All Comments on 'The Road Trip Pt. 02'

by LizLovesLife

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Worse

This was worse than chapter 1..….. Just horrid all the way around....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

another illiterate WHORE posting cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Remember

If its not a sick burn the bitch story most of the readers will hate it.Never understand why either??Good story and hope you write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The truly mentally ill

Never really understand much, so your lack of understanding is no surprise. And neither will her divorce be a suprise.... BTW you never pointed out wher she lived, except to say it was in a country club setting... was her home by any chance nt he groundskeeper's trailer out back of the gof course? She sure is a good example of trailer trash. Please don't finish this weeend

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wonderful

It brought back very erotic and happy memories of my school days at IWHS in San Antonio, Texas. I boarded there and it didn't take long for find out which girls liked to play with the others. Almost every night there was traffic in the hallways as girls hooked up for a n hour or all night. I miss my girl fun. I have not enjoyed eating a pussy since I got married 14 years ago. 5 stars.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 7 years ago
Went to my HS 20 yr reunion last week and

Most women were...pleasantly plump. After childbirth, marriage and careers, the women were larger and so were the men.

We change. We get older, not as taut or toned as we were as teens and that's ok. So why write as though they were a bunch of young women and not the mature moms and wives they are?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

What would she do if the husband got a little to frisky with a lady at a party, most likely make his life hell and then take him for everything. I want to see her give up the BMW convertible, husband and children, gated enclave, the country club and golf course. I want to see her pay for half of the private school that her children attended.

Then she can be the worlds biggest, baddest, slimiest slut ever. She can be fucked by a 1000 guys for a 1000 hours, and I will say good going.

All those nice things have a price. The husband pays for them by working his ass off, she pays for them by being loyal to him and not fucking around.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Liz

Liz takes her inner whore to the bi side.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous