All Comments on 'The Road Trip Pt. 01'

by LizLovesLife

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Worthless

Just another worthless cunt cum dumpster needing to be hurt badly....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5! Great story it reminded me of

annony's dead ex wife who fucked more men that a $20 whore. He sucked more cum from her cunt that a $10 whore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

Com slut. Hope she gets caught

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
GREAT STORY

Thanks for a good hot wife story.Good hot sex about a hot wife is why we come here.Thanks again..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
I can already see that the

Celebration next week will really be the divorce party. Whe the stud turns out to be one of the big wigs who is involved in the whore's husbands deal.

This story was ovver when she kissed her husband and family goodbye in paragraph #1. Not worth stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not so far-fetched

Being out of town and alone is a powerful aphrodisiac. Business meetings/conferences are my favorites. I can find an attractive, safe, discreet stranger (most often who is married) and fuck him for two or three days. I don't feel any guilt, just bone-rattling orgasms. Most people woud be very surprised how often we wives make this happen. 5 stars for you!

oatzaboatzabalmost 7 years ago
A thief's comment

@ Not so far-fetched Anon The problem is you steal the freedom of your husband so he can not decide on changing you to other woman for example to a younger model to avoid the decrease of your libido in your elder ages. The cheater = liberty thief.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Not much of a plot

1. Wife leaves for reunion.

2. Trucker!

3. Gang bang!

Haha. Even the sex scenes had no zing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Party.....?

Divorce party.....!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re:not so far fetched

Hope hubby catches your cheating ass and sends you packing. What do you think your kids will think knowing their mother is a slut for strange men?

Anybody that thinks this is erotic has a loose screw and no morals at all. ONE STAR

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
@anonymous - not so far fetched

Well it's obvious why 50% of marriages fail. You're a prime example of one reason. Not every husband is forgiving of a cheating wife. Mind bending organisms over marriage vows? I guess we know which you prefer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
re: anonymous-great story

Speak for yourself. If that was true this story would have over four stars already. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck SHIT.

PirettePirettealmost 7 years ago
Holy Crap

If y'all don't like the story, read something else.

It is FICTION! It is a FANTASY! This is not a documentary.

Enjoy it, or don't, but I think over analyzing this, and other stories, kind of goes against the very idea behind Literotica.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 7 years ago
What was this about?

What was this about? A marriede woman and mother that "kissed her husband and children good bye" before going to a high school reunion. Then suddenly she transform herself into a whore and fuck and suck a lot of strangers. Soon she will go home and kiss the husband and her children with a filthy mouth still with cum. What a mother! She deserves a nomination as the best mother of the month. maybe next time she will take her daughter to help her to fuck all those strangers! Pleaseeeeeee! 1* (where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wrong category, should be in Humor.

I mean, this was a joke, right?

I think its a joke. The writer can't be serious. No woman is this stupid. Well, OK, there is the author, but we don't know what sex he/she is, if either.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent!

Your husband is a lucky man...

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopalmost 7 years ago
Reunion road trips are great

Like the story, it should continue at the reunion xoxoxoxo Annette

MaFreplerMaFrepleralmost 7 years ago
Some suggestions

First, your opening paragraph needs to hook the reader into the story immediately. An inventory of what is in her suitcase doesn't do it. Instead, start with her on the road about to meet the trucker. Second, give some thought to why she is doing what she is doing. There seems to be no reason for her to jump into bed with a stranger except that that is your plot. Good storytelling requires believable characters doing things for believable reasons, and you don't have that here. Third, amp up the heat. The sex here is tepid, and not particularly interesting, which makes it even more unbelievable that she's doing it in the first place. Fourth, your character needs to think about why she just slept with multiple men. Either she's already a serial cheater, in which case you need to bring that up, or else this is completely out of character for her, and she needs to be shocked about what she did, and wondering why she did it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Idiotic cuck shit!!!

Only laughable your crap!!!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
So out of the blue

She decides to cheat on her husband and for a church going Catholic girl, not even a shred of guilt? You don't know many Catholics do you.

writerjabwriterjabalmost 7 years ago
Overall I liked it but

You way overuse "began"

Just say it with an active verb.

It's fantasy so surburban wife gets royally FUCKED!

Love that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous