All Comments on 'The Roommate Experience Pt. 03'

by AspernEssling

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
jay_pearcejay_pearcealmost 6 years ago
Lol!!

Loved the finish... It was bound to happen, but still somewhat unexpected. Well done.

KnightofoilKnightofoilalmost 6 years ago
Another good one

I honestly thought that Ronnie would be with Tanya. That whole future building line, but she does not make money for him to mooch off.

The Tanya thing will not last. Joe is a nice guy. He needs a real person. Janet the third sister? Ha!

The room mate reaction to him being. Sex god. That will be interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great!

Either LMAO or envious of Joe, great!

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 6 years ago
Great finish!!!!!!!!!!

Cannot wait to see what happens next and what is said???

Northpacific2017Northpacific2017almost 6 years ago
It has all been said,

It has all been said, so I will, rate it, and as a reader ask for more.

NorthPacific

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
the roommate experience

OK, why all the minuses?

That's not good penmanship, and you KNOW what I mean. Poor writing doesn't score well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Titzenbum?

"She was, as the Germans might say, all Titzenbum."

Well, I'm German, but I never read or heard the word. It doesn't resemble any german word. Even googled it out of sheer wonderment - but nothing even close came up, german or otherwise. Funny little word, wonder where you found it.

First part may be a mixture of "Titten" (boobs) and "Zitzen" (teats, nipples of cows or goats), but "Bum" leaves me totally perplexed.

That said, thank you for your great stories. I've read most of them and liked them all very much. You're a wonderful writer, really.

Richard1940Richard1940over 2 years ago

I think the last anon commenter needs a sense of humour transplant. I know he's German, but despite that even he should be able work out that titzenbum = tits 'n bum

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

LOL with the roommates. like him helping Rose

Madeira1076Madeira1076about 1 year ago

The last sentence was worth 5 stars, awesome writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAspernEssling@AspernEssling
Still writing. More to come. For those who are interested: you may have noticed that I mention music fairly often. That's because I tend to listen to music while I write, so that certain artists/albums become associated with certain stories. Here are some of the connections. G...