All Comments on 'The Rose Diaries Ch. 13'

by RoseB

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Aaaaaaahhh!

Omg this was so good but that cliff hanger at the end really me anticipating the next installment

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A Reading Pleasure

I stumbled across this story several nights ago and happily sacrificed two nights of sleep to binge my way through. The writing has kept my brain and emotions stimulated through each chapter (not the usual intended targets on this site). Now I am sitting at work dreaming up fanboy theories in my head... Well done!

Please keep motivated and drive this one to the finish line. I am eager to enjoy future chapters. Thank you for your hard work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You did it again..

You did it again wow. Another great chapter with so many new characters. I love how you changed the story up. I thought the story would stay in Blackstone for a while. Great job at keeping us on the edge of our seats.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Stunning work

Wow...just wow another phenomenal chapter!

This novella was well worth losing a couple nights of sleep!

Is there anyway I can be notified as soon as there is a new upload?

RoseBRoseBover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you, Anons!

First, thank you so much for your comments and love. It means the world to me. Since I can't respond to you by name, I'll respond via date submitted.

Anon 1: I'm so glad you enjoyed it! I can't wait to see how you feel about the next few chapters.

Anon 2: Get some rest! But this is some high praise and I greatly appreciate it. To have you connect to this world and stories fills me with such joy. It seems to be a common fear that I'll just stop but I've already outlined everything. I have no intention of stopping until we finish this story. Also you should email me! I'd love to hear your fan theories. Just reach out via the "send feedback" tab. I respond to all my emails there from fans.

Anon 3: Thank you! I'm glad you like the change. The last time I changed the story up (Interlude) people did not like it..Let's see how you like Oscar and Crestwood next chapter!

Anon 4:What's with people losing sleep?! Thank you for your kind words. We're well past novella though. It's like 220 pages now. Also, you can favorite me as an author OR you can reach out via email and I'll gladly keep you posted.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wew lad :^)

What an assload of emotions that was

Dat cliffhanger tho...

F U C C

Lol well done on another thrilling chapter of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

Thank you for this thrilling read, im excited to read to the end

RoseBRoseBover 5 years agoAuthor
Updates

I just uploaded Ch.13.5 so hopefully that'll be up in a couple of days. Thank you all for your continued support and all your emails!

oshirixxxaioshirixxxaiover 5 years ago
Satisfied

I've been waiting so very anxiously for this update and though it wasn't what i was expecting; which was "round three" I found it brilliant. This story is better in my opinion than anything commercial i have read. i look forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
venue

glad your moving around some and showing different sights and areas and people

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
TW much?

Transphobic language..... yikes

I’m trans, could you just not?

RoseBRoseBalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Transphobic comments

I'm trans and a lot of my readers are too. I'm sorry that the words came unexpected. I try to avoid them the best I can.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Tw continued

Whew made an account in order to comment twice :)

I apologize for being so blunt about how I felt. The story thus far has been seriously twisted in an entertaining way. I’ve enjoyed it tremendously, although the lewd feelings it invites do cause a certain degree of squirminess lol. I’ve also started referring to an evil ex of mine as “Miss R” which is fun.

If I find time I may have to post some fanfic!

With your permission of course.

Love & Rage,

Willow

RoseBRoseBalmost 5 years agoAuthor
Willow!

I WOULD LOVE to see some fanfic. Have my blessing absolutely. I'm so glad you connect so strongly with it. To elaborate, I try to avoid using slurs unless necessary as I know how much they hurt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous