All Comments on 'The Rose and Crown'

by Britease

Sort by:
  • 160 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Why did he just take all that disrespect at the bar? Her ignoring him, belittling him. Their marriage was over then

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 days ago

yowza... that was a tragic end to what should have been a sweet marriage. Guess he couldn't save her every time she needed it, especially from herself.

great drama, just tough to read because of the amount of betrayal, disrespect, poor communication and heartbreak. Had there been a satisfying final confrontation/exchange with Carrie, where she finally understood her actions and her loss, I would have loved it. I merely enjoyed it. Thanks

Accord6666Accord66666 days ago

Ridiculously stupid.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19696 days ago

Does the husband not have a voice?

"I'm her husband"... that's all it took.

bootylvrbootylvr10 days ago

Should have aimed for their crotch. I like the one where the husband unloaded a gasoline tanker in the bar basement window and blew the place up.

Calico75Calico7514 days ago

Unique approach to the LW trope. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I would have gone back with the shotgun and finished the job!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

He should’ve yelled “You’re not 14 anymore, are ya, Whore?” when he saw her the last time. 5 stars DMW aka Sumnut96

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Knowing the plot turned out the way it did in order to make the story culminate as the author wanted it t... does not lessen the sadness that lingers not only for the MC but also for Carrie. The fact that our society STILL frowns upon those who only provide a service that many men seek--only to then denigrate those who give them what they seek--speaks volumes to how our value systems are strictly situational. We have to have SOMEBODY that we can look down on, don't we?

As for the practice of young women paying for their college education either by stripping or by providing "escort services", I can only salute those who do whatever they feel necessary to obtain a better life for themselves (and their future families).

Living along the Texas border with Mexico I often had male friends solicit my assistance in crossing the border to visit the whorehouses set up to service just such American clients. Many times we'd visit with the "girls" during the afternoons prior to their nightly "jobs", which revealed that almost all of the "working girls" in the better houses were in fact students of Mexican universities earning the funds to pay their college expenses.

We all do what we have to do to fulfill our dreams or simply survive.

I (for one) believe that prostitution should be decriminalized so that we stop blaming the women for doing EXACTLY what we want them to.

End of rant.

Good story. Keep writing.

MLJ

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Weird. Howndidnhenhet away with the shooting? No investigation? And the police had no idea that was a brothel? What crazy hold did Karl have on her. Threat of physical violence to husband? Weird. Lot of holes.

ibuguseribuguser4 months ago

>>Was my marriage over?

We'll duh! It was over 4 paragraphs ago.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Moronic - once a whore, always a whore. No surprise in that!

The surprise is anyone being stupid enough to think or believe otherwise.

Another fine, 1*star effort.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

One of my best friends is married to a ex-working girl, and through her, Ive come to know a number of other who used to be in the life, ans in my experience, those who manage to get out make excellent wives because they never want to go back and know how hard life can be, which makes this story less than believable to begin with. That being said, its a good story although the reveal was easy tonsee coming. I do think the whole thing would have been better had she seen and recognised her husband during his last visit and broken down at the realisation of what she'd thrown away.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Saw this one coming, sadly. Felt like a twisted version of My Fair Lady where Eliza Dolittle turns out to be more than just a flower girl and Henry Higgins only finds out after he fellt for her when she returned to prostitution with her pimp flower provider. How does that refrain go? "Poor Professor Higgins!". I can relate. I found out by accident some years ago that one of my wifes college roommate girlfriends had been an escort and that almost sent me for a loop. What's more, I knew her husband and let it go only after a long,long,long argument when my wife told me it was long ago and she was not part of it. I wisely went along in part because of two children, but her continued friendship contributed in retrospect to our eventual divorce. Trust in the honesty and integrity of one's mate is everything.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Would have been complete if you had her see him and recognize her final regrets.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

ONCE a whore ALWAYS a whore! Men still dont know that promiscuous women will ALWAYS be promiscuous women, even after they have married their SOULMATE! !!!. Sluts are fun and feel trustworthy! BUT they are not for dating, they WILL cheat on you it is only a matter of time.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdabout 1 year ago

Pathetic. Pathetic. Pathetic on all accounts.

You have successfully peaked the emotions.

But you have failed to satisfy it.

Norseman123Norseman123over 1 year ago

I am told that ex call girls make excellent Wives

Just_WordsJust_Wordsover 1 year ago

So disturbingly good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Another good one Seems like you write 5 good ones and then a stinker LOL (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What the fuck was wrong with the wife? Was she hypnotized or what? Was she mentally deficient?

The author owes us an explanation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A good read but it raised the thorny question of why any woman would take her unknowing husband to the knocking she used to work in. It was inviting disaster to say the least. Also, if the author knows enough about English football to have heard of Arsenal FC and the former Leeds hard man Billy Bremner, how could he possibly NOT know that the football team in Leeds is called Leeds United, not Leeds City?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A prostitute is always a prostitute...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The only thing that the MC did wrong with the shotgun is that he aimed too low. He should have shot higher up and took out both of those assholes groins.

JayZipJayZipover 1 year ago

I agree with Anonymous from 2 years ago, that I *really* like this story and I'm not 100% sure why. I wish there were more: I wish we got more of a clue from the wife, or a face-to-face after. The one thing that really needs explanation is why she was so determined to go back to that pub, when she must've known there was a risk her prior life would be exposed. (Or even that it would pull her back in, as happened.) That's the bothersome, lingering question.

And yet I really like it anyway. Well done.

One opportunity for a sequel could have our narrator finally wanting to get married – maybe his American girlfriend gets pregnant? – so he returns to Leeds to help find the wife so divorce papers can be served on her. Not much chance for drama & conflict in that scenario, so this is not really a "story" idea. Just a post-mortem. But it would be nice to hear from her.

orion2bear2orion2bear2over 1 year ago

Stupid bastard shouldhav gon in set her ass on fire

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not near enough pain for the cheaters

And those stupid phrases. I love you and I believe she does. NOBODY who loves another will treat them like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He should have told them that she was his wife. Then again, after she would not go it proved to him that she was staying with her "friends". If he had shot them in their genitals it may well have killed them. A 12 bore is nasty and the shot spreads out over distance to some degree. Back in the 1960s we used to go bunny bashing for rabbits on the farm I lived on. Small bore to bag the blitters and a 12 bore double barrel, well obliterated them if they were near. The bunnies would not play after a while, so we went back after lunch. One guy even had a bolt action 12 bore.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Made me entry. And he definitely should have aimed at the balls.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Shitty revenge - anyone would have shot their balls off!! Then their knees!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What do I think?? I think the guy was brain dead or just plain fucking stupid. When she first started treating him dismissively was when he should have been smart enough to see the writing on the wall and dumped the whore. What the fuck is wrong with you gutless assholes who write dimwitted stories like this? Any man who'd even consider keeping a woman who'd done what she started doing as soon as they went into that whorehouse has no sense of self-worth or pride. The first time she blew me off I'd have walked out of there and she'd have been on her own forever.

When he came back, five years later, he should have had three or four body guards with him and let her see how prosperous he was. Then rented her from her pimp as a whore for his bodyguards to fuck for a week. (w/backup bodyguards to keep an eye on the comings and goings of the pimp and his wheel chair pusher)

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 2 years ago

It was alright. The ending seemed rushed and incomplete. You could have really used that last conversation to dig out more details of how she could treat him that way and why. Instead it was a brief summary in a couple paragraphs. That really cut down the emotional impact. He also should have caught her eye the last time he saw her.

This left me wanting a lot more from this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Felt the joy and love of the six year marriage and then the powerlessness, loss and humiliation of the protagonist with his wife's lack of acknowledgement of their relationship when back at her college pub. Nicely packaged story that left me feeling the hurt, loss and incredulity of the situation. But, the affect and sway that pimps, manipulators and sociopaths have on their minions is true enough known to make the story credible, and that much more painful and sad for both childhood friends. Felt the same angst of the protagonist with a second read of the story. nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Sorry CHUCK2468 but this one ended ok for me. He blew away Karl and Ted. And dumped the cheating whore. How on earth could any woman think that after humiliating her husband, cucking him publicly , that he’d just take her back and everything would be ok as before. Are these women brain dead? What would the whore wife do if he started using the other girls at the Rose and Crown?

IsactaggedIsactaggedover 2 years ago

He has all the blame, he really is a wimp.

CHUCK2468CHUCK2468over 2 years ago

My wife has just said the reason this author doesn't write endings is because he or she can't. Meaning they are crap. Makes sense as this is another one with no ending.

You are the 23rd author who we now no longer read. 2*, again very generous.

ErotFanErotFanover 2 years ago

Story of a good girl gone bad. I'd hoped you'd pull this one out and find a happier resolution than you did. It seems you have a tendency to quickly reach for a happy ending for the protagonist. But the result is usually unsatisfying because not much effort is expended in making it believable.

In any case this flaw in her character would crop up eventually in some other way. Perhaps with the same result.

P.S. Firearms are because of people like Karl and Ted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Almost a film Noir feel of it. Its usually about a guy with no future that meets a girl with a past. This one has the girl with the past destroying the future of a guy. Not much different, except the love part. Wish it had more of the Noir feel to it, with the audience rooting for the couple. But alas, I was rooting for the guy to wake up and smell the coffee, but he chose the female role. So in the end there was nothing to root for, except for Leeds football team, but someone might have taken a shot gun to their striker.

DarknsDarknsalmost 3 years ago

Interesting. You do seem to have a penchant for not having the “confrontation” or “final show down” between the cheating wife and aggrieved husband. Still, I enjoyed reading.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

If it was me I should kept the shotgun, just in case. Well, it was not a bad deal really, Terry I think dodge a bullet there as there were no children and good riddance of a harlot. She was in her heart and always will be a harlot despite life giving her a chance of a good life. As the saying goes, a swine given a clean bath will always go back to the mud puddle.

A good story, although a tragic one. Thanks author Britease.

BeBopper99BeBopper99over 3 years ago

5***** for American Old West Justice with a double barrel shotgun. I have Dbl 12 Guage shotgun thats fun to shoot , especially both barrels at once. It would have been better if he came 5 years later to burn that bar to the ground. Write On!!!!

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 3 years ago

I love your shorter rather humorous stories but this one was way below par. How friggin' stupid is the guy to think his wife worked the bar in a place like that? He finally realized "oh yeah well that's how she learned to fuck..."

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
The protagonist should have dropped by at random times over the years and shot out the windows again and again.

Karma

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Shit

Like most of your stories. Your primaries are mostly wimps. Probably like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
i don't know why

but i really like this story. wish there were more. everything implied. wish got more of a clue from the wife, or a face to face at the end, but this is more elegant in style. just wife's actions seem to need more explanation as does her abandoning her husband. I know, it is just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Two Things

He should have gone and said hallo to her and Karl and then gone and found a phone and reported a pub being used as a brothel.

SpenceR7491SpenceR7491about 4 years ago
What is it with these guys?

Britease: What is it with you as an author? Your husbands are always these half wits who stare with amazement at the slutty activities of their wives/girlfriends. What is the English term "gob smacked"? You go on at length about nausea, crying, drinking to excess. Not once do one of your character husbands just say "fuck it" and get on with their lives. Or maybe spend a few "bob" and have some low life's "tune up" the boyfriends and cheating wives. Please, do something to improve your story telling.

ribnitinribnitinabout 4 years ago
Well told

You built the tension nicely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
No sequel, huh?

Then you should have let Carrie see him and scream!

mark73107mark73107over 4 years ago
Figures

Once a whore always a whore. At least he got rid of the bitch while he was still fairly young.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Agree

I agree with anonymous 06/17/19 ,he really should have said hello,thereby rubbing their faces in it a bit more.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Very different

This was very different from most of your writing. Reading again, I enjoyed it even more. Just wish he had aimed a foot or so higher on both pimps.

BillandKateBillandKateover 4 years ago
This Ended...

...just as it should have. Great story, wonderful revenge; the pimp is a cripple and Carrie is an old-before-her-time whore. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Should

On his last visit to Leeds he should have gone and said hello to Carrie and Karl.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Hard to get used to the English manners legs then crotch

2 stars

Still too wimpy response

Man up

I have to think story but even so you can do a lot more with bird shot

amyyumamyyumabout 5 years ago
Still the most disturbing excellent story in Loving Wives

Sends chills up my spine.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Need chapter 2

Need chapter 2: 10 years pass and a divorce took place. Or she's dying of AIDS. "Or something"

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

The premise behind this is so absurdly laughable, but it was mildly entertaining.

Perks40Perks40over 5 years ago
Like it..

I really liked this story, 5 stars

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 6 years ago
No

second chances. A girl friend moves on you should never go back.

BrianBensonBrianBensonabout 6 years ago
Great Story

Very enjoyable read- I would have liked a few more details (like

Maybe knowing if he shot their balls off). I also prefer hearing the whore wife begging for forgiveness- but then again that's pretty routine. I liked that this guy took of business! Thanks!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Really

She gets pulled back that easily. Not believable. If she loved it that much she would have never left.

26thNC26thNCover 6 years ago
Pretty good

I generally like your work, but this one I loved.

phill1cphill1cover 6 years ago
Loved it!!

Finally!! A story with a guy of substance. He's the protagonist and he's not a victim. The sex scenes are awesome. There's violence. And it seemed real!!! Not too long, said all that need be said in 3 pages.

Kudos, it's perfect!!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
He

caught a break, dodged a bullet etc. Got out with no permanent damage and no kids. Got his revenge on the perps and she lives a life of misery so that satisfies the btb crowd. I think I'd have been done with her when she broke up/drifted away the first time. I'm no tough guy ex navy seal but I've never let any female turn me down more than once. Except my wife and that after she married me. lol

1WiseSage1WiseSageover 6 years ago
First Class

Top notch story.

Once a whore, always a whore.

She went back voluntarily, hungrily, desperately - and never even tried to leave. Even after having been arrested for prostitution.

With all women, it's never a question of "if" but only of "when".

Tootight1Tootight1about 7 years ago
good story

I loved the story. It doesn't match up to reality, as far as I know. Most prostitutes would gladly give up their profession for a loving husband and home life, not all but most. Could it have been her age, I don't know.

Personally I would not have been anywhere near satisfied if I hadn't blown Karl's dick off with that shot gun. It was him that took it that personally humiliated hubby, so it has to be him to pays. Fair is fair. He should be pissing and shitting in a bag the rest of his life.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 7 years ago
lup9k0rF9UYrivYa

i googled "faggoty cuck" and everything it came up with was merkan, mostly interracial.

chin up old chap toodle pip.

cabbage01132cabbage01132about 7 years ago
excellent story from my home town 5*

i don't think it needs a sequel, my interpretation of the story was she got bored of marriage and being a "loving wife", i assumed she planned the whole visit to her old haunt the rose and crown, with her old friends in on the plan to intimidate ignore and humiliate her husband to force him to accept being her cuckold. her betrayal was designed to keep hubby in line so she could "step out" of the marriage at any time she chose and continue with, (to her) her exciting fuck sessions with her pimp and his cronies. the skanky whore longed for her old life, hope she enjoys it. great betrayal and well written.

RGWardsRGWardsover 7 years ago
A Sequel, eh?

I've been rolling one or two possible scenarios around in my mind all afternoon - one of which allows Carrie to redeem herself, if somewhat violently. Someone suggested a sequel, written from her point of view - which appeals - and was another possible scenario. Of course, I'm not a writer, but....

BriteaseBriteaseover 7 years agoAuthor
NO

I'm not a Cliff Richard fan and have never seen a fit called Carrie (or don't remember it maybe?) Of all my stories this one is the one that most people have asked for a sequel to. I've tried, I really have, but it's just not there. Where's FTDS when you need him?

RGWardsRGWardsover 7 years ago

Oh and I agree with Danger09 - I'd have been out of there and the marriage, as soon as she started ignoring me the first time we were there!

RGWardsRGWardsover 7 years ago
You're not a Cliff Richard fan, are you?

In his 1980(?) hit, "Carrie", she turned out to be a prostitute. I see some parallels in this story.

IsactaggedIsactaggedover 7 years ago
Moron wimp tale

Very funy if you like wimp tales, bot this character is a fucking moron.

Danger09Danger09almost 8 years ago
Nothing to work out

I don't understand what there was to maybe work out? I would've had the whores things packed and dropped off at her new home the brothel bar. I'm not begging a whore to get off her pimps lap and come home to me.. No ma'am. I would've left when she ignored me and didn't even bother to introduce me to her friends. Why did she bring him there knowing what it was and what was going to happen? She wanted to humiliate him. I didn't like this story. It had zero emotions. The reaction to finding out he unknowingly married a whore was lacking, "if she comes home now, maybe we can work it out" are you serious? Lol... There's a reason she brought him there. There's nothing to wok out. I don't give a fuck if he knew her since she was 2, she's not 2 anymore she's a whore. Obviously knowing her since she was 14 didn't earn him any loyalty and respect..

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago

He should have gotten a last shot in and told her that it was a waste saving her at 14, she ended up spreading legs for random people quite willingly later on, and maybe she would had even like it back then.

Still a shame really, I almost feel sorry for her that she ended up as yet another aging prostitute, he really should have inquired a bit more about her previous experience, when her virginity was given to someone else and she apparently was so good in bed.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysabout 8 years ago
Underscores?

Not sure what's up with all those underscores in the story, like this: "___", but it look weird.

Is it a formatting error, or is the author just feeling 'creative'?

Either way, I would suggest changing it.

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
The

anti - British/English comments are just funny when you see how much American cuckold stuff there is on this site.. I agree with Angiequesophie on that score.

er using a shotgun and maiming his two tormentors isn't the usual wimp style one sees here in stories about American cuckolds either.. I agree that the wife's behaviour seems very inconsistent, but who knows with these white girls who go black and work for black pimps. Perhaps she really did expect him to sit there and wait his turn or when she got home.

The story is quite gripping though; the way she begged him to be allowed back to him after the incident the weirdest thing. Would she really have done that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fun bit of business...

Would have liked to have seen a little more in the denouement at the end. No big scenes or drama, but maybe just a little eye contact and recognition to put a bow on the story.

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
ONCE A HO

the bloodstream still remembers. TK U MLJ LV NV

patilliepatillieover 8 years ago
Very well done!

Really tight, not many wasted words, if any.

Tootight1Tootight1over 9 years ago
2nd read, still like it

considering the humiliation that karl put him through, I was surprised he didn't take at least one shot at his groin, his henchman too. maybe take a little video of her handing over money to karl, so he could send it to all her college friends and family. crush her like she crushed him.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 9 years ago
Carrie got a wild hair and wanted to go back to her slut ways for a little while.

Then she got to have them for longer than expected and deserved every negative thing she got.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
some pretty unlikable people

no one that I would like to know. no one that I want to know more about.

I can't believe he just sat and watched without at least telling the bartender he was her husband as he left.

RKreaderRKreaderalmost 10 years ago
closure please!!!!

I hate it when stories end without some closure.

I really want to know more about Carrie and her thinking. Did she go thru life always thinking she would be rescued and protected? Did Carl simply replace hubby as her protector? Did she really walk into that bar simply thinking she would reminisce with old friends for a few hours, and leave? Was her original intention to go there to fuck with Karl for a few days and then go back to normal married life? As someone who is used to being protected did she think her escapade would be forgiven by her husband? Did she think hubby would gladly put along with being "just a date" that she could dump? Did she really want to go back to her original profession?

I wish hubby had gone back home as she requested. He would probably have waited a few days for her to return. Then he could have found out what she had expected that day, and then divorce her, telling her never cross his path again.

semofuncpl3semofuncpl3about 10 years ago
Man

some people wouldn't recognize a good story if it came up and bit them on the arse.

bobyroy69bobyroy69over 10 years ago
There should be some limit.

This shit does not have that. Any woman who is happily married would have avoided her past like plague.

So Britease, stop shiting in Lit and go to your toilet instead...

bill39bill39over 10 years ago
this is sick!

The story is a terribly unhappy tale. You seem to be an excellent writer but you write such terrible and unhappy stories. Such a shame what you are doing with your talent. And shame on the individuals that read the story and thought it was good! Shame on the lot of you!

bill

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
#3 ONCE AGAIN WE HAVE PROOF POSITIVE

the quest for higher education and knowledge leaves no stones unturned, TK U MLJ LV NV

BriteaseBriteaseover 10 years agoAuthor
Got to answer overfalls

Arsenal are currently 5 points ahead in the premiership! Critisize my stories by all means, but Arsenal --- That's sacrilige!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Well great Balls of Fire!

The Wild, Wild West is alive in Leeds! And here I thought it was only Texans that all packed heat. A big change for one of your husbands to grow a pair, as most of them seem to huff and puff and get blind sided. Well I guess he did get blind sided as she turned out to be a prostitute. But a shotgun? Pretty messy stuff. Indiscriminate too. I finally figured out why you're mad. Arsenal hasn't done ANYTHING in years. Enough to make someone want to pop on down to the Pub and tie one on - permanently. My condolences.

x_witless_xx_witless_xover 10 years ago
Excellent yarn.

Loved it. 5*

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 10 years ago
Good ending

The rest of the story is just strange. Terry's vacillating and Carrie's behavior make are hard to fathom.

jpl7490jpl7490over 10 years ago
Disturbing is right

Well anything that can hit my emotions like this just did has to be a 5++ and left me looking at myself in a new light, not that I am a Carrie at all but I see that in some ways we are all bit selfish and self centredthat hurts others we care for. Some life lessons here I think. Thanks for some great words all in the right order. Jean

johnnyjonesjohnnyjonesover 10 years ago
This one...

... gets a five! Same pattern from the wife in not acknowledging the husband but at least he gave what was owing and she got what was coming.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 10 years ago
Bloody Hell. 5* with a bullet

Or shot gun shell, perhaps, would be more apt.

A great, but very disturbing, story.

imhaplessimhaplessalmost 11 years ago
Disturbing but great

This is probably the most disturbing story I have read on Literotica, and not particularly believable. However, if believability were a requirement for a good story no one would ever watch a James Bond movie, would they. This story was well written and certainly original so it was one of the easiest 5s I've ever given despite its disquieting nature.

chytownchytownalmost 11 years ago
Thanks***

For the read,

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
A little hit and run action...

...was called for, me thinks. And most definately groin shots were called for.

OverthefallsOverthefallsalmost 11 years ago
Good story with bad parts

I would have told the men in the bar a lot sooner that I was the husband. And I think I would have aimed a tad higher with the shotgun. And maybe been more discreet about the shooting. And he just spent his life shacked up with the American and never divorced Carrie? That seems a bit unsatisfying.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous