The Rose Diaries Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, silly silly stupid me! I haven't been letting you speak! Please do!"

"I- "He spoke.

"Right?! I have this problem with interrupting people all the time. It's such a hassle and I really-"

"Candice!" Miss I. shouted.

"Sorry, sorry, sorry!"

"I don't want to do this. I don't want to be a part of whatever this is. I want to leave." His voice was clear now. His tears had dried up for the most part, but the misery remained.

"Well, of course dummy!" She paused. "Was that mean? Am I mean? Sorry!" He rubbed his temples.

"Of course, you can leave! I can't stand being in one place for too long. I got to stretch my legs and run around and be free! Where would you like to go? The kitchens, your room, the gardens, the pool, the gym, the studio, maybe just a quick stroll in the hallways?" He remained silent again and rubbed harder.

"Oh! Oh! You meant 'leave' leave. Nope, no way, uh-uhh. You can't go. You're home now. With us! Your..." She struggled to find the word, "Izzie, help me out here."

"Don't call me that! We're your guardians. Beth and Kat are just like the ones who have custody." Miss I. scowled at the nickname.

"Yeah! That works sort of. Dibs on being the hot one!" Miss I. laughed at that. "Shut up! Anyway, listen Doll, I kind of have to send a behavioral report to your primary caretakers so they can see what happened. And this...this is really really bad. Like we're talking a solid 10 out of 10 on the badness scale. Not to mention, you've got the she-devil herself as one of your caretakers. She's sure to do something even worse. You just can't put your hands on us. That's a big big no-no. So, here's what I'd like for you to do. I'd like for you to apologize to Miss I. and mean it! I can tell when you're lying!"

He paused and leaned back against the door allowing himself to catch a moment of silence. He didn't feel sorry. Nor should he. He was simply at the beck and call of these women who consistently toyed with him. His eyes watered and he sniffled a bit before centering himself and trying to regain his composure.

Beth must be Miss B., the woman who under all false sugary words and actions had drugged him and forced him into this. She seemed to have a shred of concern for him by her actions in that tiny kitchen and the gardens.

But at least she didn't beat him, violate him, force him to sing like a fucking toy. She had that over whoever that mystery woman was. The one who collared and blindfolded him. The source of that unbearable name.

Isabelle or Miss I. had shocked him when he first entered the room. She, like Miss B., had offered him food or drink. She also didn't seem to harbor any hatred for him. She was polite and kind. She's the first one who apologized.

Candice or Miss C. was a wild card. This could all be an act. Plus, she was super annoying.

The pang of guilt sunk his stomach once again as he looked at Miss I. He clenched his teeth.

"I'm sorry, Miss I." He said suddenly. There was silence and Miss I. nodded.

"I forgive you." Her voice still lacked any sort of joy.

"Good! Good! So, I can still send Beth over to you if you need a third party but uh," She paused. For the first goddamn time Miss C. paused.

"Candice? What's wrong?"

"Beth and Kat are together. They're doing something." He heard shuffling. "Izzie, say hi..."

"What? Hello?"

"Hello Isabelle." Came a familiar voice. Miss B.'s smooth voice came from across the phone.

"Hey Beth. Listen..." She was cut off by someone clearing their throat.

"We would like to know what is going on. Is Peter-"

"Doll." Came an even familiar one. His body almost recoiled away in instinct. That was the mystery woman from earlier. Which means that her name must be Kat.

"Sorry! Is Doll okay?" Miss I. looked over to him with a worried look.

"She's having a rough time adjusting. It's fine we're bonding! She told me she was a photographer!" The woman or Kat laughed. It made his blood run cold.

"Something easily known from her file. You're nervous Isabelle. Have you broken my Doll already?" Kat laughed, and Peter pushed back against the door.

"No! No. I waxed her and she's relaxing for a bit before I do her tattoo." Peter shot her a look of contempt.

"Oh, it's okay. You can scratch that. Beth disagrees with me marking her. So, she's having trouble? What kind of trouble?" Peter stared at Miss I. and bit his lower lip. She had the power to sic that monster on him. It would only take a few words. What could he do? What would he do?

"She's scared, withdrawn, nervous, and easily upset. These are not unexpected results. It has only been her first day awake here." Miss I. spoke, and Kat sighed.

"Unexpected no. Disappointing, yes. Doll should have learned her lesson with obedience by now. We can't have her threatening the clientele should they arrive. None of those traits are particularly bad or unacceptable. But, she cannot continue to get upset at the most trivial of orders. Go ahead and give her a bathrobe from the closets and escort her to the showers. I will meet her there in a few minutes." His heart sank, and he nearly passed out. He didn't know if he could stand another meeting with Kat.

"No! Absolutely not. You can't hurt this girl twice in one day, Kat! She'll only grow more hateful and resentful!" Miss B.'s voice came through as if sent by God to deliver him from Kat's evil.

"I won't hurt her. But it is time that we met, and I like showers. Also, Isabelle, take her collar off. She won't need it in the showers." Miss I. looked legitimately shocked. She shook herself out of whatever state she was in and nodded.

"Sure thing. I'll get her over there then."

"Goodbye ladies. See you see soon." Kat said before silence came through on the other line.

"Kat's a weird girl. Anyway! I gotta go now too. Enjoy your stay Doll!" Finally, Candice hung up as well.

Miss I. and Peter exchanged a few looks before she rose back to her feet and winced.

"Okay then, let's get you to the showers." Peter nodded rising as well. He had no choice. He never did.

He had discovered much to his surprise that the salon had extended further into the house through a pair of double doors. There were rows and rows of all sorts of clothing, makeup, and beauty products stacked neatly in clear plastic boxes in closets. He counted each closet as they passed noticing that on top of each one was a name. When they passed by the end of it all he finally saw two names he recognized:

Lily and Belle.

At the very end was a mostly empty closet with no name. He knew that this was his. Miss I. pulled a soft white bathrobe from a hanger and handed it to him.

"Go on." She said as he shed the hospital gown and changed. He was shy, but she didn't look at him as he did. It was soft and warm, and it smelled faintly of flowers. He wanted to hug himself and fall asleep as his body steadily relaxed. They continued onwards until they arrived at another tile room and a bench against the far wall. In front of them both was a massive door of frosted glass with a silver handle. He peered through the glass and saw nothing.

"Okay, turn around and crouch." He obeyed. Mostly because without that collar they couldn't control him. He could easily overpower them. But they had to have known that. He heard the collar click and Miss I. removed it with ease. He rubbed his neck as he stood back up.

"Better now, right?" She spoke, and he nodded.

"Scared?" He nodded once more.

"That's okay. We're here for you. Go on then." Peter found it hard to not laugh at her last sentence. But he steadily crept towards the door and opened it. The steam hit him first thing as the warm air rushed in to greet his almost bare body. The showers were a large area of several expensive looking shower heads lined across each wall. Tiles, perfect and pristine, lined the walls and floor. On the ceiling was a large mosaic of what appeared to be a very feminine young man bathing. In fact, he would have sworn it was a woman except for the tastefully small genitalia barely peeking out of his crossed legs. Winged angelic women showered him with water from golden vases. It was beautiful. He felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Gorgeous, isn't she?" Kat's voice whispered as he turned to face her. She had long black hair, straight to about her shoulders. She was a pale shade of white with long eyelashes and beautiful green eyes. She carried herself much higher than Peter ever did and cast a very imposing shadow around her. He found every single muscle in his body cry for him to run. Her eyes sparkled as she looked at him. He had seen it before. It was the look of a cat playing with a trapped mouse. Of predator and prey.

She smiled and shed her robe. She was naked, his eyes were drawn immediately to her feminine body and she slowly and sensually used a hand to direct his eyes. Her and his eyes stopped as she ran her fingers across a large replica cock that was strapped to her hips. It was a monster. He tried to speak out but found himself unable to in that moment.

"Okay Doll, bend over." He slowly began to back away when she started laughing loudly.

"Are you scared? I'm not going to use this on you. I thought it'd be a fun joke. Funny right?" She laughed as she undid the straps on her harness and let it drop to the ground. His mouth was dry, and he cleared his throat loudly as he shook his head.

"You're Kat." He finally spoke, and she nodded as she walked past him to turn on a nearby shower.

"That's right. Though, I must insist on you calling me Miss K. from now on. Okay, Doll?" He backed away from her.

"You beat me. You forced me to sing. You violated me." He spoke.

"Yes." She smiled as she checked the temperature "I did, and I'd gladly do it all over again, but I made a promise to Beth. I won't hurt you. I swear." She winced and pulled her hand away.

"Too hot." She muttered as she turned the shower knobs.

"No apologies? Nothing? Just, I'm supposed to accept that? Accept you?" She chuckled before standing under the water and running her hands through her hair. She didn't even look at him.

"Oh, my stupid silly little Doll. You forget yourself and your place. Give you an inch and you try to take a mile. You stand there and delude yourself with fantasies of revenge. You still think of yourself as a man. You think that I should bend to you." She tilted her head back and let the water cascade off her body. "Disrobe and join me. The water is not getting any warmer." He didn't move. He looked away from her back to the frosted glass door.

"I am here to teach you. So here begins our first lesson. Why do you think I chose the showers? Do you believe I just wanted to bathe? Let me hear your thoughts."

"I don't know or care. You aren't my teach-" She held up a hand and he stopped.

"Think Doll. I know you can do it." He wanted to run at her. He had ample opportunity, but he stayed still.

"No? Not going to answer? That's fine too. This place is symbolic of your change. You will wash away the years of living as a poor excuse for a boy and emerge something different. But it serves another purpose. You are uncollared, unchained, unbound by any means. Yet, you do not strike me. You won't move an inch closer to me. Want to know why? It's because you're terrified of the repercussions. Terrified of all the possibilities. For the first time in your life, you're meeting someone who does not bend to you." She opened her eyes and stepped forward.

"And that, my dear Doll, is all the bondage I will ever need to contain you. You have trapped yourself because deep down you want this, and you want me. Because all of this excites you doesn't it? Please disrobe and join me. I won't ask again." He stood still but hesitated. She was insane. She knew nothing of him. He would have to prove her wrong.

"What's to stop me from bashing your fucking brains out against the wall right now. You think I'm scared of you?" She turned away from him once more.

"I know you fear me. It's apparent. Otherwise, you would have acted." Her voice, calm and collected floated across the steam filled room.

"So, I'll just walk away then. Leave this place. Get far away from you and the others."

"Doll, if you turn away from me for even a second. You will regret it. Now I am through asking. Disrobe and join me. That is an order. You do not get to disobey my orders. Remember, you belong to me." She stepped closer and extended her hand towards him. He took a step forward.

"Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky. Twinkle twinkle little star. How I wonder what you are." She sang suddenly, her soft melody crept its way into his very soul. He felt a chill down his spine.

He shrugged off the robe and walked towards her. She clapped excitedly and let out a high-pitched squeal in delight.

"Yes! Yes! Good girl! Very, very, very well done. I knew you'd make the right choice!" He stood in front of her. His fists clenched. She eyed him up and down. He stopped until they were face to face. She grabbed his hands and pulled him closer. His cheeks burned, and he tried to pull away slightly. This was the first time he had been naked around another woman. Kat smiled as she noticed his embarrassment.

"Isn't this nice." She cooed softly resting her chin on his shoulder. The water was so pleasant to his aching body. He just wanted to collapse into a puddle on the floor. But she steadied him in her embrace until there was only silence between them.

He wanted to strike her. But something held him back. Had she been right? Was he simply too scared of her to act? He felt her warmth permeate him. He shivered in disgust. A cold chill flowed through him and he stepped closer to the water.

"Cold?" She asked without moving. She stroked his back softly and sighed.

"Yeah." He muttered.

"Okay. I can turn up the heat if you want?" He shook his head in disagreement and she sighed once more.

"Can I ask something of you, Miss K."

"Why, my sweet Doll, of course! Ask away." He cringed at the name.

"Is Miss B. the only thing stopping you from abusing me here?" She nuzzled her head against him.

"Most likely I wouldn't have been so patient. But no, I don't hurt girls who obey my orders. You did. Do you know why I hurt you earlier today?" He glanced at the walls and began to watch the water droplet slowly slide down. Yes, of course he did. He wasn't dumb.

"So, you know that I hurt you for running. For disobeying Miss B. and breaking your word. Should you hurt another one of us. I will return the favor again. This will continue and multiply until you learn. I do not condone insubordination. You will be obedient and kind or else." She held him tighter as if she was waiting for something.

"Is this how my life is going to be from now on?" He muttered, and she laughed before clearing her throat.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to laugh. Arguably, Doll, I have given you something much better than working a dead-end retail job, living in a crappy studio apartment, and spending your time masturbating in front of your computer screen. You live in a mansion, surrounded by beautiful women, and have no bills, no taxes, no obligations to anyone besides us. It's a simple life. Akin to living in a monastery don't you think?" He shook his head in disagreement and she laughed again.

"Of course not. Not yet at the very least. You'll come around to it. " She kissed his shoulder. He suppressed the urge to shudder in disgust.

"Okay Doll. Go ahead and spread your legs and place your hands flat against the wall and do not move." He did as he was told, and she let go of him with a graceful motion that positioned her out of his sight. He stared at his bare arms. He had never seen them hairless before. Years and years of willful negligence to his hygiene was simply gone. He laughed a bit at the ridiculousness of the thought. He was getting nostalgic for lost arm hair! He stayed still under the water until he finally turned.

She was gone but, in her place, was a simply assortment of basic toiletries. He scanned the room for her but found himself alone at last. He let his muscles relax before scooping up the products. He finally bathed properly using a flowery smelling shampoo and body wash that left his entire body feeling like silk. He hugged himself deeply as he allowed the warmth to take over him and sooth his pains away.

Eventually, he let out a yawn and turned off the water. Kat was still nowhere to be found. He shrugged and stretched. The room was so silent. He felt at ease. There came a knock at the door and it opened just a bit.

"Doll," Floated the voice of Miss I. to his ears, "it's time to get out now." He scooped up the robe from the floor and began his slow walk to the door. As he pushed through the threshold he saw Miss B., I., and K. sitting on the bench. They all turned to look at him.

"I'm glad to see you enjoyed yourself." Miss K. wore a black business pantsuit with silver pinstripes going down her body. She looked odd sitting next to the two other women. Her face was completely bare of any cosmetics in stark contrast to the very glamourous Miss I. and the sultry Miss B. She looked so official. So formal. He nodded and looked around the room.

"Where are my clothes?" He asked and the three women pointed to the neatly folded pile of women's garments next to him. He held them up.

First, was a soft white blouse with a pink heart over his breast pocket

Second, was a pair of white lace panties.

Third, was a black skirt that matched Miss B. and K.

And fourth was a pair of sheer black stockings with little bows at the top.

He looked confused and looked around again before he realized his situation.

"Well go ahead! Put them on!" Prodded Miss I. who looked proud as he began to dress himself. His face reddened with embarrassment as he stood in front of them dressed head-to-toe in these ridiculous clothes. He crossed his legs and tried to hide himself from them. They exchanged looks of happiness.

"Oh, so good. So adorable." Miss B. exclaimed standing up and strutting over to him. Miss K. cocked an eyebrow.

"Better with makeup." She sighed, and Miss B. scoffed.

"Not yet. Baby steps." Miss I. stood back up giving out a loud strained moan as she stretched.

"I'm sure Doll will be up for lessons another day but until then I am going to excuse myself and go clean up my salon. Ta-ta!" The women exchanged goodbyes and she winked at him as she strut back into the salon. He was left alone with the two women who claimed to own him. They were speaking but he didn't hear them over the anxious feeling that began to emanate from his stomach. He let his thoughts wander. He was barely warmer but more clothed than when he began. He supposed that was better? He couldn't tell. This entire situation was one big joke.

"I'm sorry. Are we boring you, Doll?" Miss K. snapped him out of his thoughts. He shook his head and she scoffed.

"Repeat back to me what I just said." She said coldly, and he nodded.

"I'm sorry. Are we boring you, Doll?" He responded without any hesitation. Miss B. burst into laughter in her normal fashion. Miss K. scowled at him.

"You are technically correct. But don't be a brat with me. I was remarking to Miss B. that it was time for dinner." He noted how quick she was to upset. How she needed to control everything. Even conversation. It could be used against her. He hid his jubilation at his newfound leverage and nodded once more.

"Follow us." His stomach growled in anticipation. His plans would have to wait until he after he ate.

Several hallways led him to a large hall where a group of girls dressed as French maids in silly frou-frou outfits welcomed them as soon as they came near. The hall had been emptied and several tables lay set with no one to sit with them. He followed as they were led to a center table and the girls pulled out the women's chairs for them and curtseyed. He scoffed and took his seat where he was shown. The maids hurried off as Miss K. leaned forward to look him in the eyes.