the 'bonus' situation. So for those who say 'she could have dealt with the issue after the first time', wrong! If she dropped a dime on her boss a) her husband would know about what she did, something she desperately did not want, b) her boss would turn to Sarah and the rest of his minions and say 'well, yes we're caught, but she did it willingly. WE never blackmailed her into anything. So she'd be a whore in the eyes of the public and an unfit mother. Recall, the boss never tried to blackmail her until she tried to QUIT. It was never established that she was blackmailed into this job choice. So that wouldn't work.

2) As soon as the husband found out, the damage was done to her marriage but she still had hospital bills. Yes, the author stretches a premise and the wife was stupid. Exactly how do you have that conversation, btw, oh thou naysayers? "Honey, mind if I whore myself so I can pay the doctor bills?" Yeah, THAT is an easy conversation to have...So she continued and she made sure that she had a number of options to try to prove her willing to fix things.

Consider this. In many Third World nations, there are wives and girlfriends who kiss their husbands good bye at they go to work as a prostitute. It's how they can earn their money. They are poor farm girls without an education, but WITH a pussy. And these men have to suck it up, pardon the pun. This is a hard and humiliating thing, but some places just don't have jobs or options. The wife felt she was in that catagory. Was she right? Probably not but how she felt was the relevant factor.

She took one for the team.

Now...the commenters have a few good points. She didn't discover any of the cameras at home? Really? The point about the hospital payment system was VERY relevant! But even so...you are about to lose the house? You see your husband working 90 hours a week and he's killing himself? The car is about to be taken for want of payment? What do you do, tough guy? Would I voluntarily whore my wife out for a lifestyle? No! But the wife did not want to see their whole lives ruined for a few hours on her back. It is a calculation each of us has to make when the tough call comes. I sympathize

Nicely done. Could be better written but I ate up the moral ambiguity.

Here is my main critique. The husband listened to his wife be cold, calculating and amoral to her boss. I would have to think very hard about how much she is actually trying to play ME! I'd check out few tapes and ask my daughter a few pointed questions before I took wifey at face value.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
I agree with you to a point FD45

In some third world countries that have no other option. You can't compare apples to oranges. There are millions of people that go through the same shit everyday and they don't make the same choice she did or for a matter of fact, the same choice he made. Also another point you over looked, in third world countries the husband know his wife is a whore, this husband found out over hearing two guys talking. How is that any way close to being the same.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Huedogg2, I have been critical of your stories...

Not of your moral stance, just your writing.

So how the hell do I reconcile that with the fact that you delivered your point directly and concisely, the only glaring error being 'know' instead of 'knows'..??!!?

Anyway, I agree with you 100%. We have a poor underclass in this country who suffer from life's cruelty as much as in any third world nation, and guess what? They don't all automatically become whores or criminals as a means of escape.

As a matter of fact, it is usually the ones who struggle that have a great faith and spirituality, misplaced or not.

As well, there is a fair representation of rich and independent people, who want for nothing, but sill decide to become players, without any reason at all, save for their own selfish disregard for anyone and anything around them.

No matter... in the end, the wife in this story betrayed her husband and family anyway, by taking the decision out of his hands. She CAN'T be trusted, and she thinks little of her husband's rights and feelings. Not only that, but where is the sense, if she got the money for the hospital, but then risked her family to something like Hep C, AIDS, or even any of the 'minor' issues. Nah, doesn't wash.

At the end of the day, she is a cold, calculating whore, and is playing everybody. Glad she ain't my wife.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Okay, I'm game

How do you make $5000 a week legally and with her education and opportunity? Not a lot is coming to mind to me.

I am not defending her decision (which is a bit of a stretch) but instead pointing out her lack of options based on her own thoughts and feelings.

'Breaking Bad' is a phenomonal series based on that very premise except with a guy who isn't attractive enough to suck cock.

MrVdogMrVdogalmost 12 years ago
Ridiculous ending, even though you warned us.

Sorry, I would not sell my immortal soul to the devil to save my child's corporeal body. Bad trade, and an unforgivable error. Not divorcing her, not exposing her boss, amounts to tacit approval of both, and puts his souls at risk, also. His error is that he didn't divorce her immediately, and expose her boss as soon as there was evidence.

In fact, had his wife turned whistleblower immediately, she might have sued for more money than a few $5k weekends ever made her, and retained her righteousness before God and the community. Now, she's a whore and he's a cuckold, and they both face some sharp questions at the pearly gate.

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
And FD45 How many hospitals work on kids for free

St Jude in Memphis, Tn takes all kinds, race, ages as long as their not over 18. There are hospital and Dr all over the planet that will treat a sick child. Her education must have sucked if she didn't have insurance. And for that matter, she didn't wait to find another opition. She started whoring herself out once the shit hit the fan. Both had jobs and both probley had insurance.....and who make $5,000 a month as a hooker. A pornstar maybe but remember she was an undercover whore.

FD45FD45almost 12 years ago
Shrug

That is a plot hole I can't fix. It's inherent in the story just as much as the fact that dialysis would make a kidney transplant much less of an emergency, giving years of life to a girl. I only deal with the stories as they are dealt out.

So I have to go with the premise of the story as given and the characters as written. The wife made her choices. I can't excuse them, but I can be sympathetic to the bind she felt she faced.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What would an admitted cuck do?

Story set up a strange problem. In that circumstance, what would an admitted cuck do? Admitted cuck huecuck can't be the only admitted cuck around, what would others do?

TheEndBeginsTheEndBeginsalmost 12 years agoAuthor

Pleased to see that this story is still getting discussed. I wrote this with the idea that it would spark discussion among people who read these stories. I originally envisioned the wife as a sympathetic character, but decided to fine-tune it so her motives would come under question. Some people have suggested that I write a sequel from the wife's POV, but I think it's more interesting to let the reader decide for their self whether or not she was sincere.

I originally constructed this premise under one question : Are there any circumstances, no matter how unlikely, where I would forgive a woman who cheated on me. The only answer I could come up with was "if it led directly to saving the life of someone close to us." I set up the story to create that scenario and see where it led. I realize it's unrealistic, but again, that's fiction for you.

I've got a new story that will be up soon. The people who hated this story because of the "wimp cuckold" protagonist will probably like my next couple of stories better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sorry Pure BS

At the very least he would have taken down the \pimp and the company he fronts for. Now a year later after all the sex she had they can almost resume sexual relations, only six more months until they can be sure she is testing negative for various diseases and HIV/AIDS. Isnt it wonderful first to live for months with a whore you cant touch, then after the whoring another 18 you cant touch her while she waits to be medically cleared oif diseases she can spread to you and your child. Sorry this is almost a case for the "Nuclear Response" and I am sorry I missed the part where checking the DNA proved the child was his, that in view of the story is needed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

My wife had cancer and we did not have good insurance, it took 10 years of hefty monthly payment to cover the amount owed. The hospitals and doctors worked with me and never affected the treatment she got. She is a survivor now! So I reject the wife's need to whore herself out, many other ways to handle the debt and the child still would have gotten the same treatment she received.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Take them for everything since you have evidence in court and divorce your slut wife. Regardless she still cheated i would rather pay the loans i would have needed than have others with my wife.

I would take wonderful care of my child and love them fully. The mother could go to hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
anon 6/16/12 you seem to follow huedogg around like your his personal staker

I disagree with some of his comments but you follow him around like your his bitch. Get a life and let it go. Huedogg was right about this story, I like a good love story but this is even out there for me.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3over 11 years ago
Only one word for this story.

Pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh, yeah, semofuncpl3 your stories are SO much better! Oh, wait! You don't write, do you?

semofuncpl3, just another anonymous troll.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I agree with most comments...

If the wife had went to the husband first and got consent...it would not have been cheating would it? So there would have had to be other options if he had said no and she accepted his no. She cheated for the same reasons all others cheat...her own! The husband was never given a choice was he? As others have said...you can only take her word, (The Author's actually) that she never enjoyed doing what she was doing at any time. Yes, I realize this was only fiction...but that was my take. I mean, wouldn't it have been more of a believable sacrifice it they both had agreed to this lifestyle? Than the husband wouldn't have had to sleep separate from his wife and could have been a willing Cuckold, which he was anyway...

Old Marine Vet

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Like they say, "Don't judge a person before you walk a mile in their shoes". Yeah my first reaction was to call her a slut for cheating but then I thought about it, she felt she had no other options. Her daughter was DYING. Medical bills were staggering and she felt desperate and she made a choice. Not a choice many would make but she did. But then think about the fact that people cheat for much less. Lust, they feel neglected, the wind blows the wrong way and they get a hard on, etc. take your pick. At least her reason wasn't for selfish pleasure and yeah they had to rebuild their relationship afterwards.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Gobsmacked?

Find a better word! LOL. I would have liked to see a more detailed ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Sorry

Really hated this shit, millions of couples go through terrible hardships and don't resort to this, terrible.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous