The Roommate Experience Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,314 Followers

- "Sam - it's just a night out!"

Obviously, it meant more to her.

Too much more, as I discovered when we met with Ronnie and Laurie. My cousin didn't remember Sam, but Laurie did, and she was very nice.

It didn't matter. Sam was so nervous, she slipped into 'silly' mode.

Ronnie and Laurie had tickets to the Bruce Springsteen concert in Buffalo.

- "Oh, is he one of the Bee Gees?' asked Sam.

It went downhill from there. Ronnie and Laurie were stunned to silence by some of the things she said, which only made it worse. She was floundering, and tried to compensate by giggling at anything my cousin said.

Ronnie and Laurie stepped outside to smoke a joint. That gave me a chance to try and calm Sam down.

- "Sam - you don't have to try so hard! It's just my cousin, and Laurie. You don't have to impress them."

- "I'm sorry! I'm just trying ..." The rest of what she said was just gibberish. I wasn't going to embarrass her any more.

I took her outside, found Ronnie and Laurie, and apologized for leaving early.

- "I'm sorry, too." said Sam. I squeezed her arm before she could start another stream of nonsense. We left before it could get any worse.

Sam apologized all the way home. It was a bit awkward, because we were on a bus. I kept telling her that it was okay. She knew better.

- "I fucked up - I fucked up! I'm so sorry! Are you going to dump me?"

- "I'm not going to dump you, Sam." How could I? It wasn't like we were really going out.

I got her home, and promised to call her the next day. But Ronnie called me first.

- "Hey, Joe. Everything alright?" I could hear Laurie's voice in the background.

- "Yeah, fine. Uh ... some bad pills, you know?" I figured that was better than the truth.

- "Oh! Shit ... she okay?"

- "Got her home just fine. I'm going to check in on her today."

I did call Sam. She was very subdued, over the phone.

- "It's not the end of the world, Sam." I told her. I wasn't sure that she believed me.

It was only when I invited her to come over to my house on the Victoria Day long weekend (near the end of May) that she perked up a bit. My stepmother was dragging Dad off to visit her brother and his new wife. They would be gone from Saturday to Monday.

Little did I know what a life changer that would be.

***

Amazing as it sounded, Marty had a new girlfriend; her name was Mona. She disliked me from the get-go. A double date with me and Sam didn't go well, either. I assumed - incorrectly - that Sam could relax around Marty. But it was a virtual repeat of her performance with Ronnie and Laurie.

- "Oh - you're Lutheran?" said Sam. "Is that like ... a religion?"

It didn't matter. Marty couldn't be surprised by anything Sam said. The dominant fact in the equation was that Mona didn't like ol' Joe very much - and the feeling was mutual. She had all the warmth of an overworked coroner, and a scowl of disapproval that could freeze blood.

Marty didn't call me much after that. We gradually started to lose touch. Sam blamed herself, but I was able to reassure her that it wasn't her fault.

***

I was looking forward to Victoria Day weekend. The plan was for Sam to come over after church on Sunday, and stay until Monday morning. Dad and my stepmother weren't scheduled to return until the afternoon. Some privacy, and lots of time to enjoy it ... I bought an extra box of condoms.

Sam was still blaming herself for fumbling the date with Marty and Mona.

- "Don't worry about it." I said. "Nothing you could have done would have made Mona like me. Let's talk about something else. What's going on with your sisters?"

- "Well ... Caroline didn't seem to care that Marty has a girlfriend. I told her about it, but she didn't get mad, or anything. Oh! And we think Tanya has a boyfriend. Caroline heard her talking to him on the phone."

I have to admit it: I felt a small pang of jealousy. I know - it's ridiculous to expect every good-looking girl to wait around until I'm ready for them. Crazy, even. But that's the way I'm built. Maybe it was Ronnie who had planted the idea in my head, when he talked about 'future prospects'.

Sam was very affectionate. She sat close to me, and frequently touched my hand, or my arm. She looked very pretty. A ditz she might be, but she was smart enough not to overdo the makeup. Just enough to highlight her eyes, and to make me want kiss her lips.

I did. We got into a slow, patient necking session on the living room couch, upstairs (my stepmother would have freaked if she had known that I was planning to fuck Sam silly on her precious upholstery).

Sam actually seemed quite eager to get down to business. She was sucking on my tongue like it was a miniature cock, and her hand had strayed to my pants. She was stroking my package before I had even touched her below the waist.

Another strange thought struck me. She might be stupid and silly with her sisters, but Sam had never said a mean or unpleasant word to me. She was pretty, with a hot little body, and more than willing to try to please me with it.

Sam had many of the qualities of a perfect girlfriend.

She undid my pants, unzipped them, and reached into my underwear to fish out my erection. She stroked me, and then reached further in to cup my balls.

- "Strip for me." I said.

She did. Sam did a lovely little dance - Lord knows what song was running through her head. It was the hottest thing I'd ever seen. She was turning herself on, by performing for me. It was doing wonders for me, too.

Sam actually teased me, putting her hands behind her back, as if she was going to undo her bra strap - and then acting as if she had changed her mind. When she finally did remove it, she covered her breasts with her hands. She did the same routine with her panties.

- "You're asking for trouble." I told her. Sam just grinned; she knew that I wasn't serious.

She did a little dance, still holding her panties, thrusting her boobies at me. Then she went to her knees in front of the couch, with a hand on each of my legs.

- "May I?" she asked.

- "You better." I growled.

Best blowjob of my life - to that point, anyway.

There was no way that I was going to do a striptease for her, but I could repay her with oral. I got a towel from the upstairs bathroom (I didn't really want to stain stepmother's couch), and placed it under Sam's little tushie.

Then I ate her into submission, licking and fingering and teasing the poor girl until she was halfway off the couch, trying to grind her pussy against my face.

The moment she came, I skinned on a condom, lifted her legs, and plunged my cock into her. Sam groaned as I pushed into her, all the way.

I was kneeling on the carpet, my dick perfectly level with her hot little box. After a dozen frantic thrusts, I slowed down. There was no hurry - we had all day, and all of the night.

That was when I heard the impossible - the unbelievable sound of our automatic garage door opening.

- "Shit!"

Sam and I got dressed in record time. I stashed the towel down the back of my pants, and quickly scanned the living room for any other incriminating evidence. The box of condoms, crushed up, fit into my pocket.

Dad and stepmother came through the garage into the basement, and then up the stairs. I had no idea what the fuck had caused them to come home a day early - but here they were. I could have used an air freshener, right about then. I wiped my face, at the last moment - I was still covered in Sam's juices.

- "What on earth?" screeched my stepmother. Dad never got a chance to say a word. To this day, I wonder what he would have said, if he'd had a chance.

- "Hey." I said. "This is my friend, Sam -"

- "I DON'T CARE!" screamed my stepmother. "What are you doing, in my living room, with this little TRAMP?"

Where to start? Her living room? Little tramp? That wasn't very polite.

I decided to ignore her. "Dad, this is my friend Sam." I said.

- "HOW DARE YOU? THE MOMENT WE LEAVE, YOU BRING IN THIS LITTLE SLUT, AND ..." My stepmother was so angry, she couldn't finish that thought. She looked as if she was about to burst a blood vessel. Poor Sam was mortified. She cringed, and tried to hide behind me.

I could have killed the bitch, at that moment. Instead, I said: "I'm going to walk Sam home, now. When I get back, we can have a talk."

We left, while my stepmother made choking noises in the front hall.

Once we were out of sight of my house, I stopped, and took hold of Sam's arms.

- "That was not your fault." I said. "Do you understand me? She's a complete maniac. That had nothing to do with you. She's hated me for years. That wasn't about you."

Sam looked like she wanted to cry. I took her in my arms, and held her close.

"I'm sorry, sweetheart. you didn't do anything wrong."

Sam didn't say much. She let me walk her home. Just before we rounded the corner to her house, she asked me: "Are you going to be alright?"

I kissed her on the lips. "Yes, Sammie. I'll be fine."

On my way home, I wasn't so sure. Dad's second wife had never had a kind word to say to me. We tolerated each other - and she screwed money out of me, when possible. But this was a new low for her.

I tried to think calmly - rationally - as I got close to my front door. I don't think that I succeeded. By the time I re-entered my house, I was not in the most diplomatic mood.

- "How dare you?" I said, before she could start.

- "HOW DARE I?"

- "You called a perfectly nice girl a tramp, and a slut. That was beyond rude."

Dad said nothing, while his second wife huffed and puffed.

- "RUDE? You've crossed the line, Joseph! I WANT YOU OUT OF THIS HOUSE!"

- "Fine. " I said. "I don't think I want to stay here. I used to like this place - but then, I used to have a mother and a father."

I stormed down the stairs, and went to my room. Luckily, it had a lock.

*****

AspernEssling
AspernEssling
4,314 Followers