All Comments on 'The Rose Diaries Ch. 02'

by RoseB

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Pretty darn good ! 5 *s again

I am hooked on this story . Nice surprise to find Part 2 submitted .

Part 3 will be enjoyable to read , no doubt .

Thanks RoseB !

melinda4cdmelinda4cdalmost 6 years ago
well written

Well written to keep the reader fully engaged as the story moves along. Is there a backstory as to why Peter was chosen in the first place? Mommy? And the Doctors?

It seems that this story can go on for long time, and I hope it does! so far, Riveting!!

Hugs, Melinda

RoseBRoseBalmost 6 years agoAuthor
Melinda

First thank you for your kind words! I'd be more than happy to clarify that for you.

The Doctors and his mother: This may have been a bit too vague on second glance. Peter's mom made that dish for him throughout childhood. But when stops when the doctors came into his life due to her falling ill. He says "it became his" because ultimately his mother passed away.

Background to Peter's abduction: Peter fit 3 main catagories on why he was "chosen"

1) He was an exceptionally feminine looking young man.

2) He had no family as a runaway

3) He was straight and easy to lure into a trap.

No one would miss him if he went missing.

UnrighteousUnrighteousalmost 6 years ago

I would have preferred this story to be about the one who leaped, then this story would have an easier time to immerse. The protagonist is really picking odd fights for still being reluctant to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Brilliant

Beyond doubt the author is talented and the story fresh and sensual.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Hot set of stories!

I’m a guy and have to admit the author knows how to get my blood flowing!

Thank you, Rose B!

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 4 years ago
Of two minds.

I'm truly enjoying your writing and storytelling. The way you let us into Peter/Doll's thoughts and feelings is exquisite.

Of course, it is that same skill that lets the reader feel the bizarre and heartless aspects of his/her situation. You did warn the reader at the outset, and I thank you for that. Still, I read on.

Rhubarb pie -not strawberry-rhubarb- is usually quite tart, and although it is delicious, I only want a small piece at a time. This series reminds me of rhubarb pie. Delicious, and it will take me a while to finish.

Thanks for the lovely dessert.

DiaperboyMiDiaperboyMialmost 3 years ago

What I Great story. I would be delighted to be him :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous