The Road Trip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He led me to the bed, which was turned down. Then he looked at me and said, "Call your husband he'll be worried about you." After placing the cell phone in my hands, I nervously dialed the number as the trucker laid me down on the bed and proceeded to kiss me starting at my toes, slowly working his way up my legs, nibbling, biting, and kissing. My husband answered the phone as I fought to control my emotions comprised of guilt and yet reawakening desire. "Hi Honey" I said (in my mind breathlessly, but that was because of my extreme nervousness) "I just wanted you to know that I was getting tired so I stopped in a small town enroute to get some sleep." Obviously engrossed in poring over papers from work he accepted my explanation at face value as the stranger's tongue began to explore the recesses between my legs. A small gasp escaped my lips as his tongue slowly began to tongue fuck me.

"How are the children? How was your day?" I asked as I wriggled about under the ministrations of his eager tongue. My husband responded "Fine, fine- the big deal for expansion has been approved; we'll be hosting a celebratory party here next Saturday for the key players about ten couples or so" as he began to recount the details,

I felt a finger being inserted into my ass, as the tongue continued to alternately fuck me, then licking and teasing my clit. I began to buck, feeling the onslaught of an orgasm, when abruptly he stopped leaving me about ready to scream. Then he stood up, in front of me and began to stroke his cock bringing it within reach of my eager lips. My husband was still recounting details of the upcoming party as I licked my lips then slowly began to lick his glorious cock, keeping my noises silent lest they be overheard. Everytime I needed to respond to my husband a simple "Uh huh" with cock in mouth was sufficient. Finally, feeling overwhelmed with the need to do more with this cock than just lick it, I said good night to my husband and threw the cell phone onto the other bed while attacking his pole. We quickly lay down in a 69 position and began to eagerly tongue and tease each other I came in waves on his mouth and he shot a large load of cum into the deep recesses of my throat.

We spent the rest of the night passionately fucking over and over again, until finally he too fucked me up the ass. As we fell asleep in total exhaustion, his cock in my ass, arms wrapped around each other I felt more at peace with myself than I had in years.

As the sun streamed through the drapes, I slowly awoke and took in my surroundings. I stretched, and then rolled over to find the bed next to me empty. Throwing the covers back, I stood up to find no one. Wrapping a towel around me, I looked around the room to find my suitcase on the dresser and my purse next to it. Peering outside the window, I saw my car parked outside, but no sign of the trucker. Was it all a dream?

As I showered and became aware of my body, the answer was no. My body felt wonderfully satisfied, satiated as I dressed for my reunion. I carefully folded my skirt and blouse from the night before and closed the suitcase. Glancing at myself in the mirror I realized that I looked different; I looked more self-assured, more relaxed like I had had a long stay at a spa.

I gathered up my belongings and walked outside to my car. There on the front seat was my bra and panties wrapped around a bouquet of wild flowers...

Later, as I drove up to the hotel I was greeted warmly by my old classmates, telling me how I looked wonderful, what was I doing to myself to look so great?

We gathered about the bar to catch up and I found myself ordering a shot of tequila...

12