The Road Trip

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After I'd finished feeding Rena an ass full of cum I worked all four fingers up her ass and Rena asked me to try to fist her. I didn't really see how I could do it though, I was already up to my knuckles and there seemed to be firm resistance to anything more. "I can try, but I don't think I can get it in any further. I don't want to cause any damage."

"Don't worry just try," she said.

I put more lube on my hand and kept pushing, using much of my strength to my disbelief my entire hand began to slide up Rena's ass. With my entire hand and half my wrist up her ass I began fisting Rena in and out while massaging her clit with my other hand. The movement of my hand up Rena's ass was fairly restricted, but what movement there was Rena obviously loved. Her entire body began to shudder and helplessly moan in what looked like an incredible orgasm.

Rena lay there looking satisfied and spent. Then with limited energy she reached over and grabbed my bottle of piss a drained down the rest of the Gatorade bottle. Finishing the last drop, Rena wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and with affect released a refreshed, "Ahhh!"

After a break in the hot tub we would be ready for round two.

12