All Comments on 'The Rookie'

by tgirl_Mary

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Better with more realism

I know size is paramount to some, but it's just not realistic that only one guy was average size in the group and the rest were very oversized. Further, a rookie taking his first, without even having played back there by himself would have more trouble, hospital level troubles, taking such oversized meat so hard for so long. If the guy's sizes had been more believable, maybe even slightly bigger than average with description of them having to work him up to taking them, the story would've been better.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sometimes you just wish one of the "attacks" could be tender is his loving. Why can't one of them have a nice build, a bit of sexy chest hair, and treat the poor freshman like a fellow human being instead of a cum dump? I think the freshman would be more loving and attentive if that happened.

NicoDevianteNicoDevianteabout 2 years ago

Yeap, a whole football team with oversized cocks is unrealistic. Unfortunately, it would be a dream come true, I'd be a rookie for them anytime. And never sub-estimate the capacity of a hole, even a virgin one, of taking cock. If the fag is willing, miracles can happen. And this rookie was very willing...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous