The Roommate Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, I start to push the dildo into me. Suddenly, my horny moans turn to moans of pain, as the head of the cock pops into my ass. I pull it out quickly, my asshole pulses with the pain from being stretched out so quickly. I lay in bed for about a minute, telling myself it hurts too much. But, it starts to hurt less after a couple more minutes, so again I eagerly push the cock against my pink asshole. It pops in, and it hurts, my eyes water, but I can take it this time. I start to push in a little bit further, and further, feeling my ass pulse and squeeze on the silicon dick. It doesn't hurt as bad, I push it in a little, pull it back out a little, my ass starts to get used to the feeling.

Soon, or what feels like soon, the balls of the cock are against mine. "I bottomed out that giant cock in my ass!" I think excitedly. Then, I start pushing the dildo in and out of my ass a little bit more, and little by little a gentle fucking becomes an extreme pounding. I start pushing the cock in and out of my ass hard, and fast, and fuck it feels amazing. I fuck my ass hard, like I see the pornstars do it, and soon I start to feel sore, but I don't even consider stopping. I moan, and begged for more, really losing myself in the intoxicating feeling of having the big dick stretch my ass. After calming down a bit, I keep pushing the cock in and out of my ass, and suddenly remember that I still have to pay attention to my dick. It's been throbbing hard the whole time. I reach down and grab it, feeling my hand squeeze my cock and my ass squeeze around a fake cock simultaneously. Cum shoots out of my dick in no time, and my and gets soaked in cum. I fall to my side on the bed, overcome with sleepiness and shame.

I pull the dick out of myself and look down at it, embarrassed and ashamed that I used a dildo, particularly one that's so realistic. My memories of the past while of masturbating flood back to me, and the guilt of having begged for a cock make me even more tired. I look at my cock and realize I've accidentally soaked Claire's panties in cum, now I start to panic. I look over at my clock and it reads, 5:52. Okay, no I start to really fucking panic. I run out of my bedroom to the bathroom, quickly wash the lube off the dildo and dry it off. I return it, and the thigh-highs back to Claire's drawers, then take the panties off and hide them in the bottom of the hamper. I need to remember to do the laundry before she does. I go back into my bedroom, put on my clothes from earlier, and then go onto my computer and act casual. The time on my laptop is 5:59, damn close, I'm glad I made it. "Did I seriously masturbate for an hour? It felt like no time at all", I think. "I can't believe I broke the rule I'd set for yourself, only yesterday! That was most definitely not 'only lesbian porn'. What if Claire finds out? She might actually like me, but she'd move out for sure if she knew I used her dildo and wore her clothes. Don't do it again, I just hope she won't notice." After calming myself down a bit I take a look in the mirror.

Something looks a bit off, but I can't exactly tell what it is. I take off my shirt. "Hold up, that seems weird." I say to myself as I get closer to the mirror to examine myself. It seems like my chest has grown a little bit, like, if I look from a certain angle it sorta looks like I have little boobs. Really little, but that's still weird. Also, my nipples seem a bit bigger, ever so slightly, and a bit darker too. I reach up and touch one. "Woah. That-mmf, that definitely feels different", I say to myself. I let go of my nipple, and then take my pants off. I look at my whole body and face in the mirror, my chest isn't the only thing that seems off. My waist looks a little bit slimmer, and my hips a little bit wider. I turn around and look at my back, my butt looks a bit bigger too. My butt looks bigger and rounder, almost like, even more feminine. Looking in the mirror, I notice something else that bothers me. I hadn't noticed before, but my dick looks smaller than it did yesterday. I look up at my face, and I realize that my lips look a tad bit bigger, and my hair quite a bit longer. "What the fuck?" I say to myself as I stare at my reflection.

Suddenly, I hear Claire. "Hello? Are you home yet?"

"Yeah, I'm in my room, I'll be right out!" I call back. I consider telling Claire about this, but I'm too embarrassed, it could just be in my head. Plus, she might like me, I don't want to ruin anything. I put on my pants and a sweatshirt, in case my chest is visible. I walk out of my bedroom and see Claire in the living room scanning through shows on Netflix. "Heyah." I say to her.

She turns around and looks at me. "Hey, how are you feeling?", she asks quite tentatively. I'm a little perplexed by the way she asks, but don't think much of it.

"I'm feeling pretty good, you?" I reply as I sit on the sofa next to her.

"Not bad." She says, smiling at me. "Got anything you want to watch tonight?"

"Not off the top of my head, it's up to you." I reply. I turn off the lights and she puts on some romantic comedy I've never heard of. It's not too bad, but it's pretty damn girly. I keep dozing off during the film because I haven't stopped being tired today. About halfway through the film, Claire leans onto me and almost starts cuddling me. Throughout the second half of the film she tentatively brushes her hand against my chest and my crotch a couple of times. I can't stop dozing off, and I think being so tired keeps me from getting hard. Not that I want to get a boner, that would be embarrassing if she notices.

I start dozing off right near the end of the film, my eyelids feel way too heavy and I basically pass out. I awake a couple of times, but only drowsily. It almost feels like when I black out drunk sometimes. When I wake up, I'm lying in my bed. I'm not sure how. I look to my right and see my alarm reads 10:36. "Jesus, I slept for like, 14 hours." I say to myself.

I shift in the bed to get up, and I'm welcomed with a lot of strange feelings. Firstly, I pull off my covers and notice that I'm wearing panties. Then, when I try to sit up, I feel incredibly dizzy. I look down and see that I really wasn't crazy. My chest definitely looks different. I start panicking, "Oh shit, oh shit, oh shit. How the fuck did this happen?" My voice sounds weird, almost like it's higher, and softer. "I-I-I'm a fucking B-Cup!" I yell-whisper to myself. I'm in full panic mode now. I pull down the panties and look down to see if my fears are true. Not exactly. My cock is still there, but it's small, a lot smaller than it used to be. Then I notice, whenever I turn my head I can feel something brushing against my shoulders. I run towards the mirror and stare back at my reflection in shock. "Oh fuck... How the fuck, how the fuck was I so stupid to not fucking tell anyone about this last night, when-when I could have fucking done something! Oh my fucking god!" I whisper and yell to myself. I still don't want Claire to realize what's going on.

I look at my reflection again. I'm definitely shorter. My hair has gotten longer, and it goes down a couple inches past my shoulders now. My face seems even softer now. My lips, and eyes are bigger too, but I don't actually look all that different in my face. Definitely more feminine. My chest is probably what shocks me the most, last night was just a tiny difference, but these are like, tits. I have tits. Perky tits actually, and they're definitely a B-cup too. My nipples are bigger, and they're hard right now too. My waist is even more slender, and my muscle there has turned to just nice flat abs. I pull down my panties to assess the damage. My cock is probably only 3 inches max, and it's hard as a rock too. I turn around and my ass has gotten even bigger, and rounder. I thought I had a feminine butt before, but now, Jesus this is a fucking bubble butt. I can't stop swearing to myself, I'm almost hyperventilating. I catch my breath, eventually doing deep breaths that calm me down.

I grab a pair of pants, a t-shirt, and a sweatshirt, but the pants don't fit around my hips anymore, my hips are too big. All my pants are the same size too, none of them fit, after trying on three pairs I see that a pair of Claire's yoga pants have somehow ended up in my pants drawer. Without thinking, I put them on just to have something to cover myself with. I put on the t-shirt, and my hard nipples poke right through it, so I cover myself up more with the sweatshirt. I poke my head out the door, I don't think Claire is home. I walk out into the hallway, I feel dizzy, and I don't know what the hell to do now. Do I go to the hospital, do I go the school medical wing? Suddenly, I hear Claire's door open. I run towards the living room, but I fall because my feet have gotten smaller and I'm not used to it.

"Hey! Are you alright?" Claire asks and she runs towards me and helps me up. She looks at my face, and says, "Oh wow, this worked a lot quicker than I expected."

"What? What do you mean?" I say to her, perplexed but also angry because I feel a sense that I know what may have happened. My voice still sounds weird, it's not mine, it sounds more like a woman's voice.

"Well, think about it for a second." Claire says, looking straight into my eyes.

My mind feels like it's about to explode. I'm bombarded with emotions and questions, and overwhelmed with confusion and... anger I think? "Claire, did you do this to me? Did you..are you turning me into-" the hyperventilating starts coming again, and I pass out.

As I sleep, I have a dream again. It starts out the same as the last one. I'm walking down the road, until I see a sex shop, and then I go inside. However, this time, rather than buying a dildo I go behind the counter. From there, I walk through a doorway into a corridor with several small dimly lit rooms with curtains in front of them. I go into one of the rooms and sit down in a chair. There is a hole in each wall in the little room, and from each of them comes a cock. I grab the cocks to my left and right, and start jacking them off. Then, I look down at the cock in front of me. It was a little glistening bead of delicious looking precum. The cocks have an intoxicating smell, and as I see the precum start to drip from the cock I quickly put my tongue below to watch the cum. Just as I'm about to put my lips up to the head of the cock, I wake up.

When I awake, I'm lying on the sofa in the living room. On the floor in front of me is the dildo I used before, the thong, and the cum soaked black frilly panties. Alongside those are several pictures of me in the frilly panties, and pictures of me in the panties I woke up wearing this morning. I sit up, still feeling dizzy, and then I notice that Claire is standing across from me on the other side of the stuff on the floor.

"Do any of these objects seem familiar to you?" Claire asks sternly, standing above me intimidatingly.

"Uhm"...Do I lie? Or do I tell the truth because I'm too far gone to lie? "Yeah, well, except for the pictures."

"Uh-huh. Well the pictures are my insurance. If you do anything I don't like those pictures are going to your parents, brothers, and everyone in our college. So tell me, why do you recognize these objects?" Claire looks back at me with piercing eyes, she's really intimidating, and I can't lie to her.

"Well, the thong I wore a few nights ago when I jacked off. The black panties I found in my bedroom, wore to bed, and came all over. And... well the dildo, I uhm..." I say, trailing off.

"Spit it out." Claire snaps.

"I fucked my ass with the dildo." I say, shamefully. "And, I woke up wearing those panties this morning."

"I know, I put those on you. I also left the black panties on the floor for you to find. I knew you'd been wearing my panties since the first time you did it. You left them in the wrong drawer and they were wet with precum. I didn't think much about it until I noticed you were wearing my panties on a near daily basis. So, I thought up a plan that would help both of us." Claire says, deviously. I look at her, hanging on every word out of the intense curiosity I have for what has been happening. She looks at me to see I'm still paying attention.

"You know that Biochemistry grad student I've been spending a lot of time with? Well, he's been working on a secret side-project to develop a gender swapping pill. I found out about him from another student in my chem class last semester, and after you started wearing my panties I decided to contact him. He told me he could use a hand in the lab to help developing it, and that he needed a test subject. Fortunately, I could do both. Once we got a powder done, I brought it back here and kept it in my drawer, waiting to see if I would need it.

"Once you got cum in my thong, that was the last straw, and after I saw you looking at all that cock online I knew it was time. I had to set a trap first though, one final test. I left the black frilly panties in your room on purpose to see if you would put them on, which you did. Not only that, but I noticed that my dildo was damp in my drawer when I got home. After you fell asleep, I checked under your pajamas and saw you had them on. Then, I took off your pajamas and took a few pictures of you. Those are right here." She says, pointing down to the images of my ass in the moonlight in panties, and full body shots of me in just the panties.

Claire looks at me to see that I'm not passed out again. I'm still paying attention, a lot of confused emotions towards Claire and towards myself are building up inside me. "Well, then I made you breakfast. I wasn't sure you'd eat it though, but I knew you would have coffee. I filled the coffee with the powder, a lot of it too. Fortunately, it tastes kinda sweet rather than disgusting. You downed so much of it I wasn't sure you weren't going to pass out and become a bimbo on your way to the lecture. Do you get it all now?" Claire looks down at me somewhat condescendingly, and all I can do it look up in shock.

She opens her mouth and continues, "When I got home, I could tell you'd used my dildo. It was slightly damp. But that didn't convince me the powder had worked, since I think you've been a bit of a cock loving slut this whole time. When I saw you, that's when I knew the powder had worked, your boobs were starting to fill out, and your hair was longer. Your voice was definitely higher, and you had hardly any feeling in your cock because whenever I touched it during the film you hardly noticed. But that's all in the past now. Now, you're mine, and there's nothing you can do about it." Claire means it, and she's right, there's nothing I can do. Oh fuck.

12