The Room Down The Hall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Almost growling, you talk to me as you fuck me, "You are mine. You belong to me. I will use your holes. All of them. I will fuck you for my pleasure. I will fuck you often. I will fuck you hard. You are mine." Holding my hips, you pound into me from behind. You keep thrusting so hard it pushes me up against the cross. Our fucking becomes almost frantic. The lewd sounds of wet fucking fill the room. To my surprise, you pull the plug from my ass and begin fingering me while you continue to fuck me. This is only for a minute or so and you pull out of my pussy and thrust deep and hard inside my tight ass. I cry out as you immediately begin cumming, filling me with your seed. The sound that escapes your lips as you take what is yours cannot be described.

Without being told I can, I cum as your cock drives deep into my ass. My ass and pussy spasm like crazy, milking your cock. My own moans of pleasure blend with yours. The intensity, the feeling, being yours makes me feel complete, so wanted. I lean against the cross, my body aching, sore and tired. I feel your cock spasm a few more times as you complete emptying yourself into me. You quickly withdraw your cock and slap and caress my ass a few times. You praise me, kissing my cheek before you instruct me to get dressed and go home for the day. I am not to put on my panties...I am not to put on my bra. I am to squeeze my ass tight so your cum does not seep from me. You tell me once I am home, I am allowed to let it ooze from me...only then am I allowed to taste it.

I nod in acknowledgement. Before I am dressed you are already heading out the door. You turn to me and smile, "Have a good weekend, Baby Girl," you say with a wink.

As the door closes, I finish gathering my bra and panties and leave your room down the hall. Even though you can't hear me, I still quietly say, "Have a wonderful weekend, Sir."