The Roommate Assignment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That was fucking great," Troy said sitting on the side of the bed.

"That was amazing," Billy agreed, using his finger to push some of Troy's cum into his mouth.

***

Jake and Billy were eating dinner in the cafeteria, when Jake finally spoke.

"Spill."

"Huh?"

"You've been smiling non-stop," Jake pointed out, "What's up?"

"I got some dick," Billy answered.

Jake smiled, "Nice! Who?"

"Troy," Billy said.

"What?" Jake exclaimed, "You're shitting me."

"Apparently, he's always horny in the morning."

Jake looked at his friend in disbelief. "Is he hung?"

"Yeah, massive," Billy informed.

"How was it?"

"Incredible," Billy described, "It was so fucking intense."

"Wow," Jake soaked in.

After a minute, Jake asked, "Think he'll fuck me?"

"I don't know," Billy answered, "You should try for it."

"How about," Jake said thinking about what Billy had said, "You make yourself scarce tomorrow morning?"

"No problem," Billy agreed.

***

The next morning, the sunlight crept through the window. Troy could feel it on his face. He resisted as long as he could, before he peeled his eyes open. Troy yawned and sat up in his bed.

"Good morning," Jake said from across the room.

Troy turned and nodded, "Where's Billy?"

"Out."

Troy grabbed his shorts next to his bed, and slide them on under his blanket.

"Horny?" Jake asked, mostly ignoring the movie playing on the TV.

Troy looked over at him. "No," he said softly.

Jake studied Troy, as Troy got up and started gathering his shower stuff.

Jake stood up and moved within a few feet of him. "We could mess around, if you want."

Troy turned towards Jake. "Was this a coincidence or did Billy tell him?" he asked himself.

"Nah," Troy made clear, "That's what you have Billy for."

With that, Troy headed off to the shower.

Jake stood there - confused.

***

A few days later, Billy and Troy found themselves alone in the room.

"You told Jake," Troy stated.

Billy looked at him. Jake had told him about the morning failure. "Yeah."

"It would be nice if shit like that could stay private."

"Okay, sorry," Billy responded, "I didn't tell anyone else...I mean it's Jake."

"Yeah," Troy said, "just because we mess around, doesn't mean I want to mess with him."

"Sure," Billy said, "I gotcha."

"Speaking of that..." Billy said moving over to Troy's bed. Troy smiled, as Billy continued, "I was hoping we could try that again."

"What do you want to do?" Troy encouraged.

"Stick that big cock of yours in my ass."

***

The weeks went by. Billy and Jake went to their first football game and watched Troy score a touchdown. He was quickly becoming one of the team's star players. Billy continued to mess around with Jake and Troy. Life was good for the roommates, until everything changed...

Jake grabbed his book bag and was out the door, gone for an afternoon of classes. Both Billy and Troy knew what would happen next. Troy sat down next to Billy in the fold-out chairs, as Billy paused a video game.

"Maybe we could switch things up a little?" Billy asked, putting down his controller.

Troy looked as him skeptically, "Why? You love getting banged."

"Yeah," Billy pushed, "But I want a little bit of variety. Maybe I could fuck you?"

Troy looked over at him, definitely not happy, "Are you out of your mind?"

"I would go slow," Billy offered, "And it's not like my dick is a monster like yours."

Troy flew up from his seat, "You don't get it." His tone surprised Billy, as he slammed a pile of books against his desk, "I'm a college-level varsity football player. Not a cum dumpster."

The words shook Billy.

12