All Comments on 'The Roommate'

by jackie_em

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
KantariiKantariiabout 6 years ago

This was a nice enjoyable story to read 🌹Thanks for posting💋Kant

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Unusual but enjoyable

And really, isn't that what makes this site tick? Well-written, and I look forward to reading more from you.

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4meabout 6 years ago
Good story

I found your story very interesting, even it was not the type I usually read.

Please continue your writing, you are quite talented.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Every bad stereotype covered

Good story but maybe people in real life would change if these stories did too. Men in power forcing women into sex not erotic or hot this way. Just what we have to fight daily. They are breaking the law if the give her the promotion just becuse she is trangenedered. You take a job from someone more qualified. That's what new are fighting for everyone to have equal opportunity. And the entire place will hate him and work against her for getting a job this way. HRT at work without any medical exams?? She got hard being kissed and sucking cock so why turn it around to she's not interested in men? When she is multiple times? No one swallows unless they are forced or like it. Leave that out and add more sex and this would be great. You write well.

jackie_emjackie_emabout 6 years agoAuthor
Stereotypes

You seem to assume that reality is as it is because of stories. I feel that stories reflect reality and that reality will only change when we openly acknowledge it. Men with power have long used women for sex, and only 'Me Too' and other things of that sort are exposing those abuses and forcing them to be corrected. As to advancing someone because they are LGBT, I'm sure in reality management would never say openly that someone was promoted because of that, just as they never admitted that women, blacks, and LGBT were denied advancement or jobs because of who they were. As to being advanced over more qualified people Leigh proved she was qualified before she was promoted, and raw qualifications are only one consideration in promotion. Finally, someone may have mild bisexual tendencies yet still not want to pursue gay relationships. Happens every day.

silverace1silverace1about 6 years ago
Enjoyed it!

Although, like some comments, this is not the kind of story for me (and not the one's I have posted), I think you handled the subject well and with some dignity. Many would have done so.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Loved it

I wish it were me being charged into a female and pleasing men,but I would like to go all the way getting a pussy for guys to fuck

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

please do a second chapter i have read this twice and love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great.

one of the best story i have read here.

Very good job.

Thank you.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 5 years ago
interesting story

I really enjoyed reading this story. It went in a different direction than I thought it would but in the end it felt right. I'm a crossdresser and if it was me I'd let George fuck my man-pussy after I sucked him dry -- but that's me. Ending up with Carrie as a lover and a wife is the perfect ending for Leigh.

Thanks for writing this story. Please write more like it.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy1

sassysuetvsassysuetvover 5 years ago
Good Story

I really enjoyed this story. I'm very happy that Leigh got to keep her male equipment which continued to function despite the hormone treatments. I'd love to have B-cup sensitive breasts like she ended up with.

Keep up the good work!

cdmonicacdmonicaover 5 years ago
Great story

I love this story. very well written and in line with who I want to be. I am not attracted to men and would love to be with a woman who accepts me as a woman also. I would love to read more about this fabulous couple.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous